Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura has good reason to cry

annoys me when people say shes a crybaby who does it at the littlest things. except we KNOW shes too compassionate not to. as naruto points out "sakura chan, your moved to tears so easily" because he knows if she hears of her friends being in danger or being hurt, she will either die trying to protect them or be moved to tears due to being powerless to help.
    her fukin teammates constantly try to kill each other, her friend and comrade insulted her, betrayed the village and tried to kill her, her mentor nearly died, he village got completely destroyed, her best friend is suffering and trying to take on the most powerful threats the world has ever seen by himself leaving her almost powerless to help him, shes surrounded by blood guts and death 24/7 as a medic. if ANYONE has reason to cry in konoha 11, its her. unlike naruto and nagato, she cant simply kick the ass of whoevers making her suffer. shes left with only that suffering for company, unable to end it.
    for a normal relatable girl, her life is pretty damn shitty. admirable she'd even keep being a shinobi after life has taken a shit on her

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Re: Sakura has good reason to cry

I agree. Your threads are always 100% true. It's amazing, really.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Sasukebase

O shut up. Sakura is a useless cry baby end of story. The manga is far off better wiith Hinata as the heroein. Sue me Chatte.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

I think Sakura does have reason to cry, but her development went downhill after Naruto attacked her in the 9 tails mode. Kishi impoved her battle skills and moved her from being a flat "Sasuke-kun" character to more developed. Early on she got praised for being intellegent and having a talent for genjutsu but it was never put to use which is a shame. She has reason to cry, but Kishi doing all this to her gives any fan of hers a bigger reason to cry.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...

i agree too but some people have nothing better to do then hate on fictional characters. i'm sure a lot of people have cried over just actual little things like tripping or getting a cut.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed 100%

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But shinobi are not allowed to let themselves be led by emotions - and Sakura lets herself be led by her emotions a bit too much. There is no place in the shinobi world for someone who cries too easily (admittedly she doesn't cry that lot, but more than others).

Naruto had a shitty childhood, has been stabbed by his best friend and was only acknowledged by the village after he saved their ungrateful asses - he has only cried two or three times or so. He's someone who has reason to be depressed, but he pushes himself forwards, knowing that crying won't help him.

Sasuke's whole clan was murdered and after training hard to defeat his brother, he gets to hear that his brother did all this to save his little brother. He has only cried what? One or two times.

Hinata has had difficulties with her own life, wanting to be as strong as her father wants to, but never considered good enough. She hasn't cried that much either.

Gaara had a similar childhood as Naruto, feared by the village for something that wasn't his fault. He pushes through and even made it to the Kage rank, admittedly thanks to Naruto's words, but he managed to better his life.

There are more shinobi who have had a worse life than Sakura and who don't cry that easily, but simply look forwards.

While I don't say that Sakura should lock up her feelings and bottle it up, she should learn to get a better hold on her feelings. Because honestly, a lot of others have it much more difficult than her and yet they aren't led by their feelings so easily as she is.
    Also she chose to study for medic nin, so she should get used to be surrounded by blood and sometimes even death.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Secret Rendezvous

Sakura has gone through a lot. Going from growing up in a civillian like family where her reality is almost similar to ours to a world of war. People are allowed to worry, cry and fret in a timezone of danger. Sakura is a girl she's free to cry. Hinata locked her emotions in and where did it get her? The shy and timid girl who struggles to fend for herself, I admit she's growing up and I like how Neji has her back now and stuff. But that was only after Naruto absentmindedly fended for her. Sakura can get things done on her own.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The reason Sakura cries is that she is deeply in love with someone who tried to kill her not once, but twice. It is not difficult to find out why she receives so much bashing, her character is centred on that and it is difficult to relate with such character.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    O shut up. Sakura is a useless cry baby end of story. The manga is far off better wiith Hinata as the heroein. Sue me Chatte.
    ... than why Kishi didn't make Hinata a heroine?

What is this? A vs. between Sakura and Hinata?
    Please...

The majority didn't understand Sakura's meaning in this manga, but anyway, I am not going to try to explain...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    lets talk about Sakura's awesome moments when she fought Sasori instead
    Nice one there.
    Well, instead of enjoying the nice moments and see the potential, people prefer to bash on her.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageItachi View Post
    Without sakura no Naruto story cuz of sakura Naruto is still trying to bring back sasuke .....

So show some love for sakura :D
    Actually that isn't true. If that was true, Naruto would have given up when Sakura asked him to. He wants to bring back Sasuke because he is his best friend. Yes, he made a promise to Sakura but he was already planning on bringing him back before Sakura asked him to.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only difference is that people like Nagato, Tsunade, Naruto, Obito etc uses their sorrow to motivate themselves to action, while Sakura uses her sorrow (though she has it less rough than most other Shinobi) as an excuse and whines about it. Plus she is not so sorrowful when she nearly smashes Naruto's bones.......

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kura is a useless cry baby end of story
    no. it isnt end of story because shes not that at all. crybabies are defined as people who whine about their lives when they actually have it good. sakura has a shitty life and still remains iron willed when she needs to be. as for useless, yeah thats why kankuros alive when the entire sand village couldnt save him, am i right?

sakura uses her sorrow (though she has it less rough than most other Shinobi) as an excuse and whines about it.
    wrong. when did she use it as an excuse? never. when did she whine and cry about things she shouldnt? never. when sakura cries its because people around her are suffering and she is POWERLESS to stop it. thats not using an excuse. thats literally knowing you cant do anything and not trying to deny its any other way
    Plus she is not so sorrowful when she nearly smashes Naruto's bones.......
    when? not once has naruto actually gotten injured by sakura, and not once did naruto show any signs of resentment for it. if hes hit, the VERY NEXT PANEL shows him unscratched

The reason Sakura cries is that she is deeply in love with someone who tried to kill her not once, but twice. It is not difficult to find out why she receives so much bashing, her character is centred on that and it is difficult to relate with such character
    sakuras actually the most relatable character in the series. have you never heard of the battered wife syndrome or the stockholm syndrome? liking someone you rightly shouldnt. also i dont see you bashing naruto for having the same devotion to sasuke, actually its more creepy with naruto. sakura accepts sasukes a missing nin and tries to off him. naruto is still adamant that sasuke wants to come back and he can stop him without killing him. when compared to sai, naruto got all indignant and yelled sasuke was far better whereas sakura was like "yeah sure ok..i guess sasukes a bit better..." who sounds more obssessed to you? sakura in fact is the most normal person in that whole universe.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura lets herself be led by her emotions a bit too much. There is no place in the shinobi world for someone who cries too easily
    there is. they just go bad (obito).

There are more shinobi who have had a worse life than Sakura and who don't cry that easily, but simply look forwards
    unlike sakura they can end it by kicking ass. sakuras powerless and knows it.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

eh maybe..