• No

31 64.58%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

theres one thing that we are missing and thats a definition of a powerful jutsu
    mine is one that is not easily dodged or avoided and if contact is made the recipient no longer exists

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    once again.. u r jus looking at the actual destructive power of kirin frm outside, visible to naked eye and comparing it with FRS... lets look at it from a slightly diff angle

first off a natural lightning bolt(m not talkin abt kirin yet) is actually less powerful then human based chidori.. as kakshi demonstrated by cuttin a lightning bolt with chidori.. well atleast thts wat Gai says!!! so human based chidori > natural lightning...
    lightning as a natural variant comes in all different intensities (for example)
    when i was 11 lightning struck the field right next to my house it left a scocrh mark that was 12 and a half feet in diameter no indent no nothing maybe kakashi cut one like that (even though i doubt kakashi or anyone can move fast enough to cut it tens of thousands of feet from the nimbus cloud to the earths crust in .0001 seconds theres no way that what gai said was the truth he was probably just entertaing whomever he was talking to with a cool sounding story about kakashi) and if chidori was > nat. lightning than why would sasuke even bother fusing the two u dont add weaker components when u want to strenghthen something. ur so determined to prove me wrong that you are getting sloppy.

To understand the true power of 2 jutsu's.. lets look at the basics .first.. FRS was made of out rasengan.. n Kirin is most likely u can say a jutsu with its basics comin frm chidori.. even though its all natural.. sasuke uses his own lightnin element chakra to direct it to his oponent
    true

so its rasengan vs chidori

in theory yes but those were there regular jutsu kirin is a last resort
    and frs is now just as commonly used as kage bunshin when naruto was in sage mode. we have seen two versions of frs and the flying one as u said earlier is attacking at a microscopic level thats why nothing was left when god realm got hit

. both jutsu's hit a water tank in chpter 176 .. this is a perfect example of how destructive power works on both jutsu's.. Look at pg 06 of that chapter.. chidori looks more destructive from outside n sasuke is all happy abt it.. wat happens when he jumps back n notices water tank frm behind.. pg 10
    frm this it shows that rasengan is a jutsu.. the kills its target in a miniscule way.. tearin it apart frm inside.. thus causing greater damage.. as was seen with water tank... wheras frm outside it doesnt look that destructive
    tru it does do a lot internal damage (as kabuto was made an example of) and chidori was a pinpoint jutsu
    and i think u mean front and back of the water tanks

So coming to Kirin vs FRS..
    let talk abt kirin first.. as we all knw we see its destructive power chp 391 pg 10.. its is incredible.. pure raw power... completely destroys the entire area.. the upper surface that is as can b seen on pg 11 & 12

FRS.. look at chpt 341 pg 11, 12 n 13.. naruto hits kakuzu with FRS in mid air??? look at pgs 14, 15 16.. wat happ.. a HUGE hole was created in the ground.. every nerve cell in kakuzu's body was cut n destroyed.. the attack was at such a miniscule level and thr were so many hits tht kakshi's sharingan cudn't even see it..
    ok true frs ruined his body but if he got hit with kirin there would be no evidence to survey

conclusion.. both jutsu's are destructive in their own ways.. they attack their target differently.. Kirin decimates its target.. whereas FRS destroys it inside out.. now combine FRS with Naruto in sage mode.. if reg rasengan can go bigger with natural energy

true

FRS is also more destructive in sage mode with natural energy..
    true

we are talkin abt naruto blockin kirin with FRS.. not throwin it at sasuke or anyone.. it is slow attack but naruto won't jus use it 1st off on his opponent who is all fresh.. So if somehow naruto can use it b4 lightning strikes then both jutsu's hav tremendous destructive power.. it will b huge explosion.. n most likely both of them will b of equal strenght (thts my opinion).. but wind being > then lightning.. FRS mite just edge out
    [/QUOTE]

if naruto tries to block kirin with frs he will die it moves so fast that advantages probably wont even matter

if both attacks are fully preped ther will be on IF he can ... before it strikes because he'll think and be wiped out no time for strategy both jutsu are very destructive that is true

and the wind > than lightning refers to chakra recomposition the lightning is not chakra based so this "advantage" clearly should not have the same effect

also Pein was master of all the 6 elements.. master of all chakra types.. he cud even bring freakin dead bac to alive.. wats an FRS or kirin compared to that???
    since u seem to be a pein fan lets let pein answer an example question:

me- "would the shinra tensei used to repel frs be sufficient to repel kirin"

pein - "what the hells wrong with you are u out yo damn mind"

me - "so the attack that requires more effort to keep it from killing u is the stronger one right"

pein-"..... "

konan - "pein is no longer wasting his time with u "

and they leave (man i should be a playwright)

Last edited by Deidara...; 07-16-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well more then me being sloppy or tryin to prove u wrong.. (which i don't think I am).. ur being more adamant abt ur points n stickin with them... if chidori can cut natural lightnin.. it is for sure stronger then lightnin bolt.. also we r not talkin abt real life.. this is manga world.. a more imaginary n creative world.. whre ppl do move fast... kakashi was fst enough.. thts y he was able to cut lightnin bolt (obvously such things r hard to imagine in real life).. otherwise Y wud Gai say so himself...

sasuke made the jutsu as he cannot make such large lightning with his own elemental chakra.. so he used an implementation.. so tht the effects can b on large scale.. making it unavoidable to dodge... not that natural lightin > elemental lightnin.. but to make lightnin on large scale.. thus increases its effect n power.. as u said lightinin can hav diff intensities.. so bigger lightnin.. large scale.. wud hav larger intensity.. not poss to produce with natural lightnin elements..

I am not gonna argue abt other points.. m not sayin ur wrng in ur points.. but its just diff of opinion.. not based on jus naru fans or anythin.. but actual facts too.. In the manga we mite not c it actually happenin.. but I hope it does.. it will b cool to c wat actually happens..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

well more then me being sloppy or tryin to prove u wrong.. (which i don't think I am).. ur being more adamant abt ur points n stickin with them... if chidori can cut natural lightnin.. it is for sure stronger then lightnin bolt.. also we r not talkin abt real life.. this is manga world.. a more imaginary n creative world.. whre ppl do move fast... kakashi was fst enough.. thts y he was able to cut lightnin bolt (obvously such things r hard to imagine in real life).. otherwise Y wud Gai say so himself...

sasuke made the jutsu as he cannot make such large lightning with his own elemental chakra.. so he used an implementation.. so tht the effects can b on large scale.. making it unavoidable to dodge... not that natural lightin > elemental lightnin.. but to make lightnin on large scale.. thus increases its effect n power.. as u said lightinin can hav diff intensities.. so bigger lightnin.. large scale.. wud hav larger intensity.. not poss to produce with natural lightnin elements..

I am not gonna argue abt other points.. m not sayin ur wrng in ur points.. but its just diff of opinion.. not based on jus naru fans or anythin.. but actual facts too.. In the manga we mite not c it actually happenin.. but I hope it does.. it will b cool to c wat actually happens..
    theres no way to on if what guy said was true or an exxageration but do u really think based on what we've seen kakashi do that he can cover 4 miles in .001 seconds thats how fast he would have to be capable of moving to cut the lightning

and if he can not produce the effect of lightning on his own and chidori is stronger anyway why is he wasting his time

ur right i am pretty adamant in my decision which means its probably pointless to continue arguing when ive made up my mind up

but the finishing dialouge cracked me up or like 3 whole minutes (my brother came up with that)

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

affinity has nothing to do with this. naruto would not be able to hit kirin in the first place. it moves at the speed of light. there would never be a battle of kirin vs FRS. sasuke takes the lighting and chunnels it through him and directs it. DONT FORGET THAT WHEN SASUKE USED THIS MOVE HE WAS OUT OF CHAKRA. THAT IS WHY IT SURPRISED ITACHI. so your retarded affinity nonsense means nothing here. he used no chakra we was out of it. FRS would against kirin, not only speed wise but strength wise. its not chidori vs rasengan they would never hit. sasuke would dodge FRS just like pein did, and naruto would get hit by kirin

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea ur bro is pretty good.. it was funny.. haha

but ye as I said its hard to imagine.. plus we don't know if lightnin was 4 miles away or 4 meters.. tht kakashi cut.. m assuming it was nearer then 4 miles.. wich wud make more sense.. may b he was fightin some other ninja who was using lightning jutsu by using lightnin bolts... n kakashi jus cut rite through it.. we can jus speculate..

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUchihaSasuke View Post
    affinity has nothing to do with this. naruto would not be able to hit kirin in the first place. it moves at the speed of light. there would never be a battle of kirin vs FRS. sasuke takes the lighting and chunnels it through him and directs it. DONT FORGET THAT WHEN SASUKE USED THIS MOVE HE WAS OUT OF CHAKRA. THAT IS WHY IT SURPRISED ITACHI. so your retarded affinity nonsense means nothing here. he used no chakra we was out of it. FRS would against kirin, not only speed wise but strength wise. its not chidori vs rasengan they would never hit. sasuke would dodge FRS just like pein did, and naruto would get hit by kirin
    Wth r u talkin abt??? that theory was just an example for basics.. not in case for real karin or FRS.. not for dorks lik u to understand anyway who can think ONE dimensionally..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

yea ur bro is pretty good.. it was funny.. haha

but ye as I said its hard to imagine.. plus we don't know if lightnin was 4 miles away or 4 meters.. tht kakashi cut.. m assuming it was nearer then 4 miles.. wich wud make more sense.. may b he was fightin some other ninja who was using lightning jutsu by using lightnin bolts... n kakashi jus cut rite through it.. we can jus speculate..
    the ninja shooting bolts at kakashi and him cutting them is less extreme sounds like sasuke might not be as original as he thought

where is this story of gia's

yeah speculation is not always bad except with theories then its garbage

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wth r u talkin abt??? that theory was just an example for basics.. not in case for real karin or FRS.. not for dorks lik u to understand anyway who can think ONE dimensionally..
    you are the only who cant comprehend what the thread is about. since i get infractions all the time for flaming i will ignore that comment you made. how about you read all the posts that lead up to mine instead of talking shit that makes no sense and further embarassing ur self

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are the only who cant comprehend what the thread is about. since i get infractions all the time for flaming i will ignore that comment you made. how about you read all the posts that lead up to mine instead of talking shit that makes no sense and further embarassing ur self
    .. Once again.. wth r u talkin abt??? its perfectly clear wat the thread is abt.. n I did read all of it.. no need for u to tell me tht. I made the thrd initally.. anyways..
    look at the results of the poll.. most ppl think wat, is quite clear.. its not embarrasing at all.. its more complicated n theoritical thought.. if u can't comply.. then forget abt it

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who cares about the results of the poll. thats opinion. i am talking about fact. and kirin is faster and stronger then FRS you cant doge kirin. which i have said so many times. i wont respond to anymore of your idiotic comments because i will just be fueling your retardation

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gr8... u will do us big favor by not makin comments.. no one asked for them in 1st place anyways..

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well anyway. kirin is way better then FRS

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thts fn.. m not sayin ur wrng... u cud b so right.. in fact when I look at manga.. it does look more powerful.. but thts wat it's all abt.. in most movies villians r more powerful then heros.. but in the end they overcome it.. thts wat makes it so special..

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke isnt a fully establishes villain yet. he killed the old main villian orochi, killed 2 members of akatsuki

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

sasuke isnt a fully establishes villain yet. he killed the old main villian orochi, killed 2 members of akatsuki
    sasuke hasnt killed any akatsuki members itachi dies of unknow causes and deidara used al-queada no jutsu

they count as wins but he doesnt get credit for killing them as he did not land the killing
    blow

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually he killed 3. deidara, itachi and orochimaru. i dont wanna hear any of your bs. he went in battle with them and they came out dead.

if you go into a gun fight and die. it doesnt matter if you let them shoot you or you shot urself. you still died while fighting with someone else

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

actually he killed 3. deidara, itachi and orochimaru. i dont wanna hear any of your bs. he went in battle with them and they came out dead.

if you go into a gun fight and die. it doesnt matter if you let them shoot you or you shot urself. you still died while fighting with someone else

and u called me an idiot, look at u
    you dont even know the difference between dying and killing if we fight and i trip an fall on my knife and DIE u did not KILL me

and oro has not been an akatsuki member for a while so he KILLED an ex akatsuki member

u told peaceful to learn to communicate effectively and, now u should go do the same.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kirin as more destrotive power but takes to long to prepare while naruto can make rasenshuriken faster then sasuke.

so it depends on the situation and what they now about the other ones jutsu

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he can use 3 per sage mode. and dogding them has been seen very easily. well if you are fast ofcourse. id pick a move that cant be dodged over a dogdable move any day

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    and u called me an idiot, look at u
    you dont even know the difference between dying and killing if we fight and i trip an fall on my knife and DIE u did not KILL me

and oro has not been an akatsuki member for a while so he KILLED an ex akatsuki member

u told peaceful to learn to communicate effectively and, now u should go do the same.
    if we fight and you trip on a knife and die. you died in battle with me I WON. lmfao. but im about to go to basketball practice have fun worshipping naruto. you want to argue do so with someone who cares.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he can use 3 per sage mode. and dogding them has been seen very easily. well if you are fast ofcourse. id pick a move that cant be dodged over a dogdable move any day
    its dodgdable if naruto want it to be because he can be quite smart in battle like the fight against kakuzu he was able to foll a ninja with the most experiece in the series if we dont count madara since he was the oldest of akatsuki and he was quite smart

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    its dodgdable if naruto want it to be because he can be quite smart in battle like the fight against kakuzu he was able to foll a ninja with the most experiece in the series if we dont count madara since he was the oldest of akatsuki and he was quite smart
    he actually touched him with it. if he threw the FRS im sure kakuzu would have doged it. no matter what naruto does he will not be able to move one mile faster then the speed of light. all kirin has to do is hit in your area to obliterate you. it moves at the speed of light

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke hasn't killed anyone and the movie Independance Day trumps what ^ says. Also, Itachi trumps Kirin-speed of light logic.

Last edited by Holy Cowboy; 07-16-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he actually touched him with it. if he threw the FRS im sure kakuzu would have doged it. no matter what naruto does he will not be able to move one mile faster then the speed of light. all kirin has to do is hit in your area to obliterate you. it moves at the speed of light
    then he can use the same has itachi ( well not the same but close ) he can use the fox cloak to protect him self since the 9 tails will do anything to survive and we dont now narutop might alredy now how to use thunder god wich is the ultimate defence for kirin and then there's still itachi's present ( i would love to now what it is )

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

if we fight and you trip on a knife and die. you died in battle with me I WON. lmfao. but im about to go to basketball practice have fun worshipping naruto. you want to argue do so with someone who cares.
    maybe u didnt understand my post which at this point is not surprising anymore but i gave sasuke credit for the wins the point was the akatsuki members died in battle with sasuke he did not kill them a good example is garra vs kimkmaro gaara won because kimimaro died from his sickness not because gaara killed him its a simple concept