Page 13 of 30 « First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 583
  1. #241
    Senior Member RikudoKami's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,962
    Location
    Unknown
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    a fresh load of shit that you pulled out of your ass that had nothing to do with the original argument. those are 2 separate techs that madara used. one was a barrier tech with his gunbai and the second one is uchiha gaeshi which reflects the attack back at the person.

    this


    doesnt equal this

    this alone ends the thread to whether ems madara>naruto but i will entertain your nonsense for a little while longer.
    ^This Naruto can use a galaxy destroying cannon ball & it will get bounced back right in his face.
     
         

  2. #242
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikudokami View Post
    how can you strip him of his rinnegan? You fools always try to crutch the person you don't want to win.
    give me a link of madara using every rinnegan ability

    Quote Originally Posted by rikudokami View Post
    & his fan > naruto.
    fan> clone

    Quote Originally Posted by rikudokami View Post
    it's ludicrous how much you underrate madara.
    it's ridiculous how you underrate bm naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by rikudokami View Post
    ^this naruto can use a galaxy destroying cannon ball & it will get bounced back right in his face.
    naruto's clones can die all day eventually madara will run out of chakra

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    first off im almost `100% sure your the one still with the forced bedtime, based of your stupidity. Im 21 and left home when i was 18.

    But ill enterain your trolling.

    1. Try and think hard about what i said, obtio acts like he is scared of madara or respects his power.

    2. I never said madara had obito abiilites, keep your trolling out of my quotes

    3. Somone said somethin about naruto clones spamming tbb

    4. Perfect susanno never touched 5 kages huh? Kurma>perfect susanno? How did obito,madara solo kurma with genjutsu if he was stronger than perfect susanno. Dumbass.. Your worster than some of the naruto fanboys

    5. Im pretty sure i didnt say nagato was madara, i said and the manga said madara gave his rinngen eyes to nagato

    anymore stupid comments from you or makeing up shit that i didnt say will be ignored
    kurama is inside naruto so no genjutsu will work on kurama

    every thing else you said made noooo sense im done with you
     
         

  3. #243
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    No one has gave me a valid explaination of madara being able to beat naruto without edo

    every keeping say "madara low difficulty" or "i disagree"

    but i seen no explaination.......

    The fan destroy a bm clone...how does that make non-edo madara> naruto?? A clone????? If that's the case narutoverse>>naruto ...narutop clones always die

    bm naruto> current madara without edo
     
         

  4. #244
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    The proof is when he pulled a meteor to the battlefield -_- . I told you, it's basically just a large scale Bansho Tenin and Susano'o pulls it in
    someone doesn't know their paths...

    It's Chibaku Tensei that creates the meteor NOT Bansho tennin(bansho tennin allows the user to manipulate gravity and could pull-push anything)

    Plus the person who ceated this thread is stupid to think madara cannot use other paths when he's lived with rinnegan through 3 ninja wars untill giving it to nagato

    Madara is a master of the rinnegan, he has so many other techniques to use, using the paths is just overkill considering how good he'd be with it, i mean look at nagato he's thad the rinnegan for over 30 years and he's damn good with it, now madara has lived with it for 3 ninja wars (thats 3-4 generations=almost three hundred years) you do the math...
     
         

  5. #245
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,548
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Im not sure how Naruto would be able to counter the meteor though
    Tail Beast Bomb.
     
         

  6. #246
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronnic View Post
    Tail Beast Bomb.
    ...meteor wont be used anyway bro........meteor = tie/draw/suicide
     
         

  7. #247
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,222
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    This is EMS Madara so stop using Edo Madara's feats all EMS Madara has is Susanno,Katon and his fan Naruto has counters for all that stuff. Susanno is destroyed by TBB and his fan can easily be countered by using taijutsu.
     
         

  8. #248
    Member DELTA704's Avatar
    Status
    DELTA704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    294
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    I agree with EMS Madara<BM Naruto.

    BUT EDO Madara >>BM Naruto and not because he doesn't have seals. Full Susuno stomps BM Naruto. No one person is >EDO Madara
     
         

  9. #249
    Member G0D's Avatar
    Status
    G0D is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Oh my God. Everything that Naruto has is countered by Madara. Gunbai>TBB. Preta Path>TBB. Barrier>TBB. Naruto is all Ninjutsu and Madara has 3 ways to counter Ninjutsu. 1. Gunbai. 2. Perfect Susanoo 3. Barrier Jutsu. Naruto has no way of getting around Perfect Susanoo. This is EMS Madara, so there is no limit to how long he can maintain Susasnoo. This Naruto wank is absolutely ridiculous. Naruto in BM chakra cloak mode is a HUGE target for Madara's Yasaka Magatama or his Sword.
     
         

  10. #250
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    990
    Location
    Konoha
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    Im not saying Naruto is stronger but really low diff?
     
         

  11. #251
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by G0D View Post
    Oh my God. Everything that Naruto has is countered by Madara. Gunbai>TBB. Preta Path>TBB. Barrier>TBB. Naruto is all Ninjutsu and Madara has 3 ways to counter Ninjutsu. 1. Gunbai. 2. Perfect Susanoo 3. Barrier Jutsu. Naruto has no way of getting around Perfect Susanoo. This is EMS Madara, so there is no limit to how long he can maintain Susasnoo. This Naruto wank is absolutely ridiculous. Naruto in BM chakra cloak mode is a HUGE target for Madara's Yasaka Magatama or his Sword.
    sage mode> preta path

    kurama tbb>=perfect susano

    what barrier?

    read!!! i never said madara had no counter...i made this thread to point out that naruto had perfect counters TOO, meaning naruto has just as much a chance of winning as madara has a chance of beating him

    im not talking about edo madara, im talking about current madara without edo tensai helping him

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    I agree with EMS Madara<BM Naruto.

    BUT EDO Madara >>BM Naruto and not because he doesn't have seals. Full Susuno stomps BM Naruto. No one person is >EDO Madara
    *sigh* tbb>=perfect susano...your post is invalid

    I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EDO MADARA, IM TALKING ABOUT CURRENT MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    This is EMS Madara so stop using Edo Madara's feats all EMS Madara has is Susanno,Katon and his fan Naruto has counters for all that stuff. Susanno is destroyed by TBB and his fan can easily be countered by using taijutsu.
    i like that your agreeing with naruto>ems madara (thats obvious, idk how they think ems madara>bm naruto) BUT im talking about current rinnegan madara without edo tensai helping him tho........

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Im not saying Naruto is stronger but really low diff?
    EXACTLY, madara fanboys......EDO madara cant beat naruto LOW DIFF!!!! at least you understand even if madara wins he cant win so easily. doesnt matter if they like it or not
     
         

  12. #252
    Banned
    Status
    looking 4 name is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    741
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    lmao... and people flame me because i made a thread saying bee > sasuke? trololool
     
         

  13. #253
    Uchiha Clan's Avenger KILLSASUKEHATERS's Avatar
    Status
    KILLSASUKEHATERS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    210
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    if you cant explain how non-edo madara can beat naruto LOGICALLY...gtfo your irrelavent
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time
     
         

  14. #254
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

    rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

    wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

    PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

    The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
     
         

  15. #255
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Apathetic
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Fail thread,
     
         

  16. #256
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLSASUKEHATERS View Post
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time
    ..... idk if i should just call you stupid or prove your stupid.......how about you post something that makes since

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

    rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

    wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

    PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

    The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
    school me??? i hope this isnt all you got ..if so.. your teaching the WRONG CLASS

    rinnegan - your right keep ASSUMING while i give PROOF, madara only used preta path....unless you can prove me wrong with a link of madara using all paths and just because madara has rinnegan doesnt mean he mastered it

    who said tobi is better than him???? dont ever put words in my mouth...tobi hasnt used NONE of the paths abilities, he just used the bodies

    how can madara use wood better than hashi????????????? scale???? lmao.................that like saying minato's rasengan is better than naruto's

    FAAIL madara CONTROLLED kurama but too bad naruto is using kurama and madara cant control kurama anymore

    naruto and killer bee are the only PERFECT HOST....your whole post was lies and invalid statements
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 07:39 AM.

  17. #257
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    Fail thread,
    another madara fanboy...would u like to explain how NO edo madara wins?
     
         

  18. #258
    Konoha Detective
    Status
    ashite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    52
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    I understand where you guys are coming from. Madara is the most skilled and experienced on the battlefield right now but when it comes to raw power naruto wins. Even tho madara WAS able to control the kyubi he is no where near as powerful, in fact if not for his ability to control it he would easily have been destroyed by it. Lets also remember naruto took control of the entire war using clones and also went head on with madara(using a clone, who then made clones) who had to use his rinnengan to save his ass from 100 giant rasengan. A move which no one would survive with a direct hit. He also recently learned how to use space-time. So it really comes down to power vs experience, with that said naruto still doesn't stand a chance even with all that power
     
         

  19. #259
    Member Narukarin16's Avatar
    Status
    Narukarin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    725
    Location
    lost somewhere in my mind
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    when he stands a chance against obito (no susano'o) then maybe, just maybe he can stand a chance against a non-edo madara.
     
         

  20. #260
    Senior Member Jordanofthecloud's Avatar
    Status
    Jordanofthecloud is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,937
    Location
    City of Trees
    not yet... not yet.......
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    PLUS when Madara faught 1st hokage, the kyuubi only had to roar at the wood to destroy it. Naruto can Kyuubi Roar.

    +Rep for correct facts that ARE true.

    But Madara still is super strong. We will just have to see what happens
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •