ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Learning from the ice sage himself

sits waiting for zanji,

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Re: Learning from the ice sage himself

Alright rookie, just so you know and all the other rookies know I am generally against training people my customs......especially the ones that fall into my ice category........but since I won't always be here......I suppose I can train someone in two of them

right so you wanted to learn how to use Ice Clone and Ice Merge eh?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

yes ^_^ and in return i give you water extraction.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Un-holy shit dude.....finding this thread was a pain lol..........

Anyways as I am aware rookie you know your shit about ice techs....but what your about to learn in this training session is that your knowledge of this element.....was limited at best

*while saying that I interlock my fingers together infront of my chest and just as I finish a massive explosion of chakra bursts out of my body that nearly instantly freezes the entire area for 50 miles in every direction of me and creating a massive blizzard, and I unlock my fingers and look dead at you with a sigh*

(Kinjutsu: Hyoton Hijutsu: Aisu Toshigoro)Forbidden Technique: Secret Ice Style: Ice Age
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 80
    Damage: N/A (+150 if a glacier falls on the opponent/user)
    Description: The user interlocks their fingers and focuses all their Hyoton chakra into a giant shock wave. That effects a 50 mile radius, turning the area into an arctic frozen tundra, with everything iced over, mountains of snow/ice, glaciers all around, and a horrible blizzard.
    Note: This jutsu cannot be over powered by any fire technique. This jutsu can only be performed once a fight.
    Side Effect: Once performed the user may not perform any Ninjutsu until the following turn.

That rookie is my unique way of turning any battlefield there is.......into my battlefield this will also the best way for me to teach you those two techniques as there is a mass assortment of ice......

Now tell me, what is the quickest and most effective way of training......

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Understood ice sage. Watchs as you use ice age. The most efftive way to train OS with the use of kagebunshins which double your exp from learning jutsu

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Bingo rookie, so now obviously if you do not know how to make a shadow clone I get to ***** slap you with my Terra Force

Now, we will begin with the Ice Clone *two Ice clones of myself rise up out of the ground as I say "Ice Clones"*

(Hyouton: Aisu bunshin no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Must know water clone prior to learning this ability. The clone is stronger allowing it to last longer

Now the concept of this technique is basically making a more advanced version of the regular Water Clone, but this one is made purely of Ice, and as such can only use Ice techniques that the user can use. As well as last a bit longer than a regular water clone re shadow clone, they won't poof the moment they are struck......like this

*punches the ice clone to my left shattering its jaw*

See, can still fight even without its jaw, its merely a more advanced clone.

Now *both my clones shatter into several ice pieces*

Try and make your first Ice Clone

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

No hand seals correct on phone so please excuse spelling errors idea normal shadow clone jutsu to form 4 clones

Me and my clones focus our water chakra into the air next to us molding it into a human shape then with our wind chakra we try and freeze it the clones made are mis shaped.and shatter we continue tos process for 30 minutes my clones poof. I gain all theory exp. Once again i focus my water chakra into the air next to me firming water molcules using my chakra I try molding the chakra into my shape then using my wind chakra I freeze the water forming an ice.clone using my.chakra I make it take my appernce.

How's that zanji sensei?

Last edited by -Haku Yuki-; 08-22-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*watching Haku attempting to make the clones over and over again and failing time and again but slightly improving, I see he has almost made a proper clone, I walk over to it and slightly tap it on the forehead with my finger tip and it cracks and begins to break apart*

Sorry rookie, you've made it far too brittle and far too cold, the colder this clone is, the less durable it is especially since

*points at the inside of the clone*

You failed to freeze all the water and mixing enough of your own chakra into it, the water will continuously weaken the ice making it that much more brittle, your freezing the outside layer of it quicker than the inside is freezing

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    *watching Haku attempting to make the clones over and over again and failing time and again but slightly improving, I see he has almost made a proper clone, I walk over to it and slightly tap it on the forehead with my finger tip and it cracks and begins to break apart*

Sorry rookie, you've made it far too brittle and far too cold, the colder this clone is, the less durable it is especially since

*points at the inside of the clone*

You failed to freeze all the water and mixing enough of your own chakra into it, the water will continuously weaken the ice making it that much more brittle, your freezing the outside layer of it quicker than the inside is freezing
    under stood i'll try again zanji sensei.

shadow clone jutsu! creates four shadow clones.

We each begin to focus our water chakra into the area next to us creating water molecules and molding it into our shape, then using our futon chakra we freeze the water slowly going back and forth between the outside and inside layer of the water freezing them with the same amount of chakra and same amount of time not freezing one after then the other finally we finish freezing the water and using our chakra we make the clone look like us but it breaks apart. We repeat the same process over and over for an hour differing the speed of the freezing the amount of chakra used to use freeze the water or make the water the amount of coldness made with the ice each time.

"huff huff, ok shadow clone jutsu release!" teh clones poof and i gain all their exp.

Once again i focus water chakra onto the area next to me creating water molecules, i then shape the chakra to have my features my height and my width, then focusing my futon chakra into teh water controlling the temp of the wind i send the wind chakra back and forth at a certain speed freezing the inside then outside going the same rate with each side controlling the wind chakra to keep the ice at a certain temputure i finish freezing the clone at the best possible temputure for the clone then using my chakra i make it take my appernce.

" hows that zanji sensei?"

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*watching Haku create his clones, on his latest ones I walk over and inspect them and notice something off about the joints of their limbs and without saying a word I walk away with my hands in my pockets and I turn around and glare Haku dead in the eyes*

Rookie, have that clone you just made come at me......if it can

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

*watching Haku create his clones, on his latest ones I walk over and inspect them and notice something off about the joints of their limbs and without saying a word I walk away with my hands in my pockets and I turn around and glare Haku dead in the eyes*

Rookie, have that clone you just made come at me......if it can
    notices him watching the the joints and arms ( guess he's gonna rip the arm off cause its weak or something)

ok sensei

i have the clone charge forward and attempt to upper cut you in the jaw

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    notices him watching the the joints and arms ( guess he's gonna rip the arm off cause its weak or something)

ok sensei

i have the clone charge forward and attempt to upper cut you in the jaw
    *as Haku's clone tries to take its first step it's leg breaks and it falls to the ground and shatters*

Just as I expected......you did good in the rest of the clone rookie, you jsut made the joints a bit too solid, thus not enabling it too move, you quite basically made a ice missile of yourself that....wasn't gonna go anywhere.

Work on the joints and you will about have it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

under stood i'll try again zanji sensei.

shadow clone jutsu! creates four shadow clones.

We each begin to focus our water chakra into the area next to us creating water molecules and molding it into our shape, then using our futon chakra we freeze the water slowly going back and forth between the outside and inside layer of the water freezing them with the same amount of chakra and same amount of time not freezing one after then the other finally we finish freezing the water, we make sure to make the joints not to hard yet not to soft we make sure the joints are acable of moving like a normal person. and using our chakra we make the clone look like us but it breaks apart. We repeat the same process over and over for an hour differing the speed of the freezing the amount of chakra used to use freeze the water or make the water the amount of coldness made with the ice each time.

"huff huff, ok shadow clone jutsu release!" teh clones poof and i gain all their exp.

Once again i focus water chakra onto the area next to me creating water molecules, i then shape the chakra to have my features my height and my width, then focusing my futon chakra into teh water controlling the temp of the wind i send the wind chakra back and forth at a certain speed freezing the inside then outside going the same rate with each side controlling the wind chakra to keep the ice at a certain temputure i finish freezing the clone at the best possible temputure for the clone, then as i freeze the water i make sure to make its joints just right and not to solid yet not to soft. then using my chakra i make it take my appernce.

" hows that zanji sensei?"

btw just rewrote the same stuff but added in the joints

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*without even checking the clone that was made, I know it is a base clone capable of movement*

Well done, now Ice Clones are only capable of using Ice techniques that the user himself knows and nothing else, cannot use water, wind, fire, earth, or lightning based techniques only ice techs, tai, and ken techs.

Now lets see if you made your clone capable of using any of your ice techniques without using the ice of itself

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

*without even checking the clone that was made, I know it is a base clone capable of movement*

Well done, now Ice Clones are only capable of using Ice techniques that the user himself knows and nothing else, cannot use water, wind, fire, earth, or lightning based techniques only ice techs, tai, and ken techs.

Now lets see if you made your clone capable of using any of your ice techniques without using the ice of itself
    ok,

i have my clone step forward making a single hand seal focusing his ice chakra into the ground he makes ice spikes raise from the ground.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    ok,

i have my clone step forward making a single hand seal focusing his ice chakra into the ground he makes ice spikes raise from the ground.
    ~_~" Such a lack of imagination ~_~" what has become of these recent generations ~_~"

Alright fine, time to continue onto Ice Merge, now this is a highly risky technique if it is not mastered...... I have reserved a spot in the hospital for such occasion's

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Ok under stood and I have some good ideas for ice merge.

Creates 4 shadow clones and thirds clones form 4 ice clones each.

Haku: I'm ready

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*shatters the ice clones without a moment of hesitation*

No, you will not start off merging with the Ice Clones, *destroys two of your shadow clones, and I slam my hand on into the snow and raise it out of the snow as an ice wall forms infront of me*

Now you understand how to use Underground projection fish correct?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Understood sensei, and yes I do. It allows you to merge with certin earth jutsu

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Well Ice Merge was first created based off of this, along with a mixture of how attacks phase through Tobi due to it even working on incoming Ice Techniques

Now.....first thing you may use your clones to start merging into this ice wall that is not moving, and they must come out on the other side in One Piece

But after you have successfully done so with the clones, you will not be allowed to use the clones for the next portion of the testing Which involves Ice coming at you in great speeds, and exiting Ice as it shatters

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Under stood zanji sensei!

Has my two current clones focus their chakra into their body they run at the ice and just hit it and fall on their butts they try again but this time they walk up to it and place their hands on it and try to .mix their chakra with the ice and mangae to get their hand inside of the ice but they poof because of lack of the right chakra mix.

Forms 4 more clones

We begin to try again this time we go up to the ice wall remebering and
    Keeping in mind our earth training and out ice mirror jutsu wr focus ice chakra thoughout their entire bodies and begin to walk into the walls about ten time they walk into the wall and just fall down they get back up and focus their chakra thoughout their body again walking into the wall the merge their chakra with the ice infront of them slowly walking I to the wall but they poof. I form more clones they continue to merge their chakra and then their boildies into the wall chaging the chakra and focus each time an hour passes and my clones still continue a clone gets though to the other aide bit without their arms. They poof, once again I form 4 shadow clones focusing just the right enough of chakra into their body they press their hands upagaonst the ice wall then they merge their chakra into the ice and then push their hands forward into the ice focusing on mixing their cells and chakra into the ice and attepmt to make it to the next side.

Haku: did they make it?

Last edited by -Haku Yuki-; 09-14-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*After several hours and days of watching clones attempt to go threw it and fail one finally makes it through without getting caught in the Ice*

Alright, finally you had one that was smart enough to make it through the ice.....now that was static ice meaning....its motionless.....Now

*creates a gigantic ice block beside me, and a smaller one on the other side of me*

Without the use of Clones, you are to meld through this ice, and I will tell you this now, I have reserved special sections in the hospital just for this sort of thing....you will not come out of this unscathed

*With the single use of a hand seal both Ice blocks rush at Haku, with the larger one infront of the smaller one with 3 feet of space between the two. While the Ice blocks are heading at him, I quickly create my Frozen Phoenix above my head just feet infront of me waiting to be fired off*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

*After several hours and days of watching clones attempt to go threw it and fail one finally makes it through without getting caught in the Ice*

Alright, finally you had one that was smart enough to make it through the ice.....now that was static ice meaning....its motionless.....Now

*creates a gigantic ice block beside me, and a smaller one on the other side of me*

Without the use of Clones, you are to meld through this ice, and I will tell you this now, I have reserved special sections in the hospital just for this sort of thing....you will not come out of this unscathed

*With the single use of a hand seal both Ice blocks rush at Haku, with the larger one infront of the smaller one with 3 feet of space between the two. While the Ice blocks are heading at him, I quickly create my Frozen Phoenix above my head just feet infront of me waiting to be fired off*
    Haku: i know zanji sensei!
    *clone spoofs knowledge is gained*
    As i see the ice coming at me i remeber the training my clones had just gone though looking at the ice i can tell at what angle it will hit me as well as teh smaller blocks behind it knowing this i know which parts of my body to meld and which parts to unmeld when the ice comes remebering the ice mirrors, remebering the training haku prepares said body part focusing and doing the same thing the successful clone did he merges his body with the ice as it comes into contact fuseing his cells into the cie as it hits his body part and then doing it with thenext aprt of his body fuseing and un fusing as the ice comes and teh ice exists from his back the backj unfuses with the ice having it go out completly intact. then with perfect timing as the ice passes though the body haku unmelds the body part as the ice comes though and remolds certain parts for the next one as the ice passes though haku fuses his cells into the ice like the last times and un fuses as it passes that certain area then noticing the ice phoenix haku prepares for it aswell.