Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 174
  1. #101
    Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Bridge Of Fate!
    Posts
    7,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    acg
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    if u call that a fail
    what about Izanami then , biggest trollmove made "decides someones destiny"..
     
         

  2. #102
    Member uchicha naruto's Avatar
    Status
    uchicha naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    somewhere on the planet
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    In training
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Your thread fail itachi tskuyomi is as said to be unbreakable by non uchiha can be broken by jin and it is not said in the manga that madara and sasuke has the tskuyomi the only uchicha wit tskuyomi is itachi and the senju is the strongest clan even if u think madara had or has the tskuyomi he still succumb to great hokage hashirama so WTF
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

    Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

    And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

    And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

    You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

    And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    hhahahaha rep+ broky
     
         

  4. #104
    Academy Student
    Status
    The Dark Phoenix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    danzo , who isnot an uchiha nor a jnchuriku broke through sasuke's tsukiyomi. as far as i have seen , every uchiha specialize in a particular eye technique. itachi -- tsukiyomi , tobi --- kamui , madara --- susanoo , sasuke --- amaterasu ,,, shisui --- ko.. so we can assume that itachi 's tsuiyomi ws his speciaity and not so common

    you are saying that " give me 1 person who can stand against tsukiyomi " but the biggest counter is that : suppose itachi has to face a 100 people in a battle , using tsukiyomi even on 1 person is exhausting and blinding tohim , in a battle he would die if he tries to trap every 1 in a genjutsu !!! if the senjus start countering it with wood clones . can he trap many wood clones in his illusion and still fight ?
     
         

  5. #105
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    I think Hashirama won because of his healing Justu's which he performed with ease, and without seals, mind you. That is a HUGE advantage in battle. Madara may have been more skilled, but sooner or later, he must have tired out, unable to heal himself, whereas Hasirama could.
     
         

  6. #106
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Well as Logic said....to base your argument for the Uchihas being the strongest clan because of Tsukuyomi is really lame.

    To be the strongest clan, you have to put into account loads of variables...which in this case...a clan like Senju known for their vast array of skills and jutsu will adequate supply.
     
         

  7. #107
    Member atomra's Avatar
    Status
    atomra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mas Que Nada
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    If Kishimoto-san failed, why is this guy still reading the manga... Seriously, if you don't like the way he's writing the story, just don't read it. I don't have the time presently nor the resources to create a manga that I believe to be one of the greatest... Oh yeah and that's an opinion before you get sand in your Va-jay-jay.
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Finally someone smart !

    thank god

    i agree 100% sir
     
         

  9. #109
    Member
    Status
    ItachixHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    I really HATE that everyone thinks that Sasuke and Madara has Tsukuyomi like honestly.
     
         

  10. #110
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The planet Earth
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    ALL Uchiha DO NOT have the ability to use Tsukuyomi only a rare few have awakened their MS and those that have seem to be related to the two strongest Uchiha in history.
     
         

  11. #111
    Member DoomTater's Avatar
    Status
    DoomTater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachixHatake View Post
    I really HATE that everyone thinks that Sasuke and Madara has Tsukuyomi like honestly.
    Why do you hate it when it's a fact? Sasuke has used it against Danzo AND Killer Bee. In order to unlock the Susanoo, you must have unlocked the ability to use the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Guess who has the Susanoo? If you picked Sasuke and Madara, you won! Congratulations! :D
     
         

  12. #112
    Godaime Kazekage Susanoo69's Avatar
    Status
    Susanoo69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    A Fail: "Every justu has a weakness." What about Rinne Tensei?
    That Jutsu Will Shorten Your Life ._.
     
         

  13. #113
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    8,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomTater View Post
    Why do you hate it when it's a fact? Sasuke has used it against Danzo AND Killer Bee. In order to unlock the Susanoo, you must have unlocked the ability to use the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Guess who has the Susanoo? If you picked Sasuke and Madara, you won! Congratulations! :D
    I won I agree with this, you can't have susanno without Ama and Tsukiyomi
     
         

  14. #114
    Member MinatoNamikaze25's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoNamikaze25 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    ive read this thread and its rediculous ok 1st off all ms sharingan users have tsukuyomi why? because u need that and amaterasu to make the susanoo and and yes they can be broken but out of all the uchihas by far itachi's is the hardest to break but i believe naruto broke out when someone gave him chakra and released it that wasn't a fact but a opinion but the point is they can be broken sasuke not that good with his and madara we have yet to see him even use his in battle......so this is a meaningless arguement no just was created without a weakness of some sort regardless how you look at it because then it would be considered a forbidden justsu and its not but even forbidden jutsu's got weak points thus means no jutsu is unbreakable!!!!
     
         

  15. #115
    Member LordRevan's Avatar
    Status
    LordRevan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    I'm starting to think most people haven't read this guy's original post or the posts he posted after in replies. o-o
     
         

  16. #116
    Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    We still don't know the number of people who have MS . And if you take the known MS users it is 5..

    And name someone who can break out of tsukuyomi? that is not a Jin or Uchiha. Please o please name someone.
    Only people who have a proper chance against Itachi are Jins or Another Uchiha. So you my friend fail in saying that I fail
    Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable.... To anyone who's not a master of the Three-Tomoe Sharingan & has the Kekkai Genkai..

    Perfect Jinchuuriki can't break it either, it's instantaneous, and the body in real time doesn't know it's gone through Tsukuyomi until it's over, which spans in less than a three second period.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNamikaze25 View Post
    ive read this thread and its rediculous ok 1st off all ms sharingan users have tsukuyomi why? because u need that and amaterasu to make the susanoo and and yes they can be broken but out of all the uchihas by far itachi's is the hardest to break but i believe naruto broke out when someone gave him chakra and released it that wasn't a fact but a opinion but the point is they can be broken sasuke not that good with his and madara we have yet to see him even use his in battle......so this is a meaningless arguement no just was created without a weakness of some sort regardless how you look at it because then it would be considered a forbidden justsu and its not but even forbidden jutsu's got weak points thus means no jutsu is unbreakable!!!!
    Itachi's Tsukuyomi's weakness was already stated. It's another Uchiha..
    But what Naruto broke was a regular Genjutsu.. Naruto has a horrible affinity for it anyways. Lmaoo and the Mangekyou Sharingan in its entirety was deemed forbidden by the Uchiha because of the requirements of attaining it. Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is only used as a high level paralysis Genjutsu so I guess that's REALLY weak, and Madara has it, but it doesn't really fit into his battle tactics. He uses overwhelming physical and Ninjutsu force.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachixHatake View Post
    I really HATE that everyone thinks that Sasuke and Madara has Tsukuyomi like honestly.
    The Japanese Myth will tell you otherwise in which Kishi used for the basis of attaining Susano'o and the other MS techniques, and forbidden techniques of the Uchiha.

    "In Japanese mythology, Susano'o, the powerful storm of Summer, is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon. All three were born from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susano'o from the washing of the nose. Susanoo possessed Totsuka-no-Tsurugi, a sword his father used to tear the body of his brother Kagu-Tsuchi, as his weapon."
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-01-2012 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Mergingoub posts.

  17. #117
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    -Logic- just shot you down buddy..
    explain to me your sig lol
     
         

  18. #118
    Member DELTA704's Avatar
    Status
    DELTA704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Do you people even read the thread.. Instead of providing a counter you post stuff that has already been in the manga. The fact of the matter is Itachi's or any uchiha's Tsukuyomi cannot be Countered. The point is on Tsukuyomi.. and Izanagi and Izanami. Like God damn it.

    And not every Senju is strong as Hashirama or Tsunade or Tobirama.



    ~sigh~... Again.. Do you know anyone who can break Tsukuyomi and that is not a Uchiha or a Jin... if so and it has been shown please tell me. Otherwise no. Shiusui had MS i believe and probably has Tsukuyomi.
    Not everyone is as strong as Sasuke Itachi and Madara... And I think we can all agree that Madara is the strongest but still got beat by a Senju..
    Fail thread. Makes no sense
     
         

  19. #119
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Kishimoto has never failed and never will. Everything up to this point is nothing short of amazing! If academy awards were given out for mangas and animes, Kishimoto would win several! Best story, Best main character, Best villain, Best dialogue....etc etc etc.....

    This is a forum to express love, not hate, for the manga! So GTFO!
     
         

  20. #120
    S-Rank syris's Avatar
    Status
    syris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    anybody that says sasuke hasnt use tsukiyomi should go and reread the manga i clearly remember sasuke using tsukiyomi in his fight against deidra and danzo. his isnt as strong as itachis but he still has it and has used it.
     
         

  21. #121
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by syris View Post
    anybody that says sasuke hasnt use tsukiyomi should go and reread the manga i clearly remember sasuke using tsukiyomi in his fight against deidra and danzo. his isnt as strong as itachis but he still has it and has used it.
    Against Deidara? Okay buddy...just be yourself! Good for you!
     
         

  22. #122
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    If someone touches you it disrupt the Genjutsu.
     
         

  23. #123
    Mangekyo Sharingan assasinitachi123's Avatar
    Status
    assasinitachi123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Doujutsu Realm
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Training to Get Eternal
    Mangekyo
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

    Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

    And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

    And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

    You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

    And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    i completely agree with you Logic..... these noobs should think before they make such threads...
     
         

  24. #124
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Kishimoto has never failed and never will. Everything up to this point is nothing short of amazing! If academy awards were given out for mangas and animes, Kishimoto would win several! Best story, Best main character, Best villain, Best dialogue....etc etc etc.....

    This is a forum to express love, not hate, for the manga! So GTFO!
    Don't get over your head I think Naruto is number 2 in Japan currently (according to number of sold copies), but One Piece is number by far, and has most likely sold a lot more than twice that of Naruto. Not saying Naruto isn't good, but it has dropped a lot in quality and thereby sold copies, where One Piece just keep selling due to the quality has risen more than it has fallen. Still Naruto could get many 2. places.
     
         

  25. #125
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    king hashirama i agree with you and tsukyomi is possessed by all with ms beside tobi i believe, for susanoo you need tsukyomi...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •