Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: [Ice Training] Kenshin...

I begin by gathering up a large amount of both wind and water chakra once I gather the chakras I mix them together once I know that they are well mixed I release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I shape the chakra and condense it into the form of a mirroe once the chakra is shaped and condensed I change the nature of the chakra into ice creating a single ice mirror

After the one mirror is created I again gather up a large amount of chakra of both wind and water nature and mix them together as the two chakras are mixed I then release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I. Separate the chakra into 12 different locations as the chakra is split I then shape all the chakra into the form of mirrors as the chakra is finished being shaped I then create 12 mirrors surrounding all sides including one above I then take control of the the chakra and cause the mirrors to explode

Next jutsu

I begin by gathering up a very large amount of both wind and water chakra as they are being gathered I begin to mix the two together as the two chakras are mixed together I then release the chakra infront of me and split it up as the chakra is split up and moved to different locations including above me I start to shape the chakra into hthe shape of mirrors as the chakra is done being shaped I the take control of the chakra and by using nature manipulation I chakra the chakra into ice creating 12 ice mirrors covering a large area including one above me as the mirrors are created I then jump inside one mirror behind me I then jump to the mirrors at the very top after that I jump to the one that was straigght infront of where I orignally started

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I begin by gathering up a large amount of both wind and water chakra once I gather the chakras I mix them together once I know that they are well mixed I release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I shape the chakra and condense it into the form of a mirroe once the chakra is shaped and condensed I change the nature of the chakra into ice creating a single ice mirror

After the one mirror is created I again gather up a large amount of chakra of both wind and water nature and mix them together as the two chakras are mixed I then release the chakra infront of me once the chakra is released I. Separate the chakra into 12 different locations as the chakra is split I then shape all the chakra into the form of mirrors as the chakra is finished being shaped I then create 12 mirrors surrounding all sides including one above I then take control of the the chakra and cause the mirrors to explode

Next jutsu

I begin by gathering up a very large amount of both wind and water chakra as they are being gathered I begin to mix the two together as the two chakras are mixed together I then release the chakra infront of me and split it up as the chakra is split up and moved to different locations including above me I start to shape the chakra into hthe shape of mirrors as the chakra is done being shaped I the take control of the chakra and by using nature manipulation I chakra the chakra into ice creating 12 ice mirrors covering a large area including one above me as the mirrors are created I then jump inside one mirror behind me I then jump to the mirrors at the very top after that I jump to the one that was straigght infront of where I orignally started
    "The second jutsu is exploding jutsu, the first one is all moving around creating mirrors, now once you create the dome of mirrors It is a dome of 21 mirrors not 12. You can also throw weapons simultaneously going from mirror to mirror. Now create the dome of 21 mirrors once again, and use weaponry inside it changing mirrors so the foe is not able to track you down."

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

I begin by gathering up a very large amount of both wind and water chakra as they are being gathered I begin to mix the two together as the two chakras are mixed together I then release the chakra infront of me and split it up as the chakra is split up and moved to different locations including above me I start to shape the chakra into hthe shape of mirrors as the chakra is done being shaped I the take control of the chakra and by using nature manipulation I chakra the chakra into ice creating 21 ice mirrors covering a large area including one above me as the mirrors are created I then jump inside one mirror behind me and I then throw 5 throwing needles while jumping to the mirror at the top

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

I begin by gathering up a very large amount of both wind and water chakra as they are being gathered I begin to mix the two together as the two chakras are mixed together I then release the chakra infront of me and split it up as the chakra is split up and moved to different locations including above me I start to shape the chakra into hthe shape of mirrors as the chakra is done being shaped I the take control of the chakra and by using nature manipulation I chakra the chakra into ice creating 21 ice mirrors covering a large area including one above me as the mirrors are created I then jump inside one mirror behind me and I then throw 5 throwing needles while jumping to the mirror at the top
    "Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this move?"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Umm advantage you can freely move at high sppeds to where you oppnent can't track you

Disadvantage is that a sharingan user can follow you

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

Umm advantage you can freely move at high sppeds to where you oppnent can't track you

Disadvantage is that a sharingan user can follow you
    "Advantage, thats not the only one, disadvantage no, you just stated the counter of the advantage. Think of something else?"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

The other advantage is you and attack from all directions at you and attack while moving and I guess that you can't use it as surpise attacks

And disadvantage I guess would be that the longer you move the slower you become and the easier you are to track

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

The other advantage is you and attack from all directions at you and attack while moving and I guess that you can't use it as surpise attacks

And disadvantage I guess would be that the longer you move the slower you become and the easier you are to track
    *sigh* "No, you are in a dome and vulnerable to lightning attacks of S-rank. Now select 2 jutsus from the A or S rank, we will do some applied science and finish AACTs in next post."

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

And

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

"Good choices once again. ^_^ Now use one of those technique in a combo with two elements; Water and Earth. Make sure you reread what comments you got from before, and apply them!"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

As I see my opponent mid range from me I quickly cause a tremor to surge through the ground causing my opponent to fall over

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

As my opponent falls over I slam my hand on the ground causing a large amount of water to fall from the sky about 20 meters above his head giving my enough time to gather up ice particles infromt of me creating a disk of ice that is transparent that cut my opponent greatly.

Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant. Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

As I see my opponent mid range from me I quickly cause a tremor to surge through the ground causing my opponent to fall over

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

As my opponent falls over I slam my hand on the ground causing a large amount of water to fall from the sky about 20 meters above his head giving my enough time to gather up ice particles infromt of me creating a disk of ice that is transparent that cut my opponent greatly.

Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant. Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    "Excellent, you get an A- grade for that move, this move could have been a tiny bit better if you used two discs, one sent to slice the opponent (B-rank) and the other (B-rank) to use the sun rays to create a blast at opponent's location to hinder the sight even more than it was. But anyways, great job! Next AACTs;"
    Link to AACTs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post4600873
    "There is only one B-rank Ice AACT, and after that we are done."

(Hyōton: Bakusai Hyōshō) - Ice Release: Blasting Ice Crystal
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user firsts traps the target's feet to the ground by freezing ice onto them. They then uses a specific hand seal which causes the chunks of ice at the target's feet to grow into one large chunk, freezing the target completely. Quickly jumping back they throw several senbon at the frozen target. It partially cracks the chunk of ice, and then shatters outward, damaging the target once more.

"Like I explained earlier, a good move consists of a strategy to trap > distract > attack, this jutsu essentially has all the phases except distraction which can be caused by another supporting jutsu;
    Phase 1: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Ice_Blast1.png
    Phase 2: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Ice_Blast2.png
    Phase 3: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Ice_Blast4.png
    "First, use ice to cover up user's feet trapping them, then make it quickly grow into a giant crystal to cover foe's body and and then an external force such as senbons are used to finally crack and blow the ice up severely but superficially damaging the opponent. Perform the jutsu. ^^"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

I begin by gathering up a large amount of both wind and water chakra as I gather the two chakras I begin to mix the two together after I finish mixing the chakras I release the chakra at the dummy that's standing there as the chakra reaches the the dummy I use nature tranformation to cause the ice to cover the feet I then take control of the ice and quicky cause it to grow into a giant chunk of ice as the chunk covers the dummys entire body I then quickly jump back throwing 5 sebons at the chunk of ice causing it to explode damaging the opponent greatly

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

I begin by gathering up a large amount of both wind and water chakra as I gather the two chakras I begin to mix the two together after I finish mixing the chakras I release the chakra at the dummy that's standing there as the chakra reaches the the dummy I use nature tranformation to cause the ice to cover the feet I then take control of the ice and quicky cause it to grow into a giant chunk of ice as the chunk covers the dummys entire body I then quickly jump back throwing 5 sebons at the chunk of ice causing it to explode damaging the opponent greatly
    "Your training is complete, Have fun freezing!" ^_^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Thank you we shall fight soon Blizzy btw add me on msn its eikichiuchiha@hotmail.com

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

"Sure" >_O

Page 3 of 3 « First 123