View Poll Results: Who killed Rin?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi did what he had to do as a leaf shinobi

    14 41.18%
  • It was an accident.

    1 2.94%
  • It was an illusion.

    6 17.65%
  • None of these

    1 2.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 27 « First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last»
Results 326 to 350 of 671
  1. #326
    UC Irvine Student jpineda's Avatar
    Status
    jpineda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Rin and Kakashi theory

    Here's my explanation on why i think that is not Rin and Kakashi:

    In the new chapter Rin and Kakashi still look the same (as in height and faces) while Obito seems to have gotten bigger. We know its been quite a long time since he was trapped in the cave because of how long his hair currently is, (also he just seems a bit taller to me).

    So my conclusion is that Obito might be under some sort of genjutsu set upon him by Madara, and he is seeing Rin and Kakashi as he remembered them.

    It could also be that Zetsu made clones of them by acquiring some sort of DNA sample from Obito's old clothes (maybe some blood or hair from Rin and Kakashi). This one is a bit out there i know, but Kishi is a master troll...
     
         

  2. #327
    Member NarutoDKurosaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoDKurosaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    778
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why I hope Kakashi actually killed Rin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Having Kakashi being forced into a corner and having to kill Rin is farrrrr better than him getting mind controlled or it being 2 Zetsu imo. I personally like the spy idea too, it'd make things interesting. Of course Madara should have some part in this.
    isn't Madara somehow involved in every main event in the series lmao. But with Rin's death, I think Madara somehow knew this was going to happen, but I hope he's not responsible like everything else in the series.
     
         

  3. #328
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Rin and Kakashi theory

    who the hell knows anymore...? i'm done making predictions
     
         

  4. #329
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Rin and Kakashi theory

    i dont know...this is possible...but either way we know that rin died...so we have to assume that it was real for now
     
         
    Last edited by -Carnage-; 10-03-2012 at 12:43 AM.

  5. #330
    Academy Student
    Status
    Hoage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    This was def. Premeditated. Look at kakashi's eye! Kakashi's crying that much, so he mustve started before the strike. And his eye is narrow, in attack mode, its not wide in horror or shock. He knew what he was doing when he killed rin. All we need to know is the reason behind it.


    EDIT (addition)


    To those that say "Obito says 'you let rin die'" why don't you remember kakashi being surprised by that comment and saying HIMSELF "you don't blame me?". the chapter Sort of explains why obito worded it the way he did even though he watched him kill rin
     
         
    Last edited by Hoage; 10-03-2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: adding more content

  6. #331
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Why has nobody thought of this yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    That would be pretty retarded on Kakashi's side
    It would. Retarded irony. Just taking a more straight-foward approach on this topic than being abstract. Oh well. It will be answered in a week or two.
     
         

  7. #332
    Academy Student Critic's Avatar
    Status
    Critic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin a Spy.

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    I doubt Rin is a spy lol, I'm leaning more towards it was an accident due to mist. I'd like to say it was the Mizukage controlling Kakashi somehow which resulted in Obito controlling him
    I doubt it, kakashi is already crying when he killed her.

    He was instructed by higher ranking ninja, maybe minato or the third hokage.
     
         

  8. #333
    Academy Student Critic's Avatar
    Status
    Critic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rin a Spy.

    Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    even if she was a spy kakashi wouldn't have impaled her with a chidori throu the chest thats the type of person kakashi is rin was one his best friends
    Itachi annihilated his entire clan. Well except for Sasuke which is his younger brother of course.
     
         

  9. #334
    Member kit's Avatar
    Status
    kit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why has nobody thought of this yet?

    This is probably the first thread I've seen that points this out. Like I've said in other threads, Kakashi and Rin were going up against mist ninja. Which means their enemies will most likely have some kind of mist tech that can be used against them to impair their vision. Plus Obito did point out the artificial rain hovering over the battlefield. IMO The rain was probably some kind of mist tech. How did I come to these conclusions? :confused: Using Simple Logic. :D
     
         

  10. #335
    Member Mugen Tsukyomi's Avatar
    Status
    Mugen Tsukyomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why has nobody thought of this yet?

    For all we know Kakashi just wanted her dead, wait until next weeks chapter we will get an answer then.
     
         

  11. #336
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Kakashi was order to kill rin From Minato Theory

    [QUOTE=Wang;8618716]
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    yeah its only been about like a year at most after the event when they thought obito "died" beccause for his hair to grow that long.

    The Senju DNA caused Obito to grow very quickly, his hair too. Look at Kakashi & Rin, they haven't grown, they haven't changed at all. I don't think that much time has passed, but who knows.
    he was there for quite some time thow no doubt.
     
         

  12. #337
    Academy Student
    Status
    DesertAnbu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    Spoiler alert, next time, f*** head
     
         

  13. #338
    Member MinatoNamikaze25's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoNamikaze25 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    to everyone with the rin being a spy or being evil.... even if she was kakashi would mostly likely try to capture her for intel on why shes betrayed them or what was there motives behind such actions he wouldnt just kill her like that this is the ninja world its all bout obtaining information bout your enemies so you dont fall in a trap but anyway i like some of the theories but im gonna wait til the next chapter and also if anyone says that thats not tears then your not looking at the same picture because that is clearly tears but i see why u say its rain because its raining as well but there are definitely tears going down his face....either way i believe this whole scenario has something to do with madara cause if not he wouldnt of said what he did.....
     
         

  14. #339
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    Well, they were fighting Mist ninja so the possibility that Kakashi couldn't see very well and got Rin by accident is there.
     
         

  15. #340
    Member RetarbAlert's Avatar
    Status
    RetarbAlert is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why has nobody thought of this yet?

    What do you mean nobody thought of it yet? That's as basic as common sense can get. That's why nobodys made a topic about it....
     
         

  16. #341
    Member Kesh's Avatar
    Status
    Kesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 100th post! OH YEAH!
    3/30/13
     

    Re: Why has nobody thought of this yet?

    this is how he got ms?
     
         

  17. #342
    Child of the Prophecy Child of the Prophecy's Avatar
    Status
    Child of the Prophecy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    yeah it goes like 1,2,3,ms,ems and rinnegan.
    sharungan just cant go to 2 tomoe to MS
    didn't nagato go eyes > rinnegan?
     
         

  18. #343
    The Kage Shadowgon's Avatar
    Status
    Shadowgon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure(Miami Florida)
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi killed Rin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xentinel View Post
    New theory I just came up with which explain Obito/Tobi. This theory has also been made by zenkutsu a few months ago. Here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=200292

    Similar to the theory made by zen, Kakashi could probably attained the MS by killing Rin. That's how Itachi gained his MS by killing Shisui. And that's how both of Madara and Izuna gained MS too. Until today, we still havent know the clear reason how Kakashi gained the MS.

    But some may argued, that MS can be awaken by adversely emotionally affected through hatred and so on. Which to me is hard to believe. Sasuke could probably awaken his MS when he saw his parents get killed. So you're telling me, that sasuke still got his emotion stable when he seeing his precious loved ones get killed. Worst, killed by his own brother?

    I would like to relate this theory to the Obito/Tobi.
    :> Kakashi gained MS by killing his best friend. Most possible is Rin.

    It is hard to believe this even if this really going to happen next release. Kakashi is a firm and wise ninja that has a strong belief. He is strict in his belief and he always put comrade first then the ninja rules. So it might unlikely. Though, who knows there might be a twist? Plus, I dont think that Kakashi got suddenly crazy over power and killed Rin just to gain MS for his benefits. Maybe like how Itachi and Shisui case. We saw that Itachi was reluctant to kill him but Shisui left him no choice. Similarly, Kakashi and Rin were in the same situation maybe which Idk?

    :> Obito and Kakashi has the same eye. Has a connected and linked dimension

    Ofcos, when Kakashi gained MS .. which i think Obito will gained too since it is connected. When a right side gained the left side will gained too regardless who the user is. right?

    :> Obito learnt about this - took the path of vengeance.

    Became Tobi duh.
    You're were right too!!! xDD NICE PROVEN THEORY!! ^_^
     
         

  19. #344
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Kakashi killed Rin?

    "A ninja that doesn't follow the rules is scum, but a ninja who would forsake his comrades is lower than scum."

    Obito taught Kakashi this well so there is no way that Kakashi would throw away all his morals to obtain a great power.
     
         

  20. #345
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    it can't be by mistake kakahsi meant to attack her by the stance his face looks as if he was prepared to attack a comrade, but after the things he said to sauske about raikiri tehres no way he'd use it on rin. my tehory is that rin was really killed hours before this happned by zetsu then zetsu transformed into her and attacked kakashi by doing this he was forced to her rin and zetsu made it look very real teh faciacl expression and all this is all according to madaars plan
     
         

  21. #346
    Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    NirvanaAtLast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chakra Levels Depleted.
     

    Kakashi WAS a Zetsu clone! (STRONG EVIDENCE)

    Ok like many of you I was trying to make sense of this new chapter which has perplexed the sh!* out of me. Then, a crazy theory hit me like lightning! We saw that Obito had a "vision" of rin as she was dying, which suggests some connection to Kakashi's eye BUT I think it was something else..Zetsu states that Obito's half Hashirama cells, which is also what Zetsu is made of..now we have all seen in the past Tobi & Zetsu have a very special ability in common...ZETSU CAN "RECORD" THINGS AND TOBI CAN "WATCH" THEM! Still don't get it?? That "vision" of rin dying was a zetsu recording that Obito was watching! He was surprised at the vision and thought he was imagining it, you all read how Zetsu said he can communicate to the other Zetsus "telepathically" which would include Obito since he's technically half Zetsu! That also explains why Kakashi's mask is still cut the way it happened at Kannabi bridge in the last panel, it's a clone.
     
         

  22. #347
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Kakashi WAS a Zetsu clone! (STRONG EVIDENCE)

    no i think its rin tahts the clone zetsu killed her and attacked kakashi transformed as her so when obito shows up it looks like rin was killed by kakashi
     
         

  23. #348
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Kakashi WAS a Zetsu clone! (STRONG EVIDENCE)

    Zetsus cant copy jutsus... Zetsu cannot do a chidori... so you are wrong.. theory debunked... Baka
     
         

  24. #349
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Kakashi WAS a Zetsu clone! (STRONG EVIDENCE)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Zetsus cant copy jutsus... Zetsu cannot do a chidori... so you are wrong.. theory debunked... Baka
    zetsu kisame was about to use a jutsu, had control over the dome after having taken the chakra from kismame, second this is a anime forum are insults really needed -_-
     
         

  25. #350
    Member akshayhp's Avatar
    Status
    akshayhp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A distant place far away
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Nice.
    This thread should get more views so lots of people can see it.
    awesome man
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •