Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    ok first off anyone who thinks the rasen shuriken is anywhere near kirin in terms of raw power is an absolute mother****in' dumbass pain blocked them left and right id like to see him use the same little push on kirin (its not gonna work) yata's mirror could barely handle the impact it had to reform afterwards

now as an overall jutsu the fact that it is highly destructive and easily produced if he is in sage mode has a productivity advantage over kirin but in terms of power it doesnt come close

and wind based chakra beats lightning based chakra im pretty sure this effect will lessen if the lightning is real and moving at the speed of (sound / light ) i dont recall acurately

and just because these attacks have the same rank does not make them equal for example pein and konan are both s- class and no further explanation is required
    i agree and this guy is hilarious

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    i agree and this guy is hilarious
    why thank u

sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes u have to tell people about their stupidity

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why thank u

sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes u have to tell people about their stupidity
    true that

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    playin xbox one...

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Rhino, SICK tatoo .. if it's real! :D:D:D

And who said about him having to have clones back at the mountain to gather Natural Energy? They just need to stay still .. and hidden. And since Kirin requires atmospheric energy (real lightning) Who's to say naruto couldn't throw a FRS at the center of that whole sasuke made with his fire jutsu .. and when FRS explodes .. it sends shockwaves of air .. as seen when he hit Kakuzu .. so the clouds would be blown away? :D:D:D
    thanks bro, its real ;p that pic was when i just got it. i need to post the healed pic

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Rhino, SICK tatoo .. if it's real! :D:D:D

And who said about him having to have clones back at the mountain to gather Natural Energy? They just need to stay still .. and hidden. And since Kirin requires atmospheric energy (real lightning) Who's to say naruto couldn't throw a FRS at the center of that whole sasuke made with his fire jutsu .. and when FRS explodes .. it sends shockwaves of air .. as seen when he hit Kakuzu .. so the clouds would be blown away? :D:D:D
    yeah his tatoo is cool

shockwaves of air is just gonna spread the heat and make the lightning come faster kirin starts of as fire so when its in the atmosphere sending a rasen shuriken would only cause it catalyse because the wind natured chakra will heat up and spread the heat even further (its rough sounding but do u get what i mean)

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well... Gai once said that kakashi cut through a lightening bolt* using chidori.. which thus got the name of raikiri... meaning chidori > lightning bolt**

Yamato told Naruto that his FRS def holds the edge against chidori for sure onemange chp 333 pg 13.. meaning FRS > chidori for sure

kirin obviously is far more powerful then just a lightning bolt.. but we must not underestimate naruto n his abilities in sage mode... even zetsu feels he mite b stronger then sasuke.. so don't count out the FRS yet..

N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    well... Gai once said that kakashi cut through a lightening bolt* using chidori.. which thus got the name of raikiri... meaning chidori > lightning bolt**

Yamato told Naruto that his FRS def holds the edge against chidori for sure onemange chp 333 pg 13.. meaning FRS > chidori for sure

kirin obviously is far more powerful then just a lightning bolt.. but we must not underestimate naruto n his abilities in sage mode... even zetsu feels he mite b stronger then sasuke.. so don't count out the FRS yet..

N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!!
    its true that naruto is most likely stronger than sasuke but kirin is way more powerful than frs pein blocks it with shinra itachi blocked kaian with yatas mirror which could barely aborb the impact and yatas mirror way out ranks shinra tensei

N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!
    ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i can guarantee its not gonna happen

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its true that naruto is most likely stronger than sasuke but kirin is way more powerful than frs pein blocks it with shinra itachi blocked kaian with yatas mirror which could barely aborb the impact and yatas mirror way out ranks shinra tensei
    Barely absorb the impact? It reflects attacks buddy.
    Lets see the all might speedy Gonsasuke avoid his own lighting fast (lol) Kirin.

shockwaves of air is just gonna spread the heat and make the lightning come faster kirin starts of as fire so when its in the atmosphere sending a rasen shuriken would only cause it catalyse because the wind natured chakra will heat up and spread the heat even further (its rough sounding but do u get what i mean)
    Yeah .. but we're not talking about an enclosed area here .. when sasuke shot his fire jutsu at the atmosphere .. he rapidly increased the heat of THAT area .. shot an air ball at the center of that exact same area and you have all the clouds gone. Guess what i mean is ... you have rain clouds ... strong winds come and blow the clouds away .. and we have sun shine yaaayyyy!

Last edited by Omoilol; 07-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok first off anyone who thinks the rasen shuriken is anywhere near kirin in terms of raw power is an absolute mother****in' dumbass pain blocked them left and right id like to see him use the same little push on kirin (its not gonna work) yata's mirror could barely handle the impact it had to reform afterwards

now as an overall jutsu the fact that it is highly destructive and easily produced if he is in sage mode has a productivity advantage over kirin but in terms of power it doesnt come close

and wind based chakra beats lightning based chakra im pretty sure this effect will lessen if the lightning is real and moving at the speed of (sound / light ) i dont recall acurately

and just because these attacks have the same rank does not make them equal for example pein and konan are both s- class and no further explanation is required
    sorry but it was not yatas mirror. It was susanoo without the mirror that blocked kirin...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Barely absorb the impact? It reflects attacks buddy.
    Lets see the all might speedy Gonsasuke avoid his own lighting fast (lol) Kirin.

i say absorb the impact because kirin was obviously not reflected more like deflected
    yatas mirror did not reflect the explosive it absorbed the impact and if the attacks were reflected the kunai would have come flying back at sasuke and what zetsu means by turns attacks away is that it blocks them
    Naruto 393 page 06 | One Manga

Yeah .. but we're not talking about an enclosed area here .. when sasuke shot his fire jutsu at the atmosphere .. he rapidly increased the heat of THAT area .. shot an air ball at the center of that exact same area and you have all the clouds gone. Guess what i mean is ... you have rain clouds ... strong winds come and blow the clouds away .. and we have sun shine yaaayyyy!
    if its to hot the air will catch fire and speed the process up im no meteorologist but he heats up the atmosphere and explosions are explicitly exothermic so if th heat is to much for the rasen shuriken and the wind chakra breaks form and burns it will fuel kirins process.

and rasen shuriken is like a fan and if u want to put a big fire out u want to separate it from oxygen not "fan the flame "

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    sorry but it was not yatas mirror. It was susanoo without the mirror that blocked kirin...
    susano is just the warrior that stands behind itachi all that we know is that susano weilds the weapons itachi fused it and thats where it draws its ultimate attack and defense Naruto 393 page 09 | One Manga

(if u know something i dont please share)

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still doubt naruto is stronger then sasuke. and think about it. did you see how easily pein dodged FRS. what happened to its explosive radius?? If kirin even hits near its target, it will obliterate the target.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

These are two very different attacks which give out similar results, if the point of this is to see which is more destructive than Kirin is probabally the answer but if Naruto threw FRS at Kirin while in midair(thats one good throw right there) than FRS would prolly beat Kirin
    But in a real fight Kirin is prolly the better jutsu because it travels at the speed of light using real lighting which makes it just incredible

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    These are two very different attacks which give out similar results, if the point of this is to see which is more destructive than Kirin is probabally the answer but if Naruto threw FRS at Kirin while in midair(thats one good throw right there) than FRS would prolly beat Kirin
    But in a real fight Kirin is prolly the better jutsu because it travels at the speed of light using real lighting which makes it just incredible

how are u gonna hit a stream of electricity that moves at the speed of light and i'll say it again susano was required to block kirin one little shinra tensei blocked frs plus kirin takes a little (just a little) longer to make meaning more goes in to it so its only natural that it is the stronger attack

and naruto will never use frs on sasuke anyway he's gonna use talk no jutsu

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how are u gonna hit a stream of electricity that moves at the speed of light and i'll say it again susano was required to block kirin one little shinra tensei blocked frs plus kirin takes a little (just a little) longer to make meaning more goes in to it so its only natural that it is the stronger attack

lol thats hilarious and my point exactly.

on another note: pein dodged FRS without moving location. dont forget sasuke can basically teleport

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if its to hot the air will catch fire and speed the process up im no meteorologist but he heats up the atmosphere and explosions are explicitly exothermic so if th heat is to much for the rasen shuriken and the wind chakra breaks form and burns it will fuel kirins process.

and rasen shuriken is like a fan and if u want to put a big fire out u want to separate it from oxygen not "fan the flame "
    Had no idea "Air" itself could catch fire .. i'll have to test it out later today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    I still doubt naruto is stronger then sasuke. and think about it. did you see how easily pein dodged FRS. what happened to its explosive radius?? If kirin even hits near its target, it will obliterate the target.
    Hmm i have partially have to agree with you on this .. when we saw the return on FRS in the pein articles ... wtf happened to FRS huge dome shit .. when it hits something?

If it's so fast why did Itachi have time to react with Susano?
    A little shinra tensei ... that can destroy an entire village in a second without much preparation. Makes sense.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Had no idea "Air" itself could catch fire .. i'll have to test it out later today.

Hmm i have partially have to agree with you on this .. when we saw the return on FRS in the pein articles ... wtf happened to FRS huge dome shit .. when it hits something?

A little shinra tensei ... that can destroy an entire village in a second without much preparation. Makes sense.
    well sharingan is very useful, maybe he detected it b4 it hit him

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

anything that has an oxygen make up of at least 40% can burn and air is a general term and if ur being a smart ass obviously atmospheric air can not burn as it is 68% nitrogen which has a boiling point of about 80 k, 350 c, 662 f and less scientific lighters dont ignite the air around them

and if wind based chakra is weak to fire it makes sense that it would be made up largely of the most flamable element in our atmosphere (well not o3 is not the most flamable but it is the most flamable element that makes up more than 10% )

im not like all the other people who just post random stupidity (so if i say something thats not clear i can tell anyone how i came to the conclusion)

its now more like a blade for pinpointed attacks and less destructive and it will cut through almost anything

A little shinra tensei ... that can destroy an entire village in a second without much preparation. Makes sense
    no dont generalize my statement when i said small i was not saying shinra tensei is weak i literally meant small as in the intensity clearly shinra tensei has incredible destructive potential but the one that pein was using to block frs was small

and we dont know how itachi activates susanoo and im pretty sure he can use the sword of t@^%$#^ (sorry cant spell it to save my life) and yata's mirror independently of susanoo as they are weapons just like the sword o kusunagi that is said to cut through anything

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

naruto's attack will win deffo wind better than lightning which kirin is so naruto has the upper hand in that affinity

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kaito View Post
    naruto's attack will win deffo wind better than lightning which kirin is so naruto has the upper hand in that affinity
    afinity refers to elementally recomposed chakra kirin is not chakra its real lightning so its not bound by affinity rules

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

afinity refers to elementally recomposed chakra kirin is not chakra its real lightning so its not bound by affinity rules
    kirin is a lightning based attack neverless so wind style is capable of beating it and sasuke

needs to infuse chakra into the attack to direct it thats how it hits the target if he didnt

fuse chakra into it then it would be like a normal bolt of lightning hitting random locations

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kirin is a lightning based attack neverless so wind style is capable of beating it and sasuke

needs to infuse chakra into the attack to direct it thats how it hits the target if he didnt

fuse chakra into it then it would be like a normal bolt of lightning hitting random locations
    I was about to day the same thing it takes Chakra to control Kirin because it if didnt that jutsu could have landed anywhere. It took chakra to control the attack and guide it towards Itachi. He actually uses two recompsed chakra techniques in that Justu. He used Fire to heat up the atmosphere then Lighting to control Kirin.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

true it is contolled by chakra so the shuriken might disrupt sasukes control over it but if the attack has already been guided to naruto one frs is not gonna stop this
    Naruto 391 page 10 | One Manga

secondly look how huge this thing is one frs is not gonna be enought to stop this Naruto 391 page 02-03 | One Manga

third the strength of this attack far exceeds anyhting humans can do with their chakra (meaning it far exceeds narutos wind nature chakra recomposition) Naruto 391 page 05 | One Manga

fourth notice how fast zetsu says it moves if pein could dodge frs by jumping than its way too slow Naruto 391 page 07 | One Manga

fifth look at this jutsus raw power frs cant match that on its best day
    Naruto 391 page 10 | One Manga

lastly one hit from kirin is way more destructive than one from frs
    look at the aftermath frs does not compare Naruto 391 page 12 | One Manga

and it would not be logical for a narutos regular jutsu to be able to overpower a last resort especially when the ninja are in the same league in terms of power only a naruto fanbot would think this was acceptable reasoning

im not a sasuke fanbot or anything but this attack is much stronger than rasen shuriken as it takes more to produce it and it is noe a good choice of jutsu if ur in a pinch naruto can whip up an frs in a matter of seconds and consequently its not as power ful

the choise are powerul, fast, easy to produce

choos two and the other will be "not as"

for example fast easy to make but "not as" powerful

or u could sacrifice two and specialize on one

f.e. powerful but not fast or easy to make

just a little analysis

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

once again.. u r jus looking at the actual destructive power of kirin frm outside, visible to naked eye and comparing it with FRS... lets look at it from a slightly diff angle

first off a natural lightning bolt(m not talkin abt kirin yet) is actually less powerful then human based chidori.. as kakshi demonstrated by cuttin a lightning bolt with chidori.. well atleast thts wat Gai says!!! so human based chidori > natural lightning...

To understand the true power of 2 jutsu's.. lets look at the basics .first.. FRS was made of out rasengan.. n Kirin is most likely u can say a jutsu with its basics comin frm chidori.. even though its all natural.. sasuke uses his own lightnin element chakra to direct it to his oponent..

so its rasengan vs chidori.. both jutsu's hit a water tank in chpter 176 .. this is a perfect example of how destructive power works on both jutsu's.. Look at pg 06 of that chapter.. chidori looks more destructive from outside n sasuke is all happy abt it.. wat happens when he jumps back n notices water tank frm behind.. pg 10
    frm this it shows that rasengan is a jutsu.. the kills its target in a miniscule way.. tearin it apart frm inside.. thus causing greater damage.. as was seen with water tank... wheras frm outside it doesnt look that destructive

So coming to Kirin vs FRS..
    let talk abt kirin first.. as we all knw we see its destructive power chp 391 pg 10.. its is incredible.. pure raw power... completely destroys the entire area.. the upper surface that is as can b seen on pg 11 & 12

FRS.. look at chpt 341 pg 11, 12 n 13.. naruto hits kakuzu with FRS in mid air??? look at pgs 14, 15 16.. wat happ.. a HUGE hole was created in the ground.. every nerve cell in kakuzu's body was cut n destroyed.. the attack was at such a miniscule level and thr were so many hits tht kakshi's sharingan cudn't even see it..

conclusion.. both jutsu's are destructive in their own ways.. they attack their target differently.. Kirin decimates its target.. whereas FRS destroys it inside out.. now combine FRS with Naruto in sage mode.. if reg rasengan can go bigger with natural energy.. FRS is also more destructive in sage mode with natural energy..

we are talkin abt naruto blockin kirin with FRS.. not throwin it at sasuke or anyone.. it is slow attack but naruto won't jus use it 1st off on his opponent who is all fresh.. So if somehow naruto can use it b4 lightning strikes then both jutsu's hav tremendous destructive power.. it will b huge explosion.. n most likely both of them will b of equal strenght (thts my opinion).. but wind being > then lightning.. FRS mite just edge out

Last edited by chopsy16; 07-16-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also Pein was master of all the 6 elements.. master of all chakra types.. he cud even bring freakin dead bac to alive.. wats an FRS or kirin compared to that???