Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 34 « First ... 23293031323334 Last»
    HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Re: kakashi didn't kill rin for his MS

Quote Originally Posted by nibilbhai View Post
    and who would have taught him that? itachi? lol...
    thats like saying who taught sasuke how to use amaterasu after awakening MS smh

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

> If its the real Kakashi sensei, its obviously that he's being controlled. He had no motive to kill Rin; in fact Obito is the one who change Kakashi way of thinking towards their comrades........... Anyhow Kishi well explain it in the next chapter...... can't wait!!!! and yes ppl this incident about Kakashi killing Rin it was done from Madara . This is what i think ^.~

Status
    Mar 2012
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    There's no way he killed Rin for his own purposes, & I'm just wondering, even tho we know almost for certain he didn't unlock MS until later on, why didn't this event unlock MS for Kakashi? Was Rin not that close of a friend as we thought? Or did Kakashi already know what he had to do, and so he basically prepared for what was going to happen and how to handle it emotionally.
    why would kakashi kill rin man? It doesn't even makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    that can mean he had it for years and just learned how to use it within the time skip remember theres no one of importance that died within the time skip that would allow kakashi to awaken MS the only people that were important to him were obito and rin
    what about sandaime?

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    thats like saying who taught sasuke how to use amaterasu after awakening MS smh
    He learnt all those by himself because he was an uchiha and he might have had an idea how to use it... The situation here is different. Its kakashi here, who's a non-uchiha and doesn't even has somewhat ideas of MS!

Last edited by Ira; 10-03-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Armin - This is what it feels

Re: Who really killed Rin? Naruto chapter 604 discusion....

Wutdaheo, it really doesn't make sense to me. I'm almost positive that killing Rin should have unlocked MS for Kakashi, idk if he knew how to unlock MS at the time but regardless it should have happened. Its almost positive Madara set this up, the question is if this is what really happened or what Madara wants Obito to see.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

thats what im saying, i think it was a trap for obito to see it and madara wanted him to see it. he wanted to use obito cause hes an uchiha and use him for his moon eye plan.

Status
    Oct 2012
    In the Shadows Observing.

People you guys are not thinking, how on earth can kakashi get his ms when his sharingan was only at 2 tomaos ( two stars). And at that time when kakashi, rin, and obito were kids no one was talking about ms.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

Their eye's are linked.. Obito saw what Kakashi saw. So if one of them unlocked MS, the other would as well. Also, we have no idea who Rin is. She could be a spy for all we know. Kakashi was crying, so he knew what he was doing. Think what you will, he did it. He didn't want to, but he did. Sorry.

Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    Their eye's are linked.. Obito saw what Kakashi saw. So if one of them unlocked MS, the other would as well. Also, we have no idea who Rin is. She could be a spy for all we know. Kakashi was crying, so he knew what he was doing. Think what you will, he did it. He didn't want to, but he did. Sorry.
    yea i agree with you on the Sharingans being linked, but I feel that rin was not a spy. Kakashi was just in a position to do what he had to do.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfx View Post
    yea i agree with you on the Sharingans being linked, but I feel that rin was not a spy. Kakashi was just in a position to do what he had to do.
    And that being... ? I don't see any Mist nins and the way Zetsu said it was that they were being attacked. Don't say they are all still hidden because one of them had to have done something that would provoke Kakashi to even use that attack. She may not be, but there isn't enough info on her that would make it so she isn't. The best bet is that she's a spy. (poison gas or mist would kill both of them and her face is that of shock, not understanding like we've seen in people who knew they had to die)

Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    And that being... ? I don't see any Mist nins and the way Zetsu said it was that they were being attacked. Don't say they are all still hidden because one of them had to have done something that would provoke Kakashi to even use that attack. She may not be, but there isn't enough info on her that would make it so she isn't. The best bet is that she's a spy. (poison gas or mist would kill both of them and her face is that of shock, not understanding like we've seen in people who knew they had to die)
    I see where you are coming from, there is little info on Rin. And on a note for the argument you are making is that, when Rin was captured back in the mission to destroy the bridge. the rock ninjas did not get any intel from her. I find that odd. and as for the mist ninjas being absent in the image where kakashi attacked Rin could be a technique. if you re-read the chapter when obito was nearing the battle field he was hit with what appeared to be rain. then he was saying it was not rain, but was interrupted by zetsu and he never finished his thought.

maybe this "thing" that is in the battle field could explain the absence of the mist ninja.
    But who knows, we just gotta wait for next weeks manga for more info.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfx View Post
    I see where you are coming from, there is little info on Rin. And on a note for the argument you are making is that, when Rin was captured back in the mission to destroy the bridge. the rock ninjas did not get any intel from her. I find that odd. and as for the mist ninjas being absent in the image where kakashi attacked Rin could be a technique. if you re-read the chapter when obito was nearing the battle field he was hit with what appeared to be rain. then he was saying it was not rain, but was interrupted by zetsu and he never finished his thought.

maybe this "thing" that is in the battle field could explain the absence of the mist ninja.
    But who knows, we just gotta wait for next weeks manga for more info.
    Agreed.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Well one more thing striked. .... kakshi never did show anything towards rin .. he visited obitos grave a lot of times. .... an btw when he was killed by rin he said : iam sorry obito i could not PROTECT RIN ... keeping that in mind i think this is all madaras illusion trying to show obito what the world really is or something like tht <<>>>

Status
    This user has no status.

Nice try. But kakashi unlocked ms after fighting itachi, years after rin died. Show me part 1 itachi with mangekyuo.

Status
    This user has no status.

I'm calling it. Rin died the same way Kabuto's mother died. This was all planned.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I picked "Kakashi did what he had to do as a Konoha Shinobi." I'm sure Obito will come to that conclusion, and I wonder how will Kakashi explain this in future chapters.

Status
    Nov 2011
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

them witnessing Rins death through their shared eyes is what activated MS for both of them. i dont think Kakashi killed Rin (at least on purpose) but that is what had to have activated both MS's. My theory like many others is that this is all a genjutsu set up by Madara where he somehow has captured the real Rin and he did it manipulating the mist and possibly even Kakashi. Or, Kakashi simply was a zetzu clone. Either way, Kakashi wouldnt feel guilty about not protecting Rin if he had done it on purpose. Unless she pulled a Yahiko, Kakashi wasnt with Rin when she was killed.

Itachi didnt kill Shisui, he killed himself after giving Itachi one eye and i guess Danzou the other, or Danzou somehow got it. Itachi gained the MS i believe by killing his clan (probably his parents). He did kill the clan in order to protect Sasuke and the village.

Sasuke witnessed Itachi's death, and he believed he had actually killed Itachi when in fact Itachi was dying anyways and kinda just...died. The link seems to be witnessing the death of someone close. Sasuke was close to his parents, but probably closer to Itachi if that makes sense and Itachi closer to the parents (him and his dad were pretty tight)

Same stuff with Madara and Izuna....so on....if im wrong correct me but this is what ive gathered/know/think

Status
    Nov 2011
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

Quote Originally Posted by noted View Post
    I'm calling it. Rin died the same way Kabuto's mother died. This was all planned.
    i forgot about that whole backstory. that was probably there for a reason, as a foreshadowing possibly of what was to happen to Rin. I know Kabuto's story and Identity crisis thing is important but it does seem like that could have been telling us more!

Naruto Base's Reckoning. NirvanaAtLast's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Chakra Levels Depleted.

Re: Kakashi WAS a Zetsu clone! (STRONG EVIDENCE)

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Zetsus cant copy jutsus... Zetsu cannot do a chidori... so you are wrong.. theory debunked... Baka
    By the way, Zetsu's wikia says that he CAN copy techniques to an extent. So, nothing debunked. BAKA.