Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Rain Test] - Broly

Yo~
    I'll be conducting your rain test, -Broly-.

• Rei's R&R
    • You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
    • I will be using all 5 elements
    • Terrain; We'll say a barren wasteland with no water source - There are a lot of clouds rolling through, and it's pretty humid.
    • We'll begin in mid range.
    • Breaking any of the aforementioned rules will result in failure of the test.

Spam will not be tolerated.

I'll be using my Rin Okumura Biography for this test against you.

You may post your Biography, and I'll begin.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] - Broly

Thanks for conducting my test jm ^_^, Universe in sig

Look, Its a little worm... Ready to die? Heheheh....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Thanks for conducting my test jm ^_^, Universe in sig

Look, Its a little worm... Ready to die? Heheheh....
    I begin by using:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing a small tremor that knocks you off balance. The tremor causes minor damage, while also making it more difficult for you to avoid my follow up; I then use:

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Tossing several exploding flame shots at you while your still off balance. The shots are generally aimed at your abdominal area, so that even if you fall over completely, the shots will still hit you. Upon impact, the explosions will deal blunt explosive damage, likely damaging your organs and leading to internal hemorrhaging.

After tossing the shots I run towards you, a safe distance behind my own technique as to avoid possibly harming myself in the process.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Broly starts to fall he realizes that keeping his focus on you is paramount. Thus as he hits the ground he falls on one knee and sees you begin to fire multiple blasts at him, as well as seeing you begin to move through his distorted view in between the blasts. Knowing he must do something, he waves his hand and creates a violent slashing tornado that will draw the fire blasts, as well as you, into it where the fireballs will then explode.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Then, not stopping there and remembering your relative speed and location, he pats his hand on the ground and a fast moving jet of water springs from the ground suddenly, and in close proximity to you. The water hits you squarely in your spine and send you moving forward as well as potentially stopping any counter-attack from you. This, coupled with the fact that your already moving towards the hurricane and that the hurricane is drawing you in, will send you hurtling into a violent attack.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

In quick succession without changing his affinity, as the resulting explosion would surely cause a cloud of smoke, he makes a single handseal and rain begins to fall on the battlefield which will alert Broly of your location.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    As Broly starts to fall he realizes that keeping his focus on you is paramount. Thus as he hits the ground he falls on one knee and sees you begin to fire multiple blasts at him, as well as seeing you begin to move through his distorted view in between the blasts. Knowing he must do something, he waves his hand and creates a violent slashing tornado that will draw the fire blasts, as well as you, into it where the fireballs will then explode.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Then, not stopping there and remembering your relative speed and location, he pats his hand on the ground and a fast moving jet of water springs from the ground suddenly, and in close proximity to you. The water hits you squarely in your spine and send you moving forward as well as potentially stopping any counter-attack from you. This, coupled with the fact that your already moving towards the hurricane and that the hurricane is drawing you in, will send you hurtling into a violent attack.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

In quick succession without changing his affinity, as the resulting explosion would surely cause a cloud of smoke, he makes a single handseal and rain begins to fall on the battlefield which will alert Broly of your location.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    As your wind blade comes towards me, turning into a 'hurricane' and pulling me in, I perform a singe handseal and use:

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Releasing it on instinct, a radically expanding fireball that ultimately 'eats' your wind technique and continues directly towards you on - It's strength being augmented by your use of Fuuton. Because of the sheer size of the flames, our vision of each other is obscured, and because of this, you will no longer be able to accurately pinpoint my location - despite having seen me prior to is usage - and wouldn't be able to hit me with your second technique.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As broly goes from seeing you being pulled towards the giant hurricane to seeing a giant red glow begin to form and then rapidly expand he knows he cant continue with his prior move, so knowing that your vision will be blocked he charges chakra within his feet and leaps 8ft in the air while making a single handseal an releasing a large amount of water that would fall on top of the fireball and create scorching hot steam all around left un tampered with. The water is also so large that it forms a virtual roof over your head of water. The top half of it would go into the beginning of mid range behind you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

However, not stopping there he makes the ram handseal and exhales a large wind blast on top of the water that will add on to the water and the pressure of the wind combined with the impact of a large amount of water will obliterate your body. The wind wall is at an angle so that it also forms a "roof" over you and comes down on you at a slant much like the water and so that when Broly falls the pressure wont blow back at him either since he gave it plenty of space to move downwards.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As Broly continues his descent he should be about 5 feet from the ground. He quickly pulls out a shuriken and blows wind chakra onto it, which basically turns it into a buzzsaw and throws it at you so that it will cut you in half as your attention is on the wind/water

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Larry View Post
    As broly goes from seeing you being pulled towards the giant hurricane to seeing a giant red glow begin to form and then rapidly expand he knows he cant continue with his prior move, so knowing that your vision will be blocked he charges chakra within his feet and leaps 8ft in the air while making a single handseal an releasing a large amount of water that would fall on top of the fireball and create scorching hot steam all around left un tampered with. The water is also so large that it forms a virtual roof over your head of water. The top half of it would go into the beginning of mid range behind you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

However, not stopping there he makes the ram handseal and exhales a large wind blast on top of the water that will add on to the water and the pressure of the wind combined with the impact of a large amount of water will obliterate your body. The wind wall is at an angle so that it also forms a "roof" over you and comes down on you at a slant much like the water and so that when Broly falls the pressure wont blow back at him either since he gave it plenty of space to move downwards.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As Broly continues his descent he should be about 5 feet from the ground. He quickly pulls out a shuriken and blows wind chakra onto it, which basically turns it into a buzzsaw and throws it at you so that it will cut you in half as your attention is on the wind/water

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
    When your water/wind combo overcomes my fire/wind combo and continues on towards me, I use:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(I can't think of a specific size, but imagine it as a wall, thick, high and wide, just large enough to send the remaining mass of water back towards you, while refraining from exceeding the restrictions of the jutsu itself).

Raising a wall, reminiscent of a cliff side, in between us - Or more specifically, in between myself and your water. As it overcomes my fire, your weakened collaboration jutsu will clash head on with the wall I've created just in front of you - The result, a backlash, and you being washed away by your own technique; To describe it a bit better, when a large wave crashes into a shore, it spreads it rebounds out and backwards in all directions. Admittedly, in the process, the sheer force of your jutsu will reduce the wall I formed into nothing more than a stump of collected boulders and rubble.

While you're being washed away by your own technique, I string together five handseals and use:

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

The four pillars form around your general area and shoot bolts of lightning, frying you to the bone thanks to the water.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Broly sees you raise the wall he realizes the wave will indeed bounce off of it and rebound towards him. To this he simply focuses his chakra within the water and pushes his hand out, creating a large wave with enough force to push back the eight tails that will crush you on impact just as you finish your handseals

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

As the pillars rise Broly stays cool under pressure. He makes 3 handseals and exhales 4 sharp wind bullets aimed very carefully. The first wind bullet slices through the pillar to his right at an angle so that the large pillar will fall diagonally and land on you then two are aimed in the middle while the last one is aimed again at an angle so that the pillar on his left falls diagonally so that it falls just after the other pillar onto you.The pillars fall from the sides down at an angle to a single point which is where you are. The 2 bullets in the middle, due to their speed will burst through the giant water wave and strike you before anything else hits you. This move happens very quickly in one fluid motion.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

With all of this falling on you Broly then makes a single handseal and creates an oil rain on, and all around you up to the edge of mid range so that the use of fire techniques will result you being set on fire

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

~Test Failed~

I was going to continue when i saw 2 obvious mistakes that would make the test result a fail, so prolonging the test wouldn't be necessary.

First mistake would be the usage of "Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave" technique, in your description, it was used like a projectile when it's mainly released below your feet covering a large area and then manipulated into a large "orb" of water, it's not released into the air like you said so it wouldn't collapse on top of the fire, the fire wall is roughly 30 meters tall, also the Fire would be strengthened by the hurricane of wind you used, since it pulls mockingbird to it it would be blowing the same way the fire would, thus mixing in a Fire/wind technique of a very strong S-rank, the A-rank water wouldn't be enough to stop it, but the A-rank water/wind afterwards would cancel it and continue as a C-rank towards mockingbird, so he was right on money when using that earth wall, while this is not a "fatal" mistake and i could've continued the second mistake made me reconsider.

Second mistake is your usage of the "Wind Release: Vaccum Sphere" technique to counter the "Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind" technique, while it might be rank appropriate, it's extremely small to be used to counter a technique of a large radius like the Four Pillar Bind technique, and in the way you used it in no way you'd have the time to hit all the pillars in time before they discharge lightning at you, and when they do you would be paralyzed and thanks to the water the paralysis would be even more damaging, you also didn't describe where exactly you used the "Giant Wave Crash" technique, you said on the water, but you didn't say the water below you, to your sides, or the water coming to hit you, all in all this is not showing your mastery of the water and wind elements, and thus considered a failed test, you may take the test again in one month.