Page 23 of 30 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    1. dont ASSUME

2. at least i backed up my theory/opinion....450 post and NOT ONE PERSON ACTUALLY EXPLAINED HOW MADARA WINS, and no one proved my counters wrong either

3. I PROVED THAT NARUTO HAD A COUNTER FOR EVERYTHING MADARA HAS (every link i posted was in the manga)...most people is this thread have NOO proof..people are just posting but cant back it up

im no where NEAR a naruto fanboy....i like naruto because he's the main character and all... but i only have 1 fav character and it's not naruto AT ALL

4. the thread started getting disrespectful people in it, some people started giving madara moves he doesnt have, MOST people cant explain HOW madara wins, AND there are people just posting completely irrelavent things

your right you do have freedom but if you dont like this thread why are you so concerned that you keep coming back?

Look this is all i have to say to it, in my opinion i don't believe Naruto can beat Madara in a one on one fight not now anyway because
    Madara has what like 80+ years of battle experience plus he was born during a time when war was a common thing. So i'd say Naruto needs to get some battle scars first before he steps in the ring with someone like Madara.
    I never stated i didn't like the thread just quite the opposite, but these thread will always attract disrespectful people. I'm not crucifying you dude like everyone else has, I just think Naruto needs a little more experience under his belt; now maybe if naruto was already like 20-21, hell yeah he would stomp madara, In the mud, through the earth, to the core of the earth.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

Preta path absorbs all ninjutsus. If Madara really had awakened the rennigan during his lifetime then he cn use all the 6paths power though he hasnt. Nd what makes u thnk he cannot. Naruto has no ans. to heavenly tec. like the meteore tec. nd ultimate Susanoo. Rasenshuriken nd TBB would nt be enough. He still hasnt surpassed legendary Madara.

m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I'd have to disagree, Madara > BM Naruto, why?

1st, Rinnegan, before I mention the other Paths, Preta Path alone naturalizes BM and other chakra based attacks Naruto has (Which is 90% or more). Now the rest of the Paths, Asura Path for added Taijutsu support and mechanical attacks, Animal Path to overwhelm Naruto with constant summons, Deva Path to negate all other possibly attacks Naruto could do & pull Naruto in towards him and possibly combo with Human Path to remove his soul & finally Naraka Path to repair any damage Madara may receive while fighting BM Naruto. Although Madara hasn't been shown using the other Paths, he is able to since he posses the Rinnegan.

"The Rinnegan allows the user to use all of the six paths' techniques, as well as the seventh path — that is "beyond life and death" - Source & Proof.

2nd, Wood Release, Naruto has been able to counter Wood Release to an extent, but he can not counter Flower World and has no defense against it. Naruto could attempt to destroy the Flowers before it takes effect or other Wood Release techniques with TBB, multiple Shadow Clones with Mini TBB or Rasengan variants but that could be countered with Madara's multiple Wood Release Clones combined with Susanoo or Uchiha Return.

3rd, Perfect Susanoo, based on what Madara said, I believe BM is equal to Perfect Susanoo but even though he is not Edo, he still has a large supply of Chakra ("Madara was noted to have been born with an extremely powerful chakra, even by the Uchiha standards" - Source & Proof) which is what gives Madara the edge, being able to maintain Susanoo longer then Naruto could maintain BM, which is only 5 minutes (Source). So after Naruto's 5 minutes are up, I highly doubt he will be able to fight on par with Madara's Perfect Susanoo on top of Amaterasu, Wood Release, and Rinnegan abilities.

4th, Genjutsu, Naruto may be immune to Genjutsu but Madara with his Sharingan abilities could possibly suppress Kurama's chakra within Naruto like Sasuke did, Proof.

5th, Taijutsu, both Madara and Naruto have exceptional Taijutsu skills, Naruto's Base Mode & SM only since Preta Paths absorbs BM Taijutsu, but Madara has added support from Asura Path & partial Susanoo forms for any CQC situation such as arms, ribcage, etc. to add in fighting with Taijutsu.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Look this is all i have to say to it, in my opinion i don't believe Naruto can beat Madara in a one on one fight not now anyway because
    Madara has what like 80+ years of battle experience plus he was born during a time when war was a common thing. So i'd say Naruto needs to get some battle scars first before he steps in the ring with someone like Madara.
    I never stated i didn't like the thread just quite the opposite, but these thread will always attract disrespectful people. I'm not crucifying you dude like everyone else has, I just think Naruto needs a little more experience under his belt; now maybe if naruto was already like 20-21, hell yeah he would stomp madara, In the mud, through the earth, to the core of the earth.
    and i respect OPINION, i just dont like it when people try to call me wrong and have NOTHING to back up wat their saying..

naruto has enough experience because EVERY opponent he fight was more experienced than him....its not like im saying naruto stomps him, i think naruto wins at extremely high difficulty

i know but this thread is FILLED (not just a few people) with disrespectful people with no proof or explaination

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone Shits On The SO6P View Post
    No
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone Shits On The SO6P View Post
    Madara shits on his fodder ass.
    fail post

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    Preta path absorbs all ninjutsus. If Madara really had awakened the rennigan during his lifetime then he cn use all the 6paths power though he hasnt. Nd what makes u thnk he cannot. Naruto has no ans. to heavenly tec. like the meteore tec. nd ultimate Susanoo. Rasenshuriken nd TBB would nt be enough. He still hasnt surpassed legendary Madara.
    sage mode>preta path
    just because madara awakened rinnegan, doesnt mean he MASTERED it

perfect susano<<=kurama/tbb

your obviously talking about EDO madara....so FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    I'd have to disagree, Madara > BM Naruto, why?

1st, Rinnegan, before I mention the other Paths, Preta Path alone naturalizes BM and other chakra based attacks Naruto has (Which is 90% or more). Now the rest of the Paths, Asura Path for added Taijutsu support and mechanical attacks, Animal Path to overwhelm Naruto with constant summons, Deva Path to negate all other possibly attacks Naruto could do & pull Naruto in towards him and possibly combo with Human Path to remove his soul & finally Naraka Path to repair any damage Madara may receive while fighting BM Naruto. Although Madara hasn't been shown using the other Paths, he is able to since he posses the Rinnegan.

"The Rinnegan allows the user to use all of the six paths' techniques, as well as the seventh path — that is "beyond life and death" - Source & Proof.

2nd, Wood Release, Naruto has been able to counter Wood Release to an extent, but he can not counter Flower World and has no defense against it. Naruto could attempt to destroy the Flowers before it takes effect or other Wood Release techniques with TBB, multiple Shadow Clones with Mini TBB or Rasengan variants but that could be countered with Madara's multiple Wood Release Clones combined with Susanoo or Uchiha Return.

3rd, Perfect Susanoo, based on what Madara said, I believe BM is equal to Perfect Susanoo but even though he is not Edo, he still has a large supply of Chakra ("Madara was noted to have been born with an extremely powerful chakra, even by the Uchiha standards" - Source & Proof) which is what gives Madara the edge, being able to maintain Susanoo longer then Naruto could maintain BM, which is only 5 minutes (Source). So after Naruto's 5 minutes are up, I highly doubt he will be able to fight on par with Madara's Perfect Susanoo on top of Amaterasu, Wood Release, and Rinnegan abilities.

4th, Genjutsu, Naruto may be immune to Genjutsu but Madara with his Sharingan abilities could possibly suppress Kurama's chakra within Naruto like Sasuke did, Proof.

5th, Taijutsu, both Madara and Naruto have exceptional Taijutsu skills, Naruto's Base Mode & SM only since Preta Paths absorbs BM Taijutsu, but Madara has added support from Asura Path & partial Susanoo forms for any CQC situation such as arms, ribcage, etc. to add in fighting with Taijutsu.
    THANK YOU for at least having a explaination

1. madara hasnt show any rinnegan abilities other than preta path...so that's all im counting......why? because there is NO proof that madara has MASTERED rinnegan like nagato

sage mode chakra> preta path

2. this is speculation, how do you know naruto cant counter flower world? naruto's clones can do it....if madara goes near the flower world (to counter the clones) he'll past out with the clones

3. tbb can take out perfect susano so basically they cancel each other out, so now it's wood preta path and the fan vs km naruto + sage mode..........sage mode>preta path frog kata>fan km naruto >wood (as shown in the manga)

MADARA DOESNT HAVE AMATERASU, ARROWS AND TSUKUYOMI

4. yes naruto is immune to genjutsu AND madara cant suppress naruto's chakra, NO proof that madara can control kurama while its inside naruto

5. i personally think naruto has better taijutsu

Academy Student sharigon demon33's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

madara might be able to unleash a bout load of hell but naruto can unleash the nine tails at his diposal so it more of a death by lose of chakra.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

madara>naruto read older post

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

although i am not a good madara fanboy but madara defeated of nearly killed the 5 kages and it would give a tough match for naruto

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

ok i have not read all the comments and stuff but guys remmember that naruto now also has the chakara of the ( i think) all tailed bests) and remmember that he might be able to fujge sage mode and bm. and also he does have his comrades to back him up when it comes to the wood clones :D. p.s ( Sora could also be helping tht lazy **** just was there and left. -.-

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD

NOOOOOO, JUST NO! :flaw: -rep!!!!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

to me? 0.0

Status
    Dec 2011
    #MAVSNATION✔

The war fan couters all all naruto's rasengans variants and mini tbb

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto as a perfect jin with kurama i think could beat madara i really do people dont give enough credit to naruto and way way to much credit to madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

3. tbb can take out perfect susano so basically they cancel each other out, so now it's wood preta path and the fan vs km naruto + sage mode..........sage mode>preta path frog kata>fan km naruto >wood (as shown in the manga)

Do you ever bother yourself to read links or the databook? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

People have repeatedly pointed this out to you, and even gave links but here are you, being a general weirdo again.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Another naruto fanboy moron. Dude madara > naruto, otherwise he would solo him. Smh, I hate fanboys

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    madara>naruto read older post
    naruto>madara read MY older post

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Uchiha Senju View Post
    NOOOOOO, JUST NO! :flaw: -rep!!!!
    gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    The war fan couters all all naruto's rasengans variants and mini tbb
    taijutsu>fan

Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    naruto as a perfect jin with kurama i think could beat madara i really do people dont give enough credit to naruto and way way to much credit to madara
    thank you, madara is WAAY too overrated

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post

Do you ever bother yourself to read links or the databook? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

People have repeatedly pointed this out to you, and even gave links but here are you, being a general weirdo again.
    itachi said.....""along with tsukuyomi and amaterasu, that awoke within these eyes on that fateful day""

CLEARLY HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF ON THAT "FATEFUL DAY", HE'S NOT SAYING THE ONLY WAY TO UNLOCK SUSANO IS TO HAVE TSUKUYOMI AND AMATERASU

SO LIKE I SAID THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO UNLCOK SUSANO IS TO HAVE DOUBLE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
    Another naruto fanboy moron. Dude madara > naruto, otherwise he would solo him. Smh, I hate fanboys
    naruto cant solo EDO madara BUT this thread isnt about EDO madara so....FAIL

im not a naruto fanboy...i just state the truth

Status
    Jul 2011
    BACK

This^^

Madara is WAY too OP right now... I must say the OP makes a point. I think that if Madara didnt have edo Naruto BM can give him a run for his money and possibly win. But no way can he beat him CURRENTLY as he is an edo and Naruto doesnt even know how to seal.

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    taco.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    one word massive amount of chakra...if he was edo madara than yeah he can spam it but he only has one shot on that, plus naruto can bomb that.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    This^^

Madara is WAY too OP right now... I must say the OP makes a point. I think that if Madara didnt have edo Naruto BM can give him a run for his money and possibly win. But no way can he beat him CURRENTLY as he is an edo and Naruto doesnt even know how to seal.
    EXACTLY, naruto has a GOOD chance of winning if madara wasnt an EDO

EDO madara is nearly unbeatable and can only be taken out by a few people

itachi-his sealing sword
    minato-death reaper seal (it'll be draw but EDO MADARA WILL DIE)
    tobi-s/t jutsu dimension

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

the only thing that can beat madara now is the plot