Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

I say it was genjutsu used on Kakashi, he had tears in his eyes

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykero View Post
    I say it was genjutsu used on Kakashi, he had tears in his eyes
    Thats also my opinion, he was under a genjutsu or something, dont believe that rin was giving info to that mist village

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan View Post
    Nop, that kakashi cant be a zetsu transformation, zetsu only clone a ninja and his chakra flow, but they cant use their techniques such as chidori/raikiri, about the zetsu that atacked the medical ninja´s camp during the great ninja war, he couldn´t use neji´s byakugan, they only copy chakra nothing more.
    Agreed. Kakashi crying and the whole eye connection are intended for us to understand that this was really Kakashi, not a clone or doppleganger. Rin could still be a Zetsu clone that tricked Kakashi into killing her. Although, I'll admit, she is crying too... Evidence that Rin is still alive could be found in 139 (as somebody else posted earlier) where some woman is talking with Kakashi at Obito's grave and we never see her again. Although, this woman doesn't look like Rin at all.

If this is the case, Kakashi was probably pretty shaken up by having to kill a Rin clone and made Rin go into hiding/change her appearance after this incident to keep his promise to Obito since somebody seemed to have it out for her. I'm still holding out for Rin being alive and becoming an integral part of the current time story. It would be a nice twist and a good transition for a character we have yet to meet, such as "the one who knows everything".

Status
    Mar 2012
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

it could be obito is under a genjitsu since they are fighting the mist and they even say its not rain, plus he says he starts seeing things. i personally think Madara is obviously in control of the mist already and had them do this on purpose.
    also it says they are fighting experiments
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55266860/14
    so kakashi and rin can also be fake.
    This is going to be the turning point though.
    Obito will go back to madara and be evil, thinking rin can be resurrected in the moon eye plan.
    but in the end, kakashi will explain what really happened and turn obito good to help the good guys.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

idk mannnnnnn.kakashi was crying and rin had blood in her mouth...i think he actually intended to kill rin

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Well.. I think you guys are forgetting something.. Kakashi hasn't known Obito was alive until just a few chapters ago... So try to think ahead from that... Either Obito left the scene after he witnessed Kakashi kill Rin, or he posed as someone else... which, if he did, doesn't make sense because Kakashi is smart enough to put 2 and 2 together... I dunno what to expect for the next chapter... but I don't believe Kakashi killed Rin purposely. And it's more than likely a ploy by Madara.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

It's obvious that Madara had something to do with it. Why in the hell would he say you will be back?

Status
    Mar 2012
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.

Ill bet when they do this Anime style, Madara will laugh maniacally after he says "You'll be back" and Obito leaves.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJollyGiant View Post
    Agreed. Kakashi crying and the whole eye connection are intended for us to understand that this was really Kakashi, not a clone or doppleganger. Rin could still be a Zetsu clone that tricked Kakashi into killing her. Although, I'll admit, she is crying too... Evidence that Rin is still alive could be found in 139 (as somebody else posted earlier) where some woman is talking with Kakashi at Obito's grave and we never see her again. Although, this woman doesn't look like Rin at all.

If this is the case, Kakashi was probably pretty shaken up by having to kill a Rin clone and made Rin go into hiding/change her appearance after this incident to keep his promise to Obito since somebody seemed to have it out for her. I'm still holding out for Rin being alive and becoming an integral part of the current time story. It would be a nice twist and a good transition for a character we have yet to meet, such as "the one who knows everything".
    Yup, i remember that girl, kakashi is standing by someone´s camp, and she appears right on his side and asks something about obito, it is during the 3rd hokages funeral though.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

i'm of the opinion kakashi just missed with raikiri and killed her. i dont think it's the silent kill mist because it just looks like rain and vapor on the last page, not the consistent haze like when zabuza used it (could be 100% wrong). actually the more i type, i like the traitor theory as well. small comparison in my own mind, but it seems like the same situation keeps happening with different outcomes. jiraiya couldnt "save" (for lack of a better word) orochimaru for betraying/leaving/whatever, and he ended up dying later. if rin betrays and kakashi kills her for it, it makes it a bit more interesting to see if naruto is the one who succeeds in saving his teammate who betrayed them.

edit - if obito awakens MS from this, how would kakashi get it later instead of now? because it seems the eyes are linked in what powers they can have, but do they share power or is that by the wielder. can you skip from 2 tomoe to MS? if it was previously answered i apologize. didnt read all 14 pages of response :D

Last edited by Shuffle; 10-03-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Obviously there's a mistake because Back when they unmasked Obito he said the reason why he's doing all the crimes is because Kakashi "let" Rin die. Obviously what we saw wasn't him letting her die. He killed her. So Either Rin died somewhere else or Obito worded his reason wrong.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Just thought of his what if Rin ran into kakashi attack by accident. Ok let me explain Kakashi and Rin are fighting the mist ninjas, and then Rin gets punched by one of the mist ninjas and stumbles away from her attacker not noticing that she stumbled between the fight with Kakashi and another mist ninja. Not able to stop kakashi hits Rin by accident.
    I can be totally off but it might show a little foreshadowing when Naruto and Sasuke were fighting on the rooftop of the hospital and they almost it Sakura.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Also the part where Zetsu was saying that with senju and uchiha dna combined you canget a greater just adds more evidence to the fact that you need both DNA to get rinnegan, in my opinion. Maybe now people can stop saying only Uchiha are the only ones that can get Rinnegan.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I think it is zetsu. Zetsu rape kakashi him and imitate kakashi.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

So this is how Kakashi achieved Mangekyou sharingang he killed Rin who is a really close friend.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

The most reasonable explaination for this is that kakashi was under a genjutsu or he was forced to kill rin because kakashi was always seen mentioning how he couldnt save her and when he hit her with chidori, he was clearly upset

Status
    Apr 2011
    Thengo Chronicles

what if Rin is alive all this time? On thing I have come to acknowledge in Narutoverse is nothing is impossible!!! wont that just shake Obito to his core!!!

Last edited by thengo; 10-03-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Bear//Face

Interesting ending. For the people saying Rin was a spy.... LMAO SMH. She is defineatlly not a spy. And even if she was she wouldn't be killed, she'd be captured instead. Nobody is gonna go tell you to kill a 12 year old or whatever >.> I'm sure there will be a good reason as to why Kakashi killed Rin.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I think kakashi is hartless and knew the only was to get the MS was to kill his bestfriend