Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 174
  1. #51
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    i see your point in a 1v1 battle there hasnt been a way to counter it and its not like many other one shot justsu because you really cant dodge it because its not physical which leads you to question how a hashirama beat madara even tho he obviously did so there must be some way
     
         

  2. #52
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

     
         

  3. #53
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    as for izangi and izanami they arent really one shots izangi can really only be used twice and all it does is stop you from dying pretty much as for izanami its only useful on the arrogant like kabuto a person like hashi or naruto probably could escape it.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member minatofan234's Avatar
    Status
    minatofan234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    every were and no were
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    that is hilarious
    dont multipost it is considerd spamming.....
     
         

  5. #55
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by minatofan234 View Post
    dont multipost it is considerd spamming.....
    my bad i just wanted people to know what i was refering to so i sited that in a "reply with quote" i wouldnt consider that multiposting but what do i know
     
         

  6. #56
    1st Class LOVELESS's Avatar
    Status
    LOVELESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    1. Not every Uchiha has Tsukuyomi
    2. Not every Uchiha is (was) an expert at Genjutsu - Sasuke has used like 2 in the entire series
     
         

  7. #57
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    retarded kids on nb indeed starting retarded threads
    rofl
    why so serious????
     
         

  8. #58
    Member Hashirama Senju 48's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senju 48 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    you stupid mofo... u should be shamed to have Hashi pic as your avatar....
     
         

  9. #59
    Member Uchimaki dante's Avatar
    Status
    Uchimaki dante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be the hokage is not be the
    strongest person, it is have
    the will, to give your live
    for your village, for the
    one's you love.
     

    Sensei hashirama realy did a good job

    Sensei kishimoto realy did a good job
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-01-2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Merging double post.

  10. #60
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    This is not true. Genjutsu can be broken by inflicting a great amount of pain to yourself.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    This is not true. Genjutsu can be broken by inflicting a great amount of pain to yourself.
    obviously thats not true for Tsukuyomi because its all about inflicting pain
     
         

  12. #62
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    At the time only madara and his bro had mygeku so tysukiomi was out of the questions for uchia's
    The biggest plot hole was deidara vs gaara to me
    In the beginning it was stated gaara couldn't sleep or else the demon came out we seen how gaara made the demon came out by making himself unconscious so when deidara and gaara faught besides deidara being gay and using the village as hostage when he knocked gaara unconcious the demon should've came out and ****ed deidara life up
     
         

  13. #63
    Saru-sennin KuroNero's Avatar
    Status
    KuroNero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tsukuyomi is horrible, yeah, but I'd be more interested to know if there is a person who can shrug it off.

    Hm. I never thought of that before. I wonder if there's an explanation? Probably not.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-01-2012 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Merging double post.

  14. #64
    Banned
    Status
    DannyPHANTOM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    OP
    fails big time
    -Logic- owns him
     
         

  15. #65
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    At the time only madara and his bro had mygeku so tysukiomi was out of the questions for uchia's
    The biggest plot hole was deidara vs gaara to me
    In the beginning it was stated gaara couldn't sleep or else the demon came out we seen how gaara made the demon came out by making himself unconscious so when deidara and gaara faught besides deidara being gay and using the village as hostage when he knocked gaara unconcious the demon should've came out and ****ed deidara life up
    good point i would have to guess its because gaara got shikaku under control so that didnt happen not sure but i agree that fight was dumb
     
         

  16. #66
    Member Winter Savior's Avatar
    Status
    Winter Savior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Of course Uchiha are stronger, they can expand their abilities continuously. To all the people saying Senju are stronger, please stop basing off of opinion and look at facts. Name the Senju that have been given in this story and put them up against their Uchiha counterparts power wise that have been named. Senju would lose. We don't have much information about the Senju clan as a whole but really not much about the Uchiha as a whole, but the people we do now, are better than the Senju.
     
         

  17. #67
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sasuke View Post
    SO, then... how does Sasuke have Susanoo?
    You dont have to have tsukuyomi to have susanoo every mangyeko sharingan have different moves sasukes two moves are amatarsu and flame control One eye has amatarasu and the other eye can control it ( this is why sasuke is better with amatarasu then Itachi was )
     
         

  18. #68
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Savior View Post
    Of course Uchiha are stronger, they can expand their abilities continuously. To all the people saying Senju are stronger, please stop basing off of opinion and look at facts. Name the Senju that have been given in this story and put them up against their Uchiha counterparts power wise that have been named. Senju would lose. We don't have much information about the Senju clan as a whole but really not much about the Uchiha as a whole, but the people we do now, are better than the Senju.
    im pretty sure when they did do that senju won (hashi vs madara)
     
         

  19. #69
    「初歩」 Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Chakra disruption can break genjutsu.
     
         

  20. #70
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    4,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    good point i would have to guess its because gaara got shikaku under control so that didnt happen not sure but i agree that fight was dumb
    it was stated the only person who could control thier demon is bee
     
         

  21. #71
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    it was stated the only person who could control thier demon is bee
    not controll him get him under controll its different i dont mean garaa could like summon shikaku but maybe he could controll him enough to stop a rampage while he was unconcious
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Savior View Post
    Of course Uchiha are stronger, they can expand their abilities continuously. To all the people saying Senju are stronger, please stop basing off of opinion and look at facts. Name the Senju that have been given in this story and put them up against their Uchiha counterparts power wise that have been named. Senju would lose. We don't have much information about the Senju clan as a whole but really not much about the Uchiha as a whole, but the people we do now, are better than the Senju.

    you must realize that madara izuna sasuke itachi and shisui were wall conseidered genius's .... realize that not all uchiha are even close to that skill level(or were) ...not saying they were all weak , but there were fodder uchiha... we know hashi beat madara so senjus leader beats uchiha but it would be stupid to say either senjus greater than uchiha, or uchiha greater than senju... they were equals in their own ways ...senju had more stamina and jutsu but uchiha had better reaction and could copy jutsus...there was a reason that the clans formed konoha....if the uchiha were greater than senju then there would be no reason for konoha(it was formed because both clans were pitted up against each other and kept losing people)

    summary: uchiha arent better than senju and senju arent better than uchiha......they are equals and deal with it
    and there are many unknown jutsu and known one shots out there, and counters to tsukuyomi

    (there are plenty of jutsu that can stop tsyukyomi ex 1 kabuto blinding himself, ex 2 tobiramas bringer of darkness technique ......there are others but also realize that there are very few true 1v1 fights out there...)
     
         

  23. #73
    Academy Student GreekFreak's Avatar
    Status
    GreekFreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi

    Need a counter not a saying....



    You do know what a "shut down " is right?




    Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi

    Jiraiya
     
         

  24. #74
    Member fmfreak's Avatar
    Status
    fmfreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    from what i've seen so far,
    1) uchiha shisui - most powerful genjutsu
    2) uchiha itachi - tsukuyomi can control time

    next sasuke - weak genjutsu nowhere near itachi (tobi said this during danzo vs sasuke)
    no mention about madara's genjutsu
    basically every normal sharingan can cast a genjutsu, see through it.

    when orochimaru vs 3rd hokage, we saw hashirama's "dangerous" blackness genjutsu as well

    as to who can break the illusions,
    i'll say jinchurikis who are on good terms with their bijus
    we saw this during bee vs sasuke

    tsukuyomi is certainly a difficult one to beat but it can be overcome.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Actually the sad part is that you think perfect Jinchurikis can break Tsukuyomi lol. I agree somehow though, although Itachi is the only one with an Unbreakable Tsukuyomi.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •