Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 66
  1. #26
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra after I begin gathering up both the chakra I start to slowly mixes the two chakras I make sure the chakras are well and mixed together as soon as I finish mixing the chakras I start to release all tghe chakra into the air as the chakra is released I take complete control of the chakra and use shape manipulation to shape the chakra into the shape of a dome. As the chakra is shaped into the dome I use nature manipulation and change the chakra into ice creating a transparent dome of ice that appears all around me blocking all the explosive tags hile taking little damage

    I am guessing the weakness is the fact its such a low rank and the fact that your conceling yourself in a dome to where your opponent can use a earth jutsu to kill you within the dome
     
         

  2. #27
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra after I begin gathering up both the chakra I start to slowly mixes the two chakras I make sure the chakras are well and mixed together as soon as I finish mixing the chakras I start to release all tghe chakra into the air as the chakra is released I take complete control of the chakra and use shape manipulation to shape the chakra into the shape of a dome. As the chakra is shaped into the dome I use nature manipulation and change the chakra into ice creating a transparent dome of ice that appears all around me blocking all the explosive tags hile taking little damage

    I am guessing the weakness is the fact its such a low rank and the fact that your conceling yourself in a dome to where your opponent can use a earth jutsu to kill you within the dome
    "Yes basically all dome protective defenses leave you trapped to a very small area. So use them carefully, next up;"

    (Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

    "Basically, same procedure stronger version. The most that this technique differs will be the quantity of needles and chakra needed to perform it."

    ( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

    "We have seen some earth version of spikes, well this is a very controlled one for ice element. Notice you can create one or multiple. Perform the above two jutsus."
     
         

  3. #28
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    First jutsu I begin by gathering up a decent amount of both wind and water chakras as I gather them up I begin to mix the two chakras together after making sure I mixed both chakra well enough I release the combined wind and water chakra into the air a move the chakra to the location of the same tree I have been practicing my technquies on as I move the chakra I make sure the chakra surrounds the tree completely as the tree is completely surrounded I use shape and nature manipulation to change the chakra into thousands od needles that are made from ice before completely change the state of the ice needles I jump back to advoide any damage

    The second jutsu

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I am gathering up the chakra I begin to mix the two chakras together as soon as I'm sure the chakras are mixed well enough I release the chakra into the ground and move it to a nearby btree as I move the chakra I use shape manipulation to shape the chakra into multiple spikes as I finish shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation to chakge the stae of the chakra into ice creating several very large ice spike taller then a small house that rise up around the tree

    I know how I reply is weird but it helps me believe it or not
     
         

  4. #29
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    First jutsu I begin by gathering up a decent amount of both wind and water chakras as I gather them up I begin to mix the two chakras together after making sure I mixed both chakra well enough I release the combined wind and water chakra into the air a move the chakra to the location of the same tree I have been practicing my technquies on as I move the chakra I make sure the chakra surrounds the tree completely as the tree is completely surrounded I use shape and nature manipulation to change the chakra into thousands od needles that are made from ice before completely change the state of the ice needles I jump back to advoide any damage

    The second jutsu

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I am gathering up the chakra I begin to mix the two chakras together as soon as I'm sure the chakras are mixed well enough I release the chakra into the ground and move it to a nearby btree as I move the chakra I use shape manipulation to shape the chakra into multiple spikes as I finish shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation to chakge the stae of the chakra into ice creating several very large ice spike taller then a small house that rise up around the tree

    I know how I reply is weird but it helps me believe it or not
    "What is weird again? Now that was quite well performed, we will come back to actual use of the techniques later, now next up are three jutsus! One of the uniqueness about Ice is using its crystalline fashion to carve something amazing and then blow life into it. There are jutsus that allows you to shape animals or mythical creatures to use them at your will. The following are what we are going to learn in B-rank."

    (Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective.
    GFX: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Technique.PNG


    Now this jutsu uses wolves made of snow, and the effectiveness depends on where you make them. Perform the jutsu and then tell me what 2 Earth jutsus will be good to create the perfect slope terrain for this jutsu?

    (Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.
    GFX: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ite_Whale.jpeg

    One of defense and attack type jutsu, using extensive shape manipulation one creates a humongous whale, as defense or as mass attack, no precision involved. So, what will be an effective use?

    (Hyouton: Haryū Mōko) Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a giant tiger made out of ice. The tiger cannot even be slightly affected by any water release unless it is A ranked or above (or a combination of water and another element) as it freezes most water release attacks it comes in contact with.
    GFX: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_vs_Tiger.JPG

    Good jutsu to freeze most sources of water and use it against opponent. Make sure when you make this tiger concentrate on its temperature properties, and as for its use, tell me its advantage and disadvantage? Answers questions unique to each jutsu after performing them.
     
         

  5. #30
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Wow okay three jutsu at once this shall be fun for the first jutsu

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I'm gathering up both the chakra I begin to mix them after I'm am postive both the chakras are gathered up and mixed completely I begin to release the chakra infront of me afyer releasing the chakra infront of me I begin to spread oout the chakra and start to shape it I invision a pack of wolves using these thoughs I begin to shape the chakra into a pack of wolves after shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation to change the chakraa into snow and create a pack of snow wolves that I then send at the group of trees to my right

    The two earth Jutsus that work to create mountains for this technqiue would be 1. Earth Rampart 2. And this I'm not sure about but I'm going to say Moving earth core

    Jutsu #2

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I'm gathering up the chakra I begin to mix the two togerther as the to are cpmletely mixed and gather I release the chakra into the air infront of me as I release the chakra I start to imagine a giant white whale with one horn on its head using this image and extreme shape manipulation by invisioning the whale and spreading the chakra out greatly I shape the chakra as such after shaping the chakra into the whale I use nature manipulation to change the chakra into ice creating a massive white one horn ice whale to I command to attack a giant work

    A good effective use for this jutsu would be againist a large group of opponents because of it large size it could that them all out


    Jutsu #3

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakras as I gather them up I begin to mix the two together I mix more wind then water to drop the tempature of the water as the chakras are mixed I release the chakras and let it out infront of me I then using shape manipulation shape the chakra in the form of a giant tiger after shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation and change it into a ginat tiger made out of if but before change its nature I create pressues on the chakra and wind chakra to help it maintain it very low tempature I then relese the chakra at a different giant bolder

    Advantage: I would say that no water below a rank can effect it is the biggest one
    Disadvantge: I guess its size being so big
     
         

  6. #31
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    Wow okay three jutsu at once this shall be fun for the first jutsu

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I'm gathering up both the chakra I begin to mix them after I'm am postive both the chakras are gathered up and mixed completely I begin to release the chakra infront of me afyer releasing the chakra infront of me I begin to spread oout the chakra and start to shape it I invision a pack of wolves using these thoughs I begin to shape the chakra into a pack of wolves after shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation to change the chakraa into snow and create a pack of snow wolves that I then send at the group of trees to my right

    The two earth Jutsus that work to create mountains for this technqiue would be 1. Earth Rampart 2. And this I'm not sure about but I'm going to say Moving earth core

    Jutsu #2

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakra as I'm gathering up the chakra I begin to mix the two togerther as the to are cpmletely mixed and gather I release the chakra into the air infront of me as I release the chakra I start to imagine a giant white whale with one horn on its head using this image and extreme shape manipulation by invisioning the whale and spreading the chakra out greatly I shape the chakra as such after shaping the chakra into the whale I use nature manipulation to change the chakra into ice creating a massive white one horn ice whale to I command to attack a giant work

    A good effective use for this jutsu would be againist a large group of opponents because of it large size it could that them all out


    Jutsu #3

    I begin by gathering up both wind and water chakras as I gather them up I begin to mix the two together I mix more wind then water to drop the tempature of the water as the chakras are mixed I release the chakras and let it out infront of me I then using shape manipulation shape the chakra in the form of a giant tiger after shaping the chakra I use nature manipulation and change it into a ginat tiger made out of if but before change its nature I create pressues on the chakra and wind chakra to help it maintain it very low tempature I then relese the chakra at a different giant bolder

    Advantage: I would say that no water below a rank can effect it is the biggest one
    Disadvantge: I guess its size being so big
    "Excellent replies, I am only concerned with the earth jutsus you stated. So for the second one Moving Earth Core is not a good one as it creates a well straight rectangular cuboid, not a hill required for the jutsu. So the good terrain change jutsu will be Wheel of Fortune, although it will take time so Rampart is your best choice. Now we will do some cool applied science before we move onto next rank. Chose your favorite 3 jutsus from the ranks of ice that you have already learned (that is; up-to B-rank). And tell me in few lines why you like each of those jutsus, what is unique about them? Once you have the list post it here."
     
         

  7. #32
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    (Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective

    This is probly my second favioret I like this one because of the way it can be used by that I mean you can create several wolves to attack at once and it makes it more difficult to advoide and it also could act as a distraction and its unquie because it creates like I said earlier a pack of wolves which are one of my favioret animals

    My first favioret is

    (Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.

    I absolutly love this jutsu due to it size and is unquie because the way it can be used as a attack defense or wven a distraction its size makes it amazing and can crush almost everything

    (Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

    This is a good jutsu cause it cause a giant numbers of attacks at once from every direction making it extremely hard to advoide and its unquie just for the fact of it range and the way it attacks from every direction

    Not very explainatory but I'm bad at explaining such things lol
     
         

  8. #33
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    (Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective

    This is probly my second favioret I like this one because of the way it can be used by that I mean you can create several wolves to attack at once and it makes it more difficult to advoide and it also could act as a distraction and its unquie because it creates like I said earlier a pack of wolves which are one of my favioret animals

    My first favioret is

    (Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.

    I absolutly love this jutsu due to it size and is unquie because the way it can be used as a attack defense or wven a distraction its size makes it amazing and can crush almost everything

    (Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

    This is a good jutsu cause it cause a giant numbers of attacks at once from every direction making it extremely hard to advoide and its unquie just for the fact of it range and the way it attacks from every direction

    Not very explainatory but I'm bad at explaining such things lol
    "That was good enough, now you have to make a move using 2 of these three jutsu and a water jutsu of your choice. Focus on trapping the opponent to not make him use Lightning. It is going to be the starting move of a battle, and you will do all of it on the dummy."
     
         

  9. #34
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    As I see my opponet mid range from me I create a source of water underneath the dummy that rises up and traps the dummy into a shpere od water

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water. Note: Technique creates its own water source


    As the dummy is trapped inthe sphere I then create a giant one horned white whale the whale is huge in size and comes up from the side of the dummy and slams its horn into the dummy causing great damage

    (Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.


    As the dummy is hit by the horn of the giant whale I then send my chakra to cover the dummy from all sides and even above it I then create thousands of needles to attack the dummy fron all directions killing the dummy the needles are actually icile spikes

    (Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.
     
         

  10. #35
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    As I see my opponet mid range from me I create a source of water underneath the dummy that rises up and traps the dummy into a shpere od water

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water. Note: Technique creates its own water source


    As the dummy is trapped inthe sphere I then create a giant one horned white whale the whale is huge in size and comes up from the side of the dummy and slams its horn into the dummy causing great damage

    (Hyouton: Ikkaku Hakugei) Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: A humongous white whale with a single horn made out of ice will be made. The whale can crash into a target using its large horn or simply its massive size, or it can serve defensive purposes; its large size making it capable of blocking any attack that it is capable of withstanding.


    As the dummy is hit by the horn of the giant whale I then send my chakra to cover the dummy from all sides and even above it I then create thousands of needles to attack the dummy fron all directions killing the dummy the needles are actually icile spikes

    (Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.
    Flaws in the Move:
    • The main idea of using water and ice in the same move is using ice's abilities to freeze it. You use of gushing water imprisonment is quite outdated and if someone is able to escape it, he or she can easily avoid the whale and needles.
    • When you think of creating a move always use things that will restrict the opposing element, which in this case is Lightning. Now by that I mean; And ice jutsu followed by water that covers more or less a larger area around opponent, so when he or she tries to cut the whale instead shock him/herself.
    • When making the first move think of three steps; binding > trapping > attacking. By binding you restrict opponent's motion, by trapping you restrict his/her ability and attacking is to finish him/her off.

    Any questions before we move on?
     
         

  11. #36
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    No sir no question
     
         

  12. #37
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    No sir no question
    "Now when we do another applied science you have to keep those things in mind, moving on;"

    (Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.
    GFX: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Technique.JPG

    "One of THE most amazing Ice jutsu, it has multiple uses and all are listed in the description. Your goal first is to make the jutsu be descriptive, then state three uses of the jutsu and how will you use them?"
     
         

  13. #38
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    I start by gathering up a ice chakra within my body once the chakra is gathered up I release the chakra into the air while releasing the chakra I start gathering up particles within the air as I gather up the particles I mix them with the chakra and change it into a transparent disk of ice I shape it into ice by invisioning the shape of a disk in my mind

    First use would be traveling and I would use it by creating the disk in front of me and jumping onto it so I can travel easily

    Second use would be a attack by using it as a lens to redirect ray of heat from the sun to explode a pinpoint area of my choosing or by just sending the disk at my opponent

    The third use would be as a defense againist. Certain attacks and it would be hard for your opponent to know you countered
     
         

  14. #39
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I start by gathering up a ice chakra within my body once the chakra is gathered up I release the chakra into the air while releasing the chakra I start gathering up particles within the air as I gather up the particles I mix them with the chakra and change it into a transparent disk of ice I shape it into ice by invisioning the shape of a disk in my mind

    First use would be traveling and I would use it by creating the disk in front of me and jumping onto it so I can travel easily

    Second use would be a attack by using it as a lens to redirect ray of heat from the sun to explode a pinpoint area of my choosing or by just sending the disk at my opponent

    The third use would be as a defense againist. Certain attacks and it would be hard for your opponent to know you countered
    "Good and yes these are the three usage, now you can also split these into multiple discs with the cost of dividing chakra in three forms. So the more you divide them the less the chakra rank gets. Now as for the next, create an ice dragon, but you will be using a special type of ice nature which is called the Black Ice. The dragon will be black colored crystalline dragon;... Such chakra control will also allow you to control the dragon in mid-air."

    (Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.
     
         

  15. #40
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    I start by gathering up both water and wind chakra and as I'm gathering them up I start to mix them together as I mix them together I and I'm sure they are mixed together I release the chakra as I release the chakra I shape it into the shape of a dragon as I shape the chakra I change the nature of the chakra into black ice creating a black dragon made of ice that I then using chakra control send the dragon to my roght going towards a giant bolder
     
         

  16. #41
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I start by gathering up both water and wind chakra and as I'm gathering them up I start to mix them together as I mix them together I and I'm sure they are mixed together I release the chakra as I release the chakra I shape it into the shape of a dragon as I shape the chakra I change the nature of the chakra into black ice creating a black dragon made of ice that I then using chakra control send the dragon to my roght going towards a giant bolder
    "So what is the use of this jutsu, how can you control the dragon and make it work in a combo?"
     
         

  17. #42
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    The use of this is to attack your opponent or to defend you can control the dragon just like any technqiues by using chajra control and idk the answer the the last question
     
         

  18. #43
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    The use of this is to attack your opponent or to defend you can control the dragon just like any technqiues by using chajra control and idk the answer the the last question
    "Well the dragon can be really good against specific Biographies, it can consume poison weapons, FTG kunais and keep your opponent to fight it in too long range or mid range from you. They can also be good to provide initial thrust to lift you off ground and freeze any water jutsu up-to S-rank. Now moving on;"

    (Hyouton: Sōryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: This is an advanced version of “Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard,” in which the user makes two of these dragons instead of one. The two dragons then swirl upwards and converge into a massive tornado.
    GFX:
    Dragon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_Blizzard.JPG
    Tornado: http://images.wikia.com/naruto/image...n_Blizzard.JPG

    "Again this is a stronger version of Black dragon, this not only creates two dragons but lets you make them turn into a vortex/tornado which has massive destructive powers. Manipulate ice chakra use shape manipulation to make the dragons and then chakra control to make the tornado."
     
         

  19. #44
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    I begin ny gathering up a large amount of both Water and wind chakras as I'm gathering up the chakras I begin to mix them together after I am sure I have mixed them together I release the chakra as the chakra is released I split the chakra into two different sections and shape both of them into the shape of two giant dragons as I finish shaping the chakras I then use nature fpmanipulation to create two giant black ice dragons as they are created I then take control of the dragons and then control them to spin around each other creating a giant torando and storm that levels everything it touches
     
         

  20. #45
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I begin ny gathering up a large amount of both Water and wind chakras as I'm gathering up the chakras I begin to mix them together after I am sure I have mixed them together I release the chakra as the chakra is released I split the chakra into two different sections and shape both of them into the shape of two giant dragons as I finish shaping the chakras I then use nature fpmanipulation to create two giant black ice dragons as they are created I then take control of the dragons and then control them to spin around each other creating a giant torando and storm that levels everything it touches
    "How is it useful against wind and water jutsus? Think about it."
     
         

  21. #46
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    "How is it useful against wind and water jutsus? Think about it."
    i am gueesing it would freeze all water and blow any wind away
     
         

  22. #47
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    "What does wind do to Ice? You are write about water."
    it makes the ice colder
     
         

  23. #48
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    i am gueesing it would freeze all water and blow any wind away
    "What does wind do to Ice? You are write about water."
     
         

  24. #49
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    it makes it colder
     
         

  25. #50
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    it makes it colder
    "Indeed, it makes it stronger and colder, so its definitely a good combo against wind. Now as for the most deadly Ice jutsu of all;"

    (Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

    (Hyouton: Makyō Hyō Satsu) Ice Release: Mirror Ice Murder
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

    Start by creating Once Ice mirror, then move on to creating more, and then try to blow them up. Then do the jutsu once again and blend with ice moving freely in the mirrors.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •