View Poll Results: Is Kirin > FRS

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 35.42%
  • No

    31 64.58%
Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 85
  1. #21
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Fuuton RasenShuriken > kirin.

    easy.
     
         

  2. #22
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Both Jutsu take time to set up and both jutsus are incredibly powerful
    But if Kirin went down on naruto and naruto was using FRS above his head, Kirin would destroy it.

    Wind chakra is only strong against lighting chakra right???
    But what happens when it is real lighting?
    can wind chakra destroy straight lighting? I doubt that
    Kirin Blew up the entire Uchiha hideout sasuke and itachi were in and i dont think naruto would be ready to face that.
     
         

  3. #23
    In detention settler's Avatar
    Status
    settler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    285
    Location
    at your cranny
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    I think Naruto will not use rasengan shuriken against kirin. I think he will use other jutsu to beat it.
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    since when have you seen wind move a streak of lightning, kirin is like a extremely large lightning dragon that moves at the speed of light. sasuke would use it, it would hit naruto b4 his even reached sasuke, if sasuke decides to not use his extreme to teleport far away. fuutonrasenshuriken is FAIL and if naruto uses it again he will lose his ninja abilities. how is this even a reasonable vs lmfao?
     
         

  5. #25
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    ok first off anyone who thinks the rasen shuriken is anywhere near kirin in terms of raw power is an absolute mother****in' dumbass pain blocked them left and right id like to see him use the same little push on kirin (its not gonna work) yata's mirror could barely handle the impact it had to reform afterwards

    now as an overall jutsu the fact that it is highly destructive and easily produced if he is in sage mode has a productivity advantage over kirin but in terms of power it doesnt come close


    and wind based chakra beats lightning based chakra im pretty sure this effect will lessen if the lightning is real and moving at the speed of (sound / light ) i dont recall acurately

    and just because these attacks have the same rank does not make them equal for example pein and konan are both s- class and no further explanation is required
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    ok first off anyone who thinks the rasen shuriken is anywhere near kirin in terms of raw power is an absolute mother****in' dumbass pain blocked them left and right id like to see him use the same little push on kirin (its not gonna work) yata's mirror could barely handle the impact it had to reform afterwards

    now as an overall jutsu the fact that it is highly destructive and easily produced if he is in sage mode has a productivity advantage over kirin but in terms of power it doesnt come close


    and wind based chakra beats lightning based chakra im pretty sure this effect will lessen if the lightning is real and moving at the speed of (sound / light ) i dont recall acurately

    and just because these attacks have the same rank does not make them equal for example pein and konan are both s- class and no further explanation is required
    i agree and this guy is hilarious
     
         

  7. #27
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    i agree and this guy is hilarious
    why thank u

    sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes u have to tell people about their stupidity
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    why thank u

    sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes u have to tell people about their stupidity
    true that
     
         

  9. #29
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    playin xbox one...
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Rhino, SICK tatoo .. if it's real! :D:D:D

    And who said about him having to have clones back at the mountain to gather Natural Energy? They just need to stay still .. and hidden. And since Kirin requires atmospheric energy (real lightning) Who's to say naruto couldn't throw a FRS at the center of that whole sasuke made with his fire jutsu .. and when FRS explodes .. it sends shockwaves of air .. as seen when he hit Kakuzu .. so the clouds would be blown away? :D:D:D
    thanks bro, its real ;p that pic was when i just got it. i need to post the healed pic
     
         

  10. #30
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Rhino, SICK tatoo .. if it's real! :D:D:D

    And who said about him having to have clones back at the mountain to gather Natural Energy? They just need to stay still .. and hidden. And since Kirin requires atmospheric energy (real lightning) Who's to say naruto couldn't throw a FRS at the center of that whole sasuke made with his fire jutsu .. and when FRS explodes .. it sends shockwaves of air .. as seen when he hit Kakuzu .. so the clouds would be blown away? :D:D:D
    yeah his tatoo is cool

    shockwaves of air is just gonna spread the heat and make the lightning come faster kirin starts of as fire so when its in the atmosphere sending a rasen shuriken would only cause it catalyse because the wind natured chakra will heat up and spread the heat even further (its rough sounding but do u get what i mean)
     
         

  11. #31
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    538
    Location
    US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    well... Gai once said that kakashi cut through a lightening bolt* using chidori.. which thus got the name of raikiri... meaning chidori > lightning bolt**

    Yamato told Naruto that his FRS def holds the edge against chidori for sure onemange chp 333 pg 13.. meaning FRS > chidori for sure

    kirin obviously is far more powerful then just a lightning bolt.. but we must not underestimate naruto n his abilities in sage mode... even zetsu feels he mite b stronger then sasuke.. so don't count out the FRS yet..

    N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!!
     
         

  12. #32
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    well... Gai once said that kakashi cut through a lightening bolt* using chidori.. which thus got the name of raikiri... meaning chidori > lightning bolt**

    Yamato told Naruto that his FRS def holds the edge against chidori for sure onemange chp 333 pg 13.. meaning FRS > chidori for sure

    kirin obviously is far more powerful then just a lightning bolt.. but we must not underestimate naruto n his abilities in sage mode... even zetsu feels he mite b stronger then sasuke.. so don't count out the FRS yet..

    N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!!
    its true that naruto is most likely stronger than sasuke but kirin is way more powerful than frs pein blocks it with shinra itachi blocked kaian with yatas mirror which could barely aborb the impact and yatas mirror way out ranks shinra tensei

    N also it will be appreciated that no CURSE WORDS** are used for anyone's opinion!!!
    ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    i can guarantee its not gonna happen
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    its true that naruto is most likely stronger than sasuke but kirin is way more powerful than frs pein blocks it with shinra itachi blocked kaian with yatas mirror which could barely aborb the impact and yatas mirror way out ranks shinra tensei
    Barely absorb the impact? It reflects attacks buddy.
    Lets see the all might speedy Gonsasuke avoid his own lighting fast (lol) Kirin.

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    shockwaves of air is just gonna spread the heat and make the lightning come faster kirin starts of as fire so when its in the atmosphere sending a rasen shuriken would only cause it catalyse because the wind natured chakra will heat up and spread the heat even further (its rough sounding but do u get what i mean)
    Yeah .. but we're not talking about an enclosed area here .. when sasuke shot his fire jutsu at the atmosphere .. he rapidly increased the heat of THAT area .. shot an air ball at the center of that exact same area and you have all the clouds gone. Guess what i mean is ... you have rain clouds ... strong winds come and blow the clouds away .. and we have sun shine yaaayyyy!
     
         
    Last edited by Omoilol; 07-15-2009 at 08:39 PM.

  14. #34
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    ok first off anyone who thinks the rasen shuriken is anywhere near kirin in terms of raw power is an absolute mother****in' dumbass pain blocked them left and right id like to see him use the same little push on kirin (its not gonna work) yata's mirror could barely handle the impact it had to reform afterwards

    now as an overall jutsu the fact that it is highly destructive and easily produced if he is in sage mode has a productivity advantage over kirin but in terms of power it doesnt come close


    and wind based chakra beats lightning based chakra im pretty sure this effect will lessen if the lightning is real and moving at the speed of (sound / light ) i dont recall acurately

    and just because these attacks have the same rank does not make them equal for example pein and konan are both s- class and no further explanation is required
    sorry but it was not yatas mirror. It was susanoo without the mirror that blocked kirin...
     
         

  15. #35
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Barely absorb the impact? It reflects attacks buddy.
    Lets see the all might speedy Gonsasuke avoid his own lighting fast (lol) Kirin.

    i say absorb the impact because kirin was obviously not reflected more like deflected
    yatas mirror did not reflect the explosive it absorbed the impact and if the attacks were reflected the kunai would have come flying back at sasuke and what zetsu means by turns attacks away is that it blocks them
    Naruto 393 page 06 | One Manga



    Yeah .. but we're not talking about an enclosed area here .. when sasuke shot his fire jutsu at the atmosphere .. he rapidly increased the heat of THAT area .. shot an air ball at the center of that exact same area and you have all the clouds gone. Guess what i mean is ... you have rain clouds ... strong winds come and blow the clouds away .. and we have sun shine yaaayyyy!
    if its to hot the air will catch fire and speed the process up im no meteorologist but he heats up the atmosphere and explosions are explicitly exothermic so if th heat is to much for the rasen shuriken and the wind chakra breaks form and burns it will fuel kirins process.

    and rasen shuriken is like a fan and if u want to put a big fire out u want to separate it from oxygen not "fan the flame "
     
         

  16. #36
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    sorry but it was not yatas mirror. It was susanoo without the mirror that blocked kirin...
    susano is just the warrior that stands behind itachi all that we know is that susano weilds the weapons itachi fused it and thats where it draws its ultimate attack and defense Naruto 393 page 09 | One Manga

    (if u know something i dont please share)
     
         

  17. #37
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    I still doubt naruto is stronger then sasuke. and think about it. did you see how easily pein dodged FRS. what happened to its explosive radius?? If kirin even hits near its target, it will obliterate the target.
     
         

  18. #38
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    These are two very different attacks which give out similar results, if the point of this is to see which is more destructive than Kirin is probabally the answer but if Naruto threw FRS at Kirin while in midair(thats one good throw right there) than FRS would prolly beat Kirin
    But in a real fight Kirin is prolly the better jutsu because it travels at the speed of light using real lighting which makes it just incredible



     
         

  19. #39
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    These are two very different attacks which give out similar results, if the point of this is to see which is more destructive than Kirin is probabally the answer but if Naruto threw FRS at Kirin while in midair(thats one good throw right there) than FRS would prolly beat Kirin
    But in a real fight Kirin is prolly the better jutsu because it travels at the speed of light using real lighting which makes it just incredible



    how are u gonna hit a stream of electricity that moves at the speed of light and i'll say it again susano was required to block kirin one little shinra tensei blocked frs plus kirin takes a little (just a little) longer to make meaning more goes in to it so its only natural that it is the stronger attack

    and naruto will never use frs on sasuke anyway he's gonna use talk no jutsu
     
         

  20. #40
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealSasukeUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    how are u gonna hit a stream of electricity that moves at the speed of light and i'll say it again susano was required to block kirin one little shinra tensei blocked frs plus kirin takes a little (just a little) longer to make meaning more goes in to it so its only natural that it is the stronger attack

    and naruto will never use frs on sasuke anyway he's gonna use talk no jutsu
    lol thats hilarious and my point exactly.

    on another note: pein dodged FRS without moving location. dont forget sasuke can basically teleport
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •