Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 27 « First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi was order to kill rin From Minato Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    look i noe its hard to believe this but, at least understand both jiriya and tsunade have said the 4th hokage dosent do things without a good reason, yes he loved his village his family and his team, but he is hokage he puts the village above all else, he saved the leaf village by sealing the 9 tails in his own son,
    So u are saying that Rin got so mad that she was a danger to the village? That Minato had to order to kill a child? Dont think so

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body

If that were true minato would do this himself not send a kid to do it and Rin isn't even that strong how the fk would she be a missing nin. Nice try though ( I mean that sincerely )

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by lsgteam View Post
    So u are saying that Rin got so mad that she was a danger to the village? That Minato had to order to kill a child? Dont think so
    did you not read at all on the first post? she either became a spy for another village, or became a missing ninja not long after obito "Death". those 2 things can get you killed in naruto universe

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is bs if that was the case minato would have gona and brought he back and put her in jail he would never kill someone when he could save them

he sealed the fox in naruto because it was his only choice at the time because he knew naruto was gonna one day need that power to fight tobito

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    If that were true minato would do this himself not send a kid to do it and Rin isn't even that strong how the fk would she be a missing nin. Nice try though ( I mean that sincerely )
    First off minato became hokage after the 3rd shinobi war, he did not have time to do that mission himself, kakashi may of have been a kid but hes a JOUNIN dont forget that he is a leaf shinobi and missions come above all else, and your right rin isnt that strong, and you dont have to be strong nor weak to become a missing nin- go re read my thread i put that she could be a spy for another village which she got caught, thats why minato had kakashi assasinate her before she could leak info to other villages.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

duh you can die for being a spy for another village or die by becoming a missing ninja isn't it obvious

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    that is bs if that was the case minato would have gona and brought he back and put her in jail he would never kill someone when he could save them

he sealed the fox in naruto because it was his only choice at the time because he knew naruto was gonna one day need that power to fight tobito
    Is it really Bs? he cant just jail her for the rest of her life? no thats not how it works, and he is hokage he cant give a ninja a 2nd chance when there
    leaking info to other shinobi villages during war

yes he sealed the fox demon into naruto that he had hopes that one day naruto could take full controll of kurama and his power, but still that was not his only reason he did that like im trying to tell you he sealed into naruto TO SAVE THE VILLAGE, he puts the village first before his family, thats the duty of the kages

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That goes against the way Minato has generally been portrayed in this manga, which leads me to doubt this theory greatly.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    That goes against the way Minato has generally been portrayed in this manga, which leads me to doubt this theory greatly.
    Fair enough, but i still believe minato is a good guy, but he was hokage he had to put the village saftey above all else, but if it comes down to obito revealing more on why he attack the village beccause minato orderd kakashi to kill rin

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why kakashi killed rin explanation

kakashi didn't want some secret information to be spoiled. they mentioned they were surrounded by other shinobi. you can tell kakashi didn't want to do kill her from his tears

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kish would never destroy the reputation or Minato and Kakashi like that ... Kakashi would have refused to kill rin. Look how much he respects obito by visiting his grave everyday for hours... No way he would just go back on his word like obito's last dieing words meant nothing!

Minato was such a nice kind hearted person! Even if he was going to kill her then im sure he wouldn't send kakashi... He would of never let kakashi know about her death if it came to it!

I believe that the truth will be revealed proving that it wasn't kakashi fault or it wasn't him! Tobi will turn good and madara will get shafted then it will be time for Naruto V sasuke! :D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why kakashi killed rin explanation

he got pissed when sasuke tried kill sakura with it

and he said chidori is not to be used against friends

there's more to what happened

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think Danzo made him do it, kakashi was Anbu,maybe a member of root.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Kish would never destroy the reputation or Minato and Kakashi like that ... Kakashi would have refused to kill rin. Look how much he respects obito by visiting his grave everyday for hours... No way he would just go back on his word like obito's last dieing words meant nothing!

Minato was such a nice kind hearted person! Even if he was going to kill her then im sure he wouldn't send kakashi... He would of never let kakashi know about her death if it came to it!

I believe that the truth will be revealed proving that it wasn't kakashi fault or it wasn't him! Tobi will turn good and madara will get shafted then it will be time for Naruto V sasuke! :D
    i understand what your saying, but look how kishi turn obito into? he was a nice kid kind, and helping now hes just a killer. and kakashi couldent refused the mission beccause he would be punished for that, but look at the chapter where kakashi is surprised that obito is still alive, and how he tells obito aren't you gunna blame me? obito says no beccause its the world that we live in, to further plot this, is that the reason minato had kakashi do it was beccause kakashi was the only one who could catch her off guard thats why.

Have a open mind, why do you think obito tryed to destroy the leaf village? and try to kill his former sensei and his newborn son? its revenge for what he did, minato is a good guy i believe that to but people still dont understand that the kages of each village have to make sacrifices to keep there villages saftey alive, for a perfect example, garra Dad he put a monster into his own son when he was born just like minato did with naruto, there motives were both the same to protect there villages, that is another reason why people must understand is that kakashi didnt murder rin he didnt kill her out of anger or hate, its beccause he was orderd to kill her for what she did which will be explain, its his duty

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by transroboball View Post
    Think Danzo made him do it, kakashi was Anbu,maybe a member of root.
    thought so to was gunna make a theory on that but no cause kakashi was only like 14-16 when he joined anbu, in the root danzo has kids grow up from a early young age and then kill each other, plus if kakashi were in root he would and still has the mark on his tounge, not only that you cant leave root without dieing, its blood in or blood out

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thought so to was gunna make a theory on that but no cause kakashi was only like 14-16 when he joined anbu, in the root danzo has kids grow up from a early young age and then kill each other, plus if kakashi were in root he would and still has the mark on his tounge, not only that you cant leave root without dieing, its blood in or blood out

Good point but we never saw Kakashi's tounge, and maybe Danzo made an exception in Kakashi case cause he's the son of the White Fang.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i understand what your saying, but look how kishi turn obito into? he was a nice kid kind, and helping now hes just a killer. and kakashi couldent refused the mission beccause he would be punished for that, but look at the chapter where kakashi is surprised that obito is still alive, and how he tells obito aren't you gunna blame me? obito says no beccause its the world that we live in, to further plot this, is that the reason minato had kakashi do it was beccause kakashi was the only one who could catch her off guard thats why.

Have a open mind, why do you think obito tryed to destroy the leaf village? and try to kill his former sensei and his newborn son? its revenge for what he did, minato is a good guy i believe that to but people still dont understand that the kages of each village have to make sacrifices to keep there villages saftey alive, for a perfect example, garra Dad he put a monster into his own son when he was born just like minato did with naruto, there motives were both the same to protect there villages, that is another reason why people must understand is that kakashi didnt murder rin he didnt kill her out of anger or hate, its beccause he was orderd to kill her for what she did which will be explain, its his duty
    I understand what your saying bro :D

I think the reason that he went bad was the fact that it shows how such a young kid with dreams can change ... It show's that madara is one twisted mofo .. I understand that it could happen but i doubt it. I don't see kish building up such a big reputation to just destroy it for nothing!

It wouldn't make sense for him to destroy two main character that are dearly loved. Although, I wouldn't put it past him, i wouldn't be surprised if he did tbh.... would just show how much he loved the uchihas.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by transroboball View Post
    Good point but we never saw Kakashi's tounge, and maybe Danzo made an exception in Kakashi case cause he's the son of the White Fang.
    true but heres another fact kakashi was the mentor of yamato when he was in anbu, and yamato isnt in root

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Well, this is different.

Did you notice that Kakashi looks exactly the same as he did at the end of Gaiden? Same clothes, kinda disheveled, his mask still ripped in the same place. I think very little time has passed, so Minato would have just recently saved Rin's & Kakashi's life. It would have been easier if he save Kakashi only, & just let the Rock ninjas kill her.

It's a good effort.

Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

I'm not saying it isn't the real kakashi, but zetsu parasite clones can make nearly exact copies of a ninja, down to the same chakra...who says they can't fake emotions?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

no this doesnt make sense...i see what your sayiing and it is possible Kishi could go that route, but i just dont think neither Minato or Kakashi would have just str8 up had her killed....i really dont think kakashi would have killed her for any reason, including mission related after Obito left. Kakashi's whole motto for life after Obito's death is not abandoning comrades and the village. I just dont see Rin being a bad guy or a dbl agent. Itachi and Kabuto didnt really surprise me, Rin would....this has got to be something set up by madara. thats the only explanation right now that makes sense for myself lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Not a bad theory, but it has flaws. First, Minato ordering Kakashi to kill Rin is a bit far-fetch. Why couldn't he just lock Rin and some specialty ninja erase her memories? Minato is a heroic figure in the Leaf Village this is why i can't see him command such a treacherous action against Rin by using Kakashi.

Didn't Obito teach Kakashi that those who abandoned their friends are worse than scum? A lesson that Kakashi passed down to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

I have no proof to argue your statement. I agree that Rin might of sold some information to other neighboring villages against the village. Everything is possible in the story of Naruto. Perhaps she was controlled by someone and she ordered Kakashi to kill her. We will have our answers soon.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

As if we didn't notice he was crying....

Besides a zetsu could be instructed to cry. Madara might have his reasons.

So it can't be genjutsu? Madara is a genius he could easily do it that wouldn't make him real...

Itachi removed a crying scene with genjutsu to sasuke, so madara could do the same to obito.. Don't forget he just awakened sharingan and it's a simple 2 tomoe, and he knows no genjutsu.. Could be done easy

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true but heres another fact kakashi was the mentor of yamato when he was in anbu, and yamato isnt in root
    Maybe. But that doesnt mean he still cant take orders from Danzo or the other elders. I just down think it was the 4th, It doesnt seem like thats his way. It sounds more like the dark side of Konoha t' me. (Or maybe Madara's plan)

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many hyprocrites on
    Narutobase

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    Well, this is different.

Did you notice that Kakashi looks exactly the same as he did at the end of Gaiden? Same clothes, kinda disheveled, his mask still ripped in the same place. I think very little time has passed, so Minato would have just recently saved Rin's & Kakashi's life. It would have been easier if he save Kakashi only, & just let the Rock ninjas kill her.

It's a good effort.

yeah its only been about like a year at most after the event when they thought obito "died" beccause for his hair to grow that long.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Not a bad theory, but it has flaws. First, Minato ordering Kakashi to kill Rin is a bit far-fetch. Why couldn't he just lock Rin and some specialty ninja erase her memories? Minato is a heroic figure in the Leaf Village this is why i can't see him command such a treacherous action against Rin by using Kakashi.

Didn't Obito teach Kakashi that those who abandoned their friends are worse than scum? A lesson that Kakashi passed down to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

I have no proof to argue your statement. I agree that Rin might of sold some information to other neighboring villages against the village. Everything is possible in the story of Naruto. Perhaps she was controlled by someone and she ordered Kakashi to kill her. Well we will have our answers soon.

your right obito taught him never to abandon a comrade no matter what, kakashi taught naruto,sauske and sakura that, but still heres something that you may have to think about, take sauske for example kakashi was ready to kill him beccause he is a missing ninja and is wanted across the 5 great nations, its his duty no matter what he ment to him, he felt the pain of how the 3rd hokage was with orochimaru, so you see its stil possible minato orderd kakashi to assasinate rin all on orders. that is why obito does not blame kakashi for her death even though he inded finish her off