View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
466. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    18 3.86%
  • **

    24 5.15%
  • ***

    66 14.16%
  • ****

    128 27.47%
  • *****

    230 49.36%
Page 19 of 22 « First ... 91516171819202122 Last»
Results 451 to 475 of 548
  1. #451
    Academy Student
    Status
    Ahmy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Expulso View Post
    I can't believe this happened. Great Chapter. What if... Madara sent Zetsu to that battlefield, and Zetsu transformed into Rin. The original Rin was kidnapped by some other Zetsu that were hiding in the earth or something. Kakashi killed Zetsu clone, not real Rin. And real Rin is hiding somewhere all this years.
    And kakashi+Obito got a fake M-Sharengan all these years hahaha xD.
     
         

  2. #452
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Well not much of a chapter
     
         

  3. #453
    Blitzking balla69's Avatar
    Status
    balla69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Enjoyed the chapter, especially the ending. It was very emotional to see Kakashi and Obito so vulnerable. However I'm a very impatient person and so had to give it a three as I want to know JUST WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next week though. Hmmmm on second thought I change it to a four, good suspense building.
     
         

  4. #454
    37th Kamikazi Highlanders Hawker Fury's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker Fury is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in shoe box off midland road
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    I personally had a hard time taking the chapter seriously because its name reminded me too much of this song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

    so i was thinking about that song in the ending

    still i liked the episode and i am looking forward to seeing Obito's character develop, at last we get his true character going somthing which the manga didn't do too well with kabuto in my opinion.
     
         

  5. #455
    Academy Student mado360's Avatar
    Status
    mado360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    I think by killing Rin they both activate the M-Sharingan... but also still why the hell did kakshi kill her ... i think that he was under a genjutsu or some kind of this ... and it,s all by madra is planing 2 giv obito the power he want ... madra say 2 obito u will come back
    this is so confusing ...
     
         

  6. #456
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by reject101 View Post
    Deidera would still have been part of the hidden stone then. And as it seems it was Leaf and Mist shinobi involved in this fight.
    itachi was younger than kakashi, deidara was younger than itachi , how is that possible for him to be there and fight ???
     
         

  7. #457
    Senior Member zoezoe's Avatar
    Status
    zoezoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    #uknowimakeufeelsometypeofway
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    it very obvious that zetsu killed rin ... so that that he would blame the leaf and go bad
     
         

  8. #458
    Academy Student
    Status
    MozillaEverer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    My theory is that madara all ready had plans for obito and obito attachments to Rin and Kakashi made it pretty much impossible for madara to brainwash him unless he sets up a situation that obito comes across a scene of seeing Rin getting killed. And what better way to Fan hate for the leaf village than to have his own team mate kill rin form what infomantion we got white zetsu been watching Kakashi and rin for a good while. wouldn't be to hard for the Zetsu clones to set up a ambuse and make it look like Rin turned traitor and with a on going battle between a zetsu clone rin and some zetsu clone mist ninja's add a little hidden mist jutsu. switch Zetsu clone rin with the real rin than you got a very angery obito which would explain why obito had so much anger and hate to the Leaf village or he has very little to no love for his mentor and teacher minato consider obito sets up the chain of events that would leave minato dead same with his wife and naruto alone in the world.
     
         

  9. #459
    Wanderer Yeongwonhi's Avatar
    Status
    Yeongwonhi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww. .. NB automated mail sent
    me a birthday greeting ♡ OTL
    I am a sad sad person
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Just so you know I'm new at this foruming thing xP I was so shocked when I saw it. I wanna know what happens now. Either Kakashi was under a genjutsu or white zetsu turned into rin and kakashi found out and rin crying was just a show or white zetsu was both kakashi and rin putting on a show and the real ones were off some place else, or rin did something bad or rin was under something that caused kakashi to kill her. mmmmm. I can't wait for next week xP
     
         

  10. #460
    Member ninjasrb2's Avatar
    Status
    ninjasrb2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Floriduuur
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Yeah it does feel like that or one of people of the hidden mist had puppet jutsu, but of course puppet jutsu is rare.
     
         

  11. #461
    Member Kentai's Avatar
    Status
    Kentai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    wait ............what?, kish dafuk
     
         

  12. #462
    Member reject101's Avatar
    Status
    reject101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mabanae View Post
    itachi was younger than kakashi, deidara was younger than itachi , how is that possible for him to be there and fight ???
    i did not say he was, someone else as saying he could have been, i was trying to say how he would not have been
     
         

  13. #463
    Academy Student
    Status
    zphone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    whatttt, i totally didn't see that coming with kakashi being the one to kill rin. i'm blown away.
     
         

  14. #464
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    A lot of you are completely retarded.

    'Madara planned this whole thing out.'

    'Zetsu cloned Kakashi and Rin to force Obito to become evil.'

    'Kakashi was under a genjutsu and accidentally killed Rin.'

    Why is it too difficult to understand that the real Kakashi just happened to kill Rin? You guys are trying way too hard.
     
         

  15. #465
    Academy Student thewondererer's Avatar
    Status
    thewondererer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    A lot of you are completely retarded.

    'Madara planned this whole thing out.'

    'Zetsu cloned Kakashi and Rin to force Obito to become evil.'

    'Kakashi was under a genjutsu and accidentally killed Rin.'

    Why is it too difficult to understand that the real Kakashi just happened to kill Rin? You guys are trying way too hard.
    Well they have good reasons to speculate that Kakashi did not do it:
    • Madara's "don't thank me yet" quote. This foreshadows the event and implies that it may have been planned.
    • Zetsu's telepathy communication. Vision counts as information (visual information) so the fact that Obito saw what was happening from the perspective of Kakashi allows people to think it was probably Zetsu and his point of view. Of course, this point can be countered that it was due to the linking of Sharingan and therefore shared vision but no one has seen that happen before.
    • Kakashi's "pact" to take care of Rin with all his might. This can be countered with something like Kakashi not having a choice and had to kill Rin for whatever reason, but the point is it is a strong reason to believe the Kakashi probably did not really do it.


    So I really would not call people retarded for speculating with good points. As for me, I'm open to either possibility of whether Kakashi did it or not, but I do think Kakashi may be a Zetsu clone or Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some desperate reason.
     
         

  16. #466
    Academy Student
    Status
    pjimms2004 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Kakashi did not make any mistake killing Rin, He has a sharingan eye. people who get that make no mistake
     
         

  17. #467
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thewondererer View Post
    Well they have good reasons to speculate that Kakashi did not do it:
    • Madara's "don't thank me yet" quote. This foreshadows the event and implies that it may have been planned.
    • Zetsu's telepathy communication. Vision counts as information (visual information) so the fact that Obito saw what was happening from the perspective of Kakashi allows people to think it was probably Zetsu and his point of view. Of course, this point can be countered that it was due to the linking of Sharingan and therefore shared vision but no one has seen that happen before.
    • Kakashi's "pact" to take care of Rin with all his might. This can be countered with something like Kakashi not having a choice and had to kill Rin for whatever reason, but the point is it is a strong reason to believe the Kakashi probably did not really do it.


    So I really would not call people retarded for speculating with good points. As for me, I'm open to either possibility of whether Kakashi did it or not, but I do think Kakashi may be a Zetsu clone or Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some desperate reason.
    1. The majority of the people here are reading the mangapanda version posted on the front page, which is known for its mistranslations and mistakes.

    2. Everything they've suggested thus far is a pretty big assumption which not only seem implausible, but completely ignore the facts that are right in front of everyone's face.

    3. The bottom line is that the chapter shows Kakashi almost shoulder deep into Rin's chest, with a look of surprise, shock, and grief on his face. The scene shows that it's really Kakashi, it's really Rin, he's really killing her, and he's fully aware of what's going on.

    At best it's a tragic mistake on Kakashi's part, which ends in Rin's death. Everything else which has been suggested sounds like people desperately grasping for straws.
     
         

  18. #468
    Academy Student
    Status
    Poo Zetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Ok first 2 things i notice is:
    1. In the colour page Rin is no where to be seen.
    2. If Madara put that boulder there then how did a zetsu break through?

    Ok so my theory is that either at the start of the chapter obito was put into a genjutsu.
    Or, As soon as Madara allowed Obito to use the root to break through the root as uploading somekind of pre recorded video to the spiral zetsu...

    But about Kakashi i can only suspect that he killed Rin because she was a spy.
     
         

  19. #469
    Academy Student thewondererer's Avatar
    Status
    thewondererer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    1. The majority of the people here are reading the mangapanda version posted on the front page, which is known for its mistranslations and mistakes.

    2. Everything they've suggested thus far is a pretty big assumption which not only seem implausible, but completely ignore the facts that are right in front of everyone's face.

    3. The bottom line is that the chapter shows Kakashi almost shoulder deep into Rin's chest, with a look of surprise, shock, and grief on his face. The scene shows that it's really Kakashi, it's really Rin, he's really killing her, and he's fully aware of what's going on.

    At best it's a tragic mistake on Kakashi's part, which ends in Rin's death. Everything else which has been suggested sounds like people desperately grasping for straws.
    I'm arguing overall that it is not retarded to speculate that it may not be Kakashi because I've given you 3 strong facts as to why I am arguing that. You may disagree, but wouldn't you say that those 3 facts I suggested are good enough for someone to have second thoughts that it may be possible that it is not Kakashi? Of course, YOU COULD counter those facts to argue that IT IS Kakashi by saying something like your number 3 statement but that does not suggest that the argument for it not being Kakashi is weak.
     
         

  20. #470
    Member
    Status
    xjustin357 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    maybe konoha ordered kakashi to kill rin for some reason unknown..might be a reason kakashis crying and why rin is shocked....and thats why obito hates konoha and did all that destruction to them by bringing in nine tails
     
         

  21. #471
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by davidou View Post
    rin is still alive.


    Who have seen a doton ninja , when obito got crushed?
    Who have seen a mist ninja , when rin was hurt?

    Kisame uses suiton techniques, black zetsu use doton ones ? ...
    The suiton explosions are real and huge , the fog dissipating is very dense , the rock crushing obito is huge.
    Those techniques have to be made by powerfull ninjas.


    Rin was giving infos over the war to zetsu ( another doton ninja? ) , when obito went to save her , zetsu crushed him .
    She was giving info over kushina...to kisame , and kakashi saw she was a spy , kakashi you are a hidden hero.
    dawg!?>??? Just what ****ery are u smoking or snorting or drinking or injecting to come up with that bullshit!
     
         

  22. #472
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    IF YALL dont realise that this was a plan of madara (especially with the quote" you will come back here...and that time you will thank me sincerely) u really shoudnt be reading this manga any more i swear! we all no madara isnt one to do sumn without reason....a mean shit he fought hashirama to near death all because of his DNA. this man makes move like hes playing chess. ugh sumtimes it sickens me to read some of the shit theories some of yall come up with! ugh!
     
         

  23. #473
    Member Yamato Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Yamato Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHATS CRAKIN ?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    I think that Kakashi killed her because they were probably outnumbered and he killed her so she wouldn't reveal anything about Konoha - Just like Kisame did about his comrades as they were about to be captured by Ibiki.

    But yeah, it was cool how Kakashi's hand went straight through Rin like he was trying to grab her boobs lol
     
         

  24. #474
    Member siege's Avatar
    Status
    siege is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    strange music forever
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thewondererer View Post
    Well they have good reasons to speculate that Kakashi did not do it:
    • Madara's "don't thank me yet" quote. This foreshadows the event and implies that it may have been planned.
    • Zetsu's telepathy communication. Vision counts as information (visual information) so the fact that Obito saw what was happening from the perspective of Kakashi allows people to think it was probably Zetsu and his point of view. Of course, this point can be countered that it was due to the linking of Sharingan and therefore shared vision but no one has seen that happen before.
    • Kakashi's "pact" to take care of Rin with all his might. This can be countered with something like Kakashi not having a choice and had to kill Rin for whatever reason, but the point is it is a strong reason to believe the Kakashi probably did not really do it.


    So I really would not call people retarded for speculating with good points. As for me, I'm open to either possibility of whether Kakashi did it or not, but I do think Kakashi may be a Zetsu clone or Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some desperate reason.
    Finally someone used some logic.My therory is that Kakashi that killed Rin is a Zetsu clone but Rin is real I will ether be proved wrong or right when the next chapter comes out there's no point in arguing about it or name calling we are all fans of Naruto
     
         

  25. #475
    Academy Student
    Status
    Occipitally Talented is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 604 Discussion and 605 Predictions

    I think the following will unfold:
    Madara saw potential in a young uchiha(Obito) which was clueless of the old ways and found the perfect opportunity to have him inherit his goals. Breaking his ties to his village and friends was a must. I believe madara used gengutsu and had Obito witness the only act that would draw him closer, witnessing Rin die.
    We have sasuke probably on the way, he will decide what Obito's role. If he joins naruto's side, Kishimoto will have Obito/Madara tandem, more likely having kakashi die and Obito taking his eye.
    If sasuke joins Madara, then expect Obito to join kakashi and Naruto, making it possible that Rin's death was in fact a gengutsu.
    Kishimoto has been playing with the "two eyes united" theme for some time now, the eyes being Obito's and kakashi's. Next, i see Obito finding out Madara manipulated him and teaming with Kakashi to take him down. Theres definetly a lot of flaws to this route Kishimoto might take.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •