Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 62
  1. #26
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea I read it
    lol mate, Aizen is immortal. :sy:

     
         

  2. #27
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    So the whole time he had Gin, Tousen and the other Arrancars were for what?
    To rely on them but once he killed halibel he was done with relying on people..he spoke about this himself to shinji I believe he did not care about any of them an after what gin did he can no longer trust people anymore.
     
         

  3. #28
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    lol mate, Aizen is immortal. :sy:

    No he's not the hogyoku is what was making him immortal he no longer has it an like I said if they wanted to kill him he would be dead right now..Why you think he made wonderwisse cuz he knew that Yamamoto would have killed him that's proof he's not immortal.


    Ur pic does not work
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-04-2012 at 02:21 AM.

  4. #29
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    No he's not the hogyoku is what was making him immortal he no longer has it an like I said if they wanted to kill him he would be dead right now..Why you think he made wonderwisse cuz he knew that Yamamoto would have killed him that's proof he's not immortal.


    Ur pic does not work
    He still has the Hogyoku; if he wasnt't immortal they would have killed him, but he is so they can't.
     
         

  5. #30
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    No he's not the hogyoku is what was making him immortal he no longer has it an like I said if they wanted to kill him he would be dead right now..Why you think he made wonderwisse cuz he knew that Yamamoto would have killed him that's proof he's not immortal.


    Ur pic does not work
    lol what site do you read off? I used mangareader and it's solid proof, stop making up bullshit mate.

     
         

  6. #31
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    lol what site do you read off? I used mangareader and it's solid proof, stop making up bullshit mate.

    I don't see the hogyoku in him in this picture show me the hogyoku dats what I want to see an like I said Yamamoto could easily turn him to nonthing with One swing from his bankai he can be killed if not for wonderwisse he would be dead right now an he knos that get it threw it head. Once ur turned to nonthing being immortal means nothing.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    To rely on them but once he killed halibel he was done with relying on people..he spoke about this himself to shinji I believe he did not care about any of them an after what gin did he can no longer trust people anymore.
    No he stopped relying on people when he evolved but now he's back to his original form so I don't see why he wouldn't rely on people again, Aizen relied on wonderwiess to seal Yamamoto's bankai
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    He still has it in him it cannot be taken out of him which is why kisuke invented a sealing technique to seal its power so aizen cannot use it. as for being immortal that is a tough call. with the hougyoku being sealed i don't believe he would be immortal but the dact that it is still in aizen and it cannot be destroyed as per kisukes word he should be immortal because he is still fused with it just not able to use its power until the seal is broken.
     
         

  9. #34
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    No he stopped relying on people when he evolved but now he's back to his original form so I don't see why he wouldn't rely on people again, Aizen relied on wonderwiess to seal Yamamoto's bankai
    He made wonderwisse that's his weapon to use against Yamamoto he was the only thing to be of real help..but yea he does not rely on anybody anymore
     
         

  10. #35
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I don't see the hogyoku in him in this picture show me the hogyoku dats what I want to see an like I said Yamamoto could easily turn him to nonthing with One swing from his bankai he can be killed if not for wonderwisse he would be dead right now an he knos that get it threw it head. Once ur turned to nonthing being immortal means nothing.
    That's something I explained in the other thread. In this thread, you only wanted proof of Aizen being immortal and I gave you it. If you can't get simple logic through your head, then stop trying to argue with me.

    Aizen has clearly stated that he fused with the hogyoku, further proof of that is when Gin tried to take the Hogyoku away from him instead it ended up giving a power-up to Aizen and also returning back to him. It also REGENERATED that massive hole in his chest that Gin disintegrated with his zanpakuto. That's proof of Aizen being immortal, the fact that he was able to regenerate any part of his body.

    Aizen was sealed with the hogyoku. Obviously the hogyoku isn't shown when the Central 46 is judging him simply because the black ropes/bandages around him are his seal and his prison. Do you think the Central 46 would lie? If he can't die, then he can't die. That is all.

    And just so you know, Yama's zanpakuto only burns what it cuts, it's not AOE. Hence why the fake Bach only had a massive cut in his body, rather then his entire body burning up. Aizen can regenerate wounds like that easily.
     
         

  11. #36
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    That's something I explained in the other thread. In this thread, you only wanted proof of Aizen being immortal and I gave you it. If you can't get simple logic through your head, then stop trying to argue with me.

    Aizen has clearly stated that he fused with the hogyoku, further proof of that is when Gin tried to take the Hogyoku away from him instead it ended up giving a power-up to Aizen and also returning back to him. It also REGENERATED that massive hole in his chest that Gin disintegrated with his zanpakuto. That's proof of Aizen being immortal, the fact that he was able to regenerate any part of his body.

    Aizen was sealed with the hogyoku. Obviously the hogyoku isn't shown when the Central 46 is judging him simply because the black ropes/bandages around him are his seal and his prison. Do you think the Central 46 would lie? If he can't die, then he can't die. That is all.

    And just so you know, Yama's zanpakuto only burns what it cuts, it's not AOE. Hence why the fake Bach only had a massive cut in his body, rather then his entire body burning up. Aizen can regenerate wounds like that easily.
    What makes you think Yamamoto put full power behind his last attack..an the Quincy have something so they can stand the heat forgot what it was called but if they did not have it he would have turned to ash just from standing close to Yamamoto..the quincy guy said it himself that anything his sword touch will turn him to nonthing...I'm just saying if they really wanted him dead Yamamoto could have done so along time ago.

    An like I said befor he made wonderwisse becuz he knew he could be killed.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-05-2012 at 01:44 AM.

  12. #37
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    What makes you think Yamamoto put full power behind his last attack..an the Quincy have something so they can stand the heat forgot what it was called but if they did not have it he would have turned to ash just from standing close to Yamamoto..the quincy guy said it himself that anything his sword touch will turn him to nonthing...I'm just saying if they really wanted him dead Yamamoto could have done so along time ago.

    An like I said befor he made wonderwisse becuz he knew he could be killed.
    Well for one Yamamoto is mad not slightly mad I mean completely raged, also he knows JuhaBach and for him to use bankai is proof of JuhaBach's strength so why wouldn't he use his full strength even though it was a fake.
     
         

  13. #38
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    What makes you think Yamamoto put full power behind his last attack..an the Quincy have something so they can stand the heat forgot what it was called but if they did not have it he would have turned to ash just from standing close to Yamamoto..the quincy guy said it himself that anything his sword touch will turn him to nonthing...I'm just saying if they really wanted him dead Yamamoto could have done so along time ago.

    An like I said befor he made wonderwisse becuz he knew he could be killed.
    You are severely wrong on so many levels.

    Firstly, I never said Yama used his full power. I only said his Zanka no Tachi: North is not an aoe attack, and Yama has also stated that ONLY his zanpakuto is 15M degrees. In other words, besides himself and his zanpakuto, the area around him is not at 15M degrees. Think about it, if it was everyone would have died already. Also, his zanpakuto does not produce flames. If you haven't figured it out by now, then something is wrong. Yama's zanpakuto compresses all his flames just like Ichigo's Zangetsu compresses all his reiatsu. Hence why Yama's zanpakuto looks like a normal burnt blade. It does not produce flames. It does not burn the area around where Yama cuts.

    As for the Quincy, you're also wrong. Like I said, the space around Yama is not 15M degrees. If it was, the ground he was standing on and the buildings around him would have caught fire already. Obviously, the Quincy are not affected by the heat.

    Finally, you're wrong again. Yes, Yama could have killed Aizen when he was in SS. But in the real world, no. If Yama released Bankai in the real world, the humans would be dying everywhere from the sudden climate change. Also, at that time we don't know if Aizen was immortal or not, because his evolutions were not complete.

    Ultimately, you are wrong. Fact is, the current Aizen is immortal. I couldn't care less if he was immortal or not back in the Karakura town arc. That's years ago.
     
         

  14. #39
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You are severely wrong on so many levels.

    Firstly, I never said Yama used his full power. I only said his Zanka no Tachi: North is not an aoe attack, and Yama has also stated that ONLY his zanpakuto is 15M degrees. In other words, besides himself and his zanpakuto, the area around him is not at 15M degrees. Think about it, if it was everyone would have died already. Also, his zanpakuto does not produce flames. If you haven't figured it out by now, then something is wrong. Yama's zanpakuto compresses all his flames just like Ichigo's Zangetsu compresses all his reiatsu. Hence why Yama's zanpakuto looks like a normal burnt blade. It does not produce flames. It does not burn the area around where Yama cuts.

    As for the Quincy, you're also wrong. Like I said, the space around Yama is not 15M degrees. If it was, the ground he was standing on and the buildings around him would have caught fire already. Obviously, the Quincy are not affected by the heat.

    Finally, you're wrong again. Yes, Yama could have killed Aizen when he was in SS. But in the real world, no. If Yama released Bankai in the real world, the humans would be dying everywhere from the sudden climate change. Also, at that time we don't know if Aizen was immortal or not, because his evolutions were not complete.

    Ultimately, you are wrong. Fact is, the current Aizen is immortal. I couldn't care less if he was immortal or not back in the Karakura town arc. That's years ago.
    The reason why the Quincy guy is able to withstand the heat is becuz something is protecting him he says this himself if not he would have turned into ash just standing close..but anyway yea the fact still remains if he had to make wonderwisse then he is not immortal it's just that simPle.

    The blunt vene is what kept the Quincy alive an helped him survive the heat...Yamamoto himself says if this fight does not end soon you me an the soul society will turn to ash.

    An when I said they been could have killed him I mean after urahara sealed him Yamamoto could have easily killed him then.All this time he's been scraped down to that chair Yamamoto could have killed him.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 10-05-2012 at 04:18 AM.

  15. #40
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Lord i miss this anime, i need that back because i refuse to read the manga
     
         

  16. #41
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    The reason why the Quincy guy is able to withstand the heat is becuz something is protecting him he says this himself if not he would have turned into ash just standing close..but anyway yea the fact still remains if he had to make wonderwisse then he is not immortal it's just that simPle.

    The blunt vene is what kept the Quincy alive an helped him survive the heat...Yamamoto himself says if this fight does not end soon you me an the soul society will turn to ash.

    An when I said they been could have killed him I mean after urahara sealed him Yamamoto could have easily killed him then.All this time he's been scraped down to that chair Yamamoto could have killed him.
    Can't you get it through your head, fanboy? I do not give a single shit about whether or not Aizen was immortal back then or not. The reason this argument started is because you thought Aizen is currently not immortal, which is bullshit, because he currently is. He has been since Gin tried to kill him.

    Well duh, Yama is changing the climate with his bankai. But it is still not hot enough to instantly melt things and make things automatically catch on fire.

    Aizen was immortal when Urahara sealed him. He has been since Gin tried to kill him, and he still is. Get it through your head, I'm done.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member lesley's Avatar
    Status
    lesley is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the top
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Can't you get it through your head, fanboy? I do not give a single shit about whether or not Aizen was immortal back then or not. The reason this argument started is because you thought Aizen is currently not immortal, which is bullshit, because he currently is. He has been since Gin tried to kill him.

    Well duh, Yama is changing the climate with his bankai. But it is still not hot enough to instantly melt things and make things automatically catch on fire.

    Aizen was immortal when Urahara sealed him. He has been since Gin tried to kill him, and he still is. Get it through your head, I'm done.
    sorry, but when you say immortal, does that mean that if you cut of his head, it will grow back?
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    sorry, but when you say immortal, does that mean that if you cut of his head, it will grow back?
    Yes.
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member lesley's Avatar
    Status
    lesley is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the top
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Yes.
    then.
    i have another question, what makes him immortal, is it the hogyoku, because i don't think its with him
    because if its with him, why didn't he evolve any further?
    i believe the problem is with tite, he fails to explain a lot of crucial things
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    then.
    i have another question, what makes him immortal, is it the hogyoku, because i don't think its with him
    because if its with him, why didn't he evolve any further?
    i believe the problem is with tite, he fails to explain a lot of crucial things
    The Hogyoku makes him immortal, he still has it cause they can't remove it from him, Gin already tried.

    He didn't evlove any further because the Hogyoku didn't see him as his master anymore.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member lesley's Avatar
    Status
    lesley is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the top
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The Hogyoku makes him immortal, he still has it cause they can't remove it from him, Gin already tried.

    He didn't evlove any further because the Hogyoku didn't see him as his master anymore.
    that makes a lot of sense now that you've said it, thanks
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    that makes a lot of sense now that you've said it, thanks
    No problem.
     
         

  23. #48
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Can't you get it through your head, fanboy? I do not give a single shit about whether or not Aizen was immortal back then or not. The reason this argument started is because you thought Aizen is currently not immortal, which is bullshit, because he currently is. He has been since Gin tried to kill him.

    Well duh, Yama is changing the climate with his bankai. But it is still not hot enough to instantly melt things and make things automatically catch on fire.

    Aizen was immortal when Urahara sealed him. He has been since Gin tried to kill him, and he still is. Get it through your head, I'm done.
    Naw he's not immortal he can be turned to nonthing I mean nothing at all..don't compare gin tring to kill him to yamamoto trying to kill him.
     
         

  24. #49
    Academy Student
    Status
    Everblight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    I'm going to ignore the current argument and get this back on track :D

    I hope Aizen becomes more involved in the storyline. He is, in effect, a god and in the next chapter (hopefully) we should be seeing him walking out of his prison with some inclination as to what he is going to do next. Was the Sternritter part of his plan? did he see the invasion coming? did he plan the invasion himself? all I know is the super Genius Aizen is normally at the heart of these kinds of things.

    I'm less bothered by the notion of him being immortal or not (In my oppinion he is) but I'm more intrigued by his Zanpakuto. When he started evolving he didn't use it's powers, he just went for pure power as he didn't seem to need Kyoka Suigetsu. We also saw his arm fuse with his sword, does this mean he has also fused with his Zanpakuto? if he has then he really is going to be god-level.

    And finally, as we have come to expect from Aizen. What if he isn't in that prison, maybe it's an illusion, maybe the Sternritter is an illusion. You know what he can be like!
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen is back.

    Oh yes, we saw Aizen on a page. I guess that means he's back, right? No.

    Juha just said he tried recruiting him but he refused. That doesn't mean Aizen is back. At most we'll probably see him for another chapter or two but that's it. I don't see Aizen playing any significant role in this final arc other than providing intel of some sort about the Vandenreich.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •