Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I still don't see the problem. Raikiri is more then a physical attack, it is also a ninjutsu. What's even worst is lightning>earth. Not sure why bringing that up

    And again with that swordsmen guy, how is compare a hammer shattering weapons then someone channeling chakra to be harden-like diamond?

    Kakuzu defence is not HYPE and backed it up:




    According to the Mirriam Webster Dictionary Physical is defined as
    "2 a : having material existence : perceptible especially through the senses and subject to the laws of nature"
    Raikiri is a physical ninjutsu attack but it is still a physical attack. It's not spiritual or transcendental it has a physical form perceptible through the senses and the fact that it beats Earth means subject to the laws of nature.

    Secondly according to the words on the pages I showed you... the swords can go through "any defense" and "all".
    Thirdly, it is still hype.In order for that to be valid, Kakuzu would have to be hit by every physical attack by every person that has ever lived to say whether or not any physical attack could do what he claims. As he is only 114 he wouldn't know that logically. Secondly nothing indicates whether or not he came in contact with Tsunade so he wouldn't know if she could break him. His statement is flawed by his own experience.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member kyubbi sagemode's Avatar
    Status
    kyubbi sagemode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Kakuzu solos
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,634
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    According to the Mirriam Webster Dictionary Physical is defined as
    "2 a : having material existence : perceptible especially through the senses and subject to the laws of nature"
    Raikiri is a physical ninjutsu attack but it is still a physical attack. It's not spiritual or transcendental it has a physical form perceptible through the senses and the fact that it beats Earth means subject to the laws of nature.

    Secondly according to the words on the pages I showed you... the swords can go through "any defense" and "all".
    Thirdly, it is still hype.In order for that to be valid, Kakuzu would have to be hit by every physical attack by every person that has ever lived to say whether or not any physical attack could do what he claims. As he is only 114 he wouldn't know that logically. Secondly nothing indicates whether or not he came in contact with Tsunade so he wouldn't know if she could break him. His statement is flawed by his own experience.
    Your first paragraph only elaborated more then what I have already understand and explained so I'm not sure why this was written.

    "the swords can go through "any defense" and "all"."

    It is obvious that this is hype, yet I believe it CAN break any defense though it's context, from where the battle is situated. No where in THAT battlefield is shown where they are protected.

    "In order for that to be valid, Kakuzu would have to be hit by every physical attack by every person that has ever lived to say whether or not any physical attack could do what he claims. "


    Pointless statement. How does konohamaru, Iruka, and others will prove that Kakuzu is right lol? Even if he did so this statement he will still be right because no one in the Naruto that ever lived showed to have the physical strength like Tsunade.

    " As he is only 114 he wouldn't know that logically."

    wut? I guess you were tryna insult the character without being rational for that sentence.

    "Secondly nothing indicates whether or not he came in contact with Tsunade so he wouldn't know if she could break him."

    True, but it is also Vise-versa so it all comes down to feats. And by feats Ill say she can't.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Your first paragraph only elaborated more then what I have already understand and explained so I'm not sure why this was written.

    "the swords can go through "any defense" and "all"."

    It is obvious that this is hype, yet I believe it CAN break any defense though it's context, from where the battle is situated. No where in THAT battlefield is shown where they are protected.

    "In order for that to be valid, Kakuzu would have to be hit by every physical attack by every person that has ever lived to say whether or not any physical attack could do what he claims. "


    Pointless statement. How does konohamaru, Iruka, and others will prove that Kakuzu is right lol? Even if he did so this statement he will still be right because no one in the Naruto that ever lived showed to have the physical strength like Tsunade.

    " As he is only 114 he wouldn't know that logically."

    wut? I guess you were tryna insult the character without being rational for that sentence.

    "Secondly nothing indicates whether or not he came in contact with Tsunade so he wouldn't know if she could break him."

    True, but it is also Vise-versa so it all comes down to feats. And by feats Ill say she can't.
    Just because we don't know a character stronger than her it doesn't mean one doesn't exist. He is limited by his knowledge. So he cannot say that. And Tsunade has never encountered a solid which she has no broken as far as we've seen.
    For Instance that Would mean that Kakuzu could withstand Meteors from Madara, as those are physical attacks. He could withstand attacks from the S06P, etc. etc. He would not be able to say that unless he did what I mentioned. That is therefore the actual limits on his knowledge and thus he cannot make that statement . Therefore his statement is hype.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,634
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Just because we don't know a character stronger than her it doesn't mean one doesn't exist. He is limited by his knowledge. So he cannot say that. And Tsunade has never encountered a solid which she has no broken as far as we've seen.
    For Instance that Would mean that Kakuzu could withstand Meteors from Madara, as those are physical attacks. He could withstand attacks from the S06P, etc. etc. He would not be able to say that unless he did what I mentioned. That is therefore the actual limits on his knowledge and thus he cannot make that statement . Therefore his statement is hype.

    "Just because we don't know a character stronger than her it doesn't mean one doesn't exist."


    So let us make one a character and say there is someone out there? This argument is going to go no where lets just focus on how SHE can do it instead.

    "Would mean that Kakuzu could withstand Meteors from Madara"


    Debatable/arguable

    And again let's just focus on how she can do it.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    >_>
    The point is your original point was based on hype.
    We're talking what is most likely. And it is most likely that Tsunade would break through Kakuzu as every solid has a breaking point.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,634
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    She has yet prove to break diamond substance such as Enma transformation or Kusanagi and Domu is said to have the same substance.

    I don't think she can.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,634
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Kakuzu and Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    >_>
    The point is your original point was based on hype.
    We're talking what is most likely. And it is most likely that Tsunade would break through Kakuzu as every solid has a breaking point.

    " every solid has a breaking point."


    If this statement is true then, if anything, Kakuzu, surviving one, will warn him not to keep tanking her hits and fight differently.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •