• No

31 64.58%
Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton RasenShuriken

Yeah Here It Is What You Been All Been Waitin For Thats What ou Been All Talkn AboutIn This Thread Enjoy I Know You Will

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    ALrite.. we all know naruto n sasuke will face off in near future... naruto's strongest jutsu so far is rasenshuriken... n sasuke's most likely is Kirin.. if sasuke uses kirin wud naruto's rasenshuriken b able to stop it???? which one do u think is stronger?
    wind is greater than lightening.. but rasenshuriken has to be of same or higher lvl then kirin to beat it.. we hav seen the destructive power of both jutsu's so which one do u think is stronger??
    I'd say Kirin is better just because one, its faster, so I dont think Naruto'd have time to defend against it. And two if he holds the rasenshuriken above him to defend against it...yea....it might stop Kirin.....but then his own rasenshuriken would kill him.....

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Sasuke hasn't killed anyone and the movie Independance Day trumps what ^ says. Also, Itachi trumps Kirin-speed of light logic.

no sasuno was activated automatically.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Yeah Here It Is What You Been All Been Waitin For Thats What ou Been All Talkn AboutIn This Thread Enjoy I Know You Will

that was hilarious. lmfao he used the master lock

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How was susanoo an automatic defense? A hell of a good defense, yes. Automatic activation? Questionable logic there. Especially, since it would have to automatically activate against and be faster than a one-shot jutsu that Itachi hasn't seen before that happens 'at the speed of light.'

Last edited by Holy Cowboy; 07-17-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

How was susanoo an automatic defense? A hell of a good defense, yes. Automatic activation? Questionable logic there. Especially, since it would have to automatically activate against and be faster than a one-shot jutsu that Itachi hasn't seen before that happens 'at the speed of light.'
    or he could have activated yata's mirror independenlty of susano'o when he realized what sasuke was gonna do

point is we'll never know the exact details but whats important is that it took one of the most powerful defensive items to block kirin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have no doubt as to the power behind kirin. However, yata's mirror is a packaged deal with susanoo ( gotta use the whole jutsu ), unlike the cursed seal. Keep also in mind what you are saying is in regards to 'actively' using it versus automatic that the biased fanboy is attempting to say.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

I have no doubt as to the power behind kirin. However, yata's mirror is a packaged deal with susanoo ( gotta use the whole jutsu ), unlike the cursed seal. Keep also in mind what you are saying is in regards to 'actively' using it versus automatic that the biased fanboy is attempting to say.
    there nothing supporting or going against this theory its all speculation in concern to how itachi can use susano'o and i say he can use the weapons individually because yata's mirror and the swrod of totsuko (or w.e. the hell its called) are seperate items that have been fused to the thing that stands in the back ground the whole combination of the three is what he calls susano'o

and i just disregard what that fanbot is saying cuz it doesnt know a damn thing its programmed to support sasuke no matter how stupid it makes it look

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Unfortunately, fanbots ( be it naruto bias, sasuke bias, or whomever else ) sometimes have be opposed in some fashion when it comes to threads like this.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Unfortunately, fanbots ( be it naruto bias, sasuke bias, or whomever else ) sometimes have be opposed in some fashion when it comes to threads like this.
    the only counter to them is strict parameters not loose interpretive questions like which is stronger

and if u use a vague opinoion word than give it a specific definition like

stronger in this sense means "for example if the enemy gets hit can they recover"

or

"how easily is the attack avoided"

things like this kill the virus that is fanbot because most of them are incapable of escaping thier programming

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234