Page 18 of 30 « First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by thesages456 View Post
    nah i think you need to reread the manga because he never said that he doesnt have it. He implied the contrary which was using perfect susano against hashirama when he only had ems.
    nope im right he clearly say ididnt unlock the perfect susanoo until he unlocked the rinnegan. We are talking about ems madara not after he achieved his rinnegan.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    he isnt jumping or moving out of the way of an area that spans the AOE of a mountain range no matter what you think. kurama isnt anywhere near the size of perfect susano. whats it gonna do, wrap its tails around its feet. they get chopped off.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/570/8 -> I think you are underrating size of these beasts and might of Kurama.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/572/3 -> Naruto was able to subdue 5 tailed beasts using only five oh his tails.

Naruto has bigger chances than you think he has.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerXzone View Post
    nope im right he clearly say ididnt unlock the perfect susanoo until he unlocked the rinnegan. We are talking about ems madara not after he achieved his rinnegan.
    I have to agree with thesage456 on that, he said he unlock rinnengan before his death but he never said PS was a rinengan jutsu. Correct me if i'm wrong and show us the page where it is state

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

he never said that. i dont think you should be posting until you refresh your knowledge on the manga. go find the manga page where madara said what you are claiming. dont quote my comment unless you have something productive to contribute to the debate not that the people that im debating with have anything productive to contribute anyway.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Actually, you are wrong. Oonoki asked Madara why he didnt use this power in the past when they fought against each other, Madara answered that Oonoki was just a kid at that time.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

he never said that. i dont think you should be posting until you refresh your knowledge on the manga. go find the manga page where madara said what you are claiming. dont quote my comment unless you have something productive to contribute to the debate not that the people that im debating with have anything productive to contribute anyway.
    You are not really contributing to the debate, you only keep saying PS stomps because he can spam. How is it debating? Madara stated himself that the bijuu can be compared with PS and yet you keep trying to debate PS stomps kurama easily. At the moment the only fact u state is that madara fought hashirama and susano can slash montain and I dont see where it make madara win easily because naruto can counter and fight PS with his BM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/570/8 -> I think you are underrating size of these beasts and might of Kurama.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/572/3 -> Naruto was able to subdue 5 tailed beasts using only five oh his tails.

Naruto has bigger chances than you think he has.
    LOL nope. this is the size of 100% kurama.

its still smaller than perfect susano. mind you that the kurama that naruto has is only half as big as 100% kurama.

now look at the meteor that madara brought down:

it reaches the height of the cumulus clouds in the air. cumulus clouds are roughly 2 km in the air. 100% kyuubi was nowhere near this big much less the nerfed kyuubi.

now this is perfect susano:

nobody is underrating naruto. its pathetically clear that he stands no chance vs madara.

Last edited by TheSages456; 10-01-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    You are not really contributing to the debate, you only keep saying PS stomps because he can spam. How is it debating? Madara stated himself that the bijuu can be compared with PS and yet you keep trying to debate PS stomps kurama easily. At the moment the only fact u state is that madara fought hashirama and susano can slash montain and I dont see where it make madara win easily because naruto can counter and fight PS with his BM.
    no madara said that bijuus had power like his perfect susano and he was obviously talking about their tbb which has a charge time and cant be spammed. a sword slash requires no prep time and can be spammed and madara gets similar results that a tailed beast would get through tbb with a simple sword swing. madara also stated that his susano was meant for destruction. perfect susano is more efficient than a bijuu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

LOL nope. this is the size of 100% kurama.

its still smaller than perfect susano. mind you that the kurama that naruto has is only half as big as 100% kurama.

now look at the meteor that madara brought down:

it reaches the height of the cumulus clouds in the air. cumulus clouds are roughly 2 km in the air. 100% kyuubi was nowhere near this big much less the nerfed kyuubi.

now this is perfect susano:

nobody is underrating naruto. its pathetically clear that he stands no chance vs madara.
    You are underrating naruto. It wasnt cumulus cloud, it was dust cloud that came from the creation of the forest, its clear susano do not reach 2 KM while I agree PS is probably bigger than kurama but not that much. And its clear naruto stand a chance against madara with ems

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

no madara said that bijuus had power like his perfect susano and he was obviously talking about their tbb which has a charge time and cant be spammed. a sword slash requires no prep time and can be spammed and madara gets similar results that a tailed beast would get through tbb with a simple sword swing. madara also stated that his susano was meant for destruction. perfect susano is more efficient than a bijuu.
    Kurama isnt any bijuu, he is the strongest and by far. Kurama wasnt meant for hugging people, he is destruction as state in the begenning of the manga where his tails created tornado and destroying montains.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

You are underrating naruto. It wasnt cumulus cloud, it was dust cloud that came from the creation of the forest, its clear susano do not reach 2 KM while I agree PS is probably bigger than kurama but not that much. And its clear naruto stand a chance against madara with ems
    da fuq? that wasnt dust from a the forest. the meteor reaches the elevation of the clouds.

look at the 1st meteor not the 2nd one:

that was a horrible excuse.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Kurama isnt any bijuu, he is the strongest and by far. Kurama wasnt meant for hugging people, he is destruction as state in the begenning of the manga where his tails created tornado and destroying montains.
    which is why kurama on a rampage didnt even destroy the leaf village.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Like I said, you ae underrating Kyuubis might. Each one of his tails was able to hold still one tailed beast, while Madara said that power of PS is comparable to power of Bijuu.
    +
    if Madara was that powerful he wouldnt even bother by enslaving Kurama. Moreover, Minato, during his fight with Tobi suggested that Madara was able to control the Kyuubi only for short spans of time. Even with that, its power was worth enough for Madara to summon and use it againt Hashirama, even though he most probably knew beforehand that Hashirama is able to supress Kyuubis powers.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

da fuq? that wasnt dust from a the forest. the meteor reaches the elevation of the clouds.

look at the 1st meteor not the 2nd one:

that was a horrible excuse.
    The meteor was in the cloud while he was falling, when we see Susano beside the meteor their is no cloud at all and IF you are right and it reach the cloud, cloud arent always at the same height so saying the meteor is 2 KM is pure speculation

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I dont know maybe because they're were hundred of shinobi including the third and fourth hokage that was pushing him out of the village and the fourth teleporting his TBB?

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/566/2 -> Look at it. That was Hachibis power, Kurama is much stronger than that. You are saying that Bijuu are just some trashed compared to PS, while manga clearly proves that you are wrong.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    lol its really kinda pointless posting anymore in this troll thread.

the op is a narutofanboy and thinks narutos Tbb>perfect susanno.

am i the only one who saw madara jutsu that repels back any attack back at the attacker?

Nothing naruto can do would hurt madara.

why tbb wont work

need more?

Need more? madara taught obito ever thing he knows

madara probably even has more uchiha ninjutsu up his sleeve while naruto doesnt have anything.

its not about underateing naruto, its about who you fanboys are overateing naruto. and underateing madara the guy whole solo the 5 kages, has godly like jutsu, teach obito everything he knows, soloed kurma with his eys and made him his summoning.

Madara has even stated that the only one who could defeat him was hashirama.
    The one who soloed the kage is edo madara not EMS madara, but i have to agree madara has better chance of winning but saying he stomps naruto is stupid, naruto has a chance of winning we didnt all of his power yet

Last edited by Onslaught; 10-01-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: sorry i meant ems madara not edo

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

The meteor was in the cloud while he was falling, when we see Susano beside the meteor their is no cloud at all and IF you are right and it reach the cloud, cloud arent always at the same height so saying the meteor is 2 KM is pure speculation
    it looks as if you ignored the first pic which clearly shows that each individual meteor can reach the height of the clouds. im not the one speculating about some dust and shit. i gave you manga panels. your argument got disproved.
    I dont know maybe because they're were hundred of shinobi including the third and fourth hokage that was pushing him out of the village and the fourth teleporting his TBB?
    well you made kurama sound so godly. you made it seem as if he would have no trouble destroying the village.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/566/2 -> Look at it. That was Hachibis power, Kurama is much stronger than that. You are saying that Bijuu are just some trashed compared to PS, while manga clearly proves that you are wrong.
    the manga doesnt say that im wrong. it agrees with me in fact. a tbb which has a charge time can take out mountains. perfect susanos sword slash which has no charge time and can be done in rapid succession can take out mountains with each slash. madara even said that his susano was meant for pure destruction.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

The one who soloed the kage is edo madara not EMS madara, but i have to agree madara has better chance of winning but saying he stomps naruto is stupid, naruto has a chance of winning we didnt all of his power yet
    the moment madara revealed perfect susano, it was made clear by kishi that ems madara>>>>>5 kages.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    lmfao all his power is thanks to kurma, expect Sm.

Madara soloed kurma with his eyes.

yeah it was edo madara but he was never touched or killed by them which makes it irrevelent.

I dont see how anybody who isnt a fanboy says naruto beats madara by himself
    Madara would have been dead about 2-3 times thanks to edo a and kurama being part of naruto power (and it is) or not has nothing to do with the debate.
    Madara solo kurama with his eyes when he is not in naruto. Now naruto has complete control on him and he is working with him so I doubt madara will be able to do the same thing