The jinchuuriki (人柱力; Literally meaning "Power of Human Sacrifice"), aka hosts, are humans that have tailed beasts sealed within them. They exhibit extraordinary powers, and in some cases are more powerful than their tailed beasts, because they have the intelligence to use the beasts' powers effectively. The jinchuuriki are typically lonely people, viewed by those around them as the tailed beasts that had been sealed within them, leading to prejudice and being hated and feared. The reason for this is that only a handful of all the hosts ever were able to control their beast successfully, while the others often lost their mind and went on a killing spree sometimes to the point they would no longer be able to return to their human form. According to the Akatsuki, the first two jinchuuriki they captured loathed humanity, and their villages were in fact glad to be rid of them. However, some jinchuuriki refuse to waver, even though they have been shunned, and they eventually earned respect. Such examples are Gaara, Killer Bee and Naruto. The first jinchuuriki was the Sage of the Six Paths, who sealed the Ten-Tails within himself to save the world. However, knowing that his death would release the Ten-Tails back into the world, the Sage used his Creation of All Things ability to divide its chakra into the nine tailed beasts, giving each one of them their own name, before using Chibaku Tensei to seal its body away which in what later would become the moon.
Jinchuriki's Abilities, Restrictions & Additional Remarks:
- All nine Jinchuriki are immune to genjutsu, meaning that genjutsu can be cast upon them, but their Bijuu will simply kick them out of it.
- The first eight Jinchuriki have the same type of transformations namely Red Chakra Cloak - Incomplete Transformation - Complete Transformation. The exception is Naruto, who has Red Chakra Cloak - Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode - Tailed Beast Mode.
- If a person preforms, during a battle, a full transformation and can't finish the battle before the transformation ends, he automatically looses the battle.
- To obtain a Bijuu bio that's already taken (as only one person per bio is allowed) you will first need to defeat the current owner as an extra requirement on top of all the other requirements listed below.
- First comes first served, if you post the jinchi bio fist, you can take the test first.
Current Jinchuriki Bio Owners: