Page 25 of 30 « First ... 15212223242526272829 ... Last»
Results 481 to 500 of 583
  1. #481
    m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Datguyjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    689
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    at leat your actually supporting madara unlike the rest of the madara fanboys/fangirls

    Rinnegan - ??? i never said sage mode will fight susano...bm mode cancels out with perfect susano (meaning no more perfect susano/bm mode for awhile)....sage mode is for preta path and the fan.....btw sage mode CAN go up against incomplete susano, have you forgot that sage mode is the reason why madara FIRST used rinnegan in the manga????

    bro, madara has to master the abilities first, i HIGHLY doubt madara will be like "wait a minute.....i just learned summoning path!" lol

    sasuke is different...why? because sasuke SAW itachi use amaterasu before so sasuke is attempting to use something he already SEEN before

    im pretty sure naruto can keep a few sage mode clones on the field...so basic on that theory/logic your saying madara will NEVER use preta path in the fight because sage mode clone will be on the field
    How does BM cancel out Perfect Susanoo? there is no proof a Tailed Beast Ball can break Perfect Susanoo's defense, let alone Final Susanoo's defense. Also, Preta Path naturalizes BM & KM, so all Naruto is left with is Sage Mode, so tell me how could Sage Mode Naruto fight against EMS & Rinnegan Madara's? because if I remember correctly, the only reason Madara was forced to use the Rinnegan was because he was fighting Onoki, Gaara, & Naruto & the rest of the 4th Division. Gaara pulled Madara out of his Susanoo with the help of Onoki and had a Raseshuriken heading his way, Naruto didn't break incomplete Susanoo's defense and if Gaara weren't their, Naruto wouldn't have broken through Susanoo's defense.

    That's your response for Sasuke knowing those techniques? that's wrong. Based on the manga, once you awaken MS or Rinnegan, your automatically granted those techniques that they come with & you train to master it, you don't need to see another preform them in order to do so yourself. Also, Madara would not use Preta Path to absorb chakra from Sage Mode Naruto directly because of the consequences, that doesn't mean he can't still absorb Naruto's chakra based attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Wood - i have no proof (but you dont either) BUT flower world would put madara to sleep too...madara has to worry about the pollen just like naruto
    the pollen doesnt stay forever so naruto doesnt HAVE to use any jutsu to get rid of flower world

    madara CANT do what zetsu did...zetsu has something like a root ability lol
    I said he may or may not be immune to Flower World, that's why I said he could also have his Wood Clones go in range, and the pollen stays until the Flowers are destroyed. Also, Zetsu made a branch grow from the ground, something any Wood Release user can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Perfect Susano - manga states perfect susano is comparable to A bijuu MEANING ONE...while bm mode tbb has matched FIVE bijuu's tbb.......by THAT logic tbb can def take out susano...BUT PROBLEM IS BM MODE ONLY LAST 5 MIN...that why i said they'll cancel out each other

    madara cant afford to lose susano because that his main defense

    sasuke state you only need double mangekyou to unlock susano amaterasu isnt required
    & what I stated before is what Itachi said, who has more experience & background information about the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Genjutsu - lol madara was control the mizukage NOT the tailed beast.....mizukage WASNT a perfect host because killer bee is the ONLY perfect host (other than naruto currently)....that is way mizukage WASNT IMMUNE to genjutsu

    sasuke was able to do that because naruto wasnt friends with kurama at that time
    Manga states Yagura had control over his Tailed Beast, Proof, he's no different then Naruto & Killer B.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Taijutsu - WOW you tell me that its my OPINION, then you state YOUR OPINION and call me wrong....lol what makes your opinion right???...how can madara fight frog kata using taijutsu only???? (susano and preta path arent taijutsu)

    you cant answer because madara hasnt showed enough taijutsu to prove he has better taijutsu.

    naruto has superior taijutsu
    Susanoo forms such as arms & ribcage and Asura Path are part of his Taijutsu, and I never said your opinion is wrong, I simply don't agree with it. About Madara fighting Frog Kata, the Sharingan grants the user to predict movements comparable to Sage Mode, Madara also possesses the strength to block A's punch, which is also comparable to Sage Mode strength.

    I've given proof and evidence supporting my claims while you only respond with your opinions and it's just that, your opinion & not factual. While some of my responses you could say are opinionated also, it's backed up by manga proof.
     
         

  2. #482
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
    The OP is a troll moron, "what if this what if madara only had one left testicle he won't have enough nuts to beat naruto. Dude stfu it's obvious naruto can't beat madara, madara = godlike, immortal, summoning meteors, perfect Susanno and all of the rennegan and Ems powers he hasn't even used yet. Go troll somewhere else. Smh -rep
    yet you cant EXPLAIN how madara wins? lol gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
    This topic should be named (Im a troll and a moron) READ READ READ lol
    fail insult gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    How does BM cancel out Perfect Susanoo? there is no proof a Tailed Beast Ball can break Perfect Susanoo's defense, let alone Final Susanoo's defense. Also, Preta Path naturalizes BM & KM, so all Naruto is left with is Sage Mode, so tell me how could Sage Mode Naruto fight against EMS & Rinnegan Madara's? because if I remember correctly, the only reason Madara was forced to use the Rinnegan was because he was fighting Onoki, Gaara, & Naruto & the rest of the 4th Division. Gaara pulled Madara out of his Susanoo with the help of Onoki and had a Raseshuriken heading his way, Naruto didn't break incomplete Susanoo's defense and if Gaara weren't their, Naruto wouldn't have broken through Susanoo's defense.

    That's your response for Sasuke knowing those techniques? that's wrong. Based on the manga, once you awaken MS or Rinnegan, your automatically granted those techniques that they come with & you train to master it, you don't need to see another preform them in order to do so yourself. Also, Madara would not use Preta Path to absorb chakra from Sage Mode Naruto directly because of the consequences, that doesn't mean he can't still absorb Naruto's chakra based attacks.



    I said he may or may not be immune to Flower World, that's why I said he could also have his Wood Clones go in range, and the pollen stays until the Flowers are destroyed. Also, Zetsu made a branch grow from the ground, something any Wood Release user can do.



    & what I stated before is what Itachi said, who has more experience & background information about the MS.



    Manga states Yagura had control over his Tailed Beast, Proof, he's no different then Naruto & Killer B.



    Susanoo forms such as arms & ribcage and Asura Path are part of his Taijutsu, and I never said your opinion is wrong, I simply don't agree with it. About Madara fighting Frog Kata, the Sharingan grants the user to predict movements comparable to Sage Mode, Madara also possesses the strength to block A's punch, which is also comparable to Sage Mode strength.

    I've given proof and evidence supporting my claims while you only respond with your opinions and it's just that, your opinion & not factual. While some of my responses you could say are opinionated also, it's backed up by manga proof.
    can perfect susano fight 5 bijuu at the same time?????????????????????? no because PS is compared to ONE bijuu
    can perfect susano match 5 tail beast bomb TOGETHER???????????? no because PS is compared to ONE bijuu
    i didnt say "proof" but im using good logic...perfect susano can compare to ONE bijuu, while kurama can compare to FIVE (FACT) you dont need to be a genius to understand this logic

    sage mode/sage mode clones>preta path, so naruto can still use bm + km

    it'll be km naruto + sage mode vs EMS madara + wood

    your right naruto DID have gaara and oonoki help fighting madara BUT madara had kabuto's help it's called EDO TENSAI

    so like i said rasenshuriken FORCED madara to go from EMS to rinnegan and BOTH madara and naruto had help SO NO EXCUSES btw you have no proof rasenshuriken CANT break incomplete susano

    give me a link stating rinnegan automatically teaches the user ALL the abilities without training, i doubt the sage clones will just be day dreaming THEY WILL BE IN THE WAY of preta path absorb everything

    i never seen madara use wood and it come out like roots to trip people....but we've seen ZETSU do it 2 or 3 times...stop trying to give madara abilites that he hasnt displayed (even if it is wood, we've NEVER seen madara SHAPE his wood release)

    itachi was talking about himself becuase he says THESE EYES , and sasuke states you only need double mangekyou

    yagura was being controlled....here is a perfect example: lets say your a genin.....learning to walk on water and you CANT...then ino uses her mind transfer jutsu on you...and CONTROL you to walk on water...DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU, YOURSELF CAN WALK ON WATER??? NO...so basic madara was using the mizukage to get to the tailed beast but he wasnt controlling the tailed beast like how he did kurama

    that wasnt the way i was talking about but ok i guess btw a ribcage isnt taijutsu, it's just a body part lol

    sage mode is flexible AND strong, madara has good taijutsu but i doubt madara has EQUAL taijutsu

    what links do you want???
     
         

  3. #483
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    1. im not a naruto fanboy

    2. HOW ABOUT YOU READ (LIKE THE TITLE SAYS)...it'll help im not even talking about EDO madara

    3. meteor = suicide/tie/draw

    4. madara doesnt have enough chakra to spam susano clones without the help of EDO

    5. looks like YOUR a mad madara fanboy...your posting invalid statements JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE MADARA FANBOYS

    JUST READ FROM NOW ON
    lol oh...im sorry for my ignorance, i thought it was Edo Madara vs Naruto.

    Naruto cannot use any close range jutsu attacks because they will either be absorbed by Preta path or Madara can use his fan and none of those seem to use up chakra . Preta path absorbs chakra and the fan is a weapon that counterattacks.So all variations of Rasengan are counted out.

    Genjutsu is useless...

    Taijutsu?...Naruto may have the upper hand but Madara is skilled with taijutsu as well but Sharingan wont anticipate Frog katas so theres a chance Naruto could win if he gets close enough...but we know he cant since Madara has Susanoo ..theres a chance tho,he also has Shinra tensei in case Naruto gets through and also wood release can stop Naruto from moving around everywhere if Madara can catch him

    Narutos TBB can be absorbed by Preta Path or counterattacked with Fan, Madara can use meteor and then perfect susanoo which kills Naruto but Madaras Susanoo is just broken but he'll be alive... Madara still wins..
     
         

  4. #484
    m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Datguyjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    689
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    can perfect susano fight 5 bijuu at the same time?????????????????????? no because PS is compared to ONE bijuu
    can perfect susano match 5 tail beast bomb TOGETHER???????????? no because PS is compared to ONE bijuu
    i didnt say "proof" but im using good logic...perfect susano can compare to ONE bijuu, while kurama can compare to FIVE (FACT) you dont need to be a genius to understand this logic

    sage mode/sage mode clones>preta path, so naruto can still use bm + km

    it'll be km naruto + sage mode vs EMS madara + wood

    your right naruto DID have gaara and oonoki help fighting madara BUT madara had kabuto's help it's called EDO TENSAI

    so like i said rasenshuriken FORCED madara to go from EMS to rinnegan and BOTH madara and naruto had help SO NO EXCUSES btw you have no proof rasenshuriken CANT break incomplete susano

    give me a link stating rinnegan automatically teaches the user ALL the abilities without training, i doubt the sage clones will just be day dreaming THEY WILL BE IN THE WAY of preta path absorb everything

    i never seen madara use wood and it come out like roots to trip people....but we've seen ZETSU do it 2 or 3 times...stop trying to give madara abilites that he hasnt displayed (even if it is wood, we've NEVER seen madara SHAPE his wood release)

    itachi was talking about himself becuase he says THESE EYES , and sasuke states you only need double mangekyou

    yagura was being controlled....here is a perfect example: lets say your a genin.....learning to walk on water and you CANT...then ino uses her mind transfer jutsu on you...and CONTROL you to walk on water...DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU, YOURSELF CAN WALK ON WATER??? NO...so basic madara was using the mizukage to get to the tailed beast but he wasnt controlling the tailed beast like how he did kurama

    that wasnt the way i was talking about but ok i guess btw a ribcage isnt taijutsu, it's just a body part lol

    sage mode is flexible AND strong, madara has good taijutsu but i doubt madara has EQUAL taijutsu

    what links do you want???
    Do I think Madara with Perfect Susanoo could fight against 5 Bijuu at the same time? Yes, aside from Tailed Beast Ball (until it's proven to break through Perfect Susanoo or even Final Susanoo's defense, I say it can't), what can the other Bijuuu do that would break through Perfect Susanoo's defense? I don't see it, & aside from Perfect Susanoo's defense, Preta Path and Deva Path negate Tailed Beast Balls, if not all attacks.

    Sage Mode Naruto couldn't defeat Pain but your saying Sage Mode Naruto could defeat Madara? Explain how could Naruto use KM & BM against Madara while using the Paths, Taijutsu & Ninjutsu are useless.

    Also, what help did Madara have when fighting the 4th Division? Edo Tensei granted him immortality and unlimited chakra, but while fighting them, he received no damage, not a single scratch and used techniques he normally could while still alive. Combined efforts of Onoki, Gaara, & Naruto forced him to use his Rinnegan, had Gaara & Onoki not been their, I don't believe Rasenshuriken would have broken through Susanoo's defense, my opinion & you don't have proof that it could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    "The Rinnegan allows the user to use all of the six paths' techniques, as well as the seventh path — that is "beyond life and death" - Source & Proof.
    This can create as many Trees as Madara likes and could use them as he see fits.

    Well based on experience and who has more background information, you can believe Sasuke, I'll side with Itachi.

    If Jinchuriki are immune to Genjutsu and when placed upon one, their Tailed Beast knocks them out of it, how could Obito only place Yagura under Genjutsu? it would make more sense if he placed them both under one to me. Madara is able to control Kurama and most likely other Tailed Beasts using his Sharingan.
     
         

  5. #485
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    Do I think Madara with Perfect Susanoo could fight against 5 Bijuu at the same time? Yes, aside from Tailed Beast Ball (until it's proven to break through Perfect Susanoo or even Final Susanoo's defense, I say it can't), what can the other Bijuuu do that would break through Perfect Susanoo's defense? I don't see it, & aside from Perfect Susanoo's defense, Preta Path and Deva Path negate Tailed Beast Balls, if not all attacks.

    Sage Mode Naruto couldn't defeat Pain but your saying Sage Mode Naruto could defeat Madara? Explain how could Naruto use KM & BM against Madara while using the Paths, Taijutsu & Ninjutsu are useless.

    Also, what help did Madara have when fighting the 4th Division? Edo Tensei granted him immortality and unlimited chakra, but while fighting them, he received no damage, not a single scratch and used techniques he normally could while still alive. Combined efforts of Onoki, Gaara, & Naruto forced him to use his Rinnegan, had Gaara & Onoki not been their, I don't believe Rasenshuriken would have broken through Susanoo's defense, my opinion & you don't have proof that it could.



    This can create as many Trees as Madara likes and could use them as he see fits.

    Well based on experience and who has more background information, you can believe Sasuke, I'll side with Itachi.

    If Jinchuriki are immune to Genjutsu and when placed upon one, their Tailed Beast knocks them out of it, how could Obito only place Yagura under Genjutsu? it would make more sense if he placed them both under one to me. Madara is able to control Kurama and most likely other Tailed Beasts using his Sharingan.
    smart man...u better had used "think" lol....madara has already stated perfect susano compared a bijuu meaning one so your opinion is wrong

    the bijuu all have a speciaal thing can use....like the 8 tails does like a whirlpool with his tails, kurama has the chakra arms....the bijuu that headbutt (rams)...the bijuu that has bubbles etc. susano cant beat 5 bijuu and tbb is even more overkill for 5 bijuu vs susano

    SAGE MODE KILLED 5 PATHS AND MADARA ONLY HAVE ONE PATH.....GOING BY YOUR LOGIC SAGE MODE>MADARA

    madara didnt even fight the entire 4th division...after naruto forced him to use rinnegan, madara basic started using meteors...(BECAUSE OF EDO) FAIL

    madara cant create AS MANY tree as he wants becuase he doesnt have unlimit chakra...fail

    lol..so y did itachi say THESE eyes??? going by your logic...if a math genius told you 1+1= 5, you'll believe it because he's more experienced in math

    the bijuu as to WANT to help you get out of the genjutsu.
     
         

  6. #486
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    The Data book is written and updated my kishimoto. Your point now?
    MY POINT IS MANGA>DATABOOK LIKE I SAID

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    lol oh...im sorry for my ignorance, i thought it was Edo Madara vs Naruto.

    Naruto cannot use any close range jutsu attacks because they will either be absorbed by Preta path or Madara can use his fan and none of those seem to use up chakra . Preta path absorbs chakra and the fan is a weapon that counterattacks.So all variations of Rasengan are counted out.

    Genjutsu is useless...

    Taijutsu?...Naruto may have the upper hand but Madara is skilled with taijutsu as well but Sharingan wont anticipate Frog katas so theres a chance Naruto could win if he gets close enough...but we know he cant since Madara has Susanoo ..theres a chance tho,he also has Shinra tensei in case Naruto gets through and also wood release can stop Naruto from moving around everywhere if Madara can catch him

    Narutos TBB can be absorbed by Preta Path or counterattacked with Fan, Madara can use meteor and then perfect susanoo which kills Naruto but Madaras Susanoo is just broken but he'll be alive... Madara still wins..
    sage mode>preta path

    you have NO proof susano can tank meteor and if susano can tank meteor then so can naruto's full bm mode cloak (my opinion but STILL you cant proof susano can tank meteor)
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-09-2012 at 04:14 AM.

  7. #487
    m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Datguyjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    689
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    smart man...u better had used "think" lol....madara has already stated perfect susano compared a bijuu meaning one so your opinion is wrong

    the bijuu all have a speciaal thing can use....like the 8 tails does like a whirlpool with his tails, kurama has the chakra arms....the bijuu that headbutt (rams)...the bijuu that has bubbles etc. susano cant beat 5 bijuu and tbb is even more overkill for 5 bijuu vs susano

    SAGE MODE KILLED 5 PATHS AND MADARA ONLY HAVE ONE PATH.....GOING BY YOUR LOGIC SAGE MODE>MADARA

    madara didnt even fight the entire 4th division...after naruto forced him to use rinnegan, madara basic started using meteors...(BECAUSE OF EDO) FAIL

    madara cant create AS MANY tree as he wants becuase he doesnt have unlimit chakra...fail

    lol..so y did itachi say THESE eyes??? going by your logic...if a math genius told you 1+1= 5, you'll believe it because he's more experienced in math

    the bijuu as to WANT to help you get out of the genjutsu.
    Sage Mode Naruto defeated 5 weaker Paths of Pain, and still couldn't fully defeat Pain without Kurama helping. He didn't stand a chance against Nagato the 2nd time and Rinnegan > Sage Mode. Manga states Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, not 1 & manga > your opinion.

    Combined efforts of Onoki, Gaara & Naruto forced him to use the Rinnegan, Like I said before, Onoki & Gaara's sand pulling Madara out of Susanoo is the only reason he was pressured, Naruto alone couldn't do anything, provide manga proof and prove me wrong. Also, Madara could have used Susanoo to guard himself or got out of range to not receive any damage at all but instead choose to just watch and enjoy the sight, prove otherwise.

    & Since when does Madara need unlimited chakra to create a forest with Wood Release? I never said an unlimited amount of Tree's, I said as many as he likes, that could be any random number.

    You have absolutely no proof Itachi is wrong or any for that matter, none of your posts have any evidence backing them from the manga & all just your opinion, I'm done going back and forth with you until you provide manga proof with what you say to be true, because manga states Madara > Naruto, Rinnegan > Sage Mode, Preta Path > KM & BM.
     
         

  8. #488
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    Sage Mode Naruto defeated 5 weaker Paths of Pain, and still couldn't fully defeat Pain without Kurama helping. He didn't stand a chance against Nagato the 2nd time and Rinnegan > Sage Mode. Manga states Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, not 1 & manga > your opinion.

    Combined efforts of Onoki, Gaara & Naruto forced him to use the Rinnegan, Like I said before, Onoki & Gaara's sand pulling Madara out of Susanoo is the only reason he was pressured, Naruto alone couldn't do anything, provide manga proof and prove me wrong. Also, Madara could have used Susanoo to guard himself or got out of range to not receive any damage at all but instead choose to just watch and enjoy the sight, prove otherwise.

    & Since when does Madara need unlimited chakra to create a forest with Wood Release? I never said an unlimited amount of Tree's, I said as many as he likes, that could be any random number.

    You have absolutely no proof Itachi is wrong or any for that matter, none of your posts have any evidence backing them from the manga & all just your opinion, I'm done going back and forth with you until you provide manga proof with what you say to be true, because manga states Madara > Naruto, Rinnegan > Sage Mode, Preta Path > KM & BM.
    COMPLETE FAIL

    WOOOW so noooww nagato has weak paths????? THE SAME PATHS THAT WIPED KONOHA OFF THE MAP ARE WEAK??????????????????????????????????

    your obviously either a naruto hater or a madara fanboy or BOTH

    WHY CANT NARUTO USE KURAMA'S POWER??? KURAMA IS APART OF HIM......AND KURAMA IS THE REASON WHY NARUTO CANT FUSE WITH MA AND PA FOR THE PERFECT SAGE MODE ANYWAY

    naruto beat pain.....hinata/minato interfered BUT konan was about to protecting pain if naruto attacked AND deidara gave pain intel on naruto......crippled nagato couldnt do ANYTHING.....deal with it naruto's talk no jutsu was to REVIVE THE VILLAGE NOT WIN THE FIGHT

    how does MADARA rinnegan>sage mode???????? madara only has preta path unless you got proof he can use all abilities

    manga states the user CAAAAAN use 7 abilities but madara hasnt shown that he mastered rinnegan...unless you got proof.....example: sasuke PROBABLY should have perfect susano because he has EMS but HE HASNT MASTERED EMS

    rasenshuriken is what forced madara to use rinnegan
    HELP OF EDO TENSAI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP OF GAARA AND OONOKI
    what do you mean "prove other wise"?

    YOU said madara can create "as many as he likes" meaning madara can go until he's satisfied....WHICH IS FALSE, MADARA CAN GO UNTIL HE RUNS OUT OF CHAKRA

    DONT EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, i NEVER called itachi wrong...i said ITACHI was TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF........sasuke states you only need double mangekyou period, while itachi was talking about how HE unlock susano, with HIS two mangekyou, amaterasu and tsukuyomi

    where in the manga does it state madara>naruto????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

    sage mode > preta path/madara's rinnegan

    since YOUR speculating i might as well too................BM KM mode > wood + EMS PROBLEM???

    I SAID BEFORE, WHAT DO YOU WANT LINKS TO??
     
         

  9. #489
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    MY POINT IS MANGA>DATABOOK LIKE I SAID



    sage mode>preta path

    you have NO proof susano can tank meteor and if susano can tank meteor then so can naruto's full bm mode cloak (my opinion but STILL you cant proof susano can tank meteor)
    If Itachi's Susanoo can withstand Kirin (Pure lightning) , then im pretty sure Madara's Susanoo (which is superior to Itachis) can withstand Meteors. Itachi's Susanoo was destroyed by Kirin but it still protected Itachi. So if Madara uses Meteors,he will survive. You have no proof Kuramas cloak can withstand that.

    How does Sage mode >Preta Path? Why dont you elaborate on your answers?? Only reason Preta path turned to a frog was because he kept on absorbing and absorbing nonstop Senjutsu. Madara can use Preta path to absorb ninjutsus and then use any of his other fire jutsu or fan to destroy Naruto. Face it, Madara beats Naruto.
     
         

  10. #490
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    MY POINT IS MANGA>DATABOOK LIKE I SAID
    Is there a thing called logic in your brain? Both manga and Databook are written by the same person. So like I said, please stop talking; Kishi > You.
     
         

  11. #491
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    If Itachi's Susanoo can withstand Kirin (Pure lightning) , then im pretty sure Madara's Susanoo (which is superior to Itachis) can withstand Meteors. Itachi's Susanoo was destroyed by Kirin but it still protected Itachi. So if Madara uses Meteors,he will survive. You have no proof Kuramas cloak can withstand that.

    How does Sage mode >Preta Path? Why dont you elaborate on your answers?? Only reason Preta path turned to a frog was because he kept on absorbing and absorbing nonstop Senjutsu. Madara can use Preta path to absorb ninjutsus and then use any of his other fire jutsu or fan to destroy Naruto. Face it, Madara beats Naruto.
    1. kirin is not equal to meteors

    2. itachi has YATA MIRROR on his susano and still almost died

    3. meteors will kill madara....THERE IS NO PROOF THAT PS CAN TANK IT...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

    ARE WE READING THE SAME MANGA?

    sage mode>>>preta path

    as long as sage mode clones are on the field, madara will be risking his life if he uses preta path....i NEVER said madara wont use preta path because sage mode BUT soon or later madara will slip up and absorb senjutsu THEN WHAT??? DEATH

    taijutsu>>>>>fan NARUTO IS A CLOSE RANGE FIGHTER ANYWAY

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Is there a thing called logic in your brain? Both manga and Databook are written by the same person. So like I said, please stop talking; Kishi > You.
    how OLD is the databook?????????????????????????????? VERY OLD
    how NEW is the manga????????????????????????????????????? WEEKLY

    manga>databook WHO wrote them means nothing.....kishi makes a data book once every couple years

    just accept your wrong you obviously have no proof to what your saying AND you cant prove my link is wrong...of sasuke stating you only need double mangekyou to unlock susano
     
         

  12. #492
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    how OLD is the databook?????????????????????????????? VERY OLD
    how NEW is the manga????????????????????????????????????? WEEKLY

    manga>databook WHO wrote them means nothing.....kishi makes a data book once every couple years

    just accept your wrong you obviously have no proof to what your saying AND you cant prove my link is wrong...of sasuke stating you only need double mangekyou to unlock susano
    If the databook covers how sussano is unlocked, then the case should be closed. Kishi writes it, whether it's old or not doesn't even come in the argument. You have been proven repeatedly wrong on all fronts by not just me, but many other people. And yet, still you are back? Again Kishi (Manga + Databook) > You.
     
         

  13. #493
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,330
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    if this is a 1v1 naruto cant use BM thus Kurama would be helping him anyway this fight with non edo madara i say Naruto High diff or Madara Mid Diff
     
         

  14. #494
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    If the databook covers how sussano is unlocked, then the case should be closed. Kishi writes it, whether it's old or not doesn't even come in the argument. You have been proven repeatedly wrong on all fronts by not just me, but many other people. And yet, still you are back? Again Kishi (Manga + Databook) > You.
    :sy:

    wat was the purpose of kishi making sasuke state "you need double mangekyou to unlock susano"????????????

    the manga AND databook explained susano

    but the manga has newer info

    AND when kishi made the databook....tsukuyomi and amaterasu were the ONLY mangekyou at the time, thats why the databook your reading says that about susano
     
         

  15. #495
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)


    wat was the purpose of kishi making sasuke state "you need double mangekyou to unlock susano"????????????

    the manga AND databook explained susano

    but the manga has newer info

    AND when kishi made the databook....tsukuyomi and amaterasu were the ONLY mangekyou at the time, thats why the databook your reading says that about susano
    And what was the purpose of manga aligning Itachi's statement about Sussano with Databook? The point is, both Databook and manga are correct. Both of them simply elaborate on the ability. Nothing is wrong as you imply it. It doesn't matter whether the databook is old or new. If it says something about the ability, then it is correct regardless of anything as it's written by Kishi for a reason.
     
         

  16. #496
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Naruto cannot defeat EDO Madara. He does not have sealing jitsu. Furthermore he is limited in his chakara reserves whereas Madara has an endless supply.
     
         

  17. #497
    Member vincaocao's Avatar
    Status
    vincaocao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    287
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Meh, Madara will still overwhelm Naruto, but still Naruto will figure out how to defeat him..
     
         

  18. #498
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    And what was the purpose of manga aligning Itachi's statement about Sussano with Databook? The point is, both Databook and manga are correct. Both of them simply elaborate on the ability. Nothing is wrong as you imply it. It doesn't matter whether the databook is old or new. If it says something about the ability, then it is correc t regardless of anything as it's written by Kishi for a reason.
    lol your missing the point

    the databook AND manga is right
    BUT databook was right UNTIL the manga stated "only double mangekyou is needed to unlock susano", NOT amaterasu and tsukuyomi specifically

    the manga is more RECENT info

    and AGAIN i said ITACHI WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    Naruto cannot defeat EDO Madara. He does not have sealing jitsu. Furthermore he is limited in his chakara reserves whereas Madara has an endless supply.
    READ

    this thread isnt about EDO madara
     
         

  19. #499
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    lol your missing the point

    the databook AND manga is right
    BUT databook was right UNTIL the manga stated "only double mangekyou is needed to unlock susano", NOT amaterasu and tsukuyomi specifically

    the manga is more RECENT info

    and AGAIN i said ITACHI WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF
    If Itachi was talking about himself, then Sasuke was not talking about Itachi or himself, because according to you, every sussano is unlocked differently and every sharingen ability is unlocked differently, yet there is zero proof in manga to suggest that.
     
         

  20. #500
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    If Itachi was talking about himself, then Sasuke was not talking about Itachi or himself, because according to you, every sussano is unlocked differently and every sharingen ability is unlocked differently, yet there is zero proof in manga to suggest that.
    YES EXACTLY

    my proof is http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html
    sasuke wasnt talking about ANYONE
    he was talking about susano PERIOD
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •