Page 11 of 24 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by G0D View Post
    Oh my God. Everything that Naruto has is countered by Madara. Gunbai>TBB. Preta Path>TBB. Barrier>TBB. Naruto is all Ninjutsu and Madara has 3 ways to counter Ninjutsu. 1. Gunbai. 2. Perfect Susanoo 3. Barrier Jutsu. Naruto has no way of getting around Perfect Susanoo. This is EMS Madara, so there is no limit to how long he can maintain Susasnoo. This Naruto wank is absolutely ridiculous. Naruto in BM chakra cloak mode is a HUGE target for Madara's Yasaka Magatama or his Sword.
    sage mode> preta path

kurama tbb>=perfect susano

what barrier?

read!!! i never said madara had no counter...i made this thread to point out that naruto had perfect counters TOO, meaning naruto has just as much a chance of winning as madara has a chance of beating him

im not talking about edo madara, im talking about current madara without edo tensai helping him

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    I agree with EMS Madara<BM Naruto.

BUT EDO Madara >>BM Naruto and not because he doesn't have seals. Full Susuno stomps BM Naruto. No one person is >EDO Madara
    *sigh* tbb>=perfect susano...your post is invalid

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EDO MADARA, IM TALKING ABOUT CURRENT MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    This is EMS Madara so stop using Edo Madara's feats all EMS Madara has is Susanno,Katon and his fan Naruto has counters for all that stuff. Susanno is destroyed by TBB and his fan can easily be countered by using taijutsu.
    i like that your agreeing with naruto>ems madara (thats obvious, idk how they think ems madara>bm naruto) BUT im talking about current rinnegan madara without edo tensai helping him tho........

Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Im not saying Naruto is stronger but really low diff?
    EXACTLY, madara fanboys......EDO madara cant beat naruto LOW DIFF!!!! at least you understand even if madara wins he cant win so easily. doesnt matter if they like it or not

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao... and people flame me because i made a thread saying bee > sasuke? trololool

Uchiha Clan's Avenger KILLSASUKEHATERS's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    if you cant explain how non-edo madara can beat naruto LOGICALLY...gtfo your irrelavent
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic

Fail thread,

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KILLSASUKEHATERS View Post
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time
    ..... idk if i should just call you stupid or prove your stupid.......how about you post something that makes since

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
    school me??? i hope this isnt all you got ..if so.. your teaching the WRONG CLASS

rinnegan - your right keep ASSUMING while i give PROOF, madara only used preta path....unless you can prove me wrong with a link of madara using all paths and just because madara has rinnegan doesnt mean he mastered it

who said tobi is better than him???? dont ever put words in my mouth...tobi hasnt used NONE of the paths abilities, he just used the bodies

how can madara use wood better than hashi????????????? scale???? lmao.................that like saying minato's rasengan is better than naruto's

FAAIL madara CONTROLLED kurama but too bad naruto is using kurama and madara cant control kurama anymore

naruto and killer bee are the only PERFECT HOST....your whole post was lies and invalid statements

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    Fail thread,
    another madara fanboy...would u like to explain how NO edo madara wins?

Konoha Detective
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I understand where you guys are coming from. Madara is the most skilled and experienced on the battlefield right now but when it comes to raw power naruto wins. Even tho madara WAS able to control the kyubi he is no where near as powerful, in fact if not for his ability to control it he would easily have been destroyed by it. Lets also remember naruto took control of the entire war using clones and also went head on with madara(using a clone, who then made clones) who had to use his rinnengan to save his ass from 100 giant rasengan. A move which no one would survive with a direct hit. He also recently learned how to use space-time. So it really comes down to power vs experience, with that said naruto still doesn't stand a chance even with all that power

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

when he stands a chance against obito (no susano'o) then maybe, just maybe he can stand a chance against a non-edo madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    not yet... not yet.......

PLUS when Madara faught 1st hokage, the kyuubi only had to roar at the wood to destroy it. Naruto can Kyuubi Roar.

+Rep for correct facts that ARE true.

But Madara still is super strong. We will just have to see what happens

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

sentimental fans...madara wins..

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara will shit on naruto end dis likkle **** batty thread.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    U sound really dumb the show is called Naruto not madara ok so get over it fanboy Naruto will stomp and shit all over madara! Now don't get me wrong madara is a good and strong ninja but he can not beat Naruto! Stop riding madaras **** ok

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RJxYellowFlash View Post
    U sound really dumb the show is called Naruto not madara ok so get over it fanboy Naruto will stomp and shit all over madara! Now don't get me wrong madara is a good and strong ninja but he can not beat Naruto! Stop riding madaras **** ok
    is that why kishi is giving naruto help against madara, because naruto by himself would "shit" on madara? please refrain from trolling next time.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Have we all forgotten about Madara's Fire Jutsu? 0_0

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    That's 3 words!

Now seriously I'm loving the argument people are making...

LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    I agree, and it's nice to see Uchiha fans stating such logic. It's obvious Kishi makes other characters help each other when their foe is stronger than them. I have no doubt you will maintain the same logic regarding the fight Naruto+Bee+Itachi vs Nagato. Obviously Nagato >>>>Itachi.

Just pointing out how logic changes in such a short time.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kill yourself, please...

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
    LOL ... @TheSages456 I think Great Sage of Uchiha was so excited ( or raged ) while reading this thread ... He forgot Basic Math symbols .... thats y this Contradiction ....
    <<<<< in place of >>>>> :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As great as Naruto is, he isn't going to beat Madara. Although you have potential counters, it is not like Madara is going to sit and drink tea during the fight.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

This thread is still going? What the hell? People here seriously think Naruto can take on EMS madara with a perfect sussano, amatersu, enton, arrows, and his monsterous chakra, his strength and battle experience? The hell? The man made Kyuubi his personal *****, and back then, Kyuubi had full Chakra, not half. The Kyuubi within Naruto only uses half of that. What does simple logic tell you? Full chakra Kyuubi >>>>>> Half. Naruto fanboys are quite deluded, I see.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto.
    Perfect Susanoo alone wouldnt be enough to own Naruto effortlessly. Madara said that power of that technique is comparable to the power of tailed beast, and Naruto has power of most powerful Bijuu to his disposition. The fight between PS and Narutos beast mode would be very hard for both sides if anything.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    I found some holes in your theory.
    1. Madara also has a fan to counter rasengan.
    2. Madara does use wood release on hashirama's level.
    3. Seeing how madara unlocked his rinnegan im sure madara can use more then pretea path.

BUTTTTTTTTT i completely agree with you when you say Naruto is greater than Madara.
    Sorry to poke a Hole in Ur point but Edo Madara's Wood release Far Not close 2 Hashiramas Level..so Pls just go and research more den u Talk

Last edited by bello99; 10-04-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

if one bm is comparable to ps then it is only proper to infer that the strongest bm + the other tailed beast chakra>ps
    fire doesn't work on km or bm
    didn't get your point but if your saying madara can control the kyuubi then he can't
    why can't he? He controlled it when Kyuubi had full chakra and without the rinnegan. Naruto only has half the Kyuubi and its chakra within him. Who is stronger? The point was never whether he can control and tailed beast within Naruto or not, the point is, a man who can control a fully powered beast, can't overcome a boy who is only drawing half its power? Logic, please.

You gotta be retarded. When have you ever seen madara use arrows, or amaterasu??? show me the page for either.. you cant because he hasnt.smh

The OT is about EMS Madara, we are not talking about rinnegan madara. Forget about Rinnegan madara, he has nothing to do with this.
    This is a comparision of EMS madara and Naruto.
    Don't get *****y with personal attacks. By god...lol. Just listen to yourself. Amatersu, Enton, sussano, Arrows, tsukioymi are default with MS and EMS. what are you even babbling about? These abilities have nothing to do with rinnegan. Which manga are you reading?

And which Biju? It can't be nine tails, because he controlled it when it had its yin and yang chakra. How can BM Naruto be stronger than Madara when he is only USING HALF ITS POWER? Give me a break...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    The point was never whether he can control and tailed beast within Naruto or not, the point is, a man who can control a fully powered beast, can't overcome a boy who is only drawing half its power? Logic, please.
    Still, just becuase Madara was able to control Kurama, doesnt mean he would be able to defeat him in open combat. PS is powerful, but tailed beasts are as powerful, and Naruto defeated five of them with little help from Bee.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^ There is no evidence to suggest that he won't be able to. Madara was and is feared among the entire ninja world for his powers. How can BM naruto possibily beat him? I get it, it's a shonen manga and ultimately Naruto's rainbows will shine bright, but if this wasn't, Madara would lay waste to all who appose him in his EMS form. Remember, he NEVER wanted to be revived as an edo. He must have had enough faith in his strength to chose his original form.