Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :flaw: :sy: :flaw:

READ or gtfo
    read what turning to a frog requires you to touch and absorb it from the sorce when he can just hit a kage buhsin to make it poof tbbs arnt undodgable it has legs and can dodge naruto loses your so one sided and aslo if that tbbs does hit and destroy susanoo he can just re make it it but to cut from his blade should split the tbb into it destroys all creations

Status
    Jul 2012
    Look into my eyes

can't say no cuz he gonna beat them all....lets see how he does it

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

.......Poor Naruto

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    THIS IS NON- EDO MADARA (CURRENT MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM) VS NARUTO I AM TALKING ABOUT

OK first i want to list madara & Naruto's abilities

Madara: Rinnegan, Wood Release, Perfect Susano, Sharigan Genjutsu, Good Taijutsu

Naruto: BM mode, KM mode, Sage Mode, Rasengan, TBB, Fastest ninja ALIVE, Immune to Genjutsu, Rasenshuriken, Giant Rasengan, Mini TBB (KM mode TTB), Kurama himself

NOW, let's list naruto's counters.....

Rinnegan - Madara has only showed preta path...so until madara SHOWS that he can use the other path...he can only use preta path and naruto can counter that. (madara probably dont know how to use the other paths lke tobito)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/435/4 the fight will be OVER if madara uses preta path on a sage mode clones

Wood - madara can use it BUT not on hashirama's level, AND naruto has ALREADY countered this.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/14.html

Perfeect Susano - it's almost unbreakable BUT.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c589/5.html (bottom left corner) kurama can tie against it especially since kurama is the best bijuu

Sharingan Genjutsu - naruto is a perfect host, and perfect host are immune to genjutsu.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/14.html

Good Taijutsu - naruto is great with taijustu (frog kata & he fought deva path while in base form too)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/5.html

As you can see Naruto has a counter for EVERYTHING Madara has.

EDO Madara>>>>>>>>naruto for 1 reason

1. naruto has NO SEALS

EDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>NARUTO

What do you think???
    Regardless of whether he's an Edo or not, Madara still has the advantage.....Versatility and Experience, on top of raw power and stamina to match Naruto. Sorry, Edo helped him in the fight with the Kage, but isn't all that important in a 1v1 with Naruto.

Perfect Susano'o isn't as ALL-POWERFUL as everybody believes. Great? Yes. Equal to Kurama? Probably not. Equal to Mokuton? Given the results between Hashirama/EMS Madara, definitely not. Even if Naruto had completely mastered BM, I'm not so sure it would matter. We haven't even seen the extent of his Rinnegan techs yet.

Last edited by Vexorian; 10-02-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Why are people still debating over this disgraceful attempt to pull madara down to Naruto's level. Sigh... :sy:

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

All I have to say is fusion of Bijuu Mode and Sage Mode like he did when talking to Nagato. I know that Kishi did not show us that for nothing.

But disregarding something that hasn't happened yet I still say that Naruto still has a chance against Madara. The only real reason that Obito has been so difficult is because of his MS Space/Time Jutsu. Plus that fan seems to have some kind of special ability if it is able to block a MiniTBB, although I doubt it could do the same against a full scale TBB.

Now I am going to go step by step through everything:

Rinnegan - Yes It is going to be a challenge but it is not like Naruto and Kakashi have not gone up against it already and don't know how to defend themselves against it. I believe the most challenging thing is fighting two users with a Rinnegan. But with Kakashi & Kurama on his side I don't really see Madara & Obito outsmarting the hell out of them. Plus now that we know that Naruto can make Sage Clones it would not be as easy for Madara to just walk over and take it right out of him. We all know that Kurama has a personal vendetta against Madara so strong that he was willing to give Naruto his ful power and eventually become friends with Naruto. So now that Madara is not able to just summon Kurama I would like to see what Kurama would contribute to the fight other than his Chakra because currently he is the oldest, wisest, and smartest being in the Manga right now..

Mokouton- Wood release yes is strong but you all also haev to remember that Naruto has all of Kurama's powers. Why he hasn't been using it is beyond me. I would love to see Naruto use the Tailed Beast Shockwave which would knock back or vaporize all the wood that Madara would create. Not saying that he could just spam the hell out of it but he does have a defense against it. Plus he could also use Big Ball Rasengan.

Tsukuyomi- As one user said he cannot be put under Genjutsu because of Kurama

Perfect Susanoo- Yes it is very powerful but we have not seen nothing other than him destroying a mountain. If I am not mistaken I remember that Kurama flattens mountain just with a tail so what he did before is not that impressive. So as far as who would win between them two no one can really say because both Naruto and Madara can create clones who can both have a Kurama & PS tied to each one.

Now I am not going to name anything that Naruto can do because without Madara being sealed none of it matters as of right now. He could destroy him time and time again and the only that that will happen is that Madara would just regenerate. Also it will be a difficult fight for Naruto because he is definitely is not as experienced as Madara, he can't regenerate, he doesn't have unlimited chakra, & no one knows the extent of what that fan can do.

But I can tell you what Naruto does have that he has going for him and that is:

Fusion of BM &SM
    That Jutsu
    IIIIIIIIIIIIF he ever learns FTG
    IIIIIIIIIIIIF he got power from the other 6 Bijuu
    His very strang and stronger connection to Rikudo

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Eh i agree to some extent

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

But i dont see how he counters PS

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

What else do you know about PS that we don't already know or what Madara has said. Not much...

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Regardless of whether he's an Edo or not, Madara still has the advantage.....Versatility and Experience, on top of raw power and stamina to match Naruto. Sorry, Edo helped him in the fight with the Kage, but isn't all that important in a 1v1 with Naruto.

Perfect Susano'o isn't as ALL-POWERFUL as everybody believes. Great? Yes. Equal to Kurama? Probably not. Equal to Mokuton? Given the results between Hashirama/EMS Madara, definitely not. Even if Naruto had completely mastered BM, I'm not so sure it would matter. We haven't even seen the extent of his Rinnegan techs yet.
    true...but edo changes ALOT of things...aint no spamming susano and wood sh*t

madara has CHAKRA not that unlimited sh*t

madara's perfect susano cant save him forever....susano is him main defense

i dont understand what your saying about hashi.......

madara has only showed preta path...so it doesnt madara what madara MIGHT have

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Why are people still debating over this disgraceful attempt to pull madara down to Naruto's level. Sigh... :sy:
    gtfo....another fail madara fanboy...how many are there???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by xXtobiXx View Post
    But i dont see how he counters PS
    kurama>=PS

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Dragon of Dojima

bad boys bad boy whatcha gonna do when Madara come for u !

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

No

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Fail thread

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

yes this is true
    bm naruto >>>madara

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

You do know that original Madara does not have woodstyle? I hope you know that...it won't surprise me if you don't

Status
    Dec 2010
    Hmph

Naruto cannot win. He would have to go Biju Mode to keep up. His Biju Mode chakra greatly enhances wood techniques and it might work to his disadvantage.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara has to much experience and tools at his disposal, regardless of edo............
    Madara > Naruto mid difficulty

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto is nothing compared to Madara, naruto is weak

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

As mush as I like Naruto I'm gonna have to say hell no..

Status
    Aug 2012
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Naruto isn't even at hashirama's level yet so til that time Madara>>>>>Naruto

Aggreed. I don't think Naruto will be able to defeat Edo Madara until he learns how to use Sage of Six Paths power. I think Naruto is the Rikudo Sennin reborn. As does all the other tailed beasts. I think naruto has a bit more development left before he can take on madara one on one

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Forever Blessed...

Can someone please tell me who Obito(Tobi) met first? Was it Yagura of Kirigakure or Itachi Uchiha?

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

any argument is subject of several interpretations BUT the information in a thread which sets the base for the arguments and debates should not!

The information for the comparisons in the thread is either poor or largely biased. It is very clear to anyone who is at real grounds with the anime that we have not seen "anything" of what madara can do. He was playing with the kages. Some might say that the kages did damage him but he survived because of the edo. Still madara played with the kage's from the beginning, he left openings on purpose. So we can't really judge madara's capabilities just from what we have seen. We know that up until now he is awesome, imagine what he can do next?

Concerning naruto, we basically know everything about his fighting style. The next move that he might show is the full bijuu mode chakra bomb. Other than this, he still has a far way to go in terms of mastering his techniques. I would say that naruto is the character with the most potential to become the strongest, and he will become but in a matter of time.

In addition, you said something that really disturbed me. . . how can you evaluate madara's taijutus as "good"? I can bet that his taijutsu skills are at a higher level than Itachi's and are even paralleled to hashirama's taijutus. Taijutsu is not always just releasing the gates . . . madara is the strongest uchiha of all times. The uchiha's are a clan with high taijutsu performance. It is against logical to rate the taijutsu of the best of the uchiha's as "good".

As for others; this thread is highly biased. I won't even bother discussing and stressing myself against internet rage. . .

:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA USING AMATERASU, TYSUKYOMI, ARROWS, ANYTHING...your just a madara fanboy trying to give him jutsu he doesnt have and hasnt shown
    Are you feeling alright? Which part of 'YOU NEED AMATERSU AND TSUKIYOMI TO MAKE A FREAKING SUSSANO' doesn't get through your thick fanboy scull? He doesn't NEED to show them, because these two are COMPULSORY to MAKE A SUSSANO? GET IT? ALL CAPS LOCK!

Again, EMS >>>>>>>>> MS. Any ability that MS has is BY DEFAULT and AUTOMATICALLY carried over to EMS with refinement and enhancement, which are the same for EVERY FREAKING UCHIHA that includes arrows, sussano, amatersu, enton, tysukioymi etc. Sasuke used arrows against Kabuto BECAUSE EMS allows it. Why can't madara of all the people use it, when it is a default EMS ability? Naruto <<<<<<<<<<< EMS marada, and the overwhelming evidence proves provided by many proves it. Just because YOU say anything doesn't mean it goes. MANGA >>>>> YOUR POINTLESS, FANBOYISH ASSUMPTIONS. TRUE STORY.

CAPS LOCK IS FUN!!!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I think you underrate naruto too much. Nowhere in the manga it is said madara has a large chakra pool, it only says he has strong chakra. He is only able to spam because he is edo and has hashirama power. For tsukoyomy and amaterasu their is no proof you need the two to unlock susano because sasuke as no feat using it and the databook stating it is kinda old and out date at the moment. And i dont get where you found madara can use susano arrow or enton, only sasuke showed he is able to use it.

And stop assuming naruto has a weaken kurama, the fourth sealed half the chakra in naruto but Kurama's chakra has regenerate since 16 years and we dont know if madara has any control on him and stop saying PS is cant be break by a bijuu or will stomps naruto BM when madara himself said a bijuu is comparable to PS. Plus its no use comparing Hashirama to madara because hashirama is a worst match up for naruto than madara because of mokuton.
    What would strong Chakra imply in Naruto universe? Sasuke has EMS, correct? What does Madara have? Also, I'll take the data book over your statements.
    There is zero proof in the manga that Karuma has regenerated his Yin chakra. That is fanboy nonsense.

Your wrong sir Madara did not have perfect susanoo until he got the rinnegan. And I thought naruto already whooped on madara once but of course he couldnt die because of edo. Now if Madara was to have all his weapons like that bashosen fan nevermind. madara one.
    I don't think so. Madara locked the rinnegan right before his death, and yet people died in wars after they saw his perfect sussano? Please.

Status
    Oct 2012
    What's the point of hiding if I tell you where?
    This user has no status.

This entire thread is stupid. It's obvious that Madara could easily take Naruto. If not, then why is it that Madara isn't even trying and Naruto needs all his allies to even match up to him? He doesn't stand a chance.