I begin by gathering up a large amount of both wind and water chakra once I gather the chakras I mix them together once I know that they are well mixed I release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I shape the chakra and condense it into the form of a mirroe once the chakra is shaped and condensed I change the nature of the chakra into ice creating a single ice mirror

After the one mirror is created I again gather up a large amount of chakra of both wind and water nature and mix them together as the two chakras are mixed I then release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I. Separate the chakra into 12 different locations as the chakra is split I then shape all the chakra into the form of mirrors as the chakra is finished being shaped I then create 12 mirrors surrounding all sides including one above I then take control of the the chakra and cause the mirrors to explode

Next jutsu

I begin by gathering up a very large amount of both wind and water chakra as they are being gathered I begin to mix the two together as the two chakras are mixed together I then release the chakra infront of me and split it up as the chakra is split up and moved to different locations including above me I start to shape the chakra into hthe shape of mirrors as the chakra is done being shaped I the take control of the chakra and by using nature manipulation I chakra the chakra into ice creating 12 ice mirrors covering a large area including one above me as the mirrors are created I then jump inside one mirror behind me I then jump to the mirrors at the very top after that I jump to the one that was straigght infront of where I orignally started