Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru's Plan

Orochimaru is acting really sly right now ... I think that he might be planning to take over Madara's body. Think about it ... The Evil Trio (Madara, Obito, and the Juubi) are about to get raped. This will be the final plot twist and will set up Orochimaru as the final villain.

Can you imagine him inside Madara's body, using the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Wood Element along with his OWN jutsu.
    Also, how I think that Orochimaru will take over Madara's body ...

http://xreader.net/Naruto/593/20

Here, Orochimaru states that Sasuke is different from when he and Tobi was using him. That means that he's through using Sasuke.

And yeah, yeah. I know that in a couple pages, he says he's interested in Sasuke, but he says that he's interested in Sasuke's young body.

But lets think about young. A virtous, powerful body ... Madara practically has a young (died in youthful age) powerful (he's freaking Madara!) body.

Also, why would he and Kabuto experiment on Madara??? Those that say screw over Tobi, remember Orochimaru has no interest in this war which means he doesnt give a shit about Tobi.

How's he going to get inside the body of Madara? The Curse Mark!

http://xreader.net/Naruto/592/20

Inn one panel, we are shown Anko's neck! It has a curse mark on it. On the very next panel, we are shown Madara clutching the exact same spot!!! Coincidence? HELL NO! Don't even try to make that argument! And for those who say that "Kimimaro's curse mark was on his stomach though" are idiots. Madara has the Heavenly Curse mark, the same one Anko and Sasuke had which were in the same exact spot!

*New: Also, Orochimaru wants to know all Ninjutsu and how it came about and what not. With Madara's body, he could become the host of the Juubi ... giving him NEARLY UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF CHAKRA AND POSSIBLE FREAKING REVALATIONS!!!

p/s: I know this has been brought up a bunch of times, but just wanted to reiterate

Last edited by NamikazeNagato; 04-13-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Zabuza's Sword Handle DylanSwerve's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playin shogi with edo Asuma

Re: Orochimaru's Plan

This entire post blew me away. Good facking job!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ketika rindu mekarnya di musim
    asmara..

This thread is rockin.. way to go bro.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool, cool... BUT there is a problem with your post. Madara is an edo. A living person cannot take over an EDO's body. Remember, the edo body is made of a dead person who is sacrificed on the inside and sand/dirt on the outside. I would say he would take over Obito... but that raises an interesting question... did Orochimaru know that the masked man was an Uchiha? It is said that Orochimaru gained the knowledge of everything Kabuto knew... but Kabuto only knew that the masked man was not Madara but someone else. How could Oro or Kabuto know that this masked man was indeed an Uchiha and not someone who stole Uchiha eyes? I don't think Oro knows that Obito was the masked man or an Uchiha for that matter.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Cool, cool... BUT there is a problem with your post. Madara is an edo. A living person cannot take over an EDO's body. Remember, the edo body is made of a dead person who is sacrificed on the inside and sand/dirt on the outside. I would say he would take over Obito... but that raises an interesting question... did Orochimaru know that the masked man was an Uchiha? It is said that Orochimaru gained the knowledge of everything Kabuto knew... but Kabuto only knew that the masked man was not Madara but someone else. How could Oro or Kabuto know that this masked man was indeed an Uchiha and not someone who stole Uchiha eyes? I don't think Oro knows that Obito was the masked man or an Uchiha for that matter.
    AHA!!! Exactly!!! Remember Madara said he needed a living body to become the host of the Juubi though! If that happens and I think there's some foreshadow meant in that, the Orochimaru can than use his plan! Also, remember that Orochimaru is extremely smart! I'm sure he knows that he cant take over the body of Madara as an Edo because even Kabuto said that Oro was a master at Edo Tensei. I think that Madara might have Obito use Rinne Tensei or maybe even trick Sasuke (remember theres that one Zetsu) into using it. Maybe he can use it on himself even being immortal and having the Rinnegan

Last edited by NamikazeNagato; 04-13-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NamikazeNagato View Post
    Orochimaru is acting really sly right now ... I think that he might be planning to take over Madara's body. Think about it ... The Evil Trio (Madara, Obito, and the Juubi) are about to get raped. This will be the final plot twist and will set up Orochimaru as the final villain.

Can you imagine him inside Madara's body, using the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Wood Element along with his OWN jutsu.
    Also, how I think that Orochimaru will take over Madara's body ...

http://xreader.net/Naruto/593/20

Here, Orochimaru states that Sasuke is different from when he and Tobi was using him. That means that he's through using Sasuke.

And yeah, yeah. I know that in a couple pages, he says he's interested in Sasuke, but he says that he's interested in Sasuke's young body.

But lets think about young. A virtous, powerful body ... Madara practically has a young (died in youthful age) powerful (he's freaking Madara!) body.

Also, why would he and Kabuto experiment on Madara??? Those that say screw over Tobi, remember Orochimaru has no interest in this war which means he doesnt give a shit about Tobi.

How's he going to get inside the body of Madara? The Curse Mark!

http://xreader.net/Naruto/592/20

Inn one panel, we are shown Anko's neck! It has a curse mark on it. On the very next panel, we are shown Madara clutching the exact same spot!!! Coincidence? HELL NO! Don't even try to make that argument! And for those who say that "Kimimaro's curse mark was on his stomach though" are idiots. Madara has the Heavenly Curse mark, the same one Anko and Sasuke had which were in the same exact spot!

*New: Also, Orochimaru wants to know all Ninjutsu and how it came about and what not. With Madara's body, he could become the host of the Juubi ... giving him NEARLY UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF CHAKRA AND POSSIBLE FREAKING REVALATIONS!!!

p/s: I know this has been brought up a bunch of times, but just wanted to reiterate

Didn't Madara die as a really old man. He met Obito didn't be? I still don't understand how he could have been brought back in his youthful form. Can someone explain that to me?