View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen 1

0 0%
  • Aizen 2

0 0%
  • Aizen 3

1 6.25%
  • Aizen 4

1 6.25%
  • Aizen 5 (Just as planned)

14 87.50%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 510 Discussion and 511 Predictions

Uh, way to obvious. Fake Juha got defeated too easily. I actually thought that Juha was working under the Spirit King and he was apologizing to him. Regardless Kubo said its a 5 year long arc. We have A-LOT more to go through, making assumptions for anything right now is just wrong.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Soul Society is knee deep in sh*t!, no, squash that, they are bathed in sh*t! When they were introducing the Loyd and Royd issue I was like 'no, no-o-o, no way' and when Aizen was shown I nearly died!WTH
    With zanka-no-tachi stolen the only option is a desperate retreat, and Ichigos coming won't change jack sh*t, he'd better stay in that nice cosy little cage coz the big boys are playing now!...
    U but who can match JuhaBach since as of now the only people above Ichigo would be Urahara, Yourichi, Isshin, Shunsei, Yamamoto and Ukitake and possibly Unohana but we've never seen her fight.

But yeah things are heating up but I've got a feeling we'll have Ichigo getting owned by JuhaBach.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    U but who can match JuhaBach since as of now the only people above Ichigo would be Urahara, Yourichi, Isshin, Shunsei, Yamamoto and Ukitake and possibly Unohana but we've never seen her fight.

But yeah things are heating up but I've got a feeling we'll have Ichigo getting owned by JuhaBach.
    Noone can match Juha! Only Yamamoto could but his bankai has been stolen. And all the other captains are gasping for air in their respective fights with the sternritter..:shrug:
    Actual screws are less screwed than the shinigami right now!:D

Last edited by TenzaZangetsu; 10-03-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aizen

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Everblight View Post
    Brilliant chapter overall, getting back to the times when I can't wait for the next installment. Bringing Aizen back will do it a world of good as long as Kubo doesn't uber troll everything, IF Aizen comes back he will have to be the top dog, how can he not be whilst immortal and god-like powers?

I don't think for a second Yama is dead and I hope Bach's attempt at killing him mearly pisses him off, then he can wipe him aside and deal with the real problem. Aizen being released...

I feel you pain!!!

Well when he fused with the Hogyoku his arm became his sword. Maybe he has fused with his Zanpakuto too *Shrugs* meaning he is a god effectively, and if he is set free then he is going to give the orders. God dam I hope he is set free...
    I feel that when Aizen used his sealing tech that his zanpakouto will be back again as well. But if he is still fuse with it then everybody is in trouble because he has probly been sitting there thinking about how to fully use his new found ability's to their fullest

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Noone can match Juha! Only Yamamoto could but his bankai has been stolen. And all the other captains are gasping for air in their respective fights with the sternritter..:shrug:
    Actual screws are less screwed than the shinigami right now!:D

So...your saying that now Yamamoto has been defeated that's how bleach is going to end? with the Quincies winning.

Na I think Zero division will step up or a hollowfied Ichigo.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since kubo said this will be a 5 year long arc..i think this what will happen
    -The quincy might take over society
    -captains might go to earth and maybe hide or train there(if they will survive)
    coz right now there is no way captains will survive in soul society..
    About aizen...man when i saw him on that page, the first thing that ran on my mind was "Kubo plz dont let this be another troll"*sigh* but the genious aizen is, i think he might planned this together with juha bach years ago lol coz how did juha know about aizen? obviously they might be having a brief history together..8shrugs*
    Also remember when ichigo fought with that quincy at the early stages of the chapter? that guy said "Interesting...Ishidas arrows should be stronger than mine.."or something like that..meaning ishida has a very high unachieved potential..
    Also where has ichigos dad gone?does he have something under his sleeve?has he gone to ask ishidas dad for help?
    Lots of stuff will be unveiled and we hope aizen will be released to pawn some shinigam!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Those Vanderreich remind me more and more of a bunch of Nazi's >.>

And seriously Jama-ji? Bankai again after that?

Either way it seems fun how they are going to try to wiggle themselves out of this one.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12