Page 14 of 30 « First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last»
Results 261 to 280 of 583
  1. #261
    Member Dre Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Dre Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    321
    Am a die hard naruto fan
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    sentimental fans...madara wins..
     
         

  2. #262
    Banned
    Status
    Shinraa Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    541
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    madara will shit on naruto end dis likkle **** batty thread.
     
         

  3. #263
    Member RJxYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    RJxYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    111
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    U sound really dumb the show is called Naruto not madara ok so get over it fanboy Naruto will stomp and shit all over madara! Now don't get me wrong madara is a good and strong ninja but he can not beat Naruto! Stop riding madaras **** ok
     
         

  4. #264
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by RJxYellowFlash View Post
    U sound really dumb the show is called Naruto not madara ok so get over it fanboy Naruto will stomp and shit all over madara! Now don't get me wrong madara is a good and strong ninja but he can not beat Naruto! Stop riding madaras **** ok
    is that why kishi is giving naruto help against madara, because naruto by himself would "shit" on madara? please refrain from trolling next time.
     
         

  5. #265
    Village Hero PlanetaryRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    PlanetaryRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Have we all forgotten about Madara's Fire Jutsu? 0_0
     
         

  6. #266
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    That's 3 words!

    Now seriously I'm loving the argument people are making...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    I agree, and it's nice to see Uchiha fans stating such logic. It's obvious Kishi makes other characters help each other when their foe is stronger than them. I have no doubt you will maintain the same logic regarding the fight Naruto+Bee+Itachi vs Nagato. Obviously Nagato >>>>Itachi.

    Just pointing out how logic changes in such a short time.
     
         

  7. #267
    Member MisterPro's Avatar
    Status
    MisterPro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    127
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Kill yourself, please...
     
         

  8. #268
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,528
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
    LOL ... @TheSages456 I think Great Sage of Uchiha was so excited ( or raged ) while reading this thread ... He forgot Basic Math symbols .... thats y this Contradiction ....
    <<<<< in place of >>>>> :D
     
         

  9. #269
    Member KyuubiUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    KyuubiUzumaki is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    448
    Location
    Don't Stalk Me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    As great as Naruto is, he isn't going to beat Madara. Although you have potential counters, it is not like Madara is going to sit and drink tea during the fight.
     
         

  10. #270
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    This thread is still going? What the hell? People here seriously think Naruto can take on EMS madara with a perfect sussano, amatersu, enton, arrows, and his monsterous chakra, his strength and battle experience? The hell? The man made Kyuubi his personal *****, and back then, Kyuubi had full Chakra, not half. The Kyuubi within Naruto only uses half of that. What does simple logic tell you? Full chakra Kyuubi >>>>>> Half. Naruto fanboys are quite deluded, I see.
     
         

  11. #271
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto.
    Perfect Susanoo alone wouldnt be enough to own Naruto effortlessly. Madara said that power of that technique is comparable to the power of tailed beast, and Naruto has power of most powerful Bijuu to his disposition. The fight between PS and Narutos beast mode would be very hard for both sides if anything.
     
         

  12. #272
    Member bello99's Avatar
    Status
    bello99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    75
    Location
    kaduna, Nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    I found some holes in your theory.
    1. Madara also has a fan to counter rasengan.
    2. Madara does use wood release on hashirama's level.
    3. Seeing how madara unlocked his rinnegan im sure madara can use more then pretea path.

    BUTTTTTTTTT i completely agree with you when you say Naruto is greater than Madara.
    Sorry to poke a Hole in Ur point but Edo Madara's Wood release Far Not close 2 Hashiramas Level..so Pls just go and research more den u Talk
     
         
    Last edited by bello99; 10-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.

  13. #273
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    if one bm is comparable to ps then it is only proper to infer that the strongest bm + the other tailed beast chakra>ps
    fire doesn't work on km or bm
    didn't get your point but if your saying madara can control the kyuubi then he can't
    why can't he? He controlled it when Kyuubi had full chakra and without the rinnegan. Naruto only has half the Kyuubi and its chakra within him. Who is stronger? The point was never whether he can control and tailed beast within Naruto or not, the point is, a man who can control a fully powered beast, can't overcome a boy who is only drawing half its power? Logic, please.

    You gotta be retarded. When have you ever seen madara use arrows, or amaterasu??? show me the page for either.. you cant because he hasnt.smh

    The OT is about EMS Madara, we are not talking about rinnegan madara. Forget about Rinnegan madara, he has nothing to do with this.
    This is a comparision of EMS madara and Naruto.
    Don't get *****y with personal attacks. By god...lol. Just listen to yourself. Amatersu, Enton, sussano, Arrows, tsukioymi are default with MS and EMS. what are you even babbling about? These abilities have nothing to do with rinnegan. Which manga are you reading?

    And which Biju? It can't be nine tails, because he controlled it when it had its yin and yang chakra. How can BM Naruto be stronger than Madara when he is only USING HALF ITS POWER? Give me a break...
     
         

  14. #274
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    The point was never whether he can control and tailed beast within Naruto or not, the point is, a man who can control a fully powered beast, can't overcome a boy who is only drawing half its power? Logic, please.
    Still, just becuase Madara was able to control Kurama, doesnt mean he would be able to defeat him in open combat. PS is powerful, but tailed beasts are as powerful, and Naruto defeated five of them with little help from Bee.
     
         

  15. #275
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    ^ There is no evidence to suggest that he won't be able to. Madara was and is feared among the entire ninja world for his powers. How can BM naruto possibily beat him? I get it, it's a shonen manga and ultimately Naruto's rainbows will shine bright, but if this wasn't, Madara would lay waste to all who appose him in his EMS form. Remember, he NEVER wanted to be revived as an edo. He must have had enough faith in his strength to chose his original form.
     
         

  16. #276
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ There is no evidence to suggest that he won't be able to.
    I never said that he wouldnt be able to, but some people said that PS would be able to own Naruto with little problem. Its not the case, Madara himself said that power of that technique is comparable to power of Bijuu, where Naruto has power of the most powerful one to his disposition. The clash like that would be real mayhem, for both of them.

    IMO, if Madara was that powerful he wouldnt even bother by enslaving Kurama. Moreover, Minato, during his fight with Tobi suggested that Madara was able to control the Kyuubi only for short spans of time. Even with that, its power was worth enough for Madara to summon and use it againt Hashirama, even though he most probably knew beforehand that Hashirama is able to supress Kyuubis powers.
     
         

  17. #277
    Member
    Status
    kaztah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    No! it is three word!
     
         

  18. #278
    Member
    Status
    kaztah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    No! it is three word!
     
         

  19. #279
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    How can BM naruto possibily beat him?
    By restricting PS movements with Kuramas tails like he did with other tailed beasts and shooting full powered TBB from point blank range? Something like that should be possible.
     
         

  20. #280
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,692
    Location
    Germany
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    lmao madara rush naruto all the times.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •