Page 28 of 30 « First ... 1824252627282930 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    once again you have proven NOTHING

i give you a link that tbb is nearly instant...madara has to stabilize perfect susano THEN swing the sword....i admit madara might be done stabilizing the susano before tbb hit him BUT naruto has enough time to form the tbb before madara can hit him with the sword tho....so tbb>susano
    Nope, Perfect Susanoo took a second to form: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16

Then all it takes is Madara clenching his fist to stabilize it: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589 This takes 1-2 seconds.

The sword swing takes like 1 second: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3

Madara has a Mokuton to pressure Naruto so he can't charge up the Bijuu Dama before he swings his sword.

And I like how you ignored the fact that Bijuu Dama is absorbed using Preta Path.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Nope, Perfect Susanoo took a second to form: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16

Then all it takes is Madara clenching his fist to stabilize it: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589 This takes 1-2 seconds.

The sword swing takes like 1 second: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/2 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/3

Madara has a Mokuton to pressure Naruto so he can't charge up the Bijuu Dama before he swings his sword.

And I like how you ignored the fact that Bijuu Dama is absorbed using Preta Path.
    it took 3-4 links for madara to completely set up perfect susano lmao
    tbb>susano
    BTW where is your proof that stabilizing susano takes 1-2 secs (oonoki WATCHED it form)

madara has a mokuton to pressure naruto???????? what?

i like how you ignored sage mode > preta path (ask pain)

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-28-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

it took 3-4 links for madara to completely set up perfect susano lmao
    tbb>susano
    BTW where is your proof that stabilizing susano takes 1-2 secs (oonoki WATCHED it form)

madara has a mokuton to pressure naruto???????? what?

i like how you ignored sage mode > preta path (ask pain)
    I meant to add the clone part, I meant a Mokuton clone.

Links don't equate to time, anyone should know this.

Oonoki put his hands up and then 1-2 secs later, he put them down, cause PS had fully formed and he knew he was out of his league.

How will he force him to absorb chakra directly from Naruto, while he is absorbing TBB huh? You don't make any sense.

As for the Mokuton Clone, the Mokuton clone can easily pressure Naruto with Wood Release.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

I meant to add the clone part, I meant a Mokuton clone.

Links don't equate to time, anyone should know this.

Oonoki put his hands up and then 1-2 secs later, he put them down, cause PS had fully formed and he knew he was out of his league.

How will he force him to absorb chakra directly from Naruto, while he is absorbing TBB huh? You don't make any sense.

As for the Mokuton Clone, the Mokuton clone can easily pressure Naruto with Wood Release.
    :flaw: so i guess naruto cant make clones now?.....to deal with a simple wood clone (naruto is also a sensor and tell the clone is a fake NICE TRY lol)

lol oonoki BEEN had his hands up from when he use jinton on the 25 susano's...LIKE I SAID PERFECT SUSANO TAKE A FEEEEW SECONDS TO STABILIZE BECAUSE OONOKI WATCHED IT STABILIZE (ITS LONG ENOUGH FOR NARUTO TO FORM TBB AT LEAST)

AND now that naruto and kyuubi are friends, NARUTO MIGHT BE ABOUT TO FUSE SAGE MODE AND BM MODE.....this is speculation BUT it make 100% sense because kyuubi wont reject ma and pa anymore

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

naruto will die in a seconds without saving by minato.. obito is only a pawn by madara

Status
    This user has no status.

And i like how ypu ignored the fact that madara himself said only the power of the bijuus compares to his ps. Kurama is the strongest bijuu and his power is greater than perfect susanoo. Its not just that statement, why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Because he didnt have any power like that himself. Kyuubi>>>perfect susanoo.
    Also madara said he wont hold back, and he decided to use mokuton because its the most effective tech against kyuubi, big attacks like ps swotd slash are no problem for a chakra monster like the 9 tails. And madara knows it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

:flaw: so i guess naruto cant make clones now?.....to deal with a simple wood clone (naruto is also a sensor and tell the clone is a fake NICE TRY lol)
    Naruto's clone isn't destroying Multiple Wood Clones that can do this: http://i36.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752567.jpg

lol oonoki BEEN had his hands up from when he use jinton on the 25 susano's...LIKE I SAID PERFECT SUSANO TAKE A FEEEEW SECONDS TO STABILIZE BECAUSE OONOKI WATCHED IT STABILIZE (ITS LONG ENOUGH FOR NARUTO TO FORM TBB AT LEAST)
    Regardless of when Oonoki's hands went up, they went down a second or 2 later...because that's how long it takes for PS to stabilize, the panel is hands went down is the panel it finished.

It is getting very hard to take you seriously, because you only take the parts of my post that you can possibly counter, and ignore the rest....I could just drop the whole PS argument and say: Bijuu Dama is absorbed by Preta Path....

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    And i like how ypu ignored the fact that madara himself said only the power of the bijuus compares to his ps. Kurama is the strongest bijuu and his power is greater than perfect susanoo. Its not just that statement, why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Because he didnt have any power like that himself. Kyuubi>>>perfect susanoo.
    Also madara said he wont hold back, and he decided to use mokuton because its the most effective tech against kyuubi, big attacks like ps swotd slash are no problem for a chakra monster like the 9 tails. And madara knows it.
    I'm pretty sure me and the other guy have already gone over Perfect Susanoo's strength, and just because Kyuubi>PS, doesn't mean Naruto>Rinnegan Madara.

@bold: Perfect Susanoo is is full-power, its his Trump Card, he's going to use it last, and you do know Naruto is also there, also, PS sword slashes uselesss against Kyuubi? I doubt that.

Status
    This user has no status.

Naruto's clone isn't destroying Multiple Wood Clones that can do this: http://i36.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752567.jpg

Regardless of when Oonoki's hands went up, they went down a second or 2 later...because that's how long it takes for PS to stabilize, the panel is hands went down is the panel it finished.

It is getting very hard to take you seriously, because you only take the parts of my post that you can possibly counter, and ignore the rest....I could just drop the whole PS argument and say: Bijuu Dama is absorbed by Preta Path....

I'm pretty sure me and the other guy have already gone over Perfect Susanoo's strength, and just because Kyuubi>PS, doesn't mean Naruto>Rinnegan Madara.

@bold: Perfect Susanoo is is full-power, its his Trump Card, he's going to use it last, and you do know Naruto is also there, also, PS sword slashes uselesss against Kyuubi? I doubt that.
    Why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Answe that plz.
    Unless you think ps comes from the rinnegan which i doubt.

Oh and preta path absorbs tbb is a weak argument. Naruto fought the rinnegan twice he has full knowledge on this ability and can create an opening using clones or just use physical attacks.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Why did madara use the kyuubi against hashi? Answe that plz.
    Unless you think ps comes from the rinnegan which i doubt.

Oh and preta path absorbs tbb is a weak argument. Naruto fought the rinnegan twice he has full knowledge on this ability and can create an opening using clones or just use physical attacks.

Because the Kyuubi is stronger....and Kyuubi and PS is better than just PS.

What opening can his clones create when Madara is in his Susanoo? And just using physical attacks will lead Naruto to nowhere as he needs Bijuu Dama to break Perfect Susanoo.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Because the Kyuubi is stronger....and Kyuubi and PS is better than just PS.

What opening can his clones create when Madara is in his Susanoo? And just using physical attacks will lead Naruto to nowhere as he needs Bijuu Dama to break Perfect Susanoo.
    lol im done because i already explained MANY times
    tbb>susano
    sage mode clone/chakra>preta path
    ANY taijutsu>fan, naruto can take the fan or knock it out of his hand
    naruto is immune to ALL genjutsu
    rasengan barrage>wood
    bm or km clones>wood clones
    naruto is beating the wood dragon (at the moment at least)

what else is there to counter? naruto is already faster than madara and he has more chakra

i dont answer some of your questions because your asking the same stuff i already proved wrong

let me ask you this....if 2 seconds is all madara needs to stabilize susano, THEN WHY ANNOUNCE THAT HE WILL STABILIZE IT, WHEN HE COULD JUST TAKE THE 2 SECONDS AND BE FINISHED?????

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

in regards to Madara VS Naruto here's a quote from the movie the Avengers;

Madara says "An Ant has no quarrel with a boot"
    Naruto - ????????
    Madara points to Naruto says "Ant!" then points to himself says "Boot!"

Madara preforms gangnam style ROFLSTOMPED!

m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

@Kidgamer65; your wasting your time debating with this guy, even if you give Manga proof, he'll still reply back with his opinion and try to pass it off as "facts".. Were just gonna have to wait and see what happens between their fight.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

One swing from Madara's Perfect Susano'o sword destroys Naruto

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

@Kidgamer As Datguyjr has already put it, you are clearly wasting your time here. No matter how many times you post links, this guy is going to keep posting his own verdict, passing them off as facts. Let this thread die man. lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

lol im done because i already explained MANY times
    tbb>susano
    sage mode clone/chakra>preta path
    ANY taijutsu>fan, naruto can take the fan or knock it out of his hand
    naruto is immune to ALL genjutsu
    rasengan barrage>wood
    bm or km clones>wood clones
    naruto is beating the wood dragon (at the moment at least)

what else is there to counter? naruto is already faster than madara and he has more chakra

i dont answer some of your questions because your asking the same stuff i already proved wrong

let me ask you this....if 2 seconds is all madara needs to stabilize susano, THEN WHY ANNOUNCE THAT HE WILL STABILIZE IT, WHEN HE COULD JUST TAKE THE 2 SECONDS AND BE FINISHED?????
    No, you haven't explained anything.......im done here, you are clearly a fanboy, you don't know how a real battle plays out, so all you do is make fanboyish claims like: TBB>Susanoo, SM Preta Path...how will he get him to absorb the Sage Mode clone when he is already absorbing Bijuu Dama? Did you ever think about that Narutard?

Anyway when you learn how to debate then we can continue.

@Datguyjr and Shelke: Yup, I finally realized that; you guys are right..ill just let this thread die now lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    It wouldnt be that easy. Perfect Susanoo and Narutos Kurama mode have comparable power.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    @Kidgamer65; your wasting your time debating with this guy, even if you give Manga proof, he'll still reply back with his opinion and try to pass it off as "facts".. Were just gonna have to wait and see what happens between their fight.
    this is no manga proof, your mad because you cant proof nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    tbb>susano

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    @Kidgamer As Datguyjr has already put it, you are clearly wasting your time here. No matter how many times you post links, this guy is going to keep posting his own verdict, passing them off as facts. Let this thread die man. lol
    you AGAIN???? im so tired of proving you wrong its not even funny

your in every thread i have AND PROVE NOTHING

No, you haven't explained anything.......im done here, you are clearly a fanboy, you don't know how a real battle plays out, so all you do is make fanboyish claims like: TBB>Susanoo, SM Preta Path...how will he get him to absorb the Sage Mode clone when he is already absorbing Bijuu Dama? Did you ever think about that Narutard?

Anyway when you learn how to debate then we can continue.

@Datguyjr and Shelke: Yup, I finally realized that; you guys are right..ill just let this thread die now lol
    1. I NOTICED YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION LOL

2. your preta path theory is HORRIBLE...if madara absorbs tbb then he will leave himself open to get attacked...
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/14.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/15.html

im done you dont have to post again and let the thread die i have 560+ post
    AND NO ONE HAS PROVED HOW I AM WRONG....GOES TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE CANT PROVE SH*T BECAUSE THe ONLY THING YOU MADARA FANBOYS KNOW IS METEOR AND PS

naruto>madara

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    It wouldnt be that easy. Perfect Susanoo and Narutos Kurama mode have comparable power.
    madara NEVER said PS is comparable to kyuubi...he SAID A BIJUU.....PS might be equal to the 1 tails lol

Last edited by Ira; 10-30-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

madara NEVER said PS is comparable to kyuubi...he SAID A BIJUU.....PS might be equal to the 1 tails lol
    Considering what PS did to mountains, I would rather compare it to Kurama, than Shukaku.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara back in the day get's destroyed By Naruto just as well as Hashirama did it, but Like hashirama Naruto would probably die after exhaustion after.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

ANOTHER FAIL MEMBER....WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE????????????????lol

this is no manga proof, your mad because you cant proof nothing

tbb>susano

you AGAIN???? im so tired of proving you wrong its not even funny

get off my d**k, your in every thread i have AND PROVE NOTHING

1. I NOTICED YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION LOL

2. your preta path theory is HORRIBLE...if madara absorbs tbb then he will leave himself open to get attacked...
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/14.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/15.html

im done you dont have to post again and let the thread die i have 560+ post
    AND NO ONE HAS PROVED HOW I AM WRONG....GOES TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE RIDE MADARA D**K ANd CANT PROVE SH*T BECAUSE THe ONLY THING YOU MADARA FANBOYS KNOW IS METEOR AND PS

naruto>madara
    Sorry fanboy...i'm done with you, I don't feel like wasting my time on a loser narutard like you.