View Poll Results: Who killed Rin?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi did what he had to do as a leaf shinobi

    14 41.18%
  • It was an accident.

    1 2.94%
  • It was an illusion.

    6 17.65%
  • None of these

    1 2.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 27 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 671
  1. #126
    Member Bloody Temari's Avatar
    Status
    Bloody Temari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who really killed Rin? Naruto chapter 604 discusion....

    It was Kakashi who killed Rin but we don't know reason. If it was a zetsu clone Obito wouldn't have seen through zetsus eye -.-
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Interesting, interesting...I like these theories I must say. Of course, we may all overthink it and Rin was nothing but a spy this whole time (remember, Kabuto was also a medical ninja spy child thingy)...but this is much more exciting!
     
         

  3. #128
    Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    ShockwavvE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    S.H.I.E.L.D. hoverbase
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why kakashi killed rin explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by medal32 View Post
    She probably said his **** was small
    And he threw a kunai at her.
     
         

  4. #129
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Who really killed Rin? Naruto chapter 604 discusion....

    I think it was the real Kakashi, and the real Rin at the same time Obito got there.
    the title even says, "we meet again, and then..."

    The thing is, those arent zetsus, what zetsu is on Obito.
    Kakashi is seen crying when he stabs rin, meaning its the Real kakashi with Real emotions doing this, knowing he broke his promise.

    I think they were placed in a situation like Nagato and Yahiko, where they were the REAL yahiko and nagato, no control, and nagata "killed" yahiko, after even promising himself he would do anything to protect Yahiko and Konan, he broke his promise too.

    This is all events being used for Obito to awaken MS of course and to follow under Madara. but also the "real obito" will stay true to will of fire while the possessed zetsu obito will follow under Madara.
     
         

  5. #130
    xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Babce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    WAS IS DAS?
     

    Re: Who really killed Rin? Naruto chapter 604 discusion....

    1.There are moments in the pages where kakashi and obito share vision which makes obito think that he is imagining it but he is not, which proves that kakashi is not a zetsu clone.
    2.The mist ninja are zetsu clones that is why madara called them "mist guinea pigs" which means this is a zetsu ability experiment because probbably zetsu hasnt been doing much while madar has been slownly dying down there exept for scouting
    3. that rin is not the real rin its also a zetsu clone or its a genjutsu that obito is in because him and madara made eye contact when madara asked him "are you leaving" so now you are thinking if its a genjutsu howcome they share vision well they are at the same place but have a difrent picture of it.
     
         

  6. #131
    Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    ShockwavvE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    S.H.I.E.L.D. hoverbase
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Rin a spy? lol.. interesting..
     
         

  7. #132
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockwavvE View Post
    Rin a spy? lol.. interesting..
    It's always the ones you don't suspect!

    No but if Kakashi killed Rin willingly, then there's obviously a reason behind it. The simplest explanation I can think of is just that. Spy. Everyone trusts the medics...
     
         

  8. #133
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    It's always the ones you don't suspect!

    No but if Kakashi killed Rin willingly, then there's obviously a reason behind it. The simplest explanation I can think of is just that. Spy. Everyone trusts the medics...
    Yes that would explain why Kakashi killed Rin, and I agree to some extent. But it still doesnt explain how Obito could be standing a couple of feet away from Kakashi and not confront him then and there!

    This is a thread to explain that part!
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Yes that would explain why Kakashi killed Rin, and I agree to some extent. But it still doesnt explain how Obito could be standing a couple of feet away from Kakashi and not confront him then and there!
    Aye. I made a thread about that. It probably has something to do with the Zetsu - Either it takes him back to Madara, or Obito attacks Kakashi and hides his face (although that wouldn't make his voice disappear, would it?)

    Something will obviously keep Obito from confronting Kakashi...unless Kakashi has been evil this whole time and never said a word about trying to KILL Obito after he killed Rin!

    Though somehow I doubt that.

    I'm betting he'll go to Rin once Kakashi is gone. They'll share a sad, beautiful moment and BAM, Obito will go full tyrant. Of course that sounds far-fetched...I mean, I understand Obito getting mad but wouldn't he kill Kakashi rather than trying to create a dreamworld? He is an Uchiha after all...he has to swear vengeance on something...
     
         

  10. #135
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    Aye. I made a thread about that. It probably has something to do with the Zetsu - Either it takes him back to Madara, or Obito attacks Kakashi and hides his face (although that wouldn't make his voice disappear, would it?)

    Something will obviously keep Obito from confronting Kakashi...unless Kakashi has been evil this whole time and never said a word about trying to KILL Obito after he killed Rin!

    Though somehow I doubt that.

    I'm betting he'll go to Rin once Kakashi is gone. They'll share a sad, beautiful moment and BAM, Obito will go full tyrant. Of course that sounds far-fetched...I mean, I understand Obito getting mad but wouldn't he kill Kakashi rather than trying to create a dreamworld? He is an Uchiha after all...he has to swear vengeance on something...
    Far from far-fetched..that would be badass! Did I ever mention I love your theories? +rep

    And damn man, I almost feel sad for the Uchiha's(actually I always have, for Sasuke and Itachi at least), never free from vengeance! The curse is real! And all the good one's probably suffer the same fate as Itachi and Shisui!

    Beautiful thing...this anime!
     
         

  11. #136
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Far from far-fetched..that would be badass! Did I ever mention I love your theories? +rep

    And damn man, I almost feel sad for the Uchiha's(actually I always have, for Sasuke and Itachi at least), never free from vengeance! The curse is real! And all the good one's probably suffer the same fate as Itachi and Shisui!

    Beautiful thing...this anime!
    Why thank you! Kind words and high praise indeed! Your theories aren't bad either!

    Honestly though I have never been sorry for the Uchiha. I have always hated the concept of the 'curse of hatred'. It makes no sense to me at all. I loved it much better when they were just an ordinary clan (albeit a powerful one) wiped out by the evil Itachi (whom I never thought was evil but still, I wished he was).

    But yeah, this anime is beautiful. Even if there are many things I wish I could change, I still love it.
     
         

  12. #137
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    Why thank you! Kind words and high praise indeed! Your theories aren't bad either!

    Honestly though I have never been sorry for the Uchiha. I have always hated the concept of the 'curse of hatred'. It makes no sense to me at all. I loved it much better when they were just an ordinary clan (albeit a powerful one) wiped out by the evil Itachi (whom I never thought was evil but still, I wished he was).

    But yeah, this anime is beautiful. Even if there are many things I wish I could change, I still love it.
    Just look at what happened to Obito when he was noble and good.....got crushed by a fukking boulder! Dont even mention Itachi!

    Hatred is the only way they can lead a somewhat fulfilling life! But I guess thats where we differ, I love these concepts, actually I am a sucker for them! Plus this anime has great music! lol

    But getting back on topic, you are probably right bro, as you are wayyy more rational and intelligent than I!
     
         

  13. #138
    Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    BladerItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    Kakashi better have a very reasonable and good reason for killing Rin or else he is going down my list as the 3rd favourite character.
     
         

  14. #139
    Anbu Black Ops ucHiHa xyN's Avatar
    Status
    ucHiHa xyN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

    Kakashi is a good guy. Kishi will keep it that way I think.
     
         

  15. #140
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Kakashi is and always will be one of the main protagonists of the series. If he killed Rin, he must've done it with reason, now I don't know why people are crying about him killing her. We know nothing about her. People can cry all they want but it's obvious there's something behind this.
     
         

  16. #141
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    the hero image of kakashi has been damaged, if only a little
     
         

  17. #142
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Maybe someone was controlling him or Rin turned evil and he had to kill her.
     
         

  18. #143
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    lol i wasnt crying i was cheering and no it was probly a genjustsu or kakashi thought she was an enemy
     
         

  19. #144
    Member Shouten's Avatar
    Status
    Shouten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Kakashi attempted to go on second base with Rin, but he somehow forgot to turn off his Chidori.
     
         

  20. #145
    Banned
    Status
    Lord Sasuke Ninja Way is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    So killing with a reason is okay now?
     
         

  21. #146
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Or maybe its a powerful genjutsu, designed to make Obito go back to Madara
     
         

  22. #147
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Of course there was a reason. It wasn't like Kakashi randomly said, "Hey Rin, what's the quickest way to a woman's heart? CHIDORI!"
     
         

  23. #148
    ANBU Meekz89's Avatar
    Status
    Meekz89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stay down with my day 1
    niggaz, and we in the club
    screaming No New Friends, No
    New Friends, No,No,New!
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    the hero image of kakashi has been damaged, if only a little
    Until next week then we will all forget about his discrepancies
     
         

  24. #149
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sasuke Ninja Way View Post
    So killing with a reason is okay now?
    In Naruto, yes. Madara should die with reason, is it okay? Or should we let him take over the world?
     
         

  25. #150
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: If Kakashi killed Rin, he did it with reason.

    she went rogue is what me thinks, they said something about anbu or jonin, i know some anbu are missing-nin hunters like Haku pretended to be so maybe konoha has them too
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •