Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 161
  1. #121
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    naruto wasnt using a mix of the two he was supressing the kyubii and when he did not have enough chakra to keep it down yamato would put it back under control
    actually thats what i thought but i wasn't totally sure so i just figured i'd say that xD
     
         

  2. #122
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    actually thats what i thought but i wasn't totally sure so i just figured i'd say that xD
    yeah u were right

    its better to play it safe if ur not 100% sure
     
         

  3. #123
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    If you're putting it that way then...
    - Sasuke would be **** without a sharingan...He would never have been given the curse seal by orochimaru in the first place. And Kakashi would never teach him chidori, because it requires the sharingan to be used effectively. Plus Oro wouldn't even want him, so no training, so a much weaker sasuke, while Naruto will still have had jiraiya.
    - Naruto can still go sage mode wihtout the massive amount of chakra. It would be even better if he doesn't have the kyuubi as then he will be able to do Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, and if u really do read the manga u would know how that benefits him. And Naruto can now do multiple shadow clone jutsu (in big numbers) without relying on the kyuubi now.
    - Nowhere is it said who is physically stronger, only speed. And naruto wins with sage mode.

    You're clearly a fanboy, you're username says it, your avatar says it, your picture says it, and even your view and points just scream it.
    You're making scenario's which would never happen and which u think will guarantee sasuke to win. Sasuke panicked, lost and failed and against Kirabi. And whatever scenario you make up won't change that.
    Rofl, Kirabi even had the time to write lyrics in the middle of the fight. And again like someone has already said, the 8-tails confirmed that kirabi had the upperhand.
    FIRST OFF ALL YOU CANT READ. I DID NOT make the scenario, sasuke beats naruto period. that scenario the other guy made is wat i was responding to. now dont you feel smart you dumb ass
     
         

  4. #124
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    take away sasuke sharingan and narutos beast sasuke will beat his ass. he still has chidori and his speed. and cursed seal. naruto cant do mass shadow clones or any of his sht without his kyuubi chakra. ur an idiot. you are calling me a fan boy while you are on killerbees nuts. killerbee failed couldnt beat an already injured sasuke. HE FAILED LOLOLOLOLOLO. please man you dont know me at all. im simply stating facts. but if u want to talk some more shit ill be happy to put you in your place
    You made the scenario...
    And most of your facts have been opinion. And they are sorta biased, so yeah, your're probably a fanboy.
     
         
    Last edited by Dextral; 07-16-2009 at 06:19 AM.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    You made the scenario...
    no i didnt dumb ass, read the post before that when the user said sasuke is nothing without his sharingan
     
         

  6. #126
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    no i didnt dumb ass, read the post before that when the user said sasuke is nothing without his sharingan
    You made it into a scenario (put his/her opinion into a fight).
     
         

  7. #127
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    You made it into a scenario (put his/her opinion into a fight).
    you arent making any sense. read the posts before mine. please stop before you embarrass yourself further
     
         

  8. #128
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    imo, sasuke won the fight thru his teammate but lost at the end. my verdict is: DRAW

    they need to schedule their rematch with their full power.
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    alright enough both of you...one more flaming post and this thread is going to be reported
     
         

  10. #130
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    you shouldn't report the thread...just ban this guy already he's annoying everyone on this forum...on every thread he is he's insulting somebody...wtf?who the hell is he?
    if thats the case report the threads
     
         

  11. #131
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Sasuke failed!!the only thing he good at is imo thats all.
     
         

  12. #132
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,879
    Location
    Snowland
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Since i was forced to read every comment, i might as well discuss the topic also.
    First of all, yes Sasuke is very strong, his speed impressed Madara and his lack of dignity impressed all of us (wearing the akatsuki cloak that is).
    Yes he was wounded before the fight, but also he was rested before it, as one of you guys posted here, sorry don't remember who exactly.

    Second, you say if he used this one then that one, then this one again, oh yeah and another one of the "that" ones he would have killed killer bee.

    Well guess what? he didn't use those techniques, he would be dead if his comrades weren't there. Why he didn't use them is completely irrelevant to the subject. He just didn't and he got pwned.
    Not saying that he is weak, i don't care what he can or can't do, the fact is that he is alive -unfortunately- cause Karin was there.
    And that's all there is to it.
     
         

  13. #133
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by ♦ Rei ♦ View Post
    Since i was forced to read every comment, i might as well discuss the topic also.
    First of all, yes Sasuke is very strong, his speed impressed Madara and his lack of dignity impressed all of us (wearing the akatsuki cloak that is).
    Yes he was wounded before the fight, but also he was rested before it, as one of you guys posted here, sorry don't remember who exactly.

    Second, you say if he used this one then that one, then this one again, oh yeah and another one of the "that" ones he would have killed killer bee.

    Well guess what? he didn't use those techniques, he would be dead if his comrades weren't there. Why he didn't use them is completely irrelevant to the subject. He just didn't and he got pwned.
    Not saying that he is weak, i don't care what he can or can't do, the fact is that he is alive -unfortunately- cause Karin was there.
    And that's all there is to it.
    Yeah... he could have used techniques instead of shocked face >.< He was so careless...
     
         

  14. #134
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    It seems things were happening a bit too fast for Sasuke...
     
         

  15. #135
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    603
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    yea because he underestimated him. whatever i still say he had the upper hand at the end.
     
         

  16. #136
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    It seems things were happening a bit too fast for Sasuke...
    xD Way to fast

    Sasuke : Oh crap ! My Sharingan can't keep up with that speed !!! O_o What should I do ?

    And while he thinks he gets owned couple times xD
     
         

  17. #137
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    603
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    more like "why is he reversing my chidori"
     
         

  18. #138
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUchihaSasuke View Post
    more like "why is he reversing my chidori"
    xD lol haha , poor Sasuke , but oh well...he learned his lesson , next time he will do better maybe O_o
     
         

  19. #139
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    Quote Originally Posted by ♦ Rei ♦ View Post
    Since i was forced to read every comment, i might as well discuss the topic also.
    First of all, yes Sasuke is very strong, his speed impressed Madara and his lack of dignity impressed all of us (wearing the akatsuki cloak that is).
    Yes he was wounded before the fight, but also he was rested before it, as one of you guys posted here, sorry don't remember who exactly.

    Second, you say if he used this one then that one, then this one again, oh yeah and another one of the "that" ones he would have killed killer bee.

    Well guess what? he didn't use those techniques, he would be dead if his comrades weren't there. Why he didn't use them is completely irrelevant to the subject. He just didn't and he got pwned.

    Not saying that he is weak, i don't care what he can or can't do, the fact is that he is alive -unfortunately- cause Karin was there.
    And that's all there is to it.

    If thats the case than Sasuke won. Bee retreated -havintg the uper hand or not it does not matter. he chose it- and sasuke won... i dont care about "if he had remained he owuld kill sasuke" etc... See what i did thar?
     
         

  20. #140
    Member
    Status
    Holy Cowboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    161
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

    What is it gonna take to realise that we don't know if sasuke has Tsukiyomi or not ( at the time of the battle ), that it take a hundred years and requirements to set up kirin to be of use ( meaning it ain't gonna happen in this battle ), and that amaterasu couldn't be used at the start of the fight ( it took a set of emo events to happen just for him to use it the first time )?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •