This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605Predictions

I think the zetsu had something to do with it but i hope not

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

Just food for thought. Kishi uses foreshadowing heavy. Go back to when Team 7 was being trained. We got foreshadowing about Obito with his not abandoning comrades speech. Now look a few pannels over where he tells Sakura to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies. Kakashi's speech to team seven that day wasn't a bunch of random stuff. The further the story has progressed the more we see it has to do with the mistakes he made on the battlefield as a leader.

There's a chance there was a third team member being held hostage somewhere and Kakashi got put in a space like Nagato. Difference being Nagato didn't expect Yahiko to jump in a kill him; Kakashi may very well have taken the course of action to kill her after the choices were laid out and Rin told him to do it. We didn't see a third team member also, hence the capture theory.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its the alternate universe where everything is opposite. Thats why madara was so confident. He

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmmm. I find it weird that Madara said "you WILL come back here" sounds like Madara knew what was going to happen? What Obito saw either zetsus that took the form of Kakashi and Rin, or Madara was the one who planned things to go down this way.

3/5.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it is because of 3 tails ! 3 tail can make illusion... very strong illusion. That we can see about capturing 3 tails for it's power.
    Therefore kakashi can't tell rin is enemy or not.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay. That was not expected.

But as far as we know, Kakashi won't notice Obito since he thought that he has been dead since the battle at Kanabi Bridge. So Obito will probably not attack Kakashi or confront him. But as you've all said, Kakashi could be in a genjutsu and fight Obito without even knowing.

But it's strange that Madara was so confident that Obito would return to him. He must know something. Or maybe it's him who put Kakashi under his genjutsu.

Cant wait till next chapter!

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well zetsu said something about them being guinea pigs of the mist or something, and then they said they "thought" it was rain. So i'm assuming genjustu

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think kakashi and rin was on a top secret A rank misson that's why enemy of anbu level were after them , as the info that they gather was important for the village they defend them self as long as possible but when there escape was not possible ,kakashi killed rin in order to save info.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

5...Everything seems to be perfectly laid out for the upcoming chapters.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan View Post
    Nop, that kakashi cant be a zetsu transformation, zetsu only clone a ninja and his chakra flow, but they cant use their techniques such as chidori/raikiri, about the zetsu that atacked the medical ninja´s camp during the great ninja war, he couldn´t use neji´s byakugan, they only copy chakra nothing more.
    Very true. Zetsu clones can't use techniques. But look at that page again. What do you see? We see Kakashi with his hand through Rin's chest. We don't actually see him using chidori/raikiri. We just see what would have happened after he used it.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding

Kakashi killed her, that's why those tears in his eyes, I have no doubt about that... but WHY??? Now I am really depressed about Obito. I see why he is such a hater, I'd be if I saw that too! :mad:

I'm sure Kakashi had a valid reason to do that, because otherwise he wouldn't be crying etc.

Also, Obito's attack on Konoha now looks like his personal vengeance on Minato... he had a 'motive'

"Why Obito hates the Uchihas??? Find out next time, on Dragon Ba... oops, Naruto, next time on Naruto!"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he def did kill her, and now we know obito can see out of kakaishi's eye he gave to him. clears alot of things up. also i have a feeling this why hes always like, never use this on your friends sasuke. i wanna see what happens thou. dont wanna wait till next week. what if he did it trying to unlock ms? like heard from someone thats how you do it. that would be wild as f**k

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Saotome View Post
    he def did kill her, and now we know obito can see out of kakaishi's eye he gave to him. clears alot of things up. also i have a feeling this why hes always like, never use this on your friends sasuke. i wanna see what happens thou. dont wanna wait till next week. what if he did it trying to unlock ms? like heard from someone thats how you do it. that would be wild as f**k
    Kakashi would never kill her to obtain the mangekyo. Madara probably set it up for Obito to obtain it. He's already planned to use Obito as his partner in his plan.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

personally I know kakashi wouldnt do something like this without a perfectly explainable reason I actually think that his body was bieng controlled though yes I am sure kakashi was USED to kill rin.....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can just barely tell when
    you're afraid because that is
    the only emotion I have been
    able to recognize.

Here is what i think! maybe somebody agree with me on this, what if kakashi attacked a zetzu clone that covered rin? like zetzu is covering obito? maybe he just like u know covered the whole body until kakashi pierced him and/ her?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by weelo View Post
    kakashi was crying so he had to kill her or it was a mistake. The fourth told him not to use the chidori anymore he was to fast and it was imperfect. Should have listen kakashi should have listened.
    that's not the case. After Kakashi received obito's sharingan, he was able to control it.

she said "ka.....kakashi" as if she was taken by surprise by him so I don't even think they we're fighting each other. If she attacked Kakashi he would subdue her, not kill her. If she were a traitor, the old kakashi before obito's death would probably have killed her. After Obito sparked Kakashi's revelation I don't think he would kill Rin even after finding out she's a traitor. He would probably just take her out to the fields and let her escape to never return. It could be a set up by Madara. Maybe Kakashi and Rin, or even just Rin, are zetsus. it could be a genjutsu. maybe he didn't even leave the cave.

even better, maybe Kakashi is a zetsu and he killed Rin. Obito may find out that it was Madara all along that killed Rin and join forces with Kakashi :shrug:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looking at all these theories about them being zetus and Kakashi being under genjutsu and him accidentally hitting Rin in the mist shows how little people pay attention to detail. Let me break this down as to why it can't be these options.

Genjutsu - Kakashi has a sharingan which casts the ultimate genjutsu. Any genjutsu technique used against him is useless as he can see through it unless it has be cast by another sharingan user with superior eye level.

Accidentally hit Rin - Kakahi may not be able to see through the mist but he definitely isn't the type to be so careless and make such a mistake. Don't forget this is Kakashi we are talking about. He is very tactical and would make sure not to leave Rin unguarded as she is the medic(and weakest) in the team(remember his strategy against Zabuza).

Zetsus - A number of people already pointed out the link between Kakashi and Obitos eyes which means it is the real Kakashi(the senju + uchiha ability allowed obito to see what kakashi saw??). But as for Rin even if it was a setup and she was actually a zetsu then how is she still dead in real life and Kakshi goes to she her grave. Secondly why would Kakashi be crying if he was smart enough to work out that Rin was a zetsu.

I believe that the only viable situation would be that Kakashi may have been manipulated by a technique similar to mind Transfer tech, Shadow tech or something of the sort where Kakashi can't control his own body.

Last edited by NarUfan95; 10-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

Clearly tears, yeah it's raining but you don't see a pool of water under Rin or Obito's eyes. He's crying for sure.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember when kakashi told sasuke "right before he left the village" to not go down the road of revenge. Didn't kakashi state that he went down that path so he knows where it leads. Could it be that kakashi sought revenge against Rin. He trusted her and cared for her ands so kakashi felt betrayed when he found out she was a double agent for the mist. Think of her as a kabuto of her time. Kakashi didn't want to kill her but had to for the sake of the village. Orrrrrrr it could be what everyone else is saying. Genjustu.... Accident...Etc.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

What I want to know is, Kakashi didn't unlock MS until later on supposedly right? Well why didn't this event get him MS? Unless he already knew how to handle his emotions because he knew what he had to do. Either that or Rin wasn't as close as a friend to Kakashi as we thought she should've been. Or this event never really happened.

Last edited by Bahama; 10-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

Sh*t just got real

Konoha Detective
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that rin was a spy for the hidden mist and kakashi had no other choice but to kill her, which would explain his tears and madara already knew this since he has zetsu spies all over that communicate through telepathy. And that he only wanted obito to see it happen so that he would have no reason to return to the leaf

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    What I want to know is, Kakashi didn't unlock MS until later on supposedly right? Well why didn't this event get him MS? Unless he already knew how to handle his emotions because he knew what he had to do. Either that or Rin wasn't as close as a friend to Kakashi as we thought she should've been.
    Sasuke also thought he unlocked the sharingan during the fight against Haku. But he unlocked it during the slaughter of the clan.

Kyubbi Lord (MWHAAAHAA) OnlineVirus12's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking that Kakashi might got controlled by a Zestu, If you see on page 17, there is this thing wrapped around Kakashi's arm. ALSO, Kakashi was crying so he can't be a Zestu. You know when that swirl Zestu wrapped around Kakashi, Who said they can control the person in there body.... Well that's my Theroy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy

Zetsu copied Kakashi's chakra and turned into him to kill Rin... Madara knew about his love for Rin and staged it, that is why Madara is not telling his boys Zetsus to stop him from escaping, instead they are taking him there to witness the pain! Madara is a bad ass... He used zetsu against Obito to make him come back. its too obvious