This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

The war fan couters all all naruto's rasengans variants and mini tbb

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto as a perfect jin with kurama i think could beat madara i really do people dont give enough credit to naruto and way way to much credit to madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

3. tbb can take out perfect susano so basically they cancel each other out, so now it's wood preta path and the fan vs km naruto + sage mode..........sage mode>preta path frog kata>fan km naruto >wood (as shown in the manga)

MADARA DOESNT HAVE AMATERASU, ARROWS AND TSUKUYOMI

Do you ever bother yourself to read links or the databook? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

People have repeatedly pointed this out to you, and even gave links but here are you, being a general weirdo again.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another naruto fanboy moron. Dude madara > naruto, otherwise he would solo him. Smh, I hate fanboys

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    madara>naruto read older post
    naruto>madara read MY older post

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Uchiha Senju View Post
    NOOOOOO, JUST NO! :flaw: -rep!!!!
    gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    The war fan couters all all naruto's rasengans variants and mini tbb
    taijutsu>fan

Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    naruto as a perfect jin with kurama i think could beat madara i really do people dont give enough credit to naruto and way way to much credit to madara
    thank you, madara is WAAY too overrated

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    3. tbb can take out perfect susano so basically they cancel each other out, so now it's wood preta path and the fan vs km naruto + sage mode..........sage mode>preta path frog kata>fan km naruto >wood (as shown in the manga)

Do you ever bother yourself to read links or the databook? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

People have repeatedly pointed this out to you, and even gave links but here are you, being a general weirdo again.
    itachi said.....""along with tsukuyomi and amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes on that fateful day""

CLEARLY HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF ON THAT "FATEFUL DAY", HE'S NOT SAYING THE ONLY WAY TO UNLOCK SUSANO IS TO HAVE TSUKUYOMI AND AMATERASU

SO LIKE I SAID THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO UNLCOK SUSANO IS TO HAVE DOUBLE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
    Another naruto fanboy moron. Dude madara > naruto, otherwise he would solo him. Smh, I hate fanboys
    naruto cant solo EDO madara BUT this thread isnt about EDO madara so....FAIL

im not a naruto fanboy...i just state the truth

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

This^^

Madara is WAY too OP right now... I must say the OP makes a point. I think that if Madara didnt have edo Naruto BM can give him a run for his money and possibly win. But no way can he beat him CURRENTLY as he is an edo and Naruto doesnt even know how to seal.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    EXODIA OBLITERATE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    one word massive amount of chakra...if he was edo madara than yeah he can spam it but he only has one shot on that, plus naruto can bomb that.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    This^^

Madara is WAY too OP right now... I must say the OP makes a point. I think that if Madara didnt have edo Naruto BM can give him a run for his money and possibly win. But no way can he beat him CURRENTLY as he is an edo and Naruto doesnt even know how to seal.
    EXACTLY, naruto has a GOOD chance of winning if madara wasnt an EDO

EDO madara is nearly unbeatable and can only be taken out by a few people

itachi-his sealing sword
    minato-death reaper seal (it'll be draw but EDO MADARA WILL DIE)
    tobi-s/t jutsu dimension

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the only thing that can beat madara now is the plot

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheNine View Post
    Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed
    Fire is weak against wind & water lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol you turn the discussion into Naruto can taijutsu a fan, thats funny. Madara wouldnt use the fan for hand to hand lol guy. & I though the post is bm Naruto vs non edo Madara not 9 tails vs Madara omg. Naruto in bm can do a weaker variant of Kurama's TBB. you used facts that dont pertain to the discussion. BAKA

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Shut up

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi said.....""along with tsukuyomi and amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes on that fateful day""

CLEARLY HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF ON THAT "FATEFUL DAY", HE'S NOT SAYING THE ONLY WAY TO UNLOCK SUSANO IS TO HAVE TSUKUYOMI AND AMATERASU

SO LIKE I SAID THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO UNLCOK SUSANO IS TO HAVE DOUBLE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN

Yes he is. Clearly, you don't know how to comprehend stories. He is talking about Sussano in general. Going by your logic, Sasuke unlocked it a different way, Madara differently, and so did Itachi. When the manga clearly points out with Itachi's explanation that Amatersu and Tsukiyomi unlock the hidden power Sussano. Even a 10 year old can grasp that.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool Àñð easy

i say Kakashhi will break through to Obito explaining how Rin really died. Obito will team up with Kakashi and the others and using both sharringans (Kakashi+Obito) they could just defeat Madara of course with Sasuke Naruto Gai and the other Konoha 11 that are on their way....even Orochimaru if Sasuke doesn't kill hom again LMAO.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Naruto will beat madara with plot ofcouse, but madara rapes him even without edo in a Legit fight

madara's ps is supposed to be equal with a bijuu yes.. but even tho he is not an edo.. he would still be able to have more amount of chakra - naruto's bm would only last 5 minutes.. and i doubt he can finish him at that time..
    in that case naruto only got sm clones to back him up - but madara can easily counter that

naruto has shown to counter wood release with the massive rasengan attack.. but all those can also be countered wit madara's mokuton susanoo' clones attacks
    madara has only shown us pretha path which would'nt help him much since naruto can make clones and use mini TBB - he wont be able to absorb them all i suppose

also in a taijutsu fight.. madara has his pretha path to absorb bm naruto' attack + his fan as we seen in chapter 601..
    1. naruto stands a good chance if madara wasnt EDO

2. your speculating, NO ONE knows if madara has enough chakra to spam perfect susano without EDO

3. BM mode is MAINLY needed for perfect susano, which naruto can just spam/use tbb for 5 minutes (i would just say bm mode and perfect susano cancel each other out)

4. sage mode is naruto's THIRD power, your forgetting naruto STILL has KM mode, while madara doesnt have perfect susano any more (susano is madara main defense)

5. DO YOU REALLLY THINK MADARA CAN SPAM WOOD CLONES WITHOUT EDO??? (wood takes alot of chakra while naruto just uses a basic clone) madara will run out of chakra going by you theory

6. ??? preta path only absorbs ninjutsu...preta path<<<<ANY taijuitsu/sage chakra

7. fan<<taijutsu/frog kata

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shiinobi View Post
    show me a manga scan where it says naruto can break ps with TBB
    perfect susano=<kurama (perfect susano is compared to "A bijuu" meaning ONE, while kurama has fought FIVE tailed beast in FIVE minutes) that why i put "=<"

Quote Originally Posted by RAMKAD View Post
    the only thing that can beat madara now is the plot
    yea BUT im not talking about EDO madara

Yes he is. Clearly, you don't know how to comprehend stories. He is talking about Sussano in general. Going by your logic, Sasuke unlocked it a different way, Madara differently, and so did Itachi. When the manga clearly points out with Itachi's explanation that Amatersu and Tsukiyomi unlock the hidden power Sussano. Even a 10 year old can grasp that.
    itachi was talking about himself AND i noticed you STILL haven't replied to the link

SASUKE STATES YOU ONLY NEED DOUBLE MANGEKYOU. END OF STORY

Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    lol you turn the discussion into Naruto can taijutsu a fan, thats funny. Madara wouldnt use the fan for hand to hand lol guy. & I though the post is bm Naruto vs non edo Madara not 9 tails vs Madara omg. Naruto in bm can do a weaker variant of Kurama's TBB. you used facts that dont pertain to the discussion. BAKA
    your OBVIOUSLY confused, the point of naruto using taijutsu is so madara WILL put the fan away. THAT'S THE POINT

the rest of your post is confusing

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I beg to differ

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You pal, need to go through the data book to see the full explanation. As I told you, one eye for Amatersu and the other for Tsukiyomi. Both the eyes with the abilities unlock Sussano. I already gave that explanation several pages ago.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Madara need to put away the fan for Taijutsu?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

You pal, need to go through the data book to see the full explanation. As I told you, one eye for Amatersu and the other for Tsukiyomi. Both the eyes with the abilities unlock Sussano. I already gave that explanation several pages ago.
    i dont care about databook

MANGA>>>DATABOOK

sasuke state you only need double mangekyou

Why would Madara need to put away the fan for Taijutsu?
    to be honest he doesnt NEED to put the fan away BUT he'll just get beat up (he have one arm open, unless he swings the fan which is a bad idea because naruto can really knock it out his hand then)

why would he use a NINjutsu reflecting fan to counter TAIjutsu???

m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    THANK YOU for at least having a explaination

1. madara hasnt show any rinnegan abilities other than preta path...so that's all im counting......why? because there is NO proof that madara has MASTERED rinnegan like nagato

sage mode chakra> preta path

2. this is speculation, how do you know naruto cant counter flower world? naruto's clones can do it....if madara goes near the flower world (to counter the clones) he'll past out with the clones

4. yes naruto is immune to genjutsu AND madara cant suppress naruto's chakra, NO proof that madara can control kurama while its inside naruto

5. i personally think naruto has better taijutsu
    Rinnegan, maybe he has and maybe he hasn't, manga hasn't shown proof yet so can't say but regardless whether he has mastered the Rinnegan or hasn't, he still possesses the abilities granted by the Rinnegan because he automatically receives them. Example (a), Example (b), & Example (c), as you can see in the "examples", Sasuke hasn't mastered his MS at those points but was still able to use the techniques granted from it.

Also, yes Sage Mode > Preta Path but Madara is very experienced in battle, if not the most experienced currently and wouldn't use Preta Path on Sage Mode because of the consequences. Now we've already seen Sage Mode Naruto attempt to defeat Madara while using his EMS and he can't, he can't even get past Lower version Susanoo's (Incomplete, Complete, Final) so Sage Mode Naruto getting past Perfect Susanoo seems very impossible for him.

Wood Release, if Naruto or any of his Clones were to get in range of Flower World they would be rendered unconscious, and Naruto would have to fight off Madara while also focusing on Flower World to make sure he doesn't get in range and Wood Release to make sure he doesn't get captured or having his movement interrupted, like it was Here. Naruto has 2 options to counter & destroy Flower World; Rasenshuriken & Tailed Beast Ball which both become neutralized by Preta Path, Madara himself may not be able to go in range of Flower World to stop Naruto from destroying it because he may or may not have an immunity to it but his Wood Clones should be unaffected by it and could also use Rinnegan abilities such as Preta Path.

Perfect Susanoo, there's no proof a Tailed Beast Ball can break through Perfect Susanoo's defense, I highly doubt it could for Final Susanoo also, but regardless of that, Preta Path & Gunbai would render Tailed Beast Ball useless.

According to Susanoo & Manga, Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi are extensions of Susanoo, so although Madara hasn't been shown to use them yet, he can because he can use Susanoo.

Genjutsu, although there's no proof Madara can suppress Kurama's chakra while sealed within Naruto, he may be able to or may not. Shown Here, after you've reached a certain level with the Sharingan, you are able to see Tailed Beasts sealed within Jinchuriki and Madara is well beyond that level. It's already been noted that Madara is able to control Kurama with his Sharingan, because Kurama is sealed within Naruto and he has complete control is irrelevant as seen Here. Despite Isobu being sealed within Yagura who was said to have complete control also over Isobu, Obito was able to completely control Yagura & Isobu with Genjutsu.

Taijutsu, that's your opinion and Naruto does have exceptional Taijutsu but he doesn't have better Taijutsu then Madara with combined support from Rinnegan abilities & Susanoo forms. Preta Path aside, BM Naruto could compare because of partial formations but without it, Sage Mode alone doesn't compare.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS Madara had perfect sussano, arrows, amatersu, loads of other skills at his disposal. He was thought to have mysterious Chakra, and controlled Kyuubi when it had yin and yang chakra, where as Naruto only his yang Chakra. He was the leader of the clan for a reason. People fear him for his skills. EMS Madara slaughters anything in the manga right now, Naruto included. Sorry.
    i see your brain level is really low only itachi and sasuke can use amaterasu not all MS can do amaterasu just like how shisu MS was wayyyyy different , did you ever see kakashi using amaterasu NO and dont tell me you need 2 eyes for amaterasu you only need 2 eyes for susanoo and not all susanoo can do the samething dont say they can because i didnt see itachi using an arrow when he fought kabuto

Last edited by naruto14all; 10-08-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara cant use tsukiyomi or amaterasu

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looks like we got a Naruto fanboy. You managed to list all of Narutos tech but not Madaras?

Tell me...what does Naruto have in his arsenal that can avoid a METEOR? matter of fact 2 METEORS??

Naruto TBB? Madara will absorb with Preta Path or his Fan AND BRING THE POWER BACK TO HIM!

How wll Naruto fare against an army of mokuton Madara with Susanoo?

Madara is a Sage of Six Paths,no one can beat him by theirself. It will take Sasuke + Naruto .

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 10-08-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    Rinnegan, maybe he has and maybe he hasn't, manga hasn't shown proof yet so can't say but regardless whether he has mastered the Rinnegan or hasn't, he still possesses the abilities granted by the Rinnegan because he automatically receives them. Example (a), Example (b), & Example (c), as you can see in the "examples", Sasuke hasn't mastered his MS at those points but was still able to use the techniques granted from it.

Also, yes Sage Mode > Preta Path but Madara is very experienced in battle, if not the most experienced currently and wouldn't use Preta Path on Sage Mode because of the consequences. Now we've already seen Sage Mode Naruto attempt to defeat Madara while using his EMS and he can't, he can't even get past Lower version Susanoo's (Incomplete, Complete, Final) so Sage Mode Naruto getting past Perfect Susanoo seems very impossible for him.

Wood Release, if Naruto or any of his Clones were to get in range of Flower World they would be rendered unconscious, and Naruto would have to fight off Madara while also focusing on Flower World to make sure he doesn't get in range and Wood Release to make sure he doesn't get captured or having his movement interrupted, like it was Here. Naruto has 2 options to counter & destroy Flower World; Rasenshuriken & Tailed Beast Ball which both become neutralized by Preta Path, Madara himself may not be able to go in range of Flower World to stop Naruto from destroying it because he may or may not have an immunity to it but his Wood Clones should be unaffected by it and could also use Rinnegan abilities such as Preta Path.

Perfect Susanoo, there's no proof a Tailed Beast Ball can break through Perfect Susanoo's defense, I highly doubt it could for Final Susanoo also, but regardless of that, Preta Path & Gunbai would render Tailed Beast Ball useless.

According to Susanoo & Manga, Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi are extensions of Susanoo, so although Madara hasn't been shown to use them yet, he can because he can use Susanoo.

Genjutsu, although there's no proof Madara can suppress Kurama's chakra while sealed within Naruto, he may be able to or may not. Shown Here, after you've reached a certain level with the Sharingan, you are able to see Tailed Beasts sealed within Jinchuriki and Madara is well beyond that level. It's already been noted that Madara is able to control Kurama with his Sharingan, because Kurama is sealed within Naruto and he has complete control is irrelevant as seen Here. Despite Isobu being sealed within Yagura who was said to have complete control also over Isobu, Obito was able to completely control Yagura & Isobu with Genjutsu.

Taijutsu, that's your opinion and Naruto does have exceptional Taijutsu but he doesn't have better Taijutsu then Madara with combined support from Rinnegan abilities & Susanoo forms. Preta Path aside, BM Naruto could compare because of partial formations but without it, Sage Mode alone doesn't compare.
    at leat your actually supporting madara unlike the rest of the madara fanboys/fangirls

Rinnegan - ??? i never said sage mode will fight susano...bm mode cancels out with perfect susano (meaning no more perfect susano/bm mode for awhile)....sage mode is for preta path and the fan.....btw sage mode CAN go up against incomplete susano, have you forgot that sage mode is the reason why madara FIRST used rinnegan in the manga????

bro, madara has to master the abilities first, i HIGHLY doubt madara will be like "wait a minute.....i just learned summoning path!" lol

sasuke is different...why? because sasuke SAW itachi use amaterasu before so sasuke is attempting to use something he already SEEN before

im pretty sure naruto can keep a few sage mode clones on the field...so basic on that theory/logic your saying madara will NEVER use preta path in the fight because sage mode clone will be on the field

Wood - i have no proof (but you dont either) BUT flower world would put madara to sleep too...madara has to worry about the pollen just like naruto

the pollen doesnt stay forever so naruto doesnt HAVE to use any jutsu to get rid of flower world

madara CANT do what zetsu did...zetsu has something like a root ability lol

Perfect Susano - manga states perfect susano is comparable to A bijuu MEANING ONE...while bm mode tbb has matched FIVE bijuu's tbb.......by THAT logic tbb can def take out susano...BUT PROBLEM IS BM MODE ONLY LAST 5 MIN...that why i said they'll cancel out each other

madara cant afford to lose susano because that his main defense

sasuke state you only need double mangekyou to unlock susano amaterasu isnt required

Genjutsu - lol madara was control the mizukage NOT the tailed beast.....mizukage WASNT a perfect host because killer bee is the ONLY perfect host (other than naruto currently)....that is way mizukage WASNT IMMUNE to genjutsu

sasuke was able to do that because naruto wasnt friends with kurama at that time

Taijutsu - WOW you tell me that its my OPINION, then you state YOUR OPINION and call me wrong....lol what makes your opinion right???...how can madara fight frog kata using taijutsu only???? (susano and preta path arent taijutsu)

you cant answer because madara hasnt showed enough taijutsu to prove he has better taijutsu.

naruto has superior taijutsu