Page 17 of 30 « First ... 713141516171819202127 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    Naruto is fast enough to get out oh the area of the jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail
    First you say NON EDO then you say EMS.... Now you are just saying that Naruto is as strong as Hashi !!! Naruto cant solo Madara. Maybe if he become the host of the 10 tail then he will solo Madara.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    MS Itachi and Sasuke have it, but EMS Madara wouldn't? Manga doesn't need to show any jutsu that comes with Ms and EMS by default. Stop your fanboyism.

I think you can't read English. It isn't your first language, right? I compared their powers. It wasn't a Shakespearean level post. Geez

They are just wishful thinkings of a die-hard Naruto fanboy. They give ZERO proof that they can beat Madara.
    if u read the original post you would see the proof... like when naruto stoped madaras wood realease.... but all i wanna say is dont be supsrised if naruto wins. he is so overpowered atm i mea his clones can do the bijudama? tbb rasengan or watever i think its called bijudama... how op is that

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Im talking about non-edo madara vs bm naruto

can anyone explain how madara can win?
    Simply!!! Madara is stronger in every form. We can talk in power, in stamina, in taijutsu, in ninjutsu, in genjutsu, in intelligence. Madara is stronger just admit it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara took on the five kages and defeated them with ease using his EMS abilities. I think I can guess where I am coming from. Let's see his other feats:

- Leader of the one of the most powerful clans in the whole ninja world.
    - Only second to Hasirmama. They were relatively close in power.
    - Abel to manipulate a full-chakra nine tailed beast.
    - EMS with perfect sussano, that comes with tsukyomi, amaterasu , arrows, enton, and his susano's massive sword that leveled an entire mountain range. No one lived after seeing his PS sussano back in his glory days.
    - He awakened the rinnegan.
    - He was known to have a massive amount of Chakra.

And I am not even touching his gunbai, and uchiha gaeshi abilities, and the fact he is a skilled warrior with a load of war experience alone under his belt. How many wars has Naruto fought?

He can simply spam several of his abilities to take down Naruto who is drawing his strength from a weakened ninetail; it doesn't even have the Yin Chakra. I mean, someone like Sasuke was able to suppress Kyubbi and he didn't even have an MS then, and Madara won't be able to take someone like Naruto on. No, just no. This is hardcore Naruto fanboyism. There is NOTHING in the manga that shows it can break a perfect sussano. Nothing. Arrows are too fast, and when Naruto goes into a TBB mode, he'll die with Amatersu alone.

Naruto doesn't have a chance.
    I think you underrate naruto too much. Nowhere in the manga it is said madara has a large chakra pool, it only says he has strong chakra. He is only able to spam because he is edo and has hashirama power. For tsukoyomy and amaterasu their is no proof you need the two to unlock susano because sasuke as no feat using it and the databook stating it is kinda old and out date at the moment. And i dont get where you found madara can use susano arrow or enton, only sasuke showed he is able to use it.

And stop assuming naruto has a weaken kurama, the fourth sealed half the chakra in naruto but Kurama's chakra has regenerate since 16 years and we dont know if madara has any control on him and stop saying PS is cant be break by a bijuu or will stomps naruto BM when madara himself said a bijuu is comparable to PS. Plus its no use comparing Hashirama to madara because hashirama is a worst match up for naruto than madara because of mokuton.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHermit View Post
    1 word, big a** rasengan
    Naruto doesnt have so much chakra for such a big resengan. Its like you are saying 1=100

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton
    perfect susano stomps naruto since its map altering attacks can spammed and tbb cant be spammed like a sword slash. no madaras fan blocks all of narutos nonthrowable rasengan techs. the fact that ems madara doesnt have mokuton and rinnegan doesnt matter in the slightest as he still has perfect susano which is also edo madara full power which means that perfect susano is greater than all the powerups that madara got.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    perfect susano stomps naruto since its map altering attacks can spammed and tbb cant be spammed like a sword slash. no madaras fan blocks all of narutos nonthrowable rasengan techs. the fact that ems madara doesnt have mokuton and rinnegan doesnt matter in the slightest as he still has perfect susano which is also edo madara full power which means that perfect susano is greater than all the powerups that madara got.
    How long do you think he can stay in PS? He doesnt have unlimited chakra and seeing how much chakra it takes from itachi and sasuke i dont think he can keep it for much time. Naruto can easily dodged the susano's sword slash with his speed and he can probably fight hand to hand in BM like he did with the other bijuu. Susano can destroy the landscape but if he cant hit naruto its useless and how do you know naruto cant spam TBB?

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

perfect susano stomps naruto since its map altering attacks can spammed and tbb cant be spammed like a sword slash
    I will repeat myself second time.
    I never said that he wouldnt be able to, but some people said that PS would be able to own Naruto with little problem. Its not the case, Madara himself said that power of that technique is comparable to power of Bijuu, where Naruto has power of the most powerful one to his disposition. The clash like that would be real mayhem, for both of them.

IMO, if Madara was that powerful he wouldnt even bother by enslaving Kurama. Moreover, Minato, during his fight with Tobi suggested that Madara was able to control the Kyuubi only for short spans of time. Even with that, its power was worth enough for Madara to summon and use it againt Hashirama, even though he most probably knew beforehand that Hashirama is able to supress Kyuubis powers.
    By restricting PS movements with Kuramas tails like he did with other tailed beasts and shooting full powered TBB from point blank range? Something like that should be possible.
    So, in the end, Naruto would be able to win against PS. Its completely withing the range of his abilities.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

EMS Madara had perfect sussano, arrows, amatersu, loads of other skills at his disposal. He was thought to have mysterious Chakra, and controlled Kyuubi when it had yin and yang chakra, where as Naruto only his yang Chakra. He was the leader of the clan for a reason. People fear him for his skills. EMS Madara slaughters anything in the manga right now, Naruto included. Sorry.
    Your wrong sir Madara did not have perfect susanoo until he got the rinnegan. And I thought naruto already whooped on madara once but of course he couldnt die because of edo. Now if Madara was to have all his weapons like that bashosen fan nevermind. madara one.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

How long do you think he can stay in PS? He doesnt have unlimited chakra and seeing how much chakra it takes from itachi and sasuke i dont think he can keep it for much time. Naruto can easily dodged the susano's sword slash with his speed and he can probably fight hand to hand in BM like he did with the other bijuu. Susano can destroy the landscape but if he cant hit naruto its useless and how do you know naruto cant spam TBB?
    please just stop. naruto isnt moving across the area of a mountain range before perfect susano swings its sword. naruto isnt a dbz character. madara fought hashirama for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. madara represents the maximum of the uchiha and has the powerful chakras. he keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies in about 5 minutes.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

please just stop. naruto isnt moving across the area of a mountain range before perfect susano swings its sword.
    Please look at my previous post, Naruto can just bind PS with his tails...
    +
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/5 -> He can deflect sword.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/7 -> Not to mention that his fast and agile even when hes fully transformed. He can dodge.

Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Bored

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

please just stop. naruto isnt moving across the area of a mountain range before perfect susano swings its sword. naruto isnt a dbz character. madara fought hashirama for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. madara represents the maximum of the uchiha and has the powerful chakras. he keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies in about 5 minutes.
    Yes and naruto didnt stop 5 TBB in a sec when they were aiming at kakashi and gai from a blank point range? And seeing how easy he stop the TBB i wouldnt be surprise if he can tank or deflect the slash of susano. And how much fanboy can u be saying he can keeps up susano for as long as he want. We know nothing about hashirama and madara fight so dont say they fight for so long and I doubt he kept susano up all the fight, he isnt known for having a large chakra pool like hashirama or naruto. Like i said before i thinks its 50/50 for each of them stop underating naruto.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

So because Madara blocked one move from Naruto and destroyed his clone he beats Naruto eaisly?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thesages456 View Post
    please just stop. Naruto isnt moving across the area of a mountain range before perfect susano swings its sword. Naruto isnt a dbz character. Madara fought hashirama for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. Madara represents the maximum of the uchiha and has the powerful chakras. He keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies in about 5 minutes.
    i really dont think ppl read the manga. Madara clearly states i unlocked the perfect susanoo when he unlocked the rinnegan. Why the hell is this argument going this long!

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Please look at my previous post, Naruto can just bind PS with his tails...
    +
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/5 -> He can deflect sword.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/7 -> Not to mention that his fast and agile even when hes fully transformed. He can dodge.
    he isnt jumping or moving out of the way of an area that spans the AOE of a mountain range no matter what you think. kurama isnt anywhere near the size of perfect susano. whats it gonna do, wrap its tails around its feet. they get chopped off.
    Yes and naruto didnt stop 5 TBB in a sec when they were aiming at kakashi and gai from a blank point range? And seeing how easy he stop the TBB i wouldnt be surprise if he can tank or deflect the slash of susano. And how much fanboy can u be saying he can keeps up susano for as long as he want. We know nothing about hashirama and madara fight so dont say they fight for so long and I doubt he kept susano up all the fight, he isnt known for having a large chakra pool like hashirama or naruto. Like i said before i thinks its 50/50 for each of them stop underating naruto.
    guess what. madara kept up with hashirama who had beastly chakra levels. you didnt even refute the fact that hashirama and madara fought for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. madara has the most powerful chakra of any uchiha and he keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies quickly whether you like it or not. kakashi and guy werent a mountain ranges length away from naruto when he deflected the tbbs.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thesages456 View Post
    he isnt jumping or moving out of the way of an area that spans the aoe of a mountain range no matter what you think. Kurama isnt anywhere near the size of perfect susano. Whats it gonna do, wrap its tails around its feet. They get chopped off.

Guess what. Madara kept up with hashirama who had beastly chakra levels. You didnt even refute the fact that hashirama and madara fought for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. Madara has the most powerful chakra of any uchiha and he keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies quickly whether you like it or not. Kakashi and guy werent a mountain ranges length away from naruto when he deflected the tbbs.
    one more time... Ems madara does not have perfect susanoo is you listening? Go back to the chapter when he brung him out and read it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerXzone View Post
    one more time... Ems madara does not have perfect susanoo is you listening? Go back to the chapter when he brung him out and read it.
    nah i think you need to reread the manga because he never said that he doesnt have it. he implied the contrary which was using perfect susano against hashirama when he only had ems.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

he isnt jumping or moving out of the way of an area that spans the AOE of a mountain range no matter what you think. kurama isnt anywhere near the size of perfect susano. whats it gonna do, wrap its tails around its feet. they get chopped off.

guess what. madara kept up with hashirama who had beastly chakra levels. you didnt even refute the fact that hashirama and madara fought for extended periods of time and rewrote maps. madara has the most powerful chakra of any uchiha and he keeps up perfect susano for as long as he wants and naruto dies quickly whether you like it or not. kakashi and guy werent a mountain ranges length away from naruto when he deflected the tbbs.
    I didnt refute the fact they probably fought for an extended period of time but I said he probably didnt have susano up all fight. Having strong chakra doesnt mean you have a large chakra pool he cant keep up susano for too much time when he is not edo like you think and Naruto speed is almost as like his father , he would be able to dodge the sword and if he can deflect 5 TBB what make you think he cant do the same thing with the sword. Stop saying madara wins easily when he cleary isnt. With his speed, power and chakra naruto can fight and can win against ems madara.