Page 19 of 22 « First ... 91516171819202122 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Expulso View Post
    I can't believe this happened. Great Chapter. What if... Madara sent Zetsu to that battlefield, and Zetsu transformed into Rin. The original Rin was kidnapped by some other Zetsu that were hiding in the earth or something. Kakashi killed Zetsu clone, not real Rin. And real Rin is hiding somewhere all this years.
    And kakashi+Obito got a fake M-Sharengan all these years hahaha xD.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well not much of a chapter

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Enjoyed the chapter, especially the ending. It was very emotional to see Kakashi and Obito so vulnerable. However I'm a very impatient person and so had to give it a three as I want to know JUST WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next week though. Hmmmm on second thought I change it to a four, good suspense building.

37th Kamikazi Highlanders Hawker Fury's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally had a hard time taking the chapter seriously because its name reminded me too much of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

so i was thinking about that song in the ending

still i liked the episode and i am looking forward to seeing Obito's character develop, at last we get his true character going somthing which the manga didn't do too well with kabuto in my opinion.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think by killing Rin they both activate the M-Sharingan... but also still why the hell did kakshi kill her ... i think that he was under a genjutsu or some kind of this ... and it,s all by madra is planing 2 giv obito the power he want ... madra say 2 obito u will come back
    this is so confusing ...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by reject101 View Post
    Deidera would still have been part of the hidden stone then. And as it seems it was Leaf and Mist shinobi involved in this fight.
    itachi was younger than kakashi, deidara was younger than itachi , how is that possible for him to be there and fight ???

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway

it very obvious that zetsu killed rin ... so that that he would blame the leaf and go bad

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory is that madara all ready had plans for obito and obito attachments to Rin and Kakashi made it pretty much impossible for madara to brainwash him unless he sets up a situation that obito comes across a scene of seeing Rin getting killed. And what better way to Fan hate for the leaf village than to have his own team mate kill rin form what infomantion we got white zetsu been watching Kakashi and rin for a good while. wouldn't be to hard for the Zetsu clones to set up a ambuse and make it look like Rin turned traitor and with a on going battle between a zetsu clone rin and some zetsu clone mist ninja's add a little hidden mist jutsu. switch Zetsu clone rin with the real rin than you got a very angery obito which would explain why obito had so much anger and hate to the Leaf village or he has very little to no love for his mentor and teacher minato consider obito sets up the chain of events that would leave minato dead same with his wife and naruto alone in the world.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww. .. NB automated mail sent
    me a birthday greeting ♡ OTL
    I am a sad sad person

Just so you know I'm new at this foruming thing xP I was so shocked when I saw it. I wanna know what happens now. Either Kakashi was under a genjutsu or white zetsu turned into rin and kakashi found out and rin crying was just a show or white zetsu was both kakashi and rin putting on a show and the real ones were off some place else, or rin did something bad or rin was under something that caused kakashi to kill her. mmmmm. I can't wait for next week xP

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah it does feel like that or one of people of the hidden mist had puppet jutsu, but of course puppet jutsu is rare.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait ............what?, kish dafuk

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mabanae View Post
    itachi was younger than kakashi, deidara was younger than itachi , how is that possible for him to be there and fight ???
    i did not say he was, someone else as saying he could have been, i was trying to say how he would not have been

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whatttt, i totally didn't see that coming with kakashi being the one to kill rin. i'm blown away.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A lot of you are completely retarded.

'Madara planned this whole thing out.'

'Zetsu cloned Kakashi and Rin to force Obito to become evil.'

'Kakashi was under a genjutsu and accidentally killed Rin.'

Why is it too difficult to understand that the real Kakashi just happened to kill Rin? You guys are trying way too hard.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    A lot of you are completely retarded.

'Madara planned this whole thing out.'

'Zetsu cloned Kakashi and Rin to force Obito to become evil.'

'Kakashi was under a genjutsu and accidentally killed Rin.'

Why is it too difficult to understand that the real Kakashi just happened to kill Rin? You guys are trying way too hard.
    Well they have good reasons to speculate that Kakashi did not do it:
    • Madara's "don't thank me yet" quote. This foreshadows the event and implies that it may have been planned.
    • Zetsu's telepathy communication. Vision counts as information (visual information) so the fact that Obito saw what was happening from the perspective of Kakashi allows people to think it was probably Zetsu and his point of view. Of course, this point can be countered that it was due to the linking of Sharingan and therefore shared vision but no one has seen that happen before.
    • Kakashi's "pact" to take care of Rin with all his might. This can be countered with something like Kakashi not having a choice and had to kill Rin for whatever reason, but the point is it is a strong reason to believe the Kakashi probably did not really do it.

So I really would not call people retarded for speculating with good points. As for me, I'm open to either possibility of whether Kakashi did it or not, but I do think Kakashi may be a Zetsu clone or Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some desperate reason.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi did not make any mistake killing Rin, He has a sharingan eye. people who get that make no mistake

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thewondererer View Post
    • Madara's "don't thank me yet" quote. This foreshadows the event and implies that it may have been planned.
    • Zetsu's telepathy communication. Vision counts as information (visual information) so the fact that Obito saw what was happening from the perspective of Kakashi allows people to think it was probably Zetsu and his point of view. Of course, this point can be countered that it was due to the linking of Sharingan and therefore shared vision but no one has seen that happen before.
    • Kakashi's "pact" to take care of Rin with all his might. This can be countered with something like Kakashi not having a choice and had to kill Rin for whatever reason, but the point is it is a strong reason to believe the Kakashi probably did not really do it.

So I really would not call people retarded for speculating with good points. As for me, I'm open to either possibility of whether Kakashi did it or not, but I do think Kakashi may be a Zetsu clone or Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some desperate reason.
    1. The majority of the people here are reading the mangapanda version posted on the front page, which is known for its mistranslations and mistakes.

2. Everything they've suggested thus far is a pretty big assumption which not only seem implausible, but completely ignore the facts that are right in front of everyone's face.

3. The bottom line is that the chapter shows Kakashi almost shoulder deep into Rin's chest, with a look of surprise, shock, and grief on his face. The scene shows that it's really Kakashi, it's really Rin, he's really killing her, and he's fully aware of what's going on.

At best it's a tragic mistake on Kakashi's part, which ends in Rin's death. Everything else which has been suggested sounds like people desperately grasping for straws.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok first 2 things i notice is:
    1. In the colour page Rin is no where to be seen.
    2. If Madara put that boulder there then how did a zetsu break through?

Ok so my theory is that either at the start of the chapter obito was put into a genjutsu.
    Or, As soon as Madara allowed Obito to use the root to break through the root as uploading somekind of pre recorded video to the spiral zetsu...

But about Kakashi i can only suspect that he killed Rin because she was a spy.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    1. The majority of the people here are reading the mangapanda version posted on the front page, which is known for its mistranslations and mistakes.

2. Everything they've suggested thus far is a pretty big assumption which not only seem implausible, but completely ignore the facts that are right in front of everyone's face.

3. The bottom line is that the chapter shows Kakashi almost shoulder deep into Rin's chest, with a look of surprise, shock, and grief on his face. The scene shows that it's really Kakashi, it's really Rin, he's really killing her, and he's fully aware of what's going on.

At best it's a tragic mistake on Kakashi's part, which ends in Rin's death. Everything else which has been suggested sounds like people desperately grasping for straws.
    I'm arguing overall that it is not retarded to speculate that it may not be Kakashi because I've given you 3 strong facts as to why I am arguing that. You may disagree, but wouldn't you say that those 3 facts I suggested are good enough for someone to have second thoughts that it may be possible that it is not Kakashi? Of course, YOU COULD counter those facts to argue that IT IS Kakashi by saying something like your number 3 statement but that does not suggest that the argument for it not being Kakashi is weak.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe konoha ordered kakashi to kill rin for some reason unknown..might be a reason kakashis crying and why rin is shocked....and thats why obito hates konoha and did all that destruction to them by bringing in nine tails

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by davidou View Post
    rin is still alive.

Who have seen a doton ninja , when obito got crushed?
    Who have seen a mist ninja , when rin was hurt?

Kisame uses suiton techniques, black zetsu use doton ones ? ...
    The suiton explosions are real and huge , the fog dissipating is very dense , the rock crushing obito is huge.
    Those techniques have to be made by powerfull ninjas.

Rin was giving infos over the war to zetsu ( another doton ninja? ) , when obito went to save her , zetsu crushed him .
    She was giving info over kushina...to kisame , and kakashi saw she was a spy , kakashi you are a hidden hero.
    dawg!?>??? Just what ****ery are u smoking or snorting or drinking or injecting to come up with that bullshit!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IF YALL dont realise that this was a plan of madara (especially with the quote" you will come back here...and that time you will thank me sincerely) u really shoudnt be reading this manga any more i swear! we all no madara isnt one to do sumn without reason....a mean shit he fought hashirama to near death all because of his DNA. this man makes move like hes playing chess. ugh sumtimes it sickens me to read some of the shit theories some of yall come up with! ugh!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHATS CRAKIN ?

I think that Kakashi killed her because they were probably outnumbered and he killed her so she wouldn't reveal anything about Konoha - Just like Kisame did about his comrades as they were about to be captured by Ibiki.

But yeah, it was cool how Kakashi's hand went straight through Rin like he was trying to grab her boobs lol

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    strange music forever

Quote Originally Posted by thewondererer View Post

Finally someone used some logic.My therory is that Kakashi that killed Rin is a Zetsu clone but Rin is real I will ether be proved wrong or right when the next chapter comes out there's no point in arguing about it or name calling we are all fans of Naruto

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the following will unfold:
    Madara saw potential in a young uchiha(Obito) which was clueless of the old ways and found the perfect opportunity to have him inherit his goals. Breaking his ties to his village and friends was a must. I believe madara used gengutsu and had Obito witness the only act that would draw him closer, witnessing Rin die.
    We have sasuke probably on the way, he will decide what Obito's role. If he joins naruto's side, Kishimoto will have Obito/Madara tandem, more likely having kakashi die and Obito taking his eye.
    If sasuke joins Madara, then expect Obito to join kakashi and Naruto, making it possible that Rin's death was in fact a gengutsu.
    Kishimoto has been playing with the "two eyes united" theme for some time now, the eyes being Obito's and kakashi's. Next, i see Obito finding out Madara manipulated him and teaming with Kakashi to take him down. Theres definetly a lot of flaws to this route Kishimoto might take.