230 49.36%
Page 11 of 22 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 134f View Post
    nobody understood that it was a zetsu clone, otherwise their vision would not be linked
    their vision didnt got linked , obito just saw through his other sharingan that kakashi had .

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think one thing we re all overlooking is obito being able to see rin die before he got there. So that is one indicator that we should have known that kakashi killed her. THIS, I believe, is the most important thing in the chapter. If obito *being an uchiha* was able to SPY on konoha through kakashi because he had his other eye would make it perfect for obito to get all the intel he needed to invade konoha and basically train with minato without actually being there. Hence why he was able to learn minatos tactics and fight him so well at such a young age! HOLY SHIT I JUST BLEW MY OWN MIND! Let me know what you think!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am legend

My theory remember whem itachi grabbed sasuke's hand while he was using chidori. A mist ninja maybe kisame who i believe was already working for madars grabbed kakashi and threw him into rin. The chidori isnt conpletely unavoidable. Im sure kakashi could see through the mist with his new sharingan he could see the other ninjas movement if not im going to call bad writing on kishi part. Because kakashi is too smart to accidently kill a comrade.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The white zetsus can communicate through telepathically and are scattered to collect information...
    None of this is happening by accident.
    All hail Madara!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55266860/13

Spiral zetsu said there were experimental bodies. Rin might have been connected like abducted by mist village. check kakashi's eyes on last page... he was like forced to kill Rin...

knowing kakashi's personality, there must be a very good reason behind why he killed Rin...:confused:

Last edited by SEEDLESS; 10-02-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: picture not loading.. error

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyerinnegan View Post
    Hidden mist techique is silent killing, I thougth that kakashi will attack mist ninja, because of mist technique he accidentally attack rin
    Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum so... Hi.:D
    I dont think Kakashi do that because some confusion, im telling this because in the last page you can see kakachi face and if im not wrong is like he know what is doing... but im confuse in a part, with uchiha eye you can know if you are trap in a genjutsu?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Quote Originally Posted by Seighmund View Post
    I think one thing we re all overlooking is obito being able to see rin die before he got there. So that is one indicator that we should have known that kakashi killed her. THIS, I believe, is the most important thing in the chapter. If obito *being an uchiha* was able to SPY on konoha through kakashi because he had his other eye would make it perfect for obito to get all the intel he needed to invade konoha and basically train with minato without actually being there. Hence why he was able to learn minatos tactics and fight him so well at such a young age! HOLY SHIT I JUST BLEW MY OWN MIND! Let me know what you think!
    i think if obito can spy konoha, therefore kakashi could spy akatsuki and vice versa...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    i think if obito can spy konoha, therefore kakashi could spy akatsuki and vice versa...
    Maybe he can't because is isn't uchiha, not being able to use certain perks of the sharingan such as that. Just speculation.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everything seems to be coming together love it!! 4/5 just because of some pointless starting pages the comments are helping me understand thx guys

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Possible Events
    A) It wouldn't be shocking if Kakashi killed Rin for the hell of it, for the sake of the "Mission" or just for Power. Kakashi remember in this time is ignorant and follows by the rules. He probably didn't become wiser until he got older.

B) Kakashi fawked up and killed Rin on accident because accidents do happen, and regrets for the rest of his terrible life. It could explain on how he's more skilled against mist ninjas such as Zabuza, ya know learn from your mistakes c:

C) The b1tch was a lie. Rin could have been a backstabbing b1tch and worked around town like Kabuto as a kid and she fawked up somewhere and in return Kakashi fawked her up.

D) All leaders are corrupt in one way or another. No-ones perfect c: Hash fawked Madara over, Tobirama still is to be fawking someone over, Hiruzen in a way fawked the Uchihas over, and Minato could have fawked Rin over, Tsunade fawked Jiraya over. Now all of these mofos didn't neccessarily get fawked over but better solutions out dere home dawg gee.

E) Kakashi falls in love with Rin RIGHT after she stops loving Kakashi and falls in love with the to-be dead Obito who's not dead, and b1tch tells him what's up and Kakashi get's pissed and kills her so she can be with her dead lover who's not really dead.

Either ways it all makes sense c:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Quote Originally Posted by Y3llovv fla5h View Post
    To me this week was kinda lame, I guess it was necessary but still, some of it was pointless!
    Everyone knew it was gonna be Kakashi that killed Rin...
    wow!!! maybe it is only YOU who knew kakashi would kill Rin. ^^,
    Peace!!!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukalotta Kok View Post
    Possible Events
    A) It wouldn't be shocking if Kakashi killed Rin for the hell of it, for the sake of the "Mission" or just for Power. Kakashi remember in this time is ignorant and follows by the rules. He probably didn't become wiser until he got older.

B) Kakashi fawked up and killed Rin on accident because accidents do happen, and regrets for the rest of his terrible life. It could explain on how he's more skilled against mist ninjas such as Zabuza, ya know learn from your mistakes c:

C) The b1tch was a lie. Rin could have been a backstabbing b1tch and worked around town like Kabuto as a kid and she fawked up somewhere and in return Kakashi fawked her up.

D) All leaders are corrupt in one way or another. No-ones perfect c: Hash fawked Madara over, Tobirama still is to be fawking someone over, Hiruzen in a way fawked the Uchihas over, and Minato could have fawked Rin over, Tsunade fawked Jiraya over. Now all of these mofos didn't neccessarily get fawked over but better solutions out dere home dawg gee.

E) Kakashi falls in love with Rin RIGHT after she stops loving Kakashi and falls in love with the to-be dead Obito who's not dead, and b1tch tells him what's up and Kakashi get's pissed and kills her so she can be with her dead lover who's not really dead.

Either ways it all makes sense c:
    Fawk

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Someone theorized that the vision that Obito had of Rin dying was from Kakashi's eye, but I would think it is not possible for the Sharingans to link that way otherwise, Kakashi would likely have envisioned Obito's point of view at some point and show it in the manga or at least show that he is disturbed by it. But Kakashi did not ever show such signs.

It makes sense that Kakashi is actually a Zetsu since Zetsus can communicate telepathically with each other at a certain distance and therefore, they can share vision (visual information) together.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asbnana View Post
    Strange though thats not what the episode showed (ep. 119-120). In that Rin was alive after the fight. Kakashi had Minato's kunai which had Minato's seal. Minato came to the rescue according to the episode and Kakashi was knocked out by the enemy. Minato took care of all those enemy ninja and when Kakashi woke up Rin was alive standing on a field looking at the sky. Minato himself says that he heard the story about Obito from Rin.
    yeah this is months later buddy (evidenced by how long obitos hair grew. that doesn't happen in a few days or weeks even.)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think, at this point it could even be true that madara is the "good guy",
    who got thrown out of his village by the evil senju (as he claimed to be some chaps back) .
    hes now sitting in the shadows, observing with zetsu/gedo mazou.
    so he says to obito "you'll be back, and u will thank me properly"
    coz at that point he knows about some senju plans with rin.
    (sth like "kakashi, you go kill rin.for this/that reason" ordered by sarutobi/minato)
    and sadly being this old and weak, he cant help in any way.
    so obito wouldn't even be twisted, he simply comes to know the truth :-D

that would be an amazing plot-twist,
    after so many years the naruto world view would be turned upside down!
    now gimme some shitstorm ;-)

not saying madara is an innocent man, i truly think neither senju or uchiha are completely good or evil. more like they both are coloured in some grey in between.
    thats what naruto will come to realize.
    and in admitting there's blood on every ninjas hand lies the key to the way back to/for sasuke and to end that endless struggle of hate.

Last edited by Eisenpelz; 10-02-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so many people are saying kakashi is crying. i don't see that. he looks like he's in straight fight mode IN THE RAIN. rain drops can look like tear drops on your face. can't wait to see the explanation

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would actually be dissapointed if it turned out to be something like gen jutsu. That would just ruin it. im hoping that Rin blamed Kakashi for making obito sacrifice himself just to save kakashi and began hating him (maybe because she had a crush on him too) maybe madara managed to use gen jutsu to fuel her hatred and she eventually attacks him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

reason why Kakashi was forced to kill her: he was crying and he mourns her and Obitos death alot.
    reason why Rin wasn't a spy: If Rin was a spy then why would Kakashi mourn Rin's death as a former comrade. Also If Obito found out Rin was a spy why would he care for her death?
    There were no mist ninja around so it is kind of suspicious.
    If Madara did plan Rins death why did he let Obito get crushed by the boulders? why did'nt the zetsus save him. He said the fact he survived was a miracle. So he planned Rins death but let Obito get crushed? **** logic.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whether Kakashi killed Rin on purpose or not.. (Which I doubt, but who knows what really happened?)
    What the hell did Obito do, seeing Kakashi killing her? Instantly turning around and running back to Madara? When he was so motivated to finally go out and see/help them? I mean yeah, he could be shocked or something but he would at least be pissed as hell, right? Raging at Kakashi because he killed her? At least that would be plausible for me.
    I mean Kakashi didn't know Obito was alive until they destroyed his mask the last few chapters ago. He was obviously surprised.
    And on top of that, why can Obito see what Kakashi can see through his Sharingan but Kakashi can't see what Obito can see? Am I getting this right? This makes no sense.
    1. Because Kakashi should be able to do this also. It's like the same eye, so? (Or does this just work when it's your own eye? Jesus.)
    2. Because if he could do this back then, why wasn't he doing this all the time and would be all like spying on the plans for the war or whatever?
    I don't get anything.
    Nothing makes sense to me.
    Please Explain.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is like a no no,kishi why you show us this,not kakashi,he didnt do it,
    but picture show me he did,but why he crying,no i still cant belive it,not kakashi
    pls let him be under controle,or the black zetus tranforum into kakashi
    again no,cant wait for the next chapter

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thewondererer View Post
    Someone theorized that the vision that Obito had of Rin dying was from Kakashi's eye, but I would think it is not possible for the Sharingans to link that way otherwise, Kakashi would likely have envisioned Obito's point of view at some point and show it in the manga or at least show that he is disturbed by it. But Kakashi did not ever show such signs.

It makes sense that Kakashi is actually a Zetsu since Zetsus can communicate telepathically with each other at a certain distance and therefore, they can share vision (visual information) together.
    if there's a zetsu there it's Rin because kakashi's using chidori and as far as we know zetsu's clones can't use techniques from the people they turned into.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605Predictions

This. i dont believe genjutsu or he "accidently" hit her with the chidori. He has the sharingan so accident is not an option. It was probably staged by madara all along in order to turn Obito against the leaf. i also think obito will find this out soon and possibly help take out madara.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by konte811 View Post
    yeah this is months later buddy (evidenced by how long obitos hair grew. that doesn't happen in a few days or weeks even.)
    i give it a few months considering the amount of hair that grew on sasuke in 1 month on the chunnin exam arc.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    reason why Kakashi was forced to kill her: he was crying and he mourns her and Obitos death alot.
    reason why Rin wasn't a spy: If Rin was a spy then why would Kakashi mourn Rin's death as a former comrade. Also If Obito found out Rin was a spy why would he care for her death?
    There were no mist ninja around so it is kind of suspicious.
    If Madara did plan Rins death why did he let Obito get crushed by the boulders? why did'nt the zetsus save him. He said the fact he survived was a miracle. So he planned Rins death but let Obito get crushed? **** logic.

maybe madara wanted him in a position where where he could control him, plus that way Obito also got the 1st hokage DNA and owned madara's a favour

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    What if Rin was a traitor giving info to the Mist? Wouldn't that be just a total mind ****. I can't wait from answers next week!
    Dude that's actually the first thing i thought when i seen kakashi using the chidori on her