Page 9 of 24 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    No this is my thread now AND NARUTO DOES NOT HAVE KYUUBI AND MADARA IS EDO i thank madara wins with no difficulty
    Fail gtfo

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    you have to swing the sword back to attack dumbass
    flash tbb has very little charge time and naruto can just make clones
    wtf you can't inherit will like how naruto did
    use that tiny little brain of yours to try and guess that the tailed beast would give him chakra not will. wtf would will do in the middle of a war if you don't have the power to back it up
    no you just have to swing the sword. there is no prep with perfect susano. naruto isnt a god. you look like you are popping a blood vessel there. are you mad that narutos power is finally being brought into a reasonable perspective and not your fanboy garbage? i dont really know what clones will do. they are easily fodderized, the same way madara fodderizes narutos clones in cannon.

yes naruto inherited the wills of the beasts. this is a fictional manga. dont be mad because your fanboyism got disproved by someone that obviously on a whole nother level compared to you.

its okay that you like naruto but stop denying the manga when you dont like it. you are allowed to keep your opinion but i go by kishi cannon. kishi cannon says that naruto isnt on madaras level.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

the only reason madara is strong is because tobirama made edo
    madara got senju dna from hashi which unlocked rinnegan
    madara got mokuton from hashi
    Give me a scan were it states madara got rennigan through hashi cells and he got it naturally naruto is fodder compared to ems madara without kyuubi

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    You cannot be serious.
    yup .... prove it wrong if u disagree

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Fail gtfo
    U fail cause edo madara makes naruto look like sh*t

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    no you just have to swing the sword. there is no prep with perfect susano. naruto isnt a god. you look like you are popping a blood vessel there. are you mad that narutos power is finally being brought into a reasonable perspective and not your fanboy garbage? i dont really know what clones will do. they are easily fodderized, the same way madara fodderizes narutos clones in cannon.

yes naruto inherited the wills of the beasts. this is a fictional manga. dont be mad because your fanboyism got disproved by someone that obviously on a whole nother level compared to you.

its okay that you like naruto but stop denying the manga when you dont like it. you are allowed to keep your opinion but i go by kishi cannon. kishi cannon says that naruto isnt on madaras level.
    madara isnt a god either
    susano has prep because it has to stabilize while naruto will prep his tbb

EDO madara fodderized a clone...(who cares about a clone)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    Key word EDO.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

if you just swing the sword it won't be as powerful
    bm has no prep time to
    how the hell are bm clones fodderized if they can do tbb from different directions and are faster than most ninjas can blink

no the tbb would not just give him will thats so stupid kishi would never just give will in the middle of a war if he could give more power to naruto to try to at least let naruto come close to madaras level. use the thing in between our ears and inside your skull
    all that other stuff you wrote was shit and didn't make since
    your probably mad current naruto>>sasuke

and yet you still didn't counter how strongest bm +other tailed beast chakra>ps......your posts are irrelevant and the same probably goes for your life

Give me a scan were it states madara got rennigan through hashi cells and he got it naturally naruto is fodder compared to ems madara without kyuubi
    do you read the manga
    i'm not even going to argue with you since you said madara without kyuubi that fought hashi fodderizes naruto

Last edited by 10023213; 10-01-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara isnt a god either
    susano has prep because it has to stabilize while naruto will prep his tbb

EDO madara fodderized a clone...(who cares about a clone)
    pathetic excuse is pathetic. madara kills naruto while he transforms into bijuu mode. madara kills naruto while he charges up a tbb. madara kills naruto while he is manifesting parts of kurama.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and i stated how naruto has a counter to everything

naruto>> madara without edo (that is what the thread is about) no one cares about edo madara
    Im not talking about edo madara everything I say is about madara(alive).

Naruto's chakra base moves are no match for madara's war fan and preta path. Naruto physical moves no match for susanoo. Add his intellegeince and war experience to the mix. Well then you have the power of the man whose name only caused this war. Truthfully naruto is a very powerful ninja but against madara he stands no chance. Like I said ninjustu and physical attacks are useless. If you believe his speed alone is enough than we are going to have to agree to disagree because i'm not gona mind and your not change mind. Plus I got things that I must complete before the night is over so I can't continue to debate with ya'll. It's been fun though and I mean it really has (no sarcasm intended).

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

pathetic excuse is pathetic. madara kills naruto while he transforms into bijuu mode. madara kills naruto while he charges up a tbb. madara kills naruto while he is manifesting parts of kurama.
    lol it take almost zero seconds to transform into bm
    doesn't take time to manifest parts of kurama
    naruto dodges whatever madara throws at him and naruto makes clones to charge tbb or naruto just does flash tbb

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Im not talking about edo madara everything I say is about madara(alive).

Naruto's chakra base moves are no match for madara's war fan and preta path. Naruto physical moves no match for susanoo. Add his intellegeince and war experience to the mix. Well then you have the power of the man whose name only caused this war. Truthfully naruto is a very powerful ninja but against madara he stands no chance. Like I said ninjustu and physical attacks are useless. If you believe his speed alone is enough than we are going to have to agree to disagree because i'm not gona mind and your not change mind. Plus I got things that I must complete before the night is over so I can't continue to debate with ya'll. It's been fun though and I mean it really has (no sarcasm intended).
    sage mode= preta path
    tbb=perfect susano
    kurama is more experienced than madara

FAAAAIL.....madara has to stabilize his susano, while naruto forms tbb....meaning both techs have prep...smh

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm going to sleep, this is ridiculous

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto possibly beats EMS Madara. Depends if he can hit a TBB before Madara gets a fatal blow. But then again, a chakra roar that toppled five Bijuu might be able to counter Susanoo's sword head on...or at least lower the damage Naruto soaks up.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

bm has no prep time to
    how the hell are bm clones fodderized if they can do tbb from different directions and are faster than most ninjas can blink

no the tbb would not just give him will thats so stupid kishi would never just give will in the middle of a war if he could give more power to naruto to try to at least let naruto come close to madaras level. use the thing in between our ears and inside your skull

and yet you still didn't say how strongest bm +other tailed beast chakra>ps......your posts are irrelevant and the same probably goes for your life

do you read the manga
    i'm not even going to argue with you since you said madara without kyuubi that fought hashi fodderizes naruto
    meh pathetic fanboy is pathetic. you sound like your mad right now but im just sitting in my chair laughing at your ridiculous posts.

all madara did was swing his sword and the mountain range was gone. stop acting like the sword slash has prep because it doesnt. get over it. lets see, narutos clones have never been shown to use a complete kurama cloak or do tbb like the real naruto. thats where your fanboyism fails because you have no evidence for what you are claiming while i use the manga. madara>>>>>>BM clones are cannon.

the manga clearly stated that naruto inherited the souls(wills) of the beasts. what you are using is speculation and that cant be used. current naruto=current sasuke btw but your a fanboy so you will ignore kishi stating that they progress as a pair so they are equal.

naruto has half the kyuubis power and it alone. im not really sure what manga you are reading. i already disproved your theory on naruto having juubi level power which is absurd but you change the manga to fit your ideas, not change your ideas to fit the manga.

madara and hashirama>naruto. kishi cannon>you.

overall your post was:

"ugly" as stated by madara himself

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by TobisPawn View Post
    Naruto possibly beats EMS Madara. Depends if he can hit a TBB before Madara gets a fatal blow.
    naruto stomps ems madara

this thread is about bm naruto vs current madara without edo

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto stomps ems madara

this thread is about bm naruto vs current madara without edo
    Naruto does not stomp EMS Madara. Yeah, he can Shunshin around Susnaoo to avoid it's hits, and get a TBB in to win, but it's definitely not as easy as it sounds.

Current Madara without Edo still has Mokuton, which is pretty useful against Naruto. But we'll see how the fight plays out first.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

meh pathetic fanboy is pathetic. you sound like your mad right now but im just sitting in my chair laughing at your ridiculous posts.

all madara did was swing his sword and the mountain range was gone. stop acting like the sword slash has prep because it doesnt. get over it. lets see, narutos clones have never been shown to use a complete kurama cloak or do tbb like the real naruto. thats where your fanboyism fails because you have no evidence for what you are claiming while i use the manga. madara>>>>>>BM clones are cannon.

the manga clearly stated that naruto inherited the souls(wills) of the beasts. what you are using is speculation and that cant be used. current naruto=current sasuke btw but your a fanboy so you will ignore kishi stating that they progress as a pair so they are equal.

naruto has half the kyuubis power and it alone. im not really sure what manga you are reading. i already disproved your theory on naruto having juubi level power which is absurd but you change the manga to fit your ideas, not change your ideas to fit the manga.

madara and hashirama>naruto. kishi cannon>you.

overall your post was:

"ugly" as stated by madara himself
    did you just say current sasuke = current bm naruto???? get out NOW ....RIGHT NOW lol

who care that madara beat a CLONE (that was edo madara btw)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

IC Madara might not even bring out PS against Naruto, which might lead to his downfall (EMS Madara). Who knows.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did you just say current sasuke = current bm naruto???? get out NOW ....RIGHT NOW lol

who care that madara beat a CLONE (that was edo madara btw)
    you mean edo madara who used no dojutsu or mokuton, only his fan? it would be no different if madara was alive. just gtfo. ems madara and edo madara share the same full power so ems madara stomps naruto as well whether you like it or not.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

you mean edo madara who used no dojutsu or mokuton, only his fan? it would be no different if madara was alive. just gtfo. ems madara and edo madara share the same full power so ems madara stomps naruto as well whether you like it or not.
    madara is using his chakra (WHICH IS UNLIMITED) to power up the fan....try again smart a*z

so your saying

ems madara = current madara without edo????? what about rinnegan and wood???????????

you are just a madara fanboy.. go to sleep

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

bm has no prep time to

and yet you still didn't counter how strongest bm +other tailed beast chakra>ps......your posts are irrelevant and the same probably goes for your life

do you read the manga
    I have probably been reading and watching longer than you and i said naruto without kyuubi gets fodderized by edo madara

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara is using his chakra (WHICH IS UNLIMITED) to power up the fan....try again smart a*z
    he used uchiha gaeshi which depends on the attack of the opponent. madara deflecting mini tbb would be no different if he were alive. he didnt even power up the fan. he merely used a tech which reflected the explosion to naruto. sorry but even if madara having unlimited chakra affected the fan, your logic still fails.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

I have probably been reading and watching longer than you and i said naruto without kyuubi gets fodderized by edo madara
    gtfo

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

he used uchiha gaeshi which depends on the attack of the opponent. madara deflecting mini tbb would be no different if he were alive. he didnt even power up the fan. he merely used a tech which reflected the explosion to naruto. sorry but even if madara having unlimited chakra affected the fan, your logic still fails.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c601/10.html
    the fan is glowing but where do you see uchiha gaeshi on the screen?????????? you fail