Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 174
  1. #126
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Don't get over your head I think Naruto is number 2 in Japan currently (according to number of sold copies), but One Piece is number by far, and has most likely sold a lot more than twice that of Naruto. Not saying Naruto isn't good, but it has dropped a lot in quality and thereby sold copies, where One Piece just keep selling due to the quality has risen more than it has fallen. Still Naruto could get many 2. places.
    Not in my heart! See I am not just an anime fanatic like most people assume. I subscribe to something with a little more depth!
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Not in my heart! See I am not just an anime fanatic like most people assume. I subscribe to something with a little more depth!
    Well that is good to hear So am I, I just love One Piece more ^^ Btw I found some numbers here, which does speak pretty well for Naruto too
     
         

  3. #128
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    there are a lot of ways around even itachi's tsukuyomi... kagebunshin, hidden mist, hiding like a mole technique, incredible will, not looking in itachi's eyes, great speed or teleporting etc
     
         

  4. #129
    Academy Student Golden Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Golden Warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we do not learn from our
    past mistakes we are doomed to
    repeat them
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Hey, I'm new here but I am sorry but there are eight known MS users, Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke, Danzo and Shisui (whether or not stolen) and since Kakashi and Obito share the same MS as each other both of which contain S/T techniques, Sasuke never shown to use Tsukuyomi and the rest are dead I think its fair to say that Kishi has not failed whatsoever, only Itachi ever showed a great deal of talent in accordance to Tsukuyomi and anyone can break out of Tsukuyomi, a Jin can only do so due to the partner with CHAKRA may I add and Uchiha as they share the same bloodline and the eyes help too, bloodline really doesn't help that much. All a shinobi would need is a partner to release them.

    Thanks for reading I hope to add more of my contribution in the future
     
         

  5. #130
    Member
    Status
    ItachixHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomTater View Post
    Why do you hate it when it's a fact? Sasuke has used it against Danzo AND Killer Bee. In order to unlock the Susanoo, you must have unlocked the ability to use the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Guess who has the Susanoo? If you picked Sasuke and Madara, you won! Congratulations! :D
    Honestly, Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi neither does Madara. You only have to unlock two MS abilities. Sasuke has Amaterasu and Enton Kagutsuchi, Itachi has Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and Madara's MS abilities have yet to be revealed. Sasuke has never once used Tsukuyomi, you know why because he does not have it. If you guys bring in the Bee fight manga picture, he never said Tsukuyomi. The manga translations really cant be resourceful because so many say different things. I think the anime clears it up, when he used genjutsu on Danzo, Danzo said i commend you for capturing me in a GENJUTSU, however yours is a far cry from Itachi's Tsukuyomi. I really do not know why you guys are so bent on the "you gotta have Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susanoo". Madara and Sasuke do not have Tsukuyomi!!!
     
         

  6. #131
    Member DJ Dragon's Avatar
    Status
    DJ Dragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Everybody knows...but
    nobody shows..."
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    A Fail: "Every justu has a weakness." What about Rinne Tensei?
    rinne tensei cant mass revive people who dided before a certain time limit and the user dies after using it
     
         

  7. #132
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

    He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    Hashirama senju handed out the 9 tailed beasts to the other countries to create balance meaning they were once all in the senju clans posession (who knows how many jinchuuriki they had in tht clan)

    the senju clan were known as the clan of a 1000 techniques that scroll naruto stole at the beginning of the series was hashiramas scroll filled with forbidden jutsus

    a simple shadow clone can create a diversion for tsukyomi

    just because naruto rinsed out the taju kage bunshin which makes thousands of clones doesnt mean other users wouldnt be profficient with it

    also the space time ninjutsu was apparently used by the 2nd aswell
    and the edo tensei
    2 techniques right off the bat which can counter tsukyomi

    also senjutsu which allows for greater sensory skills without the use of eyesight

    also in the manga the first used a genjutsu creating darkness who knows if tht level genjutsu would blind the sharingan im guessing it might create enough time for at least a diversion i mean he beat madara so by deducing the fact he was able to beat madara he should be able to beat itachi
     
         
    Last edited by The God; 10-01-2012 at 04:03 PM.

  8. #133
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well that is good to hear So am I, I just love One Piece more ^^ Btw I found some numbers here, which does speak pretty well for Naruto too
    i think naruto is a better franchise altogether judging by the amount of games they are releasing which would probably steal that number one spot in the overall bracket of successful manga/anime/business
     
         

  9. #134
    The +|Rep Guy :D Biju Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Biju Hunter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    IMO the strongest clan is Uchiha but Senju has huge amount of chakra but only a few of the are really strong.

    Not anyone is like Hashirama ofc but since every uchiha can spam their sharingan abilities they might be stronger as a clan.
     
         

  10. #135
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi

    Need a counter not a saying....



    You do know what a "shut down " is right?




    Please go find someone who is not a Jin or a Uchiha ..... that can break Tsukuyomi
    Danzo shimura broke it.
     
         

  11. #136
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Hunter View Post
    IMO the strongest clan is Uchiha but Senju has huge amount of chakra but only a few of the are really strong.

    Not anyone is like Hashirama ofc but since every uchiha can spam their sharingan abilities they might be stronger as a clan.
    Wrong not all uchihas had sharingan.
     
         

  12. #137
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Wrong! You can either just not look into their eyes OR use a shadow clone to fool caster.
     
         

  13. #138
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The God View Post
    i think naruto is a better franchise altogether judging by the amount of games they are releasing which would probably steal that number one spot in the overall bracket of successful manga/anime/business
    No I'm almost sure One Piece sells more games as well, I also think they have sent more out. Don't get me wrong, in EU and the states Naruto is most likely number 1, though not to me, but it is Japan, a manga selling more than 40,000,000 copies in a single country will have many watchers of the anime as well, which leads to many games, I think they have versus, arcade, etc. many different kinds of games. In wiki I can count more than 30, lol, which is on different consoles as well though.
     
         

  14. #139
    Member LordRevan's Avatar
    Status
    LordRevan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    No I'm almost sure One Piece sells more games as well, I also think they have sent more out. Don't get me wrong, in EU and the states Naruto is most likely number 1, though not to me, but it is Japan, a manga selling more than 40,000,000 copies in a single country will have many watchers of the anime as well, which leads to many games, I think they have versus, arcade, etc. many different kinds of games. In wiki I can count more than 30, lol, which is on different consoles as well though.
    Games : Naruto > Dbz and one piece . One piece games are quiet boring.

    And the one piece manga is more famous in japan that i must agree with.
     
         

  15. #140
    Member Cassosphere's Avatar
    Status
    Cassosphere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by SCARFEEST View Post
    That old puppet woman fought a Uchiha before and knows how to snap out of it and counter it, so yeah.
    Actually she only knew how to counter regular genjutsu, not tsukuyomi. Chiyo wasn't even aware of the technique until kakashi told her.
     
         

  16. #141
    Member Cassosphere's Avatar
    Status
    Cassosphere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

    Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

    And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

    And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

    You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

    And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    only itachi and madara have tsukuyomi.
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Cassosphere's Avatar
    Status
    Cassosphere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Sasuke and Madara have Tsukiyomi as well
    uh, no -.-
     
         

  18. #143
    Member Cassosphere's Avatar
    Status
    Cassosphere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?
    i would say the only way to counter it would be to just tough it out. You would need one hell of a strong will to survive 3 days of torture though.
     
         

  19. #144
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachixHatake View Post
    Honestly, Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi neither does Madara. You only have to unlock two MS abilities. Sasuke has Amaterasu and Enton Kagutsuchi, Itachi has Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and Madara's MS abilities have yet to be revealed. Sasuke has never once used Tsukuyomi, you know why because he does not have it. If you guys bring in the Bee fight manga picture, he never said Tsukuyomi. The manga translations really cant be resourceful because so many say different things. I think the anime clears it up, when he used genjutsu on Danzo, Danzo said i commend you for capturing me in a GENJUTSU, however yours is a far cry from Itachi's Tsukuyomi. I really do not know why you guys are so bent on the "you gotta have Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susanoo". Madara and Sasuke do not have Tsukuyomi!!!
    He used it against Danzo... And Danzo called Sasuke's Tsukuyomi inferior.... /Point Refuted..

    The Japanese Myth of the Legend of Susano'o well Legend of Izanagi which Kishimoto uses explains CLEARLY the requirements for attaining Susano'o. You need BOTH Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi.


    "In Japanese mythology, Susano'o, the powerful storm of Summer, is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon. All three were born from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susano'o from the washing of the nose. Susanoo possessed Totsuka-no-Tsurugi, a sword his father used to tear the body of his brother Kagu-Tsuchi, as his weapon."
     
         
    Last edited by Koha; 10-01-2012 at 11:53 PM.

  20. #145
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Sasuke does have tsukuyomi you bozo's he used it on killer bee
     
         

  21. #146
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

    He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    so that means the two mangekyo sharingan users back then(madara,izuna) could of just tsukuyomied and that means instant win even tho the big boss hashi and his bro screwed them over???

    this must mean Tsukuyomi>every one(including the ole sage of the paths), every jutsu(could just tsukiyomi a TBB in full motion FTW)...
     
         

  22. #147
    phoenix Phoenix110's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix110 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    The evil men do catch up with
    them in d end
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Dude you must be extremely gullible or just trying to troll by saying the uchiha clan are the strongest based on one jutsu that very few of them have and even going as far as saying kishimoto fails is even a serious sign of stupidity.your thread is rubbish and that is the truth i don't expect you to accept that but you seriously have to consider what manga you are reading after saying seroiusly silly things like these
     
         
    Last edited by Phoenix110; 10-03-2012 at 11:17 AM.

  23. #148
    Member JKakano's Avatar
    Status
    JKakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Plymouth, New Zealand
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

    Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

    And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

    And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

    You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

    And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    Sasuke and Madara don't have Tsukuyomi.. If they do then please show me proof
     
         

  24. #149
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    DAfuq? Kishi has never failed! you fail for saying kishi fails!
     
         

  25. #150
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    2,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus. Snowboarding. Video.
    Music.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    whenever -logic- posts on a thread, the thread ends there. hahaha
     
         

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •