Page 15 of 24 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    You are underrating naruto. It wasnt cumulus cloud, it was dust cloud that came from the creation of the forest, its clear susano do not reach 2 KM while I agree PS is probably bigger than kurama but not that much. And its clear naruto stand a chance against madara with ems
    da fuq? that wasnt dust from a the forest. the meteor reaches the elevation of the clouds.

look at the 1st meteor not the 2nd one:

that was a horrible excuse.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama isnt any bijuu, he is the strongest and by far. Kurama wasnt meant for hugging people, he is destruction as state in the begenning of the manga where his tails created tornado and destroying montains.
    which is why kurama on a rampage didnt even destroy the leaf village.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post

nobody is underrating naruto. its pathetically clear that he stands no chance vs madara.
    Like I said, you ae underrating Kyuubis might. Each one of his tails was able to hold still one tailed beast, while Madara said that power of PS is comparable to power of Bijuu.
    +
    if Madara was that powerful he wouldnt even bother by enslaving Kurama. Moreover, Minato, during his fight with Tobi suggested that Madara was able to control the Kyuubi only for short spans of time. Even with that, its power was worth enough for Madara to summon and use it againt Hashirama, even though he most probably knew beforehand that Hashirama is able to supress Kyuubis powers.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

da fuq? that wasnt dust from a the forest. the meteor reaches the elevation of the clouds.

look at the 1st meteor not the 2nd one:

that was a horrible excuse.
    The meteor was in the cloud while he was falling, when we see Susano beside the meteor their is no cloud at all and IF you are right and it reach the cloud, cloud arent always at the same height so saying the meteor is 2 KM is pure speculation

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont know maybe because they're were hundred of shinobi including the third and fourth hokage that was pushing him out of the village and the fourth teleporting his TBB?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/566/2 -> Look at it. That was Hachibis power, Kurama is much stronger than that. You are saying that Bijuu are just some trashed compared to PS, while manga clearly proves that you are wrong.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    lol its really kinda pointless posting anymore in this troll thread.

the op is a narutofanboy and thinks narutos Tbb>perfect susanno.

am i the only one who saw madara jutsu that repels back any attack back at the attacker?

Nothing naruto can do would hurt madara.

why tbb wont work

need more?

Need more? madara taught obito ever thing he knows

madara probably even has more uchiha ninjutsu up his sleeve while naruto doesnt have anything.

its not about underateing naruto, its about who you fanboys are overateing naruto. and underateing madara the guy whole solo the 5 kages, has godly like jutsu, teach obito everything he knows, soloed kurma with his eys and made him his summoning.

Madara has even stated that the only one who could defeat him was hashirama.
    The one who soloed the kage is edo madara not EMS madara, but i have to agree madara has better chance of winning but saying he stomps naruto is stupid, naruto has a chance of winning we didnt all of his power yet

Last edited by Onslaught; 10-01-2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: sorry i meant ems madara not edo

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The meteor was in the cloud while he was falling, when we see Susano beside the meteor their is no cloud at all and IF you are right and it reach the cloud, cloud arent always at the same height so saying the meteor is 2 KM is pure speculation
    it looks as if you ignored the first pic which clearly shows that each individual meteor can reach the height of the clouds. im not the one speculating about some dust and shit. i gave you manga panels. your argument got disproved.
    I dont know maybe because they're were hundred of shinobi including the third and fourth hokage that was pushing him out of the village and the fourth teleporting his TBB?
    well you made kurama sound so godly. you made it seem as if he would have no trouble destroying the village.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/566/2 -> Look at it. That was Hachibis power, Kurama is much stronger than that. You are saying that Bijuu are just some trashed compared to PS, while manga clearly proves that you are wrong.
    the manga doesnt say that im wrong. it agrees with me in fact. a tbb which has a charge time can take out mountains. perfect susanos sword slash which has no charge time and can be done in rapid succession can take out mountains with each slash. madara even said that his susano was meant for pure destruction.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The one who soloed the kage is edo madara not EMS madara, but i have to agree madara has better chance of winning but saying he stomps naruto is stupid, naruto has a chance of winning we didnt all of his power yet
    the moment madara revealed perfect susano, it was made clear by kishi that ems madara>>>>>5 kages.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmfao all his power is thanks to kurma, expect Sm.

Madara soloed kurma with his eyes.

yeah it was edo madara but he was never touched or killed by them which makes it irrevelent.

I dont see how anybody who isnt a fanboy says naruto beats madara by himself
    Madara would have been dead about 2-3 times thanks to edo a and kurama being part of naruto power (and it is) or not has nothing to do with the debate.
    Madara solo kurama with his eyes when he is not in naruto. Now naruto has complete control on him and he is working with him so I doubt madara will be able to do the same thing

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the moment madara revealed perfect susano, it was made clear by kishi that ems madara>>>>>5 kages.
    So he didnt use preta path to absorb the Rasenshuriken or mokuton to overwhelm the kage or wood clone? I agree susano doomed the kage but its thanks to being edo and having rinnengan and hashi dna that he made that far in the fight and again we dont know how long he
    can keep susano up. I'm saying naruto will win but he has a chance and you underrate his BM.

MadaraUchiha123 MadaraUchiha123's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm going to have to admit that you have some pretty good points and I would
    agree if both of them were alive normal people who can get hurt and injured but
    the problem is, Madara has unlimited chakara and an imortal body which will
    just regenerate at the slightest attack. Naruto isn't at the level where his speed
    is so much more than Madara's that he might be able to land an attack or two but
    not enough to do any real damage that would allow a sealing tean to seal Madara.
    basically, Naruto doesn't really have any chance whatsoever against Madara.
    Not to mention that he has Obito backing him up as well.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people are forgetting one thing look first of all how old is madara he is way older than naruto of course madara is gonna be insanely strong
    naruto is only sixteen and hes gotten realy strong too i dont know how naruto is gonna get out of his fight with madara or obito we just have to wait and see but give naruto more time to train and and he would than be able to go one on one against madara i mean naruto didnt even have a chnce to train with hisnew stregth when he perfects his skills as a perfect jinchuriki i believe he would be able to defeat madara plus hes an uzumaki their specialties were seals if he perfects that as well than madara would defenately loose to naruto as of now i admit naruto would loose to madara

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraUchiha123 View Post
    I'm going to have to admit that you have some pretty good points and I would
    agree if both of them were alive normal people who can get hurt and injured but
    the problem is, Madara has unlimited chakara and an imortal body which will
    just regenerate at the slightest attack. Naruto isn't at the level where his speed
    is so much more than Madara's that he might be able to land an attack or two but
    not enough to do any real damage that would allow a sealing tean to seal Madara.
    basically, Naruto doesn't really have any chance whatsoever against Madara.
    Not to mention that he has Obito backing him up as well.
    The point is we are talking about ems madara not edo madara who is pretty much cheated

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the manga doesnt say that im wrong. it agrees with me in fact. a tbb which has a charge time can take out mountains. perfect susanos sword slash which has no charge time and can be done in rapid succession can take out mountains with each slash. madara even said that his susano was meant for pure destruction.
    Like I said, Naruto can bind PS with his tails.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well first of all you left a lot of madaras abilities out like his meteor, especially considering once you get rinnegan you know all jutsu. Naruto as is couldn't do it without some major help like I'm talkin bout sasuke and some fu-sion-ha type shit lulz. I could see kishi, mayyyybe, making naruto losing and then go rampage like he did against pain and winning that way, but not with his own strength.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did you miss the part where he said "current" Madara? so it obviously means he does have rinnegan and wood, just not an 'edo' atm :flaw:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol man you make me not want to ever respond to someone who isnt a seasoned narutobaser. because all of you are the same, make stuff up and try and make it seem like i said it.

1. show where madara was killed 2-3 times in his fight with the kages. otherwise pure Bs

2. kurma has nothing to do about this thread? there wouldnnt be a BM naruto,Tbb, or any of that if there was no kurma inside of him.
    What manga are you reading?

3. madara had complete control of kurma when he soloed him and made him his summon. naruto wouldnt have control of kurma if it wasnt for jairya,minato,his mom.

4. madara soloed and controlled kurma all within probably a day, go read up on your manga facts.

Madara>>naruto
    1. Did you miss when he used meteor? or when he received a jinton in the face ? or when the kage made their last hit together? It was all because he is edo,
    he wouldnt have use PS if edo didnt regenerate him first
    2-3-4. I dont get where you are going with it. Why you are saying naruto only has kurama because of his parents? Its not a thread about who had kurama first or who controled kurama easily,
    its a thread about naruto who has kurama vs madara so what you are saying is irrelevent

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Sasuke was able to suppress Kurama's chakra inside of Naruto with his sharingan. Madara might be able to do the same, seeing as how is has more skill and experience with the sharingan and controlling Kurama.

That aside. Non edo Madara would still win. There is a reason only he is going up against both Naruto and Bee. Wood release can suppress Bijuu chakra. Madara has his fan that is enough to stop a mini TBB by itself. He can cause a distraction with Susanoo wood clones that can leave an opening to do so. Their is also perfect Susanoo. He used it to break out of a combined attack from the kage that included a particle release. I am sure that if Madara's fan can stop a mini TBB, and him shown being able to funnel his chakra through it to block attacks, he can stop a full TBB with the fan and PS. Madara is just too much with EMS, Rinnegan, and Wood release. He is basically himself, Hashirama, and Nagato all rolled up into one beast.
    sasuke did that because naruto was a perfect host at the time, naruto can just destroy the wood, like in the link i posted, kurama>=perfect susnao

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    EMS Madara with PS would be a better fight against Naruto, but I still think Madara would win. It would be an epic battle though. Madara's fan allows him to block attacks, and the masked man (probably Obito at the time) was able to control the Mizukage, who was a Jin as well. Sasuke has even been shown to suppress Kurama's chakra inside of Naruto. If Madara can completely controll Kurama, he might be able to cut off Kurama from Naruto. Madara can also try to summon Kurama, which has been shown to cause harm to Naruto and leaving an opening. PS has enough destructive force to take down a full BM Naruto.

All in all, just EMS Madara vs Naruto would be a closer fight but I think Madara still has a higher chance of winning.

Against current Madara, edo or not, Madara takes it with relative ease.
    naruto>ems madara....and naruto wasnt controlling kurama at the time when madara tried to summon kurama, naruto is just a good match up

Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    :sy::sy:
    Where do I start?

Current Madara
    without edo is more powerful

Madara has wood(which controls chakra of a bijuu)
    Madara has rinnegan(his own eyes before learning and giving it to nagato)
    Madara has meteors
    Madara has perfect susanoo
    Madara has flower world
    Madara has wood clone (that fooled 5 kages and only his sharingan could see)
    Madara can do 25 susanoo
    Madara has the war fan(that deflects tbb back to the sender)

Madara used wood to attack and naruto borrowed chakra from the kyuubi and it finished just to stop it
    Madara hasn't shown his amaterasu
    Madara didn't use his perfect susanoo from the start since he was never serious with the kages so don't say he would hav died.
    Before naruto met madara they said tbb will smash madara, he didn't even need to use his rinnegan to deal with it.
    Obito has seen all naruto can offer so far and still knows that madara can handle both naruto and killerbee.

Sharingan follows naruto's speed as he was countered by the fan twice
    Madara can summon the gedo statue, its his eyes
    Fan deflects TBB
    Perfect susanoo is more than the power of a bijuu (mangastream proof)
    Madara stands on the head of the perfect susanoo, how naruto can even hav a chance to attack him without being seen first is beyond me.

Please be serious
    Naruto is just a little lower or equal to EMS madara. From the kages fight, you can tell that when madara wanted to show his full strength, he used the SHARINGAN. PERFECT SUSANOO

Current madara without edo = Rinnegan + wood + EMS + PS + experience + gedo statue is just No chance for naruto even if he is not edo.
    1. KM naruto has countered wood already...IN THE MANGA
    2. dont ASSUME madara has master his rinnegan...until he show it...he can only use preta path.......SAGE MODE>>>>>>>>>>>preta path
    3. meteor = suicide/tie/draw
    4. perfect susano<=kurama
    5. flower world = naruto clones can destroy the wood
    6. wood clones...well naruto is a SENSOR....who said ONLY sharingan can tell if its a wood clone???? dont speculate/lie
    7. SMFH...im not talking about EDO madara...25 susano will drain his chakra and he'll die
    8. TAIJUTSU can take the fan from madara or knock it out his hand (its not like madara can fuse with it like kisame can with samehada)

I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton
    thank you....people are stupid...kurama>=perfect susano

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    MS Itachi and Sasuke have it, but EMS Madara wouldn't? Manga doesn't need to show any jutsu that comes with Ms and EMS by default. Stop your fanboyism.

I think you can't read English. It isn't your first language, right? I compared their powers. It wasn't a Shakespearean level post. Geez

They are just wishful thinkings of a die-hard Naruto fanboy. They give ZERO proof that they can beat Madara.
    GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA USING AMATERASU, TYSUKYOMI, ARROWS, ANYTHING...your just a madara fanboy trying to give him jutsu he doesnt have and hasnt shown

Quote Originally Posted by Biju Hunter View Post
    i mostly agree
    thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Let me just point out that Madara got the senju DNA and rinnegan before he became an edo.
    Well, from what I know of Madara's abilities, non-edo:

1. Warfan deflects Naruto's raasengan, possibly other ninjutsu such as rasenshuriken.
    2. Giant meteor
    3. Perfect susanoo
    4. Amaterasu
    5. Tsukuyomi
    6. He can control the kyuubi for which Naruto is a host. (That's just bad luck right there.)
    7. Clones - to counter Naruto's clones.
    8. Rinnegan abilities

In short, Naruto's f*cked.
    1. taijutsu>>>fan
    2. meteor = suicide/tie/draw
    3. kurama>=perfect susano
    4. give me a link of madara using amaterasu
    5. give me a link of madara using tsukuyomi
    6. madara has already tried to control naruto...HE CANT
    7. madara hasnt used alot of clones like naruto......madara used 25 susano's BUT that was because of EDO TENSAI
    8. madara has ONLY showed preta path...unless you got a link of madara using all the abilities............SAGE MODE>>>>>>>>>preta path

Madara took on the five kages and defeated them with ease using his EMS abilities. I think I can guess where I am coming from. Let's see his other feats:

- Leader of the one of the most powerful clans in the whole ninja world.
    - Only second to Hasirmama. They were relatively close in power.
    - Abel to manipulate a full-chakra nine tailed beast.
    - EMS with perfect sussano, that comes with tsukyomi, amaterasu , arrows, enton, and his susano's massive sword that leveled an entire mountain range. No one lived after seeing his PS sussano back in his glory days.
    - He awakened the rinnegan.
    - He was known to have a massive amount of Chakra.

And I am not even touching his gunbai, and uchiha gaeshi abilities, and the fact he is a skilled warrior with a load of war experience alone under his belt. How many wars has Naruto fought?

He can simply spam several of his abilities to take down Naruto who is drawing his strength from a weakened ninetail; it doesn't even have the Yin Chakra. I mean, someone like Sasuke was able to suppress Kyubbi and he didn't even have an MS then, and Madara won't be able to take someone like Naruto on. No, just no. This is hardcore Naruto fanboyism. There is NOTHING in the manga that shows it can break a perfect sussano. Nothing. Arrows are too fast, and when Naruto goes into a TBB mode, he'll die with Amatersu alone.

Naruto doesn't have a chance.
    most of the stuff you just said was false lol

when has madara used tsukuyomi, arrow, enton , amaterasu????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

madara can only use preta path

taijutsu>>>>fan

EDO madara beat the 5 kages MEANING KABUTO HELPED HIM

Now it shows why you are underrating Madara so severally. One needs amatersu and tsykiyomi for the sussano. If he didn't have these, he would have a sussano to begin with, let alone a perfect one. Your knowledge on Manga is pretty sketchy, sorry.
    no....one needs to unlock DOUBLE MANGEKYOU to use susano

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Lemme get this straight, we're talking about MA-DA-RA with all his beasty techs? Uchihagaeshi ring any bells? It blocked Naruto's mini tailed beast ball. That's one out of loads of techs. This goes to Madara with fairly low difficulty.
    you done??? taijutsu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fan

Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    First you say NON EDO then you say EMS.... Now you are just saying that Naruto is as strong as Hashi !!! Naruto cant solo Madara. Maybe if he become the host of the 10 tail then he will solo Madara.
    mind your busy, i was talking to the other guy that WAS talking about EMS MADARA

Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    Simply!!! Madara is stronger in every form. We can talk in power, in stamina, in taijutsu, in ninjutsu, in genjutsu, in intelligence. Madara is stronger just admit it.
    FAAAAIL naruto has better stamina taijutsu intelligence AND he's immune to genjutsu

get your head out of EDO madara's a*z, im talking about non edo madara

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    thank you..you cant tell a uchiha fanboy NOTHING, all they know is susano and MS techs

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In training

Madara fan boys all saying shit still no proof on how madara wins BM naruto lol BM naruto rapes him

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Such blasphemy...

I and others shall not participate with simple logical debates, but I will begin but yet end my debate with this statement.

Rinnegan/EMS Madara basically absorbs all of BM naruto's ninjutsu that consists of rasenshurkien,TBB,Biju dama....Perfect susanno Fights the fox in 1v1 and wins regardless due to Naruto's inexperience of BM and for the fact Madara can absorb all of the foxes chakra rendering it useless to go BM.

Oh did i mention the wood release technique he used on the 5 kages? Yeah naruto has no counter to that or any variety of wood style techniques that will come his way.

Good day fanboys,

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Such blasphemy...

I and others shall not participate with simple logical debates, but I will begin but yet end my debate with this statement.

Rinnegan/EMS Madara basically absorbs all of BM naruto's ninjutsu that consists of rasenshurkien,TBB,Biju dama....Perfect susanno Fights the fox in 1v1 and wins regardless due to Naruto's inexperience of BM and for the fact Madara can absorb all of the foxes chakra rendering it useless to go BM.

Oh did i mention the wood release technique he used on the 5 kages? Yeah naruto has no counter to that or any variety of wood style techniques that will come his way.

Good day fanboys,
    You call us fanboy and yet you cant even read. You are comparing edo madara power to ems madara power? EMS madara doesnt have mokuton or rinnengan so its pointless to duscuss about it when the thread is about ems madara

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by uchicha naruto View Post
    Madara fan boys all saying shit still no proof on how madara wins BM naruto lol BM naruto rapes him
    naruto CANT rape madara lol...but naruto will win ...insanely high difficulty

You call us fanboy and yet you cant even read. You are comparing edo madara power to ems madara power? EMS madara doesnt have mokuton or rinnengan so its pointless to duscuss about it when the thread is about ems madara
    sry bro...im talking about naruto vs current madara BUT WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM

so madara isnt immortal and doesnt have unlimited chakra

omfg i see you have enter the thread, now its really a troll thread.

even after all the shown power comparison, there are still peole who say kurma>perfect susanno or Tbb>madara.

i guess we will see in the next couple of chapters just excatly how much you fanboys look stupid.
    dont ever put words in my mouth

i said kurama>=perfect susano (basically meaning if you dont agree with them being a tie....then kurama>perfect susano....either way perfect susano isnt better)

NO ONE (at least not me) said tbb kills madara.....people said tbb>perfect susano...which is HIGHLY possible

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Such blasphemy...

Good day fanboys,
    are you stupid????? preta path<<<<<<<<<<<<<<sage mode

perfect susano cant beat kurama....unless you got proof???

OH did i mention naruto ALREADY COUNTERED WOOD????????????

gtfo

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

edo madara > naruto lowest diff possible

ems madara >naruto only because bm last 5 min no one is destroying PS and 5 minutes end of discussion

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    edo madara > naruto lowest diff possible

ems madara >naruto only because bm last 5 min no one is destroying PS and 5 minutes end of discussion
    :flaw: :sy: :flaw:

READ or gtfo