Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 174 of 174
  1. #151
    Member LordRevan's Avatar
    Status
    LordRevan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    whenever -logic- posts on a thread, the thread ends there. hahaha
    wasn't his post like the first post or the second?? lmao.. supporting trolls now aye.
     
         

  2. #152
    Mugiwara no Luffy bigboi's Avatar
    Status
    bigboi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chibaku Tensei
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    A Fail: "Every justu has a weakness." What about Rinne Tensei?
    well rinne tensei according to what happened to nagato your either die or it uses a lot of chakra or it can be only used once
     
         

  3. #153
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    lol if tsukuyomi was so unbeatable, how come Madara couldnt defeat Hashirama? Someone make a decent thread for once...
     
         

  4. #154
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    Posts
    8,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    No Senju's kick-ass
     
         

  5. #155
    Member ninjasrb2's Avatar
    Status
    ninjasrb2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Floriduuur
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    I don't get it why do people try so hard to find a flaw in kishi. Im pretty sure the dude knows how to write his own stuff brah, he can make up anything he wants to go with the story so he can easily make a so called fail turn into a win just by telling the stuff in the next chapter like he always have. I don't get how can people say that he fail if the story isn't even firkin done yet? http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/Confused.jpg
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Why do you assume Madara has Tsukuomi? And why you assume every MS genjutsu its like Itachi's Tsukuyomi?
     
         

  7. #157
    Academy Student MasterMedicNin's Avatar
    Status
    MasterMedicNin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Okay.

    Facts:
    Yes Tsukuyomi is unbreakable by most. (Excluding the Jinchuuriki)
    Yes it is the strongest form of Genjutsu.
    Yes it is strictly a Mangekyō Sharingan technique.
    and Yes you need BOTH Amatarasu&Tsukuyomi to use Susanoo so therefore Itachi, Madara AND Sasuke all have Tsukuyomi
    However, Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle.
    Proof
    -Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valour (勇武の荒神, Yūbu no Aragami), is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world"
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

    -Sasuke can also perform Tsukuyomi with his right eye, though his illusion is considered inferior to Itachi's Tsukuyomi since it does not alter the opponent's perception of time indicating he has yet to master it.[4]
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi

    Now that we know that Three ninja (Itachi, Sasuke, and Madara) have aquired Susanno at some point they are all assumed to have Tsukuyomi!

    However, Tsukuyomi is by no means flawed.
    -First, the Jinchuuriki are able to break its hold as demonstrated by Killer Bee in his fight against Sasuke.
    -Second, anyone of the same blood (i.e. Uchiha) can break its hold even with a 3 Tome Sharingan as its how the Ninja use their tools&not how powerful that tool is.
    -Third, its been proven that you can complete avoid Tsukuyomi by simply not looking into the Mangekyō Sharingan as proven by Kakashi&Gai. (with proficient users like Itachi having the ability to use it with simply his finger.)
    -Fourth, Not every Uchiha will awaken their Mangekyō Sharingan.
    -& Fifth, Using Tsukuyomi uses incredible amounts of chakra and causes strain on the Mangekyō Sharingan causing the users eyesight to deteriorate. This is a MAJOR weakness in the Mangekyō Sharingan. Eventually the user will be unable to even use the technique any further unless they have recieved their Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (which in itself is a feat to be conqured.)

    Im done.
     
         

  8. #158
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Senju Dna+Logia+Ems=Imortal
     
         

  9. #159
    Equanimity SplittingAtoms's Avatar
    Status
    SplittingAtoms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

    And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

    And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

    You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.
    Actually none of us knows just how good Madara is with genjutsu, he might easily surpass the masters like Itachi and Shisui but just so far chose use his other abilities, which seem to be quite numerous.

    He is after all Madara the ghost of Uchiha and is quite proud of his strength.
     
         

  10. #160
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Everyone is talking like Tsukyomi has to be the same genjutsu for every uchiha like it is with Itachi WRONG!!

    Itachi is the only one able to manipulate time with his Genjutsu PERIOD!! He does it with his finger on naruto this is NOT tsukyomi but a standard genjutsu which doesnt last 3 days its just tsukyomi is the strongest genjutsu for Uchihas hence itachis genjutsu can max out and control upto 3days in a second with his MS!!!!

    Shisuis stongest genjutsu with MS just so happens to be called a diff name but its a genjutsu none the less

    The point is every uchiha with MS gets some kind of powered up genjutsu from the norm

    Sasukes powered up genjutsu is the paralysis one that theyre probably gna say is impossible to break out of on your own
    Madaras may be the same as this we've seen him do it on Raikage

    The overall jist of it is itachi could manipulate time in a genjutsu without MS so this ability is probably only unique to him just like shisuis was unique to him

    but tskuyomi is obviously not needed for susanoo and if it is it prolly doesnt mean tht this particular genjutsu always works in the way itachi used it
     
         

  11. #161
    Member The God's Avatar
    Status
    The God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMedicNin View Post
    Okay.

    Facts:
    Yes Tsukuyomi is unbreakable by most. (Excluding the Jinchuuriki)
    Yes it is the strongest form of Genjutsu.
    Yes it is strictly a Mangekyō Sharingan technique.
    and Yes you need BOTH Amatarasu&Tsukuyomi to use Susanoo so therefore Itachi, Madara AND Sasuke all have Tsukuyomi
    However, Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle.
    Proof
    -Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valour (勇武の荒神, Yūbu no Aragami), is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world"
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

    -Sasuke can also perform Tsukuyomi with his right eye, though his illusion is considered inferior to Itachi's Tsukuyomi since it does not alter the opponent's perception of time indicating he has yet to master it.[4]
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi

    Now that we know that Three ninja (Itachi, Sasuke, and Madara) have aquired Susanno at some point they are all assumed to have Tsukuyomi!

    However, Tsukuyomi is by no means flawed.
    -First, the Jinchuuriki are able to break its hold as demonstrated by Killer Bee in his fight against Sasuke.
    -Second, anyone of the same blood (i.e. Uchiha) can break its hold even with a 3 Tome Sharingan as its how the Ninja use their tools¬ how powerful that tool is.
    -Third, its been proven that you can complete avoid Tsukuyomi by simply not looking into the Mangekyō Sharingan as proven by Kakashi&Gai. (with proficient users like Itachi having the ability to use it with simply his finger.)
    -Fourth, Not every Uchiha will awaken their Mangekyō Sharingan.
    -& Fifth, Using Tsukuyomi uses incredible amounts of chakra and causes strain on the Mangekyō Sharingan causing the users eyesight to deteriorate. This is a MAJOR weakness in the Mangekyō Sharingan. Eventually the user will be unable to even use the technique any further unless they have recieved their Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (which in itself is a feat to be conqured.)

    Im done.
    just to clear things up when itachi used his finger on naruto to catch him in a genjutsu he was not using his MS he stated in this fight he couldnt use his MS (maybe because he wasnt in his own complete form)
     
         

  12. #162
    Missing-Nin Digitalritual's Avatar
    Status
    Digitalritual is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Off The Beaten Path
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madly in love <3
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiTsukuAmatsukami View Post
    no...senju in general are still stronger IMO....
    Awesome avatar ItachiTsukuAmatsukami! Very nice
     
         

  13. #163
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Kishi had said Uchiha nd Senju were the strongest. Honestly its no clan bt the person. Hashi was the strongest, next was Tobirama nd Tsunade. Uchihas r gifted with strong ninjas like Madara, Izuna, Obito, Itachi, Sisui etc. To me Uchihas r more gifted nd stronger in force.
     
         

  14. #164
    PRIVARON#3 ESPADA NELIEL's Avatar
    Status
    ESPADA NELIEL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Miami Florida
    Posts
    330
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

    He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    what are you talking about, senju's are stronger they have good chackra control to break free from an illusion and where was it stated that if your not an uchiha or jinjurikis you cant break free from illusions. haven't you seen other persons breaking free from the sharigan illusions, that are not uchihas nor jinjurikis. what manga are you reading
     
         

  15. #165
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ESPADA NELIEL View Post
    what are you talking about, senju's are stronger they have good chackra control to break free from an illusion and where was it stated that if your not an uchiha or jinjurikis you cant break free from illusions. haven't you seen other persons breaking free from the sharigan illusions, that are not uchihas nor jinjurikis. what manga are you reading
    This^
     
         

  16. #166
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

    He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    The Senju clan has the body of the sage which lends them great vitality and psychical engery and gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to GENJUSTU. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills"Senju like jinchuuriki would also have a initial front line defense against there genjustu through the endurance of there psychical energy and knowledge of genjustu themselves you must know stuff about a clan if you are going to try and determine how powerful they are or you end up looking like a fan boy not that i doubt you aren't one kishi said they were equal so deal with it the uchiha are not more powerful then the senju simply because you fail to overlook their abilities.
     
         

  17. #167
    Mystic ranger King Hashirama's Avatar
    Status
    King Hashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    I think the key lies in this



    We haven't seen many 1v1 (i.e with the non-Uchiha not having a parter) Uchiha vs non-Uchiha battles

    The Uchiha know this genjutsu counter and dont waste chakra on a move that they know will be countered unless...




    When the non-Uchihas partner is distracted the Genjutsu is used and highly effective
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    A Fail: "Every justu has a weakness." What about Rinne Tensei?
    Rinne Tenseis weakness is.................*****slap :D
     
         

  19. #169
    Banned
    Status
    narutownsyouall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    Hashirama>Madara Uchiha.
     
         

  20. #170
    zombie zombiejesus's Avatar
    Status
    zombiejesus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    inside that place where that thing is
    Posts
    8,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    i personally believe he is tired of this series and wants it stop or is now in it for just the money i man look at it from the start of the wasr arc it is getting dumber and dumber and boring too. look at bleach right now it is totally sick house compared to naruto right now man. naruto used to be my favorite then bleach then one piece but now it is BLEACH one piece than naruto if i havr time for it i havent even been on this site for like a month and a half until this past wednesday
     
         

  21. #171
    Academy Student Doublevanv's Avatar
    Status
    Doublevanv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

    You're basing this off of assumptions. How many times have we seen tsukuyomi that was NOT used by Itachi? I'd say around 4 or 5 times by sasuke. You can avoid tsukuyomi by simply looking down, with the exception of Itachi. If we go by what we've seen and read and not just assuming, It's still Senju > Uchiha. If Tsukuyomi was this unbeatable jutsu like you claim it is, Madara wouldn't have lost to Hashi. And it isn't like the few Uchiha who did have Tsukuyomi could sit there and spam it.
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •