do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 456 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    think ANBU Root are supposed to be above Jonin level
    Kakashi used to be normal anbu which I regard as higher than anbu root cause root seems to be mostly kids or younger people

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In terms of skill yes.

Kakashi is considered a legend amongst the Anbu. I don't see why he can't take them down easily.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow i cant believe you would underestimate kakashi like that xero.......sai is from anbu root lol.......i think kakashi could take on 3 or 4 jonin level root wieners......i think he would beat the two punks danzou got with him who were said to be the best two

i mean kakashi did beat asure relm and nearly got god relm......if he hadn't of had to save chouji's dumbass he could have an arm or a leg or even seperated god relms head from his body with kamui........ the only reason he didn't is he was playing possum sense god relm had taken off he was prob plannin on telling the hokage of god relms abilities but he had to use up all his chakra

got a bit lost there......anyway i'm sayin i dont think those two anbu would have stood any kind of chance against god and asura relms......i think they would have died instantly.....but kakashi did.......he's the smartest jonin+ lvl shinobi the leaf has....... i wouldn't quite call him kage lvl yet but he's not far from it

and when I say kage i don't mean shodaime and yondaime lvl afterall not all kage are equal

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi would be trolling the true guardians of Konoha, the ANBU organization, by writing them out with a simple sleep genjutsu -_- ..that shouldn't have happened, i mean, it's not really a testament to Kakashi's legend status, but a slap in the face to the ANBU

sure Kakashi can beat these guys in 2 on 1, but instantly?

here's hoping the spoilers are wrong

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I would like him to use genjutsu with Sharingan ;P

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi would be trolling the true guardians of Konoha, the ANBU organization, by writing them out with a simple sleep genjutsu -_- ..that shouldn't have happened, i mean, it's not really a testament to Kakashi's legend status, but a slap in the face to the ANBU

sure Kakashi can beat these guys in 2 on 1, but instantly?

here's hoping the spoilers are wrong
    Again, anbu root not Anbu

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    Again, anbu root not Anbu
    it's all the same, ANBU Root are even stronger then ANBU anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mcm
    sharingan genjutsu
    probably won't be too great, since he has the ninjutsu eye (i think)

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

more from NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto 456 RAW Spoilers and Predictions

by: boyakist4649 - MH

Some more translations:

This sword of the Seven Swordsmen is called Daisouken HirameKarei (Giant Dipole/Dual Sword SoleFlounder)

The shinobi are not on security, but rather bladesmen/samurai are on security

About the Oirokeno Justu the two Ne that were monitoring Sai were apparently distracted by this Oiroke-battle between Naruto and Konohamaru, and that is when Kakashi easily puts a Genjutsu on them

didn't catch who did this one.........

*Small note is the single line with the Tsuchikage saying there won't be shinobi on duty should be:

He says that it will be samurai, and not shinobi, who'll be the ones securing the location

And I believe it's literally named Taisouken* Hiramekarei** for Choujuurou's katana

*Great Twin Blades
    *left eye flounder and right-eye flounder (a type of fish)

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your correct left eye is ninjutsu and other is supposed to be genjutsu but with madara teleporting every f'n where like its nuthin......i'm starting to think that the set of mangekyo eyes that are kin to kakashi's might be kin to madara's as well.......and maybe even danzou

i'm sayin if kakashi had the right eye too i'm not too sure he would be given tsukuyomi.......maybe he would be given the teleportation jutsu.......i have been waitin to find this out and even to see if there are other MS abilities

we haven't seen madara with EMS since he left the village........so he might not have it.....got no freakin idea how he does his teleporting.....we haven't even seen MS from him.....maybe the eye under the mask is EMS.......we also don't know if EMS is always active........it would seem that both madaras and danzous sharingan is always active.......maybe the regular 3 tomoe is always active once obtaining EMS

itachi didn't always have sharingan activated did he???? i'm not sure but i don't think he did......

so that would mean transplanted eye into uchiha's aren't always activated......but madaras is so i guess that would mean he probably does have ems in his right eye

errrr!!!!!!! and you know what sucks??? kishi will prob never give me the answers......he will just leave it as it is kakashi does this and itachi/sasuke do that........just like he never showed me how nagato met and teamed up with madara.......or the fight of the kyubi/madara vs yondaime.....just leaves me hangin....lol

sorry for the rambling and the bit of whining at the end........just got on a role.....lol.......just had to let it out i guess

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    your correct left eye is ninjutsu and other is supposed to be genjutsu but with madara teleporting every f'n where like its nuthin......i'm starting to think that the set of mangekyo eyes that are kin to kakashi's might be kin to madara's as well.......and maybe even danzou

i'm sayin if kakashi had the right eye too i'm not too sure he would be given tsukuyomi.......maybe he would be given the teleportation jutsu.......i have been waitin to find this out and even to see if there are other MS abilities

we haven't seen madara with EMS since he left the village........so he might not have it.....got no freakin idea how he does his teleporting.....we haven't even seen MS from him.....maybe the eye under the mask is EMS.......we also don't know if EMS is always active........it would seem that both madaras and danzous sharingan is always active.......maybe the regular 3 tomoe is always active once obtaining EMS

itachi didn't always have sharingan activated did he???? i'm not sure but i don't think he did......

so that would mean transplanted eye into uchiha's aren't always activated......but madaras is so i guess that would mean he probably does have ems in his right eye

errrr!!!!!!! and you know what sucks??? kishi will prob never give me the answers......he will just leave it as it is kakashi does this and itachi/sasuke do that........just like he never showed me how nagato met and teamed up with madara.......or the fight of the kyubi/madara vs yondaime.....just leaves me hangin....lol

sorry for the rambling and the bit of whining at the end........just got on a role.....lol.......just had to let it out i guess
    I Think Tobi Teleporting Power Is The Opposite Of Kakashi Dont You Realize That Kakashi Eyes Sucks Something Some Where Else And Tobi Eye When He Use It Like When Fightning naruto His Head Got Sucked Up First Then His Body just Like Kakashi Eye And The Teleporting Power I Think He Copied It From The 4th When He Fought Him And made A Advance One Just my Guess

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dammit its legit once its on mangahelper u know its confirmed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it could be too early but it is already tuesday afternoon here in japan. naruto manga should be out in store here. i could check it later if it is already out but i wont buy it. i can't read them anyway. and try to take a pic with my cell, i hope i wont get caught, hehehe

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    it could be too early but it is already tuesday afternoon here in japan. naruto manga should be out in store here. i could check it later if it is already out but i wont buy it. i can't read them anyway. and try to take a pic with my cell, i hope i wont get caught, hehehe
    does that mean you are gonna post the spoilers for this chapter and help us?:D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post

your not right on the part about the EMS never diactivating because i was looking around and found this on the manga:

Naruto 399 page 04 | One Manga

Naruto 399 page 05 | One Manga

looks like he could diactivate sharigan after he got his brother's eye's

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that only counted for itachi, as he trained each eye in a different way(like how deidara trained his left eye to resist sharingan genjutsu) it doesnt go for all sharingan users.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    it's more the fact that they work on anbu root.. Kakashi shouldn't be able to take out two of those guys
    why not kakashi is former anbu himself, he is at the top. He is no-longer aubu because the past kages 3rd, 4th, 5th, wanted him to train the next gen, and kakashi is loyal to their beliefs so they wanted him close.

Same goes for yamato

when you elect a new president, he or she brings how they can trust not keep current people in place who are suspect

but back to the point, kakashi should be able to take down two anbu root.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    it's all the same, anbu root are even stronger then anbu anyway

please show me where it says anbu root are stronger than anbu, its just two organizations one controlled by the kage and the other by danzo.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicansage View Post
    i think tobi teleporting power is the opposite of kakashi dont you realize that kakashi eyes sucks something some where else and tobi eye when he use it like when fightning naruto his head got sucked up first then his body just like kakashi eye and the teleporting power i think he copied it from the 4th when he fought him and made a advance one just my guess
    you cant copy the 4th's style of space-time tech. Is was put on a seal and activated his chakra. Not like a normal tech. It would take more to copy it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fuсk you i guess?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanks Bro

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    you cant copy the 4th's style of space-time tech. Is was put on a seal and activated his chakra. Not like a normal tech. It would take more to copy it
    You Dont Need Any Seal For It You Tell Me Where He Set A Seal The Name Of The Justu Is Body Flicker Aka The Thuder God Justu Activated When He Leave His Mark Actually Anything He Touches He Can Automatically Transport There Or If The Seal On The Kunia Is At A Certain Location Why Cant Tobi Copy It He Has A Sharigan ??

Naruto 240 page 07 | One Manga

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think its gona be raelly hard fight with anbu root couse if u didnt notice theres always stronger and stronger guys comming from nowhere

dunno where they were before but i got that weard feeling. if its gona happend i probably be very dissapointed in that

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicansage View Post
    you dont need any seal for it you tell me where he set a seal the name of the justu is body flicker aka the thuder god justu activated when he leave his mark actually anything he touches he can automatically transport there or if the seal on the kunia is at a certain location why cant tobi copy it he has a sharigan ??

naruto 240 page 07 | one manga

the seal was on THE knife THAT HE GAVE KAKASHI and then he put on on ENEMY so he could kill him later. Thats were he put the seals on tree's knifes, buildings and etc. HE GAVE HIS LITTLE NINJA THIS WEAPON SO BE COULD ALWAYS HELP THEM/ SAVE THEM

The sharingan can only copy tech. A ninja can do with his current abilities, if he does not have the seal, and the rest of the tech. Requirements it cannot be copied. If what i see the 4th did not have to do hand seals so what will the sharingan user copy.

Last edited by KASTAWAY; 07-14-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    please show me where it says anbu root are stronger than anbu, its just two organizations one controlled by the kage and the other by danzo.
    just my opinion, they have no feelings.. they're just killing mahcines so compared to the regular ANBU they have a huge advantage