Page 17 of 24 « First ... 7131415161718192021 ... Last»
Results 401 to 425 of 583
  1. #401
    Member ghost nappa's Avatar
    Status
    ghost nappa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    958
    Location
    Not sure, but are we there yet?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    The only reason Madara could get away with meteors is because he's an edo. If he's still alive, it's suicide.
     
         

  2. #402
    Eternal Mangekyou Uchiha7Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha7Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    116
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

    bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail
    no just no:flaw:
    even with ems naruto can't win u are fail and ur post fail as you
     
         

  3. #403
    Member Poem's Avatar
    Status
    Poem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Location
    Why should I tell you?
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    I think Naruto can win but on a Very Hard Difficulty. Why? GO READ!
     
         

  4. #404
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    This is Naruto shippenden not Madara or Sasuke shippuunden so Naruto is stronger take it or leave it he's the reincarnation of SOSP.
     
         

  5. #405
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,565
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    ^ I think it's more along the lines of because he is a shonen hero. We all know how those are.
     
         

  6. #406
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    guys see this pic from the new chater






    its dont luck like kakashi hand
     
         

  7. #407
    Member Rosco Wellington's Avatar
    Status
    Rosco Wellington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    201
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    He can only use preta path? I stopped reading after that? Until he shows what? That's a cop out. Everything nagato can do is what madara can do. MADARAS EYES were the reason nagato was capable of any of that. I don't even care about which is stronger. Just seems pointless to make biased threads and masquerade them as fair break downs. Wouldn't it be easier to just make a fair analysis in the first place?
     
         

  8. #408
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    welll we alll now tobi is goin to betrade majin madara in the next 10 mangas
     
         

  9. #409
    SSS-ROOT soulless uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    soulless uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,766
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    Said big a** meteor would kill both naruto and madara
     
         

  10. #410
    Member Jonordo's Avatar
    Status
    Jonordo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    399
    Location
    Jamaica
    naruto the man
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Good Point
     
         

  11. #411
    Member Jonordo's Avatar
    Status
    Jonordo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    399
    Location
    Jamaica
    naruto the man
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by jediknite2 View Post
    This is Naruto shippenden not Madara or Sasuke shippuunden so Naruto is stronger take it or leave it he's the reincarnation of SOSP.
    That's a stupid reason to try to prove that Lord Naruto is the strongest
    take this or leave it! he can not win this fight by himself even if he reincarnates into the SOSP!!...
     
         

  12. #412
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    The only reason Madara could get away with meteors is because he's an edo. If he's still alive, it's suicide.
    http://de.narutopedia.eu/wiki/Izanagi
     
         

  13. #413
    Beat you down. Punch's Avatar
    Status
    Punch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    516
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Madara is stronger than BM Naruto due to sheer experience.

    Naruto is still young.
     
         

  14. #414
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyansnake View Post
    Naruto cannot win. He would have to go Biju Mode to keep up. His Biju Mode chakra greatly enhances wood techniques and it might work to his disadvantage.
    naruto will only need BM mode (mostly) to take on perfect susano

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGodHax View Post
    Madara has to much experience and tools at his disposal, regardless of edo............
    Madara > Naruto mid difficulty
    no edo tensai changes EVERYTHING

    there wont be 25 susano running around, spamming wood, holding perfect susano for long...etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Link Hero Of Time View Post
    naruto is nothing compared to Madara, naruto is weak
    fail gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by XxTwin BladexX View Post
    As mush as I like Naruto I'm gonna have to say hell no..
    ok, but can you expain how madara win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    Aggreed. I don't think Naruto will be able to defeat Edo Madara until he learns how to use Sage of Six Paths power. I think Naruto is the Rikudo Sennin reborn. As does all the other tailed beasts. I think naruto has a bit more development left before he can take on madara one on one
    IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EDO MADARA....im talking about current madara WITHOUT edo tensai helping him

    Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    any argument is subject of several interpretations BUT the information in a thread which sets the base for the arguments and debates should not!

    The information for the comparisons in the thread is either poor or largely biased. It is very clear to anyone who is at real grounds with the anime that we have not seen "anything" of what madara can do. He was playing with the kages. Some might say that the kages did damage him but he survived because of the edo. Still madara played with the kage's from the beginning, he left openings on purpose. So we can't really judge madara's capabilities just from what we have seen. We know that up until now he is awesome, imagine what he can do next?

    Concerning naruto, we basically know everything about his fighting style. The next move that he might show is the full bijuu mode chakra bomb. Other than this, he still has a far way to go in terms of mastering his techniques. I would say that naruto is the character with the most potential to become the strongest, and he will become but in a matter of time.

    In addition, you said something that really disturbed me. . . how can you evaluate madara's taijutus as "good"? I can bet that his taijutsu skills are at a higher level than Itachi's and are even paralleled to hashirama's taijutus. Taijutsu is not always just releasing the gates . . . madara is the strongest uchiha of all times. The uchiha's are a clan with high taijutsu performance. It is against logical to rate the taijutsu of the best of the uchiha's as "good".

    As for others; this thread is highly biased. I won't even bother discussing and stressing myself against internet rage. . .

    :
    OF COURSE MADARA WAS PLAYING WITH THE 5 KAGE, he's edo

    if he was ALIVE fighting the 5 kages, it'll be a different story, edo tensai helps him spamming wood, susano & meteors

    no edo = limited chakra, no spamming, damage can be done, stamina matters

    people are so use to edo tensai that they forget about chakra reserves...madara doesnt have chakra to spam 25 susano without edo

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Are you feeling alright? Which part of 'YOU NEED AMATERSU AND TSUKIYOMI TO MAKE A FREAKING SUSSANO' doesn't get through your thick fanboy scull? He doesn't NEED to show them, because these two are COMPULSORY to MAKE A SUSSANO? GET IT? ALL CAPS LOCK!

    Again, EMS >>>>>>>>> MS. Any ability that MS has is BY DEFAULT and AUTOMATICALLY carried over to EMS with refinement and enhancement, which are the same for EVERY FREAKING UCHIHA that includes arrows, sussano, amatersu, enton, tysukioymi etc. Sasuke used arrows against Kabuto BECAUSE EMS allows it. Why can't madara of all the people use it, when it is a default EMS ability? Naruto <<<<<<<<<<< EMS marada, and the overwhelming evidence proves provided by many proves it. Just because YOU say anything doesn't mean it goes. MANGA >>>>> YOUR POINTLESS, FANBOYISH ASSUMPTIONS. TRUE STORY.

    CAPS LOCK IS FUN!!!!
    TO UNLOCK SUSANO YOU ONLY NEED DOUBLE MANGEKYOU SHARIGAN


    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html

    YOU ARE IRRELAVENT, AND NEVER GIVE PROOF LIKE ME...MANGA>>>>>EVERYTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Fan View Post
    This entire thread is stupid. It's obvious that Madara could easily take Naruto. If not, then why is it that Madara isn't even trying and Naruto needs all his allies to even match up to him? He doesn't stand a chance.
    FAAAAIL .....if madara wins easily....give me an explaination (it should be "easy"...madara fanboy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha7Sasuke View Post
    no just no:flaw:
    even with ems naruto can't win u are fail and ur post fail as you
    bm naruto>>>>>>>>>ems madara
    your probably one of them guy that think ems sasuke>bm naruto
    gfto

    Quote Originally Posted by Poem View Post
    I think Naruto can win but on a Very Hard Difficulty. Why? GO READ!
    +rep bro.....95% of the people in this thread DID NOT READ AT ALL....they just saw "naruto>>madara" and went straight for POSTING...you can tell because most people are still talking about EDO MADARA..when i made it clear that i wasnt talking about him

    Quote Originally Posted by lsgteam View Post
    ??????????
     
         

  15. #415
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Madara is stronger than BM Naruto due to sheer experience.

    Naruto is still young.
    experience means sh*t, at least when fight naruto

    naruto fought rinnegan
    seen madara susano
    ALREADY counter madara's wood

    naruto isnt a rookie
     
         

  16. #416
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Wellington View Post
    He can only use preta path? I stopped reading after that? Until he shows what? That's a cop out. Everything nagato can do is what madara can do. MADARAS EYES were the reason nagato was capable of any of that. I don't even care about which is stronger. Just seems pointless to make biased threads and masquerade them as fair break downs. Wouldn't it be easier to just make a fair analysis in the first place?
    FAAAAAAAAAAIL

    nagato was training with the rinegan to master it, WE HAVE NO PROOF THAT MADARA TRAINED WITH THE RINNEGAN BEFORE HE DIED

    unless you got proof
     
         

  17. #417
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,565
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Naruto has seen Madara's perfect Sussano?

    Please everyone, stop taking this dude seriously and enjoy the show. Officially on of the biggest trolls in this section.
     
         

  18. #418
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Naruto has seen Madara's perfect Sussano?

    Please everyone, stop taking this dude seriously and enjoy the show. Officially on of the biggest trolls in this section.
    did i say "PERFECT" susano??

    mind your business for once (if you have any)
     
         

  19. #419
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,565
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    experience means sh*t, at least when fight naruto

    naruto fought rinnegan
    seen madara susano
    ALREADY counter madara's wood

    naruto isnt a rookie
    Which susano are you talking about then? Madara's sussano is the perfect sussano and Naruto hasn't seen it. Like i said, stop making stuff up.

    About Sussano, you obviously are posting crap after crap. Double Mangeko meaning, Amatersu in one eye and Tsykiyomi in the other. Kindly refer to the data book written by Kihi himself, and this link:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

    Your posts are becoming exceedingly foolish.
     
         

  20. #420
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,565
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Mind my business? Man, you suck at English, because this term is used when someone interferes in another's personal life.
     
         

  21. #421
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Mind my business? Man, you suck at English, because this term is used when someone interferes in another's personal life.
    NO....it means to not get involved in something you have nothing to do with

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Which susano are you talking about then? Madara's sussano is the perfect sussano and Naruto hasn't seen it. Like i said, stop making stuff up.

    About Sussano, you obviously are posting crap after crap. Double Mangeko meaning, Amatersu in one eye and Tsykiyomi in the other. Kindly refer to the data book written by Kihi himself, and this link:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

    Your posts are becoming exceedingly foolish.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/11.html DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT SEE THAT NARUTO IS FIGHTING SUSANO????????????????????? I NEVER SAID NARUTO FOUGHT PERFECT SUSANO...I SAID JUST SUSANO MEANING NARUTO IS AWARE THAT MADARA HAS IT


    i just proved to you that you only need double mangekyou to unlock susano...if you dont like it oh well
     
         

  22. #422
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    You're reasoning is very flawed, for instance where do get the 9-tails will tie against perfect susano? Madara tames tailed beasts like theyre nothing w/o susano lol... Madara's fan negates rasengan aswell so say goodbye to half of Naruto's arsenal
     
         

  23. #423
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    .
    .
    .
    ??????????
    If u dont get the point u must be really dumb:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post8626213
     
         

  24. #424
    SAGE-OF-SIX-PATHS ibzuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    ibzuchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    34
    Location
    london
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    WTF r u guys retards! "NARUTO CAN NEVER BEAT MADARA ITS A COMMON FACT" even if madara didnt have rinnengen naruto would still loose get that in ur head u RETARDS!
     
         

  25. #425
    beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    beastlyray is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54
    Location
    florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    skill dont mean shit with naruto anyways he got heart and the will to never give up and in this series thats all that matters lol just get over it everyone and enjoy the magna plz and stop soundin like children even tho it is funny
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •