Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 456 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    why not kakashi is former anbu himself, he is at the top. He is no-longer aubu because the past kages 3rd, 4th, 5th, wanted him to train the next gen, and kakashi is loyal to their beliefs so they wanted him close.

Same goes for yamato

when you elect a new president, he or she brings how they can trust not keep current people in place who are suspect

but back to the point, kakashi should be able to take down two anbu root.
    read the rest of the thread

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    just my opinion, they have no feelings.. they're just killing mahcines so compared to the regular ANBU they have a huge advantage
    yeah I was wondering... since they dont have feelings how where they distracted by Oiroke no Jutsu ? :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by parampam View Post
    yeah I was wondering... since they dont have feelings how where they distracted by Oiroke no Jutsu ? :D
    this is exactly what I'm talking about.. Kishi making every other shinobi look like a fool

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    this is exactly what i'm talking about.. Kishi making every other shinobi look like a fool
    no he's not. In this society ninja come in levels, most die young. The ninja highlighted within naruto are the elite ninja the best of the best and even the children kishi chooses to highlighted will be elite ninja one day. This is nothing different from kishi showing ninja like sasuke(ms) taken out whole army's of ninja with or without jutsu, tell me if that speaks more about the ninja or the army- if hundreds or even ten ninja can't take out one.

Just because your black ops, does not mean your an elite class ninja, black ops is operating in the shadows they are spy's. Kakashi is s-class maybe kage level ninja remember this is kakashi.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    your not right on the part about the EMS never diactivating because i was looking around and found this on the manga:

Naruto 399 page 04 | One Manga

Naruto 399 page 05 | One Manga

looks like he could diactivate sharigan after he got his brother's eye's
    i understand that but you have to keep in mind that it the pathalogical liar madara speaking.........

that also could prove that he is infact using obito's body (going off of the darker shade around the cornia/retna.....of course that could be do to the fact that both madara and danzou are only showing their eye thru a small hole.........but maybe not.....does anyone know if when madara took off mask his eye was still shaded grey??? or did it turn a lighter shade once he removed mask??? (dont have much time right now so i cant look

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    i understand that but you have to keep in mind that it the pathalogical liar madara speaking.........

that also could prove that he is infact using obito's body (going off of the darker shade around the cornia/retna.....of course that could be do to the fact that both madara and danzou are only showing their eye thru a small hole.........but maybe not.....does anyone know if when madara took off mask his eye was still shaded grey??? or did it turn a lighter shade once he removed mask??? (dont have much time right now so i cant look
    here:

Naruto 397 page 01 | One Manga

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    You Dont Need Any Seal For It You Tell Me Where He Set A Seal The Name Of The Justu Is Body Flicker Aka The Thuder God Justu Activated When He Leave His Mark Actually Anything He Touches He Can Automatically Transport There Or If The Seal On The Kunia Is At A Certain Location Why Cant Tobi Copy It He Has A Sharigan ??

Naruto 240 page 07 | One Manga

thats not the type of tech u can copy...... atop that the first we heard of shunshin was from shin sui so some for some uchia that is their forte.........thats why i said kakashi's eye could be kin to madaras......not sayin for sure he got it from obito just saying it might be the same type/set of eye/eyes........with the info we have on shin sui and that of kakashi there is obviously other types of sharingan abilities......thats why i said i'm curious to see what danzou does with his.......if he teleports that would be awesome...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and WTF??? no pics yet?? are spoilers legit???

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by parampam View Post
    ok let me ask u this (and i dont mean if real life) do you think anyone when they are on the brink of death....ok quick example

say the kyuubi attacked all of root 100 or so nins and they are all there at the same time, young to old and experienced 30 -40 are whiped out in one swipe of the tail (typhoon of tree debree).......are you trying to tell me that you seriously think any single one of them wouldn't be sh*tting in their pants??? they would feel fear/excitment/despair/hopeless

cautious-feeling the need to approach slowly for *fear* of and ambush

i could go on and on.......but the point is that they are "supposed" to not have feelings......but in the end it will be proven otherwise

sai

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok let me ask u this (and i dont mean if real life) do you think anyone when they are on the brink of death....ok quick example

say the kyuubi attacked all of root 100 or so nins and they are all there at the same time, young to old and experienced 30 -40 are whiped out in one swipe of the tail (typhoon of tree debree).......are you trying to tell me that you seriously think any single one of them wouldn't be sh*tting in their pants??? they would feel fear/excitment/despair/hopeless

cautious-feeling the need to approach slowly for *fear* of and ambush

i could go on and on.......but the point is that they are "supposed" to not have feelings......but in the end it will be proven otherwise

sai
    yes because its impossibel to fully block ur feelings and emotions a perfect exempla is Zabuza u was able to kill all his comrades when he was a kid and still he cried for Haku and he was able to kill without remorse and he was afraid of kakashi's sharigan as well

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ice palacio View Post
    SPOILER!! SPOILER!!

Source: NARUTO Manga and Spoilers
    Credits NJA/Nightjumper NF

先週はすまん飲んだら日付かわってたw

んじゃ簡単に

ダンゾウ戦は速攻で終わり(印むすんで口からカマイタチ?みたいなのだして敵さんは切り刻まれ る)
    んで写輪眼で敵の数を速攻割り出したところでナルト達へ

カカシがサイを監視している根の者を幻術で眠らせる
    (ナルトと木の葉丸のお色気の術を凝視してた2人根の奴らは簡単に術を食らってしまうw)
    カカシはサイが 信じてもらえないんですよねって(また根の者として裏切るんじゃないか的な )

カカシ お前はもうカカシ班だ!信じるよ!

で一気に笑顔へ

水影さん達は宿で宿泊
    7人衆の刀は大双剣ヒラメカレイ
    土影さん達は野宿
    会談がおこなわれる場所について答える土影さん
    忍びの者が警備してるのではなく侍って奴等が警備してると
    風影さんはいち早く会談場所へ

サムイ達に戻り 大和の分身が雷影のもとに向かった3人を追尾
    ナルト・カカシ・大和の3人が追跡

下所で終わりです

お色気の術対決をしていた時にサイの監視をしていた二人が
    その対決に気をとられてるうちにカカシにあっという間に幻術をかけられてしまったと
    いうことです

Translation:
    Danzou swiftly ends the battle.(Looks like there's a seal/mark like Kamaitachi's(Temari's weasel summon) connected to his mouth[unsure] The enemy gets chopped up)
    Danzou uses the Sharingan to calculate the number of enemies and ends the battle swiftly. Scene change to Naruto

Kakashi puts the Root ninja tailing Sai to sleep with a Genjutsu.
    (Naruto and Konohamaru uses Oiroke no Jutsu to distract two of them, so they are taken out with a simple Jutsu.)
    Sai: You won't be able to have faith in me, won't you?(It's almost like he's betraying the Root a second time)
    Kakashi: You're already part of Team Kakashi! [I/We] believe in you!

[Sai] immediately smiles

The Mizukage & co. are staying at an inn.
    That seven swordsman guy has a pair of swords, Hiramekarai
    The Tsuchikage & co. are camping
    The Tsuchikage informs his company of the site of the summit.
    He says something about the aren't shinobi on guard duty there, so they'll wait for the others, or something.
    The Kazekage heads straight for the summit site.

Back to Samui & co. A clone of Yamato is tailing them back to the Raikage.
    Naruto and Kakashi are following them.

It ends with a place below[Or something. The kanji is 下所, meaning "below place"]

[Nja explains how the fight with the root ninja went again]

so sumthin l that looks like temaris summon
    for those who don t know
    temaris summon

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato the Sage View Post
    does that mean you are gonna post the spoilers for this chapter and help us?:D
    i guess i cant do it this chapter, i am sick. and i am not sure i can take a pic coz the book was bundled or wrapped with straw or rubberband, plus i dont want to get caught and i dont want my own pic and name in the newspaper, hehehe, it is not a promise but i will try.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we can't wait for the RAW pictures :o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
    Credits: Mangahelpers - skypiea / serenity85 NF

Last edited by ice palacio; 07-15-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is that the front page? how come the front page is different from the one i saw in the store. that page (naruto and kakashi) is the front page of the latest naruto volume.

the one i saw, it says book #33 2009, side picture was j-man. i hope this one is the latest.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Full chapter script is up , but needs translation

It seems Sasuke is near the meeting place ?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the seal was on THE knife THAT HE GAVE KAKASHI and then he put on on ENEMY so he could kill him later. Thats were he put the seals on tree's knifes, buildings and etc. HE GAVE HIS LITTLE NINJA THIS WEAPON SO BE COULD ALWAYS HELP THEM/ SAVE THEM

The sharingan can only copy tech. A ninja can do with his current abilities, if he does not have the seal, and the rest of the tech. Requirements it cannot be copied. If what i see the 4th did not have to do hand seals so what will the sharingan user copy.

Hold On It Cant Be Copied Huh Look How The 4th Touches The Guys Right Foot When Saving kakashi And Look How Nothing Is There Later When They Show His Right Foot Again So He Did'nt Put No Seal On Him All You Need Its Too Touch Them And You Can Activated The Justu Anytime And From My Knowledge His Justu Is Like The Kuchiyose Summoning Justu Both Time Space Justu If Im Liein Check The Info I Got Even Sugiestu Said it HisSelf

Ninjutsu

Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 363 - Page 14

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats not the type of tech u can copy...... atop that the first we heard of shunshin was from shin sui so some for some uchia that is their forte.........thats why i said kakashi's eye could be kin to madaras......not sayin for sure he got it from obito just saying it might be the same type/set of eye/eyes........with the info we have on shin sui and that of kakashi there is obviously other types of sharingan abilities......thats why i said i'm curious to see what danzou does with his.......if he teleports that would be awesome...
    Why Cant It Be Copied Check The Info I Got On It And I See Where Your Comin from With Madara / Kakashi Sharigan Power

Hold On It Cant Be Copied Huh Look How The 4th Touches The Guys Right Foot When Saving kakashi And Look How Nothing Is There Later When They Show His Right Foot Again So He Did'nt Put No Seal On Him All You Need Its Too Touch Them And You Can Activated The Justu Anytime And From My Knowledge His Justu Is Like The Kuchiyose Summoning Justu Both Time Space Justu If Im Liein Check The Info I Got Even Sugiestu Said it HisSelf

Ninjutsu

Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 363 - Page 14

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madaras tech is completely different from minatoss...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    madaras tech is completely different from minatoss...
    There Both Space/Time Jutsu But Just Different Branches They Both Get You To The Place You Need To Go Its Like Naruto And The Rasengan The 4th Created The Rasengan But Try'd To Add His Element Chakra But Could'nt But Naruto Did So Why Cant Tobi Do The Same With Minato Space/Time??

Last edited by Excitè; 07-15-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    There Both Space/Time Jutsu But Just Different branches
    they must be different because it doesnt look like madara leaves his chakra to summon himself.
    but kishi will shows us evatualy but i think madara's jutsu comes from his sharigan unlike the 4rth's reverse summon

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicansage View Post
    hold on it cant be copied huh look how the 4th touches the guys right foot when saving kakashi and look how nothing is there later when they show his right foot again so he did'nt put no seal on him all you need its too touch them and you can activated the justu anytime and from my knowledge his justu is like the kuchiyose summoning justu both time space justu if im liein check the info i got even sugiestu said it hisself

ninjutsu

hiraishin no jutsu - flying thunder god technique

hiraishin no jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the fourth hokage. The technique gave yondaime his nickname "konoha's yellow flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like kuchiyose, yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

narutobase.net - read naruto manga online - naruto - chapter 363 - page 14

sorry, i just can't agree. I have read nothing saying all he had to do it touch you. The 4th put a special seal on all the kunai that he used and gave his team, this seal made using the tech. Possible.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry, i just can't agree. I have read nothing saying all he had to do it touch you. The 4th put a special seal on all the kunai that he used and gave his team, this seal made using the tech. Possible.
    So Why Did'nt The Guy Have A Seal On Him Then When Minato Used It??

Page 3 of 3 « First 123