Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 161
  1. #21
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    nanaki u have a good point which is why i say if sasuke were to win he would not get the victory with a one shot because most high level ninjas know complex replacement techniques and the genjutsu sasuke used was not a tsukuyomi (maybe the tsukuyomi would have held him for a couple more seconds we really dont know) but what peaceful is saying is that if sasuke caught him with clearly the most powerful genjutsu in his arsenal and (seconds later, which could be to late ) fired off an amaterasu killerbee's chances of regaining composure in time to avoid serious damage is unlikely
     
         

  2. #22
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    cant believe how many people still say that Sasuke lost, that he was defeated 2, or three times. First of all, let me break down every scene of that fight.

    Health and Mind set
    1. Let gets this straight. Sasuke was wounded prior to the fight, thanks to his enounter with Itachi, which nearly killed him, and Left him extremely exhausted. Cleary seen when he didnt show us his amazing speed, which Madara is impressed with.
    2. Sasukes objective from the very start was to capture the Hachibi, not kill it.
    3. Hachibi had just woken up from a nap, meaning he was fully rested. And for those that says that Hachibi might not have been fully healthy after he woke up, because he was fighting or training, its simply bullshit. The manga gave no implication of that, further more, a Bijuu will restore your health and stamina faster when you rest. Just look how Tsunade made Naruto train until he was exhausted so that he would sleep for the next 3 days, just for him to wake up in a couple of hours like new.
    4. Hachibis sole objective was to kill the people that wanted to capture him.

    Hachibi lost because because he transformed into Beast mode
    No, he didnt. He lost because he was facing an Uchiha. Plain and simple. Sasuke at anytime could have just use amaterasu, and finish him off, but that wasnt his objective.

    Sasuke first lost against Hachibi
    1. Terrific, Hachibi pinned down a wounded Sasuke with his 7 swords, which took Sasuke by surprise. Sasuke was down but not out. Sasuke could have done many things to save himself.
    2. He could have one shotted Hachibi with Amatrasu when killer bee went for the kill. So just like Sasuke was suprised and couldnt react to Hachibi attack, Hachibi would have been surprised and wouldnt be able to react in time to save himself from amaterasu. This remind me Kakashis situation with Kakuzu. Many people said that Kakakshi would have been killed by Kakuzu if Naruto and yamato hadnt interved and this is simply bullshit. As stated by kakashi, he stated that he was about to use his MS to finish off Kakuzu right before Naruto and Yamato came. This is almost the same scenario, except for the Sasuke wanting to kill his opponnent.
    3. Sasuke could have use his raiton sword the momento Hachibi was close enought to caught him off guard. If Chidori is able to cut through anything and we saw Sasukes raiton sword cutting through Hachibis tentacle, i dont even want to know what Sasuke would have done to Killer bee in his normal mode.
    4. Sasuke could have use his raiton neddles, the ones he used against Deidara to explode the mini bombs, leaving him an opening for Sasuke to evade the attack.
    5. Not only that, even with multple swords stuck on his body, Sasuke still had the strength to hold back Killer Bee raiton sword from cutting through Zabuza sword.

    Sasuke second lost against Hachibi
    1. This is simply bullshit. Sasuke always had Killer Bee on his sight when he came at him. Hell, Sasuke Tsukuyomi him, when he could have easily amaterasu his ass.

    Sasuke third lost against Hachibi 1. This is simple bullshit. He could have easily used Susanowo and block the attack. If Amaterasu one shotted the second strongest Bijuu, i dont even want to know what Susanowo would have done to Hachibi. Probably rip his soul through his ass!!!

    Final Verdict
    1. A wounded Sasuke would have pwned Killer Bees ass right from the start with amaterasu, but people would have just said, Hachibi was simply the weakest Bijuu.
    Hey you put up a good point for alot of that, yes Sasuke could have amaterasu him the entire time which your right puts any argument to shame. But i dont see anywhere in the manga that says he was wounded before the fight. Sasuke had time to heal before he left for the cloud village.
    Unless there is a chapter that says hes wounded please find it for me, and also you were the one who told me that Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi on the Hachibi
    Also Suigetsu said in the fight that they would have to fight to kill if they wanted to capture him
    And sasuke tried to use chidori or at least in his sword but Killerbee did the same thing
    But you did convince me so yea
     
         

  3. #23
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Izuna you bloody bastard!!! show yourself coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kabumaru got that almost right!!! I am saying almost what Kabumaru is saying!!!



    @ I will find the link later! I just used Tsukuyomi in order to convince people that it was genjutsu and avoid of my point comments like"but this was tsukuyomi and bee escaped it" etc when i want to sow them that had he used amaterasu he would have killed had he want to. Sasuke actions dont agree with Suigetsu though untill he used ama!!1
     
         
    Last edited by peaceful; 07-14-2009 at 10:40 PM.

  4. #24
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    He didnt show us anything to believe so...
    And not everyone can counter ama excpet for one or two people...
    sasuke, madara, and kirabi all avoided it (clearly oro could to since sasuke used his tech to escape.)

    3 and a possible (which is really 4)

    so its been proven that it can be avoided by skilled ninja and i doubt that kirabi wouldnt be able to pull off a replacement of some sort he would take a lot of damage from a head on ama but its possible
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Sasuke said that he hasnt fully recovered not me.

    And you missed my point. As Kabumaru understanded i try to say that if he succeded in doing an eye contact genjutsu which is extremely difficult to do against a blind(?) ninja amaterasu would have suceedeed in hiting his target. If bee in normal is hit with this then bee is dead. But sasuke didnt want him dead, did he?
    Ok so he doesn't seem fully recovered because he was getting spanked.
    KillerBee isn't Blind (lol) so we have no clue whether Amateratsu would be more effective. Then again if it did hit .. who knows.. Demon Cloak anyone? :D
    Where's the grammar patrol when you need them. :mad:
    Oh yeah are you basing this Amateratsu scenario AFTER Sasuke gains Amateratsu from fighting KillerBee? Because the first time we see him use Amateratsu was when he was talking to Madara ... and that wasn't his eye .. it was Itachis.
     
         
    Last edited by Omoilol; 07-14-2009 at 10:45 PM.

  6. #26
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    sasuke, madara, and kirabi all avoided it (clearly oro could to since sasuke used his tech to escape.)

    3 and a possible (which is really 4)

    so its been proven that it can be avoided by skilled ninja and i doubt that kirabi wouldnt be able to pull off a replacement of some sort he would take a lot of damage from a head on ama but its possible
    Exactly. Only people like Madara(teleportation) Orochimaru(white snake abilities) sasuke(orochimaru abilities) can avoid amaterasu... also it would be something sudden and bee ouldnt be able to prepare even if he had a jutsu...
     
         

  7. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Starting to like this thread. :D
    Alright since we're giving people powers that they don't have and assuming the outcome of this battle that way. Lets give KillerBee ... Flying Thunder God. To counter Amateratsu with nothing but plain speed. Hmm, Sage Mode would buff the hell out of him since he's already taking kicks to the chest from Sasuke like they were soft kisses. And ... some type of area effect like how naruto knocked everything back in a circle of chakra when he was fighting Oro in Kyuubi mode. Feel free to give Sasuke w/e you want to make him counter KillerBees new abilities. :D:D:D
     
         

  8. #28
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Starting to like this thread. :D
    Alright since we're giving people powers that they don't have and assuming the outcome of this battle that way. Lets give KillerBee ... Flying Thunder God. To counter Amateratsu with nothing but plain speed. Hmm, Sage Mode would buff the hell out of him since he's already taking kicks to the chest from Sasuke like they were soft kisses. And ... some type of area effect like how naruto knocked everything back in a circle of chakra when he was fighting Oro in Kyuubi mode. Feel free to give Sasuke w/e you want to make him counter KillerBees new abilities. :D:D:D
    i beg your pardon? when did i give sasuke abilities he didnt have?
     
         

  9. #29
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    KillerBee isn't Blind (lol) so we have no clue whether Amateratsu would be more effective. Then again if it did hit .. who knows.. Demon Cloak anyone? :D
    .
    The demon cloak wouldnt protect killerbee from amaterasu, amaterasu would still destroy kirabi.
    If the Actual 8 tailed beast went down from Amaterasu, than how would some of its chakra be a defence against it?
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    i beg your pardon? when did i give sasuke abilities he didnt have?
    Lets see .. he now has Tsukuyomi which changes the playing field because it's a more complicated Genjutsu to break. And in your original post you have Amateratsu which he gained AFTER see that AFTER he fought KillerBee. And what's this? He also has Susano in your original post.

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    The demon cloak wouldnt protect killerbee from amaterasu, amaterasu would still destroy kirabi.
    If the Actual 8 tailed beast went down from Amaterasu, than how would some of its chakra be a defence against it?
    Well! :mad:

    I also think that KillerBee also may have had some tricks up his sleeve even though he can't use Beast form =/. When he was hit with Amateratsu in the 3rd encounter when he was in Beast form .. He himself Said ... if he hadn't managed to pull of that little trick he'd be dead. He escaped Amateratsu by hiding himself in on of the left over tentacles sasuke had cut off. And also when we see Itachi even sasuke use their MS .. they for some reason have to CLOSE ..CLOSE the other eye that they're not using. So ok. Give sasuke Tsukuyomi and Amateratsu ... IF he's using Tsukuyomi with one eye .. and then uses Amateratsu with the other. He either has to close the eye that he has open that's currently doing the Tsukuyomi ... that means it'll cancel the effect because you're not projecting the illusion into their eyes. Then if the illusion is close .. that means KillerBee has a split second to react and do something before he's hit by Amateratsu before Sasuke OPENS his other eye. I think that makes sense. :D
     
         
    Last edited by Omoilol; 07-14-2009 at 11:18 PM.

  11. #31
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Lets see .. he now has Tsukuyomi which changes the playing field because it's a more complicated Genjutsu to break. And in your original post you have Amateratsu which he gained AFTER see that AFTER he fought KillerBee. And what's this? He also has Susano in your original post.


    Well! :mad:
    Shouldnt he? Madara said that Itachi he transfered his abilities!!!
     
         

  12. #32
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Shouldnt he? Madara said that Itachi he transfered his abilities!!!
    Sasuke does have the eye teqniques, whether he knows how to use them well that is a different story right there
    But if he figures them out well then he would rape Killerbee, well actually if he figures them out he could rape just about anyone (besides madara, and maybe naruto)
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Shouldnt he? Madara said that Itachi he transfered his abilities!!!
    SUPPOSEDLY he does. But as far as we know, he hasn't show any signs that he has them. Itachi also gave Naruto some power, but yet again .. we still don't know what the heck that power is .. or what technique the Fourth wanted Naruto to complete .. where the frog scroll is .. ALL GUESSES and THEORIES so far. Nothing's confirmed.
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    Sasuke does have the eye teqniques, whether he knows how to use them well that is a different story right there
    But if he figures them out well then he would rape Killerbee, well actually if he figures them out he could rape just about anyone (besides madara, and maybe naruto)
    Basically .. he's been crammed with more power than anyone we've ever seen. He HAD the curse seal, oro juice, healing abilities. And now he supposedly has Tsukuyomi, Susano, and other awsome genjutsu. So whether he learns to use them .. or they COME to him again .. like Amateratsu did when he was fighting KillerBee .. he may never learn to use them.
     
         

  15. #35
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    SUPPOSEDLY he does. But as far as we know, he hasn't show any signs that he has them. Itachi also gave Naruto some power, but yet again .. we still don't know what the heck that power is .. or what technique the Fourth wanted Naruto to complete .. where the frog scroll is .. ALL GUESSES and THEORIES so far. Nothing's confirmed.
    Well thats true! But dont be supried if we se him using susanoo..
     
         

  16. #36
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Basically .. he's been crammed with more power than anyone we've ever seen. He HAD the curse seal, oro juice, healing abilities. And now he supposedly has Tsukuyomi, Susano, and other awsome genjutsu. So whether he learns to use them .. or they COME to him again .. like Amateratsu did when he was fighting KillerBee .. he may never learn to use them.
    Well after Naruto has a power that made him somewhat of a weakling to sage mode which had him beat the 6 pains, and along with the fox
    Considering sasuke and Naruto are rivals and main characters of the story, when one gets power the other needs to also to balance it out
     
         

  17. #37
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    But now that i think about it, from reading another thread about sasuke and naruto it got me thinking
    If sasuke wanted killerbee dead he could do it in one blow, KIRIN, i mean if it wasnt for sussano Itachi would have been obliterated so killerbee prolly couldnt fight that even if he is a lighting style user
     
         

  18. #38
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    But now that i think about it, from reading another thread about sasuke and naruto it got me thinking
    If sasuke wanted killerbee dead he could do it in one blow, KIRIN, i mean if it wasnt for sussano Itachi would have been obliterated so killerbee prolly couldnt fight that even if he is a lighting style user
    But how much of an effect would it have on a Bee in his 8-tailed form, even if it is more powerful since it's real lightning.
    Sorry, but this thread is ridiculously annoying, same goes for the other-handicapped fight between Bee and Sasuke.
     
         

  19. #39
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    The only reason that Sasuke nearly died twice against Killer-Bee was because he was being cocky...He thought that because he was an Uchiha, that it would be naturally easy. Therefore he did not want to show his trump card early in the game...which is intelligent...unless you're about to freaking Die.
     
         

  20. #40
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Either way he would have died. He couldn't have used his trumps card earlier on in the first place, he didn't know how to. Besides tump cards are sort of a last resort, which obviously meant he was about to die - again. And it didn't even work when he did happen to use it.

    And his cockiness wasn't the only reason, he just naturally lost when it came down to the actual fight with skill, power and improvisation. Sasuke's attempts didn't even have much effect on Bee.
     
         
    Last edited by Dextral; 07-15-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •