Page 22 of 24 « First ... 1218192021222324 Last»
Results 526 to 550 of 583
  1. #526
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Edo Madara isn't even being serious...first of all.

    Him holding his own doesn't mean anything because Madara isn't being serious.

    TBB is countered by slashing him while it charges.. Madara>Naruto.
    LMAO

    did you even READ the new chapter??????????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/607/14
    MADARA SAYS "i wont hold back"

    THEN madara used wood dragon and naruto is STILL holding his own
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/607/16

    naruto>ALIVE rinnegan madara
    naruto>>>>>EMS madara

    THIS IS EDO MADARA THAT NARUTO IS HOLDING HIS OWN AGAINST....AND YOU THINK EMS MADARA CAN WIN LMFAO
     
         

  2. #527
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    LMAO

    did you even READ the new chapter??????????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/607/14
    MADARA SAYS "i wont hold back"

    THEN madara used wood dragon and naruto is STILL holding his own
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/607/16

    naruto>ALIVE rinnegan madara
    naruto>>>>>EMS madara

    THIS IS EDO MADARA THAT NARUTO IS HOLDING HIS OWN AGAINST....AND YOU THINK EMS MADARA CAN WIN LMFAO
    Did you read the chapter, he JUST started getting serious, all he did was use one little dragon, and being the Narutard that you are, thinks he has a chance by himself, wait for the rest of the damn fight before you jump to stupid ass conclusions.

    He isn't even using Susanoo so this doesn't mean he can beat Madara, he can't beat EMS Madara.

    @bold: I always knew you were a true Narutard......gtfo fanboy, ALIVE OR NOT RINNEGAN MADARA STOMPS NARUTO INTO THE GROUND.

    I hate trying to explain things to fanboys....

    And I like how you didn't counter the claim I made in the last post...Narutard much?
     
         

  3. #528
    zombie zombiejesus's Avatar
    Status
    zombiejesus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,805
    Location
    inside that place where that thing is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    we will see naruto who has been fighting for 3 days whoop on madara lol
     
         

  4. #529
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    we will see naruto who has been fighting for 3 days whoop on madara lol
    naruto has been fighting CONSTANTLY for 60+ chapters

    and naruto is STILL holding his own against EDO madara at least for the moment (which is OBVIOUSLY good enough)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Did you read the chapter, he JUST started getting serious, all he did was use one little dragon, and being the Narutard that you are, thinks he has a chance by himself, wait for the rest of the damn fight before you jump to stupid ass conclusions.

    He isn't even using Susanoo so this doesn't mean he can beat Madara, he can't beat EMS Madara.

    @bold: I always knew you were a true Narutard......gtfo fanboy, ALIVE OR NOT RINNEGAN MADARA STOMPS NARUTO INTO THE GROUND.

    I hate trying to explain things to fanboys....

    And I like how you didn't counter the claim I made in the last post...Narutard much?
    :flaw:are you stupid? or are you stupid? it must be one of these 2 lmao :shrug:

    your the one coming up with stupid a*z conclusion SAYING MADARA CAN STOMP NARUTO

    naruto has been fighting CONSTANTLY for 60+ chapters and still holding his own

    you are the one over exaggerating saying madara can STOMP naruto which is 100% false thanks to CHAPTER 607

    @bold IF RINNEGAN MADARA CAN STOMP NARUTO, WHY IS NARUTO NOT GETTING STOMPED RIGHT NOW IN THE MANGA????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????? MANGA>>YOUR OPINION

    HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE CHAPTER AGAIN....you obviously are confused...naruto is STILL holding his own AFTER madara got serious and used the dragon

    WTF you mean "one little dragon" that was the same dragon that hashirama used to fight the kyuubi when madara was controlling it...you call that little????? JUST GTFO

    i BEEN countered your claim, tbb>susano

    im not a naruto fanboy...YOUR a madara fanboy....YOUR super overrating madara....YOUR on madara's nuts more than madara is on hashirama's nuts.....his nuts need some air you know? just chill bro :D:shrug:
     
         

  5. #530
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    [QUOTE=SakuXNaru;8878422]naruto has been fighting CONSTANTLY for 60+ chapters

    and naruto is STILL holding his own against EDO madara at least for the moment (which is OBVIOUSLY good enough)



    :flaw:are you stupid? or are you stupid? it must be one of these 2 lmao :shrug:

    your the one coming up with stupid a*z conclusion SAYING MADARA CAN STOMP NARUTO

    naruto has been fighting CONSTANTLY for 60+ chapters and still holding his own

    you are the one over exaggerating saying madara can STOMP naruto which is 100% false thanks to CHAPTER 607
    When Naruto holds his own against Edo Madara's Perfect Susanoo, then we can talk Narutard.



    @bold IF RINNEGAN MADARA CAN STOMP NARUTO, WHY IS NARUTO NOT GETTING STOMPED RIGHT NOW IN THE MANGA????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????? MANGA>>YOUR OPINION
    Unlike you, Im not too busy fapping over Naruto to see that Perfect Susanoo isn't being used, when Naruto fights against that THEN you will make a little bit of sense.


    HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE CHAPTER AGAIN....you obviously are confused...naruto is STILL holding his own AFTER madara got serious and used the dragon
    I think you should read the chapter again, that dragon is wrapped around Naruto and the Kyuubi, and they bit it, but it is still trying to entangle them, and when he uses PS and Naruto holds his own against it then you can talk.

    WTF you mean "one little dragon" that was the same dragon that hashirama used to fight the kyuubi when madara was controlling it...you call that little????? JUST GTFO
    Compared to Perfect Susanoo it is little, show me scans of Naruto holding his own against Perfect Susanoo..oh wait you can't!


    i BEEN countered your claim, tbb>susano
    No you didn't.
    THIS is what I said fanboy: "TBB is countered by slashing him while it charges.. Madara>Naruto."

    Counter that or you lose, EMS Madara>BM Naruto, ALIVE Rinnegan Madara>>BM Naruto, Edo Madara>>>BM Naruto.
    im not a naruto fanboy...YOUR a madara fanboy....YOUR super overrating madara....YOUR on madara's nuts more than madara is on hashirama's nuts.....his nuts need some air you know? just chill bro :D:shrug:
    I've seen your other posts on this thread, you a Narutard. and we all know it.

    You have no argument, you type the same shit with no backup for it examples: TBB>Susano, Taijutsu>Fan, you obviously don't know how to debate....gtfo and go learn some shit before coming back here.
     
         

  6. #531
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Compared to Perfect Susanoo it is little, show me scans of Naruto holding his own against Perfect Susanoo..oh wait you can't!
    I guess Narutos Bijuu form is not that small compared to PS, its just that Kishimoto has problems with consistency when it comes to size of various things. Small exmaple:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134/13 -> Look at Bunta here. Huge, isnt he?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/10 -> Look at the Pains summons here, they are not small, but they seems to be several times smaller than Bunta from chapter 134.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/15 -> While here we can see that all these summons are in the the same ligue when it comes to size.

    What Im trying to say is that Narutos Bijuu form is probably not that small compared to PS. I will try to prove that.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3 -> PS is biggas, thats for sure, but...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 -> Compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/13 -> KM8 breaking through CT.
     
         

  7. #532
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    I guess Narutos Bijuu form is not that small compared to PS, its just that Kishimoto has problems with consistency when it comes to size of various things. Small exmaple:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134/13 -> Look at Bunta here. Huge, isnt he?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/10 -> Look at the Pains summons here, they are not small, but they seems to be several times smaller than Bunta from chapter 134.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/15 -> While here we can see that all these summons are in the the same ligue when it comes to size.

    What Im trying to say is that Narutos Bijuu form is probably not that small compared to PS. I will try to prove that.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3 -> PS is biggas, thats for sure, but...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 -> Compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/13 -> KM8 breaking through CT.
    I was referring to the wood dragon being smaller than Perfect Susanoo, but anyway..

    KN8 isn't that big compared to CT, it was just Kishimoto closing in on it that made it seem big.

    This shows that KN8 is small compared to CT
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-445-17/...pter-440.html: The area where the smoke is the spot where Kyuubi disappeared from.
     
         

  8. #533
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    Optimistic is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,698
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    I guess Narutos Bijuu form is not that small compared to PS, its just that Kishimoto has problems with consistency when it comes to size of various things. Small exmaple:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134/13 -> Look at Bunta here. Huge, isnt he?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/10 -> Look at the Pains summons here, they are not small, but they seems to be several times smaller than Bunta from chapter 134.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/15 -> While here we can see that all these summons are in the the same ligue when it comes to size.

    What Im trying to say is that Narutos Bijuu form is probably not that small compared to PS. I will try to prove that.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3 -> PS is biggas, thats for sure, but...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 -> Compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/13 -> KM8 breaking through CT.
    So shouldn't that mean that naruto's biju is bigger than PS? O.o
    Well based on the panels this is a fact because it came from the manga.
    i might make a thread about that
     
         

  9. #534
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    This shows that KN8 is small compared to CT
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-445-17/...pter-440.html: The area where the smoke is the spot where Kyuubi disappeared from.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/2 -> Of course its smaller than CT, but its not that small. If you compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains below it you will see that KM8 was really huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    So shouldn't that mean that naruto's biju is bigger than PS? O.o
    Maybe little smaller, maybe little bigger. I guess both forms have pretty much the same size.
     
         

  10. #535
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/2 -> Of course its smaller than CT, but its not that small. If you compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains below it you will see that KM8 was really huge.

    Maybe little smaller, maybe little bigger. I guess both forms have pretty much the same size.
    This is BM Naruto compared to the other Bijuu: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/7
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12

    This is Bee compared to the Mazo: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/596/4

    And this is Bee compared to Naruto: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/11

    This shows that BM Naruto is indeed smaller than Perfect Susanoo.
     
         

  11. #536
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    This is BM Naruto compared to the other Bijuu: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/7
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12

    This is Bee compared to the Mazo: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/596/4

    And this is Bee compared to Naruto: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/11

    This shows that BM Naruto is indeed smaller than Perfect Susanoo.
    All I can do is to give links I gave earlier.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134/13 -> Look at Bunta here. Huge, isnt he?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/10 -> Look at the Pains summons here, they are not small, but they seems to be several times smaller than Bunta from chapter 134.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/15 -> While here we can see that all these summons are in the the same ligue when it comes to size.

    What Im trying to say is that Narutos Bijuu form is probably not that small compared to PS. I will try to prove that.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3 -> PS is biggas, thats for sure, but...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 -> Compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/13 -> KM8 breaking through CT.

    I suggest you to look at them once more, especially the part I bolded. Like I said, Kishimoto has problems with consistency when it comes to size of various things. Even if PS is bigger, the difference is small and meaningless. It can be higher, since it has form of a standing human, but much bigger overall? I doubt it.
     
         

  12. #537
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    All I can do is to give links I gave earlier.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/134/13 -> Look at Bunta here. Huge, isnt he?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/10 -> Look at the Pains summons here, they are not small, but they seems to be several times smaller than Bunta from chapter 134.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/15 -> While here we can see that all these summons are in the the same ligue when it comes to size.

    What Im trying to say is that Narutos Bijuu form is probably not that small compared to PS. I will try to prove that.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3 -> PS is biggas, thats for sure, but...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 -> Compare the size of CT to the size of the mountains.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/13 -> KM8 breaking through CT.

    I suggest you to look at them once more, especially the part I bolded. Like I said, Kishimoto has problems with consistency when it comes to size of various things. Even if PS is bigger, the difference is small and meaningless. It can be higher, since it has form of a standing human, but much bigger overall? I doubt it.
    Oh I see now.
     
         

  13. #538
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    When Naruto holds his own against Edo Madara's Perfect Susanoo, then we can talk Narutard.




    Unlike you, Im not too busy fapping over Naruto to see that Perfect Susanoo isn't being used, when Naruto fights against that THEN you will make a little bit of sense.



    I think you should read the chapter again, that dragon is wrapped around Naruto and the Kyuubi, and they bit it, but it is still trying to entangle them, and when he uses PS and Naruto holds his own against it then you can talk.


    Compared to Perfect Susanoo it is little, show me scans of Naruto holding his own against Perfect Susanoo..oh wait you can't!



    No you didn't.
    THIS is what I said fanboy: "TBB is countered by slashing him while it charges.. Madara>Naruto."

    Counter that or you lose, EMS Madara>BM Naruto, ALIVE Rinnegan Madara>>BM Naruto, Edo Madara>>>BM Naruto.

    I've seen your other posts on this thread, you a Narutard. and we all know it.

    You have no argument, you type the same shit with no backup for it examples: TBB>Susano, Taijutsu>Fan, you obviously don't know how to debate....gtfo and go learn some shit before coming back here.
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::shrug::shrug:

    perfect susano this perfect susano that...your clearly a madara fanboy and yet you trying to say im a naruto fanboy for stating facts????????? your just mad because naruto is holding his own

    madara hasnt used perfect susano BUT naruto hasnt use tbb...SO AGAIN wtf is your point????????????????

    -i said naruto is holding his own FACT
    -i said naruto can counter the fan with taijutsu FACT (why use ninjutsu on a fan that will reflect it??? duma*z)
    -i said naruto is holding his own against EDO madara FACT (chapter 607) i do think edo madara will win but because of edo tensai madara can spam anything....TO BAD THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT EDO MADARA
    -i said tbb>susano...MADARA SAID SUSANO COMPARES TO ONE BIJUU, WHILE KYUUBI FOUGHT FIVE BIJUU...DO THE MATH

    YOU HAVE BEEN STATING ALL THESE THING ABOUT MADARA, MADARA THIS MADARA THAT...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

    can you PROVE madaraa can tank tbb????????
    can you PROVE madara was still isnt fighting naruto seriously?? (this is false)
    can you PROVE that wood dragon is little/weak compared to susano????

    YOUR DOING ALL THIS TALKING AND NONE OF IT CAN BE BACKUP AND YOU HAVE NO LINKS

    i tolding you like a million time tbb is nearly instant
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12
    madara will have to get close to naruto is order to slash him and madara will get tbb to the face
    now counter this or I WIN

    naruto is winning against the wood dragon...manga>>>>your opinion

    this is edo madara vs naruto....YES i think madara is going to win OR the army will get between naruto and madara
    but this thread is about ALIVE rinnegan madara vs naruto....madara CANT spam all of this USING HIS OWN CHAKRA


    im about to be done debating with you if dont cant state facts, talk with logic or give links...i try to be nice/reasonable but i cant be nice/reasonable to uchiha fanboys
     
         

  14. #539
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::shrug::shrug:

    perfect susano this perfect susano that...your clearly a madara fanboy and yet you trying to say im a naruto fanboy for stating facts????????? your just mad because naruto is holding his own

    madara hasnt used perfect susano BUT naruto hasnt use tbb...SO AGAIN wtf is your point????????????????

    -i said naruto is holding his own FACT
    -i said naruto can counter the fan with taijutsu FACT (why use ninjutsu on a fan that will reflect it??? duma*z)
    -i said naruto is holding his own against EDO madara FACT (chapter 607) i do think edo madara will win but because of edo tensai madara can spam anything....TO BAD THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT EDO MADARA
    -i said tbb>susano...MADARA SAID SUSANO COMPARES TO ONE BIJUU, WHILE KYUUBI FOUGHT FIVE BIJUU...DO THE MATH

    YOU HAVE BEEN STATING ALL THESE THING ABOUT MADARA, MADARA THIS MADARA THAT...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

    can you PROVE madaraa can tank tbb????????
    can you PROVE madara was still isnt fighting naruto seriously?? (this is false)
    can you PROVE that wood dragon is little/weak compared to susano????

    YOUR DOING ALL THIS TALKING AND NONE OF IT CAN BE BACKUP AND YOU HAVE NO LINKS

    i tolding you like a million time tbb is nearly instant
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12
    madara will have to get close to naruto is order to slash him and madara will get tbb to the face
    now counter this or I WIN

    naruto is winning against the wood dragon...manga>>>>your opinion

    this is edo madara vs naruto....YES i think madara is going to win OR the army will get between naruto and madara
    but this thread is about ALIVE rinnegan madara vs naruto....madara CANT spam all of this USING HIS OWN CHAKRA


    im about to be done debating with you if dont cant state facts, talk with logic or give links...i try to be nice/reasonable but i cant be nice/reasonable to uchiha fanboys
    PS Sword Slash is faster than Bijuu Dama. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3
    and the shockwave destroys mountains so WTF are you talking about when you say he needs to get close.

    All Naruto did was bite the dragon and of course being the Narutard that you are; you assume he's winning when have only seen ONE panel of them fighting.

    Simple Taijutsu won hurt a fan that can cut through rock easily tard, and when he goes for the Taijutsu, Susanoo will own him.

    Bijuu Dama and all of Naruto ninjutsu are absorbed via Preta Path.

    Listen up Narutard..Naruto biting one wood dragon doesn't mean he is holding his own, when we see Naruto holding his own against Madara's ace jutsu: Perfect Susanoo then you can talk, until then stop with the wank.

    You should have just stuck to debating EMS Madara vs Naruto, cause Rinnegan Madara obviously wins, only a fanboy would deny it.
     
         

  15. #540
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    PS Sword Slash is faster than Bijuu Dama. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3
    and the shockwave destroys mountains so WTF are you talking about when you say he needs to get close.

    All Naruto did was bite the dragon and of course being the Narutard that you are; you assume he's winning when have only seen ONE panel of them fighting.

    Simple Taijutsu won hurt a fan that can cut through rock easily tard, and when he goes for the Taijutsu, Susanoo will own him.

    Bijuu Dama and all of Naruto ninjutsu are absorbed via Preta Path.

    Listen up Narutard..Naruto biting one wood dragon doesn't mean he is holding his own, when we see Naruto holding his own against Madara's ace jutsu: Perfect Susanoo then you can talk, until then stop with the wank.

    You should have just stuck to debating EMS Madara vs Naruto, cause Rinnegan Madara obviously wins, only a fanboy would deny it.
    once again you have proven NOTHING

    i give you a link that tbb is nearly instant...madara has to stabilize perfect susano THEN swing the sword....i admit madara might be done stabilizing the susano before tbb hit him BUT naruto has enough time to form the tbb before madara can hit him with the sword tho....so tbb>susano

    idc what naruto did to the dragon...NARUTO IS HOLDING HIS OWN....is it that hard to understand this simple fact???????????

    how is susano owning naruto? tbb AND naruto can dodge it

    taijutsu>fan naruto can knock the fan out of madara's hands
    the fan can cut through rocks..............SO F*CKING WHAT...can it touch naruto?


    true preta path can do that BUUUUT sage mode clones/chakra>preta path

    tbb>perfect susano....when perfectsusano tanks tbb THEN YOU talk sh*t

    you cant even explain HOW madara wins...(99% of you madara fan just say perfect susano this perfect susano that OR meteor) BUUT this thread is about rinnegan madara so NO madaara cant spam sh*t and it'll be a fair fight AND naruto has a counter for everything
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-27-2012 at 09:09 PM.

  16. #541
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    once again you have proven NOTHING

    i give you a link that tbb is nearly instant...madara has to stabilize perfect susano THEN swing the sword....i admit madara might be done stabilizing the susano before tbb hit him BUT naruto has enough time to form the tbb before madara can hit him with the sword tho....so tbb>susano
    Nope, Perfect Susanoo took a second to form: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16

    Then all it takes is Madara clenching his fist to stabilize it: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589 This takes 1-2 seconds.

    The sword swing takes like 1 second: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3

    Madara has a Mokuton to pressure Naruto so he can't charge up the Bijuu Dama before he swings his sword.

    And I like how you ignored the fact that Bijuu Dama is absorbed using Preta Path.
     
         

  17. #542
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Nope, Perfect Susanoo took a second to form: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16

    Then all it takes is Madara clenching his fist to stabilize it: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589 This takes 1-2 seconds.

    The sword swing takes like 1 second: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3

    Madara has a Mokuton to pressure Naruto so he can't charge up the Bijuu Dama before he swings his sword.

    And I like how you ignored the fact that Bijuu Dama is absorbed using Preta Path.
    it took 3-4 links for madara to completely set up perfect susano lmao
    tbb>susano
    BTW where is your proof that stabilizing susano takes 1-2 secs (oonoki WATCHED it form)

    madara has a mokuton to pressure naruto???????? what?

    i like how you ignored sage mode > preta path (ask pain)
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-28-2012 at 02:38 AM.

  18. #543
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    it took 3-4 links for madara to completely set up perfect susano lmao
    tbb>susano
    BTW where is your proof that stabilizing susano takes 1-2 secs (oonoki WATCHED it form)

    madara has a mokuton to pressure naruto???????? what?

    i like how you ignored sage mode > preta path (ask pain)
    I meant to add the clone part, I meant a Mokuton clone.

    Links don't equate to time, anyone should know this.

    Oonoki put his hands up and then 1-2 secs later, he put them down, cause PS had fully formed and he knew he was out of his league.

    How will he force him to absorb chakra directly from Naruto, while he is absorbing TBB huh? You don't make any sense.

    As for the Mokuton Clone, the Mokuton clone can easily pressure Naruto with Wood Release.
     
         

  19. #544
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I meant to add the clone part, I meant a Mokuton clone.

    Links don't equate to time, anyone should know this.

    Oonoki put his hands up and then 1-2 secs later, he put them down, cause PS had fully formed and he knew he was out of his league.

    How will he force him to absorb chakra directly from Naruto, while he is absorbing TBB huh? You don't make any sense.

    As for the Mokuton Clone, the Mokuton clone can easily pressure Naruto with Wood Release.
    :flaw: so i guess naruto cant make clones now?.....to deal with a simple wood clone (naruto is also a sensor and tell the clone is a fake NICE TRY lol)

    lol oonoki BEEN had his hands up from when he use jinton on the 25 susano's...LIKE I SAID PERFECT SUSANO TAKE A FEEEEW SECONDS TO STABILIZE BECAUSE OONOKI WATCHED IT STABILIZE (ITS LONG ENOUGH FOR NARUTO TO FORM TBB AT LEAST)

    AND now that naruto and kyuubi are friends, NARUTO MIGHT BE ABOUT TO FUSE SAGE MODE AND BM MODE.....this is speculation BUT it make 100% sense because kyuubi wont reject ma and pa anymore
     
         

  20. #545
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    naruto will die in a seconds without saving by minato.. obito is only a pawn by madara
     
         

  21. #546
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Nope, Perfect Susanoo took a second to form: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16

    Then all it takes is Madara clenching his fist to stabilize it: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589 This takes 1-2 seconds.

    The sword swing takes like 1 second: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3

    Madara has a Mokuton to pressure Naruto so he can't charge up the Bijuu Dama before he swings his sword.

    And I like how you ignored the fact that Bijuu Dama is absorbed using Preta Path.
    And i like how ypu ignored the fact that madara himself said only the power of the bijuus compares to his ps. Kurama is the strongest bijuu and his power is greater than perfect susanoo. Its not just that statement, why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Because he didnt have any power like that himself. Kyuubi>>>perfect susanoo.
    Also madara said he wont hold back, and he decided to use mokuton because its the most effective tech against kyuubi, big attacks like ps swotd slash are no problem for a chakra monster like the 9 tails. And madara knows it.
     
         

  22. #547
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :flaw: so i guess naruto cant make clones now?.....to deal with a simple wood clone (naruto is also a sensor and tell the clone is a fake NICE TRY lol)
    Naruto's clone isn't destroying Multiple Wood Clones that can do this: http://i36.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752567.jpg

    lol oonoki BEEN had his hands up from when he use jinton on the 25 susano's...LIKE I SAID PERFECT SUSANO TAKE A FEEEEW SECONDS TO STABILIZE BECAUSE OONOKI WATCHED IT STABILIZE (ITS LONG ENOUGH FOR NARUTO TO FORM TBB AT LEAST)
    Regardless of when Oonoki's hands went up, they went down a second or 2 later...because that's how long it takes for PS to stabilize, the panel is hands went down is the panel it finished.

    It is getting very hard to take you seriously, because you only take the parts of my post that you can possibly counter, and ignore the rest....I could just drop the whole PS argument and say: Bijuu Dama is absorbed by Preta Path....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    And i like how ypu ignored the fact that madara himself said only the power of the bijuus compares to his ps. Kurama is the strongest bijuu and his power is greater than perfect susanoo. Its not just that statement, why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Because he didnt have any power like that himself. Kyuubi>>>perfect susanoo.
    Also madara said he wont hold back, and he decided to use mokuton because its the most effective tech against kyuubi, big attacks like ps swotd slash are no problem for a chakra monster like the 9 tails. And madara knows it.
    I'm pretty sure me and the other guy have already gone over Perfect Susanoo's strength, and just because Kyuubi>PS, doesn't mean Naruto>Rinnegan Madara.

    @bold: Perfect Susanoo is is full-power, its his Trump Card, he's going to use it last, and you do know Naruto is also there, also, PS sword slashes uselesss against Kyuubi? I doubt that.
     
         

  23. #548
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naruto's clone isn't destroying Multiple Wood Clones that can do this: http://i36.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752567.jpg


    Regardless of when Oonoki's hands went up, they went down a second or 2 later...because that's how long it takes for PS to stabilize, the panel is hands went down is the panel it finished.

    It is getting very hard to take you seriously, because you only take the parts of my post that you can possibly counter, and ignore the rest....I could just drop the whole PS argument and say: Bijuu Dama is absorbed by Preta Path....



    I'm pretty sure me and the other guy have already gone over Perfect Susanoo's strength, and just because Kyuubi>PS, doesn't mean Naruto>Rinnegan Madara.

    @bold: Perfect Susanoo is is full-power, its his Trump Card, he's going to use it last, and you do know Naruto is also there, also, PS sword slashes uselesss against Kyuubi? I doubt that.
    Why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Answe that plz.
    Unless you think ps comes from the rinnegan which i doubt.

    Oh and preta path absorbs tbb is a weak argument. Naruto fought the rinnegan twice he has full knowledge on this ability and can create an opening using clones or just use physical attacks.
     
         

  24. #549
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Answe that plz.
    Unless you think ps comes from the rinnegan which i doubt.

    Oh and preta path absorbs tbb is a weak argument. Naruto fought the rinnegan twice he has full knowledge on this ability and can create an opening using clones or just use physical attacks.

    Because the Kyuubi is stronger....and Kyuubi and PS is better than just PS.

    What opening can his clones create when Madara is in his Susanoo? And just using physical attacks will lead Naruto to nowhere as he needs Bijuu Dama to break Perfect Susanoo.
     
         

  25. #550
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Because the Kyuubi is stronger....and Kyuubi and PS is better than just PS.

    What opening can his clones create when Madara is in his Susanoo? And just using physical attacks will lead Naruto to nowhere as he needs Bijuu Dama to break Perfect Susanoo.
    lol im done because i already explained MANY times
    tbb>susano
    sage mode clone/chakra>preta path
    ANY taijutsu>fan, naruto can take the fan or knock it out of his hand
    naruto is immune to ALL genjutsu
    rasengan barrage>wood
    bm or km clones>wood clones
    naruto is beating the wood dragon (at the moment at least)

    what else is there to counter? naruto is already faster than madara and he has more chakra

    i dont answer some of your questions because your asking the same stuff i already proved wrong

    let me ask you this....if 2 seconds is all madara needs to stabilize susano, THEN WHY ANNOUNCE THAT HE WILL STABILIZE IT, WHEN HE COULD JUST TAKE THE 2 SECONDS AND BE FINISHED?????
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •