Learning with Ryóku

Waits for a awesome sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: Learning with Ryóku

Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Waits for a awesome sensei
    Tell me what you know about the Rasengan.. So that we may proceed in the training.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

I know that the technique rasengan is mad of someones chakra spiraling at great speed then using shape manipulation to change it into the shape of a sphere. I also know that it need no hand seals. That is all i know, sorry if i disappointed you

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I know that the technique rasengan is mad of someones chakra spiraling at great speed then using shape manipulation to change it into the shape of a sphere. I also know that it need no hand seals. That is all i know, sorry if i disappointed you
    Simple but to the point. Thats good enough.

*Holds a water balloon in hand and it pops*

Now I want you to try to burst this water balloon with your chakra. The emphasis on this is rotation. As the rasengan is rotating with chakra.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Yes sir. Roy take the water balloon from his sensei's hand. As he takes the balloon from his teacher he begins focusing his chakra into the Balloon. Roy then thinks of the speed of its rotation and its force. After roy thinks of this he the begins to make his chakra rotate very fast inside the balloon. Because of the nerve wrecking speed the balloon then pops

Sorry for late reply went to the bank ~_~

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Yes sir. Roy take the water balloon from his sensei's hand. As he takes the balloon from his teacher he begins focusing his chakra into the Balloon. Roy then thinks of the speed of its rotation and its force. After roy thinks of this he the begins to make his chakra rotate very fast inside the balloon. Because of the nerve wrecking speed the balloon then pops

Sorry for late reply went to the bank ~_~
    *Nothing happens*

Try harder young one. You need to try and spin the water inside the balloon in multiple directions in order to achieve this feat.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As Roy see's nothing happens he tries again. This time roy focuses his chakra and makes the water inside the Balloon rotate two ways, clockwise and anti clockwise. Now when roy continues to focus his chakra he increases the rotation speed of the water making it more lethal . Now as roy adds more chakra and speed the balloon pops

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As Roy see's nothing happens he tries again. This time roy focuses his chakra and makes the water inside the Balloon rotate two ways, clockwise and anti clockwise. Now when roy continues to focus his chakra he increases the rotation speed of the water making it more lethal . Now as roy adds more chakra and speed the balloon pops

*It pops*

Awesome

*Throws you a rubber ball*

Now the emphasis is power. Try controlling your chakra to make it denser so that it pops from raw power!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Roy : Hmmmm

As roy catches the rubber ball he begins to focus his chakra. After his chakra has been focuses he feels the power of the ball, and its density. Roy then begins to focus a massive amount of chakra that fits the strength and density of the rubberball. Roy then focuses more and more chakra into the ball until it pops. But as roy looks it seems the ball didnt pop. So roy then focuses on the properties of the rasengan, and then tries to imitate the strength, so he than adds a large amount more of chakra

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Roy : Hmmmm

As roy catches the rubber ball he begins to focus his chakra. After his chakra has been focuses he feels the power of the ball, and its density. Roy then begins to focus a massive amount of chakra that fits the strength and density of the rubberball. Roy then focuses more and more chakra into the ball until it pops. But as roy looks it seems the ball didnt pop. So roy then focuses on the properties of the rasengan, and then tries to imitate the strength, so he than adds a large amount more of chakra
    Youre almost there more power!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As roy sees nothing happen he then begins to rethink the situation. Roy then think of the shape of the ball and its density. I then begin to focus my chakra to try and mimic the density of the ball. I then realize it will take a massive amount of chakra so i then place both hands on the ball to increase the chakra flow into the ball until it cant take anymore and pops

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As roy sees nothing happen he then begins to rethink the situation. Roy then think of the shape of the ball and its density. I then begin to focus my chakra to try and mimic the density of the ball. I then realize it will take a massive amount of chakra so i then place both hands on the ball to increase the chakra flow into the ball until it cant take anymore and pops

I meant for you to just add more chakra but yeh... >_>"

*pops*

Good, now heres you last step.. Stability..

*Hands you a baloon*

Perform the same steps from above inside of the balloon without it moving.. If it pops you must start again..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As i take the balloon from you i remember the steps you taught me from before . I then begin to focus my chakra in my right hand and I flow it into the balloon. As i am focusing my chakra i begin to breathe in and out slightly and calmly to ensure that the balloon dont pop from the amount of chakra . I then focus on the rotation, while manipulating my chakra to form a sphere like what i did with the first balloon . As I focus my attention on rotation/spinning, I also focus on making my chakra stable as well as making it dense like the rubber ball from before. Doing that i form Sphere of chakra inside of the balloon which doesn't burst the balloon but keeps it steady .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As i take the balloon from you i remember the steps you taught me from before . I then begin to focus my chakra in my right hand and I flow it into the balloon. As i am focusing my chakra i begin to breathe in and out slightly and calmly to ensure that the balloon dont pop from the amount of chakra . I then focus on the rotation, while manipulating my chakra to form a sphere like what i did with the first balloon . As I focus my attention on rotation/spinning, I also focus on making my chakra stable as well as making it dense like the rubber ball from before. Doing that i form Sphere of chakra inside of the balloon which doesn't burst the balloon but keeps it steady .

*It stabilizes for a minute then explodes*

Try once more I think youve almost got it..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As i see the balloon pops i then begin to rethink. I then begin to focus my chakra in my right hand and I flow it into the balloon. This hand focuses on the spiral inside the balloon. I then place my left hand on the balloon then i focus on making my chakra stable as well as making it dense like the rubber ball from before. After i have both hands on the balloon i am now able to keep the water in the balloon rotating while also having it as dense as a rubber ball . Thus the balloon is stable

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As i see the balloon pops i then begin to rethink. I then begin to focus my chakra in my right hand and I flow it into the balloon. This hand focuses on the spiral inside the balloon. I then place my left hand on the balloon then i focus on making my chakra stable as well as making it dense like the rubber ball from before. After i have both hands on the balloon i am now able to keep the water in the balloon rotating while also having it as dense as a rubber ball . Thus the balloon is stable

Perfect.. Now perform rasengan..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As i focus my chakra in my right palm i begin to think about the spiraling rotation of the water balloon and the density of the rubber ball. I then focus and manafest that spiraling chakra making it spiral and take the shape of a sphere. After it takes the shape of the sphere , the chakra continues to spiral inside while the outside doesnt move , thus forming rasengan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As i focus my chakra in my right palm i begin to think about the spiraling rotation of the water balloon and the density of the rubber ball. I then focus and manafest that spiraling chakra making it spiral and take the shape of a sphere. After it takes the shape of the sphere , the chakra continues to spiral inside while the outside doesnt move , thus forming rasengan
    Now use it on my clone

-Creates clone-

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As roy sees you clone standing there he then activates his 1T sharingan and dashes. Because of the sharinagan he can detect your clones exact moves. Roy then gets a few feet awy from your clone and thrusts his right hand forcing the spiraling sphere to crush your clones abdominal(idk i dont think clones have bones but meh) whiles also sending him flying

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As roy sees you clone standing there he then activates his 1T sharingan and dashes. Because of the sharinagan he can detect your clones exact moves. Roy then gets a few feet awy from your clone and thrusts his right hand forcing the spiraling sphere to crush your clones abdominal(idk i dont think clones have bones but meh) whiles also sending him flying

Great now..

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Make the tiger handseal and concentrate on creating a physical and identical clone of yourself that can utilize everything you know. Try it out.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

As i focus my chakra, i quickly perform the tiger hand seal releasing a large amount of chakra that i mold into the shape of my body. After i have this mass of chakra i take my time to change the physical properties of the chakra giving it a face, feet, hands ect making it look exactly like me. After the clones has been made , i can now see that the clone can use the rasengan and all the techniques that i have learned

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As i focus my chakra, i quickly perform the tiger hand seal releasing a large amount of chakra that i mold into the shape of my body. After i have this mass of chakra i take my time to change the physical properties of the chakra giving it a face, feet, hands ect making it look exactly like me. After the clones has been made , i can now see that the clone can use the rasengan and all the techniques that i have learned
    *Punches the clone and it poofs*

Great.. Anything else?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Ehh, Big Ball and elemental :3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Perform a Larger version of the rasengan... Pretty simple..

Elemental Rasengan
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan

Perform Rasengan and add your elemental affinity to it. Simple as well..

Any questions, if not lets move on

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Nope

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»