Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Kishimoto the Great fails.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    only itachi and madara have tsukuyomi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Sasuke and Madara have Tsukiyomi as well
    uh, no -.-

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Key word "counter".... once you are caught you cannot counter it.. only known people to do that Jins or another Uchiha members.. Which is the point. And i gave Tsukuyomi as a Example... And it is my opinion on which clan is stronger why does it bother you?
    i would say the only way to counter it would be to just tough it out. You would need one hell of a strong will to survive 3 days of torture though.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by ItachixHatake View Post
    Honestly, Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi neither does Madara. You only have to unlock two MS abilities. Sasuke has Amaterasu and Enton Kagutsuchi, Itachi has Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and Madara's MS abilities have yet to be revealed. Sasuke has never once used Tsukuyomi, you know why because he does not have it. If you guys bring in the Bee fight manga picture, he never said Tsukuyomi. The manga translations really cant be resourceful because so many say different things. I think the anime clears it up, when he used genjutsu on Danzo, Danzo said i commend you for capturing me in a GENJUTSU, however yours is a far cry from Itachi's Tsukuyomi. I really do not know why you guys are so bent on the "you gotta have Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to awaken Susanoo". Madara and Sasuke do not have Tsukuyomi!!!
    He used it against Danzo... And Danzo called Sasuke's Tsukuyomi inferior.... /Point Refuted..

The Japanese Myth of the Legend of Susano'o well Legend of Izanagi which Kishimoto uses explains CLEARLY the requirements for attaining Susano'o. You need BOTH Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi.

"In Japanese mythology, Susano'o, the powerful storm of Summer, is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon. All three were born from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susano'o from the washing of the nose. Susanoo possessed Totsuka-no-Tsurugi, a sword his father used to tear the body of his brother Kagu-Tsuchi, as his weapon."

Last edited by Koha; 10-02-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Sasuke does have tsukuyomi you bozo's he used it on killer bee

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Kishimoto has done a excellent job in the series.. BUT the thing where he has ****ed up/screwed up is.. Genjutsu. Let me explain for example, we tsukuyomi a genjutsu that can only be broken by another Uchiha or a Jinchuriki. Basically what that means is everyone else besides the Uchiha or the Jinchuriki... is screwed. So with taking that into consideration when Kishimoto alludes to the Senju as the strongest clan.. its a fail why? Because Uchiha has tsukuyomi. Now this has allowed me to change my mind on the whole Naruto series and I now declare the Uchiha as the Strongest Clan to exist in this series.

He has made moves that have 10-0% counters.
    so that means the two mangekyo sharingan users back then(madara,izuna) could of just tsukuyomied and that means instant win even tho the big boss hashi and his bro screwed them over???

this must mean Tsukuyomi>every one(including the ole sage of the paths), every jutsu(could just tsukiyomi a TBB in full motion FTW)...

Status
    May 2012
    The evil men do catch up with
    them in d end

Dude you must be extremely gullible or just trying to troll by saying the uchiha clan are the strongest based on one jutsu that very few of them have and even going as far as saying kishimoto fails is even a serious sign of stupidity.your thread is rubbish and that is the truth i don't expect you to accept that but you seriously have to consider what manga you are reading after saying seroiusly silly things like these

Last edited by Phoenix110; 10-03-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    You failed, big time.

Only two, maybe 3 Uchihas out of the ENTIRE clan have Tsukuyomi; Itachi/Sasuke/Madara.

And out of ONE of those THREE, only Itachi's Tsukuyomi is unbreakable, except for Uchihas and Sharingan users who are Uchihas.

And then to go on to say the Uchiha > Senju based on one Jutsu which can be avoided by simply looking down is extremely shallow.

You are the great fail here, not Kishimoto.

And then people ask me why I don't post in the Naruto Discussion that much. Because it's full of people who make shitty threads such as these. >_>
    Sasuke and Madara don't have Tsukuyomi.. If they do then please show me proof

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

DAfuq? Kishi has never failed! you fail for saying kishi fails!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Fearlessla.com

whenever -logic- posts on a thread, the thread ends there. hahaha

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara and Izuna
    Obito and Shisui
    Itachi and Sasuke.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
    you obviously need this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi

Status
    This user has no status.

Your allusion to tsukuyomi - as if everyone has it is beyond wrong. What you have done is essentially made the whole clan as strong as it's strongest member. So if everyone in the Senju was as strong as hashirama and Tobirama...

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    whenever -logic- posts on a thread, the thread ends there. hahaha
    wasn't his post like the first post or the second?? lmao.. supporting trolls now aye.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Chibaku Tensei

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    A Fail: "Every justu has a weakness." What about Rinne Tensei?
    well rinne tensei according to what happened to nagato your either die or it uses a lot of chakra or it can be only used once

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

lol if tsukuyomi was so unbeatable, how come Madara couldnt defeat Hashirama? Someone make a decent thread for once...

Status
    Sep 2011
    I iz back O_O

No Senju's kick-ass

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't get it why do people try so hard to find a flaw in kishi. Im pretty sure the dude knows how to write his own stuff brah, he can make up anything he wants to go with the story so he can easily make a so called fail turn into a win just by telling the stuff in the next chapter like he always have. I don't get how can people say that he fail if the story isn't even firkin done yet? http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/Confused.jpg

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Why do you assume Madara has Tsukuomi? And why you assume every MS genjutsu its like Itachi's Tsukuyomi?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Okay.

Facts:
    Yes Tsukuyomi is unbreakable by most. (Excluding the Jinchuuriki)
    Yes it is the strongest form of Genjutsu.
    Yes it is strictly a Mangekyō Sharingan technique.
    and Yes you need BOTH Amatarasu&Tsukuyomi to use Susanoo so therefore Itachi, Madara AND Sasuke all have Tsukuyomi
    However, Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle.
    Proof
    -Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valour (勇武の荒神, Yūbu no Aragami), is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world"
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoo

-Sasuke can also perform Tsukuyomi with his right eye, though his illusion is considered inferior to Itachi's Tsukuyomi since it does not alter the opponent's perception of time indicating he has yet to master it.[4]
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi

Now that we know that Three ninja (Itachi, Sasuke, and Madara) have aquired Susanno at some point they are all assumed to have Tsukuyomi!

However, Tsukuyomi is by no means flawed.
    -First, the Jinchuuriki are able to break its hold as demonstrated by Killer Bee in his fight against Sasuke.
    -Second, anyone of the same blood (i.e. Uchiha) can break its hold even with a 3 Tome Sharingan as its how the Ninja use their tools&not how powerful that tool is.
    -Third, its been proven that you can complete avoid Tsukuyomi by simply not looking into the Mangekyō Sharingan as proven by Kakashi&Gai. (with proficient users like Itachi having the ability to use it with simply his finger.)
    -Fourth, Not every Uchiha will awaken their Mangekyō Sharingan.
    -& Fifth, Using Tsukuyomi uses incredible amounts of chakra and causes strain on the Mangekyō Sharingan causing the users eyesight to deteriorate. This is a MAJOR weakness in the Mangekyō Sharingan. Eventually the user will be unable to even use the technique any further unless they have recieved their Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (which in itself is a feat to be conqured.)

Im done.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The DArk Evenger

Senju Dna+Logia+Ems=Imortal

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»