Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Surrounded by Multiple Jonin, Confused, Obscured Vision

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    I think Kakashi and Rin may have been surrounded. I mean think about this way. We've been told they were surrounded by ninja of the mist. Also mist ninja are known to use mist techniques (like Zabuza) to sort of impair the vision of their foes.

Look at this for instance:

Obito thought he was initially seeing rain but then retracts that thought once seeing some of the battlefield. IMO the rain was probably some kind of mist tech.

If any of what I said above is true then I don't find it hard to believe Kakashi accidentally stabbed Rin during all of the commotion.
    except its already been proven the sharingan can see through the mist, the only person who had such prowess in the mist jutsu that could effect the sharingan was zabuza so...

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelius View Post
    except its already been proven the sharingan can see through the mist, the only person who had such prowess in the mist jutsu that could effect the sharingan was zabuza so...
    LOL You wouldn't happen to be talking about Naruto Shippuden episode 15 right? You do know the part where Kakashi used the mist tech on Itachi is filler right? Never happened in the manga so...

And just in case you don't believe me, here is a link to the episode (check 10:40-11:15 for the part you're talking about):

CLICK HERE FOR EPISODE

And here are the manga pages where the entire episode takes place:

chapter 259 pg 11 to chapter 260 pg 15

Here I'll even give you a head start:

CLICK HERE FOR MANGA CHAPTERS

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelius View Post
    he is more like void of emotion with the exception of the tear! Thats the only bit of emotion you see from him. there are only 3 types of catatonia and the kakashi wasnt diplaying any that we could see. you have stupor ( which is the closest to what your trying to prove, but you cant defend that with what was shown. the other 2 are Catatonic excitement which we didnt see any excitement from him and Malignant catatonia which we didnt see instability. So using reason, we can deduce that kakashi( or whoever) is not in shock, or even catatonic shock. Like I said, the attacker looks more emotionless with the exception of the tear. Therefore it was not an accident, the attack was intentional.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_(psychological)

He's in a state of daze and related psychological stupor brought about by an acute stress reaction.

pirate king,hokage,vizard luffichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

best thread so far,more convincing

Page 2 of 2 « First 12