Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 174
  1. #41
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?
    Ultimately, it's because your reasoning is shit.
     
         

  2. #42
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,248
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Ultimately, it's because reasoning is shit.
    No its because its known for not having a counter.... that is why Kishimoto failed in this. (he probably would explain a counter in the Hashirama vs Madara fight).. until then no. no need to act like a smartass mate.
     
         

  3. #43
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    No its because its known for not having a counter.... that is why Kishimoto failed in this. (he probably would explain a counter in the Hashirama vs Madara fight).. until then no. no need to act like a smartass mate.
    Tragic.
     
         

  4. #44
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,248
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Tragic.
    point proven.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    all 6 of them has MS and especially Shusui who had the strongest Genjutsu known.. probably had tsukuyomi. But yea the people we have seen using it are only 3.





    Good post, the point is once you caught in Tsukuyomi you cannot escape it.. It has already been shown in the case of Sasuke and Itachi. And this is talking about Jutsu not if the whole clan has it or not. Not the whole Senju clan is strong as Hashirama. Madara used a Genjutsu (probably Tsukuyomi ) and it made Raikage fall to his knees.

    Tsukuyomi is instant. which makes it very hard to avoid. And then look at Izanami , or Izanagi.
    Well that is true, if you were to fight one on one, however, who would be stupid enough to fight someone with kekkei genkai or a special dojutsu like sharingan alone? Sure when they fight Bee it is an assault, which for the assaulted shouldn't be about fighting but simply making an escape.

    Many jutsus are overpowered in certain situations, but if Itachi is alone, it's not really an useful jutsu to use depeding on who and the amount of opponents.
     
         

  6. #46
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,248
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well that is true, if you were to fight one on one, however, who would be stupid enough to fight someone with kekkei genkai or a special dojutsu like sharingan alone? Sure when they fight Bee it is an assault, which for the assaulted shouldn't be about fighting but simply making an escape.

    Many jutsus are overpowered in certain situations, but if Itachi is alone, it's not really an useful jutsu to use depeding on who and the amount of opponents.
    Tsunade vs Itachi ....... Guy vs Itachi... Kisame vs Itachi .. or Madara or whoever. The thing is its not like other Genjutsus. Its instant. Boom your caught in it. And when facing the big 3 uchihas you have no choice but to look at them. And then you have shit like Izanami..

    In a one vs one Situation the jutsu VERY OP. currently the jutsu used against Kabuto.. Kabuto was basically killed there.
     
         

  7. #47
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    point proven.
    Laughable. Kamui is lethal if the foe is initially caught. As is Jinton (unless you're a S/T user). You single out Tsukuyomi for being OP once the opponent is caught yet you seem to fail to realise that this is true for a ridiculous amount of jutsu, including some possessed by the Senju Clan; all these things must be avoided, not directly countered in most cases. Believing Kishimoto has unbalanced the story and that this one technique seperates the two clans shows a clear lacking of thinking skills.
     
         

  8. #48
    Iq=over 9000 sindi1997's Avatar
    Status
    sindi1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Location
    Tsukyomi World
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Do what kabuto did and you ll be fine
     
         

  9. #49
    Member minatofan234's Avatar
    Status
    minatofan234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    655
    Location
    every were and no were
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    this is dumb...... because donzo can get out of tsukuyomi with izanigi and so can nagato and so can the SO6P, because the rinnegan grants the user the abilitie to detect any genjutsu so i have already pointed out 3 people that can counter tsukuyomi......
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Tsunade vs Itachi ....... Guy vs Itachi... Kisame vs Itachi .. or Madara or whoever. The thing is its not like other Genjutsus. Its instant. Boom your caught in it. And when facing the big 3 uchihas you have no choice but to look at them. And then you have shit like Izanami..

    In a one vs one Situation the jutsu VERY OP. currently the jutsu used against Kabuto.. Kabuto was basically killed there.
    Well Izanami was made to work against the selfish ones using Izanagi, and Kabuto got too full of himself, it wont work on any kage or any good guy shinobi
     
         

  11. #51
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    i see your point in a 1v1 battle there hasnt been a way to counter it and its not like many other one shot justsu because you really cant dodge it because its not physical which leads you to question how a hashirama beat madara even tho he obviously did so there must be some way
     
         

  12. #52
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

     
         

  13. #53
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    as for izangi and izanami they arent really one shots izangi can really only be used twice and all it does is stop you from dying pretty much as for izanami its only useful on the arrogant like kabuto a person like hashi or naruto probably could escape it.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member minatofan234's Avatar
    Status
    minatofan234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    655
    Location
    every were and no were
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    that is hilarious
    dont multipost it is considerd spamming.....
     
         

  15. #55
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by minatofan234 View Post
    dont multipost it is considerd spamming.....
    my bad i just wanted people to know what i was refering to so i sited that in a "reply with quote" i wouldnt consider that multiposting but what do i know
     
         

  16. #56
    1st Class LOVELESS's Avatar
    Status
    LOVELESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    861
    Location
    The Lifestream
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    1. Not every Uchiha has Tsukuyomi
    2. Not every Uchiha is (was) an expert at Genjutsu - Sasuke has used like 2 in the entire series
     
         

  17. #57
    Member ChiefHermit's Avatar
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    785
    Location
    srsly?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    retarded kids on nb indeed starting retarded threads
    rofl
    why so serious????
     
         

  18. #58
    Member Hashirama Senju 48's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senju 48 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    522
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    you stupid mofo... u should be shamed to have Hashi pic as your avatar....
     
         

  19. #59
    Member Uchimaki dante's Avatar
    Status
    Uchimaki dante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    To be the hokage is not be the
    strongest person, it is have
    the will, to give your live
    for your village, for the
    one's you love.
     

    Sensei hashirama realy did a good job

    Sensei kishimoto realy did a good job
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-01-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Merging double post.

  20. #60
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,149
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    This is not true. Genjutsu can be broken by inflicting a great amount of pain to yourself.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •