1 2.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 34 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: It's the real kakashi[proof]

Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    dont think this is the same.why would anyone act in front of a dying person.
    You don't get it. The acting is for Tobi not Rin. If its really Zetsu he has to make it believable. As heartless as Kakashi was I doubt he can kill a team mate without showing any emotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by INVISIBLE MAN View Post
    if he actually is acting he deserves oscar for it.
    Well he did infiltrate the allied forces by pretending to know other shinobi.

Last edited by TrollingSage; 10-02-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Who really killed Rin? Naruto chapter 604 discusion....

Well I think there are 2 major theories up until now Zetsu clone (kakashi) killed rin and kakashi killed Zetsu clone (rin). I could live with both of them but with the second there would be the question: When did Rin die if not at this time? And with both theories it doesn't make sense to see Kakashi cry...Wether he was a clone or himself, because if he knew she was a clone he wouldn't cry and Zetsu doesn't have feelings so he wouldn't also, not even for fake because he can't imagine human feelings...

Edit: I support the theory that Zetsu killed Rin in Madaras order, I just can't live with the tears ^-^

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Why kakashi killed rin explanation

Hopefully there is a good explanation for this T.T

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: I think I got it you guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lionel654 View Post
    it is more exciting but i just dont see it happening..
    Well looking at that image....dont you think it already has?

A senju within the uchiha Mizukata's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

yup as you said...all that was a part of madaras plan...the thing is thats obitos biased flashback...
    third option ...kakashi being controlled...

by the way...in case your wondering my guess is in truth obito can see trough his own kakashi inplanted sharingan

Status
    May 2012
    Pain to the world

She probably said his **** was small

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

It was Kakashi who killed Rin but we don't know reason. If it was a zetsu clone Obito wouldn't have seen through zetsus eye -.-

Status
    This user has no status.

Interesting, interesting...I like these theories I must say. Of course, we may all overthink it and Rin was nothing but a spy this whole time (remember, Kabuto was also a medical ninja spy child thingy)...but this is much more exciting!

Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by medal32 View Post
    She probably said his **** was small
    And he threw a kunai at her.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

I think it was the real Kakashi, and the real Rin at the same time Obito got there.
    the title even says, "we meet again, and then..."

The thing is, those arent zetsus, what zetsu is on Obito.
    Kakashi is seen crying when he stabs rin, meaning its the Real kakashi with Real emotions doing this, knowing he broke his promise.

I think they were placed in a situation like Nagato and Yahiko, where they were the REAL yahiko and nagato, no control, and nagata "killed" yahiko, after even promising himself he would do anything to protect Yahiko and Konan, he broke his promise too.

This is all events being used for Obito to awaken MS of course and to follow under Madara. but also the "real obito" will stay true to will of fire while the possessed zetsu obito will follow under Madara.

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

1.There are moments in the pages where kakashi and obito share vision which makes obito think that he is imagining it but he is not, which proves that kakashi is not a zetsu clone.
    2.The mist ninja are zetsu clones that is why madara called them "mist guinea pigs" which means this is a zetsu ability experiment because probbably zetsu hasnt been doing much while madar has been slownly dying down there exept for scouting
    3. that rin is not the real rin its also a zetsu clone or its a genjutsu that obito is in because him and madara made eye contact when madara asked him "are you leaving" so now you are thinking if its a genjutsu howcome they share vision well they are at the same place but have a difrent picture of it.

Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Rin a spy? lol.. interesting..

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockwavvE View Post
    Rin a spy? lol.. interesting..
    It's always the ones you don't suspect!

No but if Kakashi killed Rin willingly, then there's obviously a reason behind it. The simplest explanation I can think of is just that. Spy. Everyone trusts the medics...

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    It's always the ones you don't suspect!

No but if Kakashi killed Rin willingly, then there's obviously a reason behind it. The simplest explanation I can think of is just that. Spy. Everyone trusts the medics...
    Yes that would explain why Kakashi killed Rin, and I agree to some extent. But it still doesnt explain how Obito could be standing a couple of feet away from Kakashi and not confront him then and there!

This is a thread to explain that part!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Yes that would explain why Kakashi killed Rin, and I agree to some extent. But it still doesnt explain how Obito could be standing a couple of feet away from Kakashi and not confront him then and there!
    Aye. I made a thread about that. It probably has something to do with the Zetsu - Either it takes him back to Madara, or Obito attacks Kakashi and hides his face (although that wouldn't make his voice disappear, would it?)

Something will obviously keep Obito from confronting Kakashi...unless Kakashi has been evil this whole time and never said a word about trying to KILL Obito after he killed Rin!

Though somehow I doubt that.

I'm betting he'll go to Rin once Kakashi is gone. They'll share a sad, beautiful moment and BAM, Obito will go full tyrant. Of course that sounds far-fetched...I mean, I understand Obito getting mad but wouldn't he kill Kakashi rather than trying to create a dreamworld? He is an Uchiha after all...he has to swear vengeance on something...

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Aye. I made a thread about that. It probably has something to do with the Zetsu - Either it takes him back to Madara, or Obito attacks Kakashi and hides his face (although that wouldn't make his voice disappear, would it?)

Something will obviously keep Obito from confronting Kakashi...unless Kakashi has been evil this whole time and never said a word about trying to KILL Obito after he killed Rin!

Though somehow I doubt that.

I'm betting he'll go to Rin once Kakashi is gone. They'll share a sad, beautiful moment and BAM, Obito will go full tyrant. Of course that sounds far-fetched...I mean, I understand Obito getting mad but wouldn't he kill Kakashi rather than trying to create a dreamworld? He is an Uchiha after all...he has to swear vengeance on something...
    Far from far-fetched..that would be badass! Did I ever mention I love your theories? +rep

And damn man, I almost feel sad for the Uchiha's(actually I always have, for Sasuke and Itachi at least), never free from vengeance! The curse is real! And all the good one's probably suffer the same fate as Itachi and Shisui!

Beautiful thing...this anime!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Far from far-fetched..that would be badass! Did I ever mention I love your theories? +rep

And damn man, I almost feel sad for the Uchiha's(actually I always have, for Sasuke and Itachi at least), never free from vengeance! The curse is real! And all the good one's probably suffer the same fate as Itachi and Shisui!

Beautiful thing...this anime!
    Why thank you! Kind words and high praise indeed! Your theories aren't bad either!

Honestly though I have never been sorry for the Uchiha. I have always hated the concept of the 'curse of hatred'. It makes no sense to me at all. I loved it much better when they were just an ordinary clan (albeit a powerful one) wiped out by the evil Itachi (whom I never thought was evil but still, I wished he was).

But yeah, this anime is beautiful. Even if there are many things I wish I could change, I still love it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Why thank you! Kind words and high praise indeed! Your theories aren't bad either!

Honestly though I have never been sorry for the Uchiha. I have always hated the concept of the 'curse of hatred'. It makes no sense to me at all. I loved it much better when they were just an ordinary clan (albeit a powerful one) wiped out by the evil Itachi (whom I never thought was evil but still, I wished he was).

But yeah, this anime is beautiful. Even if there are many things I wish I could change, I still love it.
    Just look at what happened to Obito when he was noble and good.....got crushed by a fukking boulder! Dont even mention Itachi!

Hatred is the only way they can lead a somewhat fulfilling life! But I guess thats where we differ, I love these concepts, actually I am a sucker for them! Plus this anime has great music! lol

But getting back on topic, you are probably right bro, as you are wayyy more rational and intelligent than I!

Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

Kakashi better have a very reasonable and good reason for killing Rin or else he is going down my list as the 3rd favourite character.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is a good guy. Kishi will keep it that way I think.