Page 8 of 30 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 583
  1. #141
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I think what he was talking about was the basic power the two hold. Like the power of PS has just as much power as tail beast has which would be their strongest technique, TBB. The thing is the TBB is a one shot attack while PS sword did what a tail beast ball would do in only one slash and thats all we saw because he refused to bring it out again after he was interrupted by itach. I could be wrong though so whats your thoughts on what I said.
    narutos bm is probably faster though and it will outlast ps and naruto has the other tb's power


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    no the power of PS is equal to a bijuu. its efficiency is beyond a bijuus as its map altering attacks are spammable. madara even stated that his susano is meant for pure destruction.

    so are you gonna counter peoples arguments or are you gonna waste peoples time and troll?
    no naruto's bm alone is more powerful than ps because he is more powerful than 5 other tailedbeast and then to add the other tailed beast power on top of that, the speed of bm, and how it can outlast ps states narutos bm>madaras ps
     
         
    Last edited by 10023213; 10-01-2012 at 02:04 AM.

  2. #142
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    why are you 2 IRRELAVENT ppl STILL here???? lol



    aint nobody talking about edo madara ... fail
    If he is not edo and still has the same abilities the same thing happens if this is ems he still wins do to being smarter better and he has PS and we have not seen his ems GTFO
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Dude you have to remember she isn't allowing Madara to use his Rinnegan, which is Cheating by the way; Taking away Madara's power.
    Why? He awakened it. It's his power. What a poor excuse for a troll.

    fail & edo madara would have died against the 5 kages if he wasnt edo
    It's as proved as your Naruto >> Madara statement. Prove it.
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    EMS madara was defeated by Gaara and Naruto. He was saved by the rinnegan. This thread is only talking about EMS madara, not Rinnegan madara.. EMS madara doesnt have Mokuton or rinnegan and he isnt edo.. Naruto is greater.
    Perfect sussano, Amatersu, arrow, vast volume of Chakra enough to control and yin yang 9 tailed beast, fan? What else? Naruto doesn't stand a chance. No character does. An why take away rinnegan which IS madara's power?
     
         

  5. #145
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    narutos bm is probably faster though and it will outlast ps and naruto has the other tb's power
    wouldn't that be speculating saying he has some power from the other tail beast. The radius of one slash would most likely affect naruto and he wouldn't be able to run forever he hasn't really perfected BM. I doubt madara's chakra lvl is low, he did manage to summon kyubbi against hashirama which must require a lot of chakra.
     
         

  6. #146
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    If he is not edo and still has the same abilities the same thing happens if this is ems he still wins do to being smarter better and he has PS and we have not seen his ems GTFO
    edo = unlimited chakra AND undying body....that's a HUGE difference......bm naruto>madara without edo

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Why? He awakened it. It's his power. What a poor excuse for a troll.



    It's as proved as your Naruto >> Madara statement. Prove it.
    madara hasnt show all rinnegan abilities so until he shows them.......

    madara has edo that alone is his advantage of the 5 kage and when tsunade hit him (cant remember if that was a clone or not)
     
         

  7. #147
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    narutos bm is probably faster though and it will outlast ps and naruto has the other tb's power




    no naruto's bm alone is more powerful than ps because he is more powerful than 5 other tailedbeast and then to add the other tailed beast power on top of that, the speed of bm, and how it can outlast ps states narutos bm>madaras ps
    dafuq are you talking about? you didnt counter my post in any way whatsoever. stop going off topic because you dont want to admit that you are wrong. perfect susanos map altering attacks are spammable, a tailed beasts map altering attacks arent, Perfect susano>bijuu.
     
         

  8. #148
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Perfect sussano, Amatersu, arrow, vast volume of Chakra enough to control and yin yang 9 tailed beast, fan? What else? Naruto doesn't stand a chance. No character does. An why take away rinnegan which IS madara's power?
    madara stated bm are comparable to ps and naruto has the strongest bm plus other tailed beast chakra
    ama doesn't work on bm or km
    naruto will never get hit by the arrow and if he does he has his cloak and instant healing abilities
    naruto has more chakra and can outlast ps
    can't control perfect host
    i doubt that fan can block a tbb ,rs, or rasengan barrage


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    dafuq are you talking about? you didnt counter my post in any way whatsoever. stop going off topic because you dont want to admit that you are wrong. perfect susanos map altering attacks are spammable, a tailed beasts map altering attacks arent, Perfect susano>bijuu.
    honestly i don't know what your talking about but i do know naruto has the strongest bm + other tailed beast chakra and madara said 1 (not literally the one tails)tailed beast compares to ps
    bm>ps
     
         

  9. #149
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Perfect sussano, Amatersu, arrow, vast volume of Chakra enough to control and yin yang 9 tailed beast, fan? What else? Naruto doesn't stand a chance. No character does. An why take away rinnegan which IS madara's power?
    because he was talking about EMS madara. The same madara who fought hashirama. If yyou dont like the stipulations then get off.. And madara has never shown that he has Amaterasu or arrows.. Where'd you get that from???
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Madara has power comparable to A (single) Bijuu.
    Bijuu Mode has power greater than 5 bijuu combined.

    That allows me to say BM > PS
    Madara ha power comparable to A? Post the link to this manga page please, I didn't read anything like that.
     
         

  11. #151
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    And it was said in an interview by kishi moto that madara is the strongest character in narutoverse so you fail i am right you are wrong /thread
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    because he was talking about EMS madara. The same madara who fought hashirama. If yyou dont like the stipulations then get off.. And madara has never shown that he has Amaterasu or arrows.. Where'd you get that from???
    LMFAO This post is awesome. Madara has EMS and yet he doesn't have Amatersu and arrows. Again what does Hashirama have anything to do with Naruto? By the way Rinnegan Madara > Hashirmama. When he fought him Madara had not awakened his rinnegan.
     
         

  13. #153
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Madara ha power comparable to A? Post the link to this manga page please, I didn't read anything like that.
    lol no....he was saying "a bijuu" not the raikage lol
     
         

  14. #154
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    And it was said in an interview by kishi moto that madara is the strongest character in narutoverse so you fail i am right you are wrong /thread
    no it was stated that madara hass no weakness plus he was talking about madara without rinnegan....stuff like that
     
         

  15. #155
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    LMFAO This post is awesome. Madara has EMS and yet he doesn't have Amatersu and arrows. Again what does Hashirama have anything to do with Naruto? By the way Rinnegan Madara > Hashirmama. When he fought him Madara had not awakened his rinnegan.
    i already explained how naruto > madara....who care what hashi did to him?????????
     
         

  16. #156
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    edo = unlimited chakra AND undying body....that's a HUGE difference......bm naruto>madara without edo



    madara hasnt show all rinnegan abilities so until he shows them.......

    madara has edo that alone is his advantage of the 5 kage and when tsunade hit him (cant remember if that was a clone or not)
    Tsunade attacked a wood clone of madara. We know madara unlocked the rinnegan sometime before his death and we know he lived for a great deal of time after hashirama died because of the recent manga pages. We also know that nagato's rinnegan was in fact madara's rinnegan since madara claims he gave his eyes to someone else. Also not using all rinnegan moves does not mean that you can take away his power.
     
         

  17. #157
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    madara stated bm are comparable to ps and naruto has the strongest bm plus other tailed beast chakra
    ama doesn't work on bm or km
    naruto will never get hit by the arrow and if he does he has his cloak and instant healing abilities
    naruto has more chakra and can outlast ps
    can't control perfect host
    i doubt that fan can block a tbb ,rs, or rasengan barrage




    honestly i don't know what your talking about but i do know naruto has the strongest bm + other tailed beast chakra and madara said 1 (not literally the one tails)tailed beast compares to ps
    bm>ps
    bijuu dama has a charge time and perfect susanos sword slash doesnt. perfect susano>bijuu. stop denying the manga.
     
         

  18. #158
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    no it was stated that madara hass no weakness plus he was talking about madara without rinnegan....stuff like that
    If it is ems madara then give him kyuubi
     
         

  19. #159
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Tsunade attacked a wood clone of madara. We know madara unlocked the rinnegan sometime before his death and we know he lived for a great deal of time after hashirama died because of the recent manga pages. We also know that nagato's rinnegan was in fact madara's rinnegan since madara claims he gave his eyes to someone else. Also not using all rinnegan moves does not mean that you can take away his power.
    just because he has rinnega doesnt mean he mastered it....he only show preta path.....you dont have to except it but its the truth
     
         

  20. #160
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    If it is ems madara then give him kyuubi
    ???????????????????
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •